Voyeur's Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Big cock infatuation--How it started with the end.
3.2k words
3.93
64k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of hiding with concern for my wife. Anxiety for her welfare, along with anger for her deceit, both accompany me now. Patty took part in a gangbang with our neighbor, Michael, and his two friends, Eddy and Bill. They showed no mercy for her first time with multiple partners. Without her knowing, I spied on her lustful affair from the basement and watched it all from my laptop. I would hope this is a one time 'dog off its leash' occurrence on Patty's part; but, I fear it is another step of methodical control by her domineering lover, Michael.

This is not the end of her cheating. Eddy, too, has extended an offer to Patty for a Sunday rendezvous at his house, with twice as many cocks as today's three-on-one. She has agreed to his invitation, and not only that; she wants to meet with him on the weekdays after work. I heard her promise she will "...drain his cock dry, every afternoon". Her actions are spiraling out of control. It is time to bust on my wife's infidelity. I also worry Patty could be hurt from this exhausting trial. As I entered the bedroom, her half-covered, ravaged torso lay shivering on the bed and coated with drying cum. She screamed at my bombshell invasion.

"What are you doing home? Oh, shit!"

She tried to hide with the sheet pulled over her head. I tore it from the bed and exposed her abused body. I saw Patty's breasts riddled with bite-marks and splattered with the molesters' creamy mementoes. Her cum-oozing pussy was swollen and red.

"It's no use hiding, Patty; I saw them leaving. You fucked all three of them. I know that is what happened. Look at you--covered with cum."

She started to cry. "Oh, Bob, I am so sorry." Then sobbing and blubbering how one thing led to another; she did not know what was happening; they talked her into it; she pleaded insanity.

"Please, don't cry." I hate when she cries. I cannot understand why I fall for this maneuver, every time. "Listen to me, Patty. You are going to have to settle down and start from the beginning. How did all this get started?" I did not tell her I was watching; and, this is a good test for her to come clean. Excepting all else, trust must be restored to salvage our relationship. I helped her sit up and wrapped the sheet over her shoulders. Patty used it to wipe away her tears. She took a deep breath and a moment to clear her head.

"I guess it began with us viewing those porno movies showing guys with big cocks. Combined with the stories--we read to each other, while we masturbated--about partners swinging and our favorites with the wife getting true satisfaction from a well-hung stud. Her husband watching is what you liked in those tales."

I acknowledged and asked, "How did you get with Michael?"

"Let me continue, please," she scolded. "Well, then you asked me if I wanted to feel a big cock inside me. I sure did, all right, more than ever. I did not admit my infatuation to you then, but I had fantasies, all the time, of big juicy cocks. I played with my pussy constantly. Everyday, after work, I would watch porn and fuck myself until you came home. That is why you got so many blowjobs, as soon as you walked thru the door. Bob, you benefited from my provoked lust. And you were right in saying I needed more than you could give me: I was using all four of my fingers in my pussy, while I was on my knees and sucking your dick. I desired more, indeed, more cocks and more cum--a big cock, a thick and throbbing cock is what I wanted and needed.

I started to take walks around the block, so I would not keep masturbating like a nymphomaniac. Michael lives up the street, and he was hard at work in his front yard. His only apparel was cut-off jeans and work boots. As I passed him, the first thing that caught my eye was the large bulge in his shorts. He said hello, and I returned the greeting with a compliment on the wall he erected. We introduced ourselves; I told him which house is ours. His crotch was eye level to me as he stood on his wall. We chatted about his work as a contractor. Michael said he had just finished remodeling his basement. I kept glancing at his cock and wondered as to its size. He must have noticed my curiosity and saw my attraction for his large package.

"Would you like to see it, Patty?"

"See it? Oh--Oh, the basement," I stammered.

"Yes, the basement," he said and smiled, "I need an iced tea. Would you like one, too?"

"Please, and thank you." I blushed and followed him inside.

He showed how a dingy basement could transform to a comfortable living/utility addition in an existing home. Impressed with his work, I thought about plans for a do-over of our damp basement. He poured two glasses of tea and said his wife was working in the back yard. We could see her thru the cellar window. As he talked, my attention wandered to the object of all my fantasies. I could see the outline of a rising cock muscle in his shorts, and I could not help starring at the anticipated growing hard-on. Michael has an evil way and can talk me into anything. He sensed my fascination and elemental needs for a big cock.

"It is not only my basement you came in here to see, is it, Patty?" His hand squeezed his hardening cock thru his pants. "This is what you want, isn't it. You want to see this big dick of mine."

"What about your wife? I see her stooped in the garden. She is right there, for heaven's sake."

"She can't see in; all of the windows are tinted," he assured me, and then he tempted, "Go on, feel it." He took hold of my trembling hand and placed it on the twitching denim bulge. "Do you want to see it? I would like you to, Patty."

He pulled down his zipper and dropped the shorts to his ankles. A thick, ten inches of beautiful cock stood straight up toward me. I got a chill down my spine at sight of the long pink shaft, with blue veins sticking out like surface pipelines to the swollen purple head. His low-hanging balls dangled in a clean-shaven sac and looked poised to shoot a big load of cum. With a tentative touch, I wrapped both of my hands around his cock and held it. The warmth and hardness I felt made my pussy creamy and wet.

"You never had a cock like this, had you?" he asked.

I shook my head, speechless. I am sorry to say, Bob, but he is so much larger than you are. I was still apprehensive with his wife only six feet away from the window. She was on her knees pulling weeds; and I'll be damned, if she did not appear to be starring thru the glass at me. I hoped she saw only her own reflection.

"Don't worry about her. Stroke my cock, Patty."

I went down on my knees and did as he told me. I worshipped his cock and balls. Being submissive to him excited me more. I wanted him to tell me what to do.

"Kiss it, honey. I know you want a taste."

I put my lips to his cut bloated cock, kissed it, and licked the warm spongy head. I told him that I never saw a cock as big as his; that I had only fantasies of well-hung men, like him.

"Blow me, Patty. Will you do that for me? Do it for yourself."

"Yes, I do want to, so much."

I put my lips over his cock and crammed as much as I could of it into my mouth. I jerked on the long shaft and pulled on his balls, while I pumped my head on his magnificent prick. I tried to force the whole ten inches down my throat, but I could not do it and gagged.

"Shhh, she will hear you," Michael warned, "Take your time--just suck on the head and jack me off into your mouth. You do want me to come in your mouth, don't you, Patty?"

"Yes, Michael."

"That's good. I have a lot of cum for you; I can supply all you need. Maybe, we can make this a regular thing--you and me having a little fun with each other. Hmmm, yeah, that's it. Blow me real nice and slow, Patty, and make it come with these hot lips of yours."

It must have been thirty minutes or longer, and Michael still made me orally pleasure his cock. He had me bare my breasts, so he could pull on my nipples. I had no objections, when he ordered me to stick my hand inside my panties and make myself come. I came twice for him, as he wanted. Every time he got close to coming, he instructed me to press on his perineum, just behind his balls. He held his cock over my face and luscious pre-cum oozed out and into my open mouth--on other occasions, sucking and milking his cock this way went on for over an hour. I would fuck my pussy with a toy and cream all over it, while begging him for more of his cock-honey. I did not want it to end, this first time, but his wife stood and headed toward the door.

"Suck me--hurry--she is coming down here."

He jerked fierce and fast on his cock, as I sucked on it. His hot cream shot into my mouth. I swallowed several times and still had another mouthful of cum that spewed from his lush cock.

"Do you have company, dear?" his wife asked, as she came down the steps.

I was still swallowing cum and wiping my lips when he introduced me. Her name is Liz. She is tall, with long black hair, and dark piercing eyes--a b.b.w. with a scorpion tattoo crawling up her neck. Michael explained that I live down the street and wanted to see their new basement. Maybe, I was feeling guilty, but Liz had a look in her eyes, a certain squint, that made me think she knew what we had done. She held onto my hand from our introduction, and I saw her looking at my breasts. I had left my shirt half-open in haste.

"Your renovation is very impressive. You do nice work, Michael. I was hoping you could look at our basement and give us some ideas," I said and saw Liz raise a suspicious eyebrow.

"Certainly, I can," Michael showed interest. "How about I look at it tomorrow? Is late morning--say around ten--all right with you?"

"Yes, I think ten-ish will be fine." I had work the next morning, but that was one of many sick-days used on his account. "Well, I must be leaving now. I have to get dinner ready. It was nice meeting the both of you." Liz kissed me on the cheek and said the three of us have to get together, soon--when I am willing and have more time. She made me feel a little creepy from her insinuating tone of voice, but I told her that I looked forward to it. I then walked out; and as I turned to wave, I saw them thru the window just as plain as day.

That was the first of my infidelity. I knew my life had changed from that experience. I crossed the line from frivolous flirting to a transgression of taboo. There was no way I could return to being your formerly faithful wife in a monogamous relationship; no way could I deny to myself it ever happened nor could I pretend it never will again. It made me want a big cock, more. After leaving their den of inequity, I jogged home and tore off my clothes. My pussy got the full-brunt of my libidinous excitement. I fingered myself to orgasm after orgasm.

The next morning, I answered the door in just my nightgown. I wanted Michael's cock inside my hungry pussy, right away. With no hug or kiss, he had me suck his dick in our foyer to make it good and hard. We fucked on the couch, first. My pussy never felt so full and split-open wide, as his cock rubbed on my clit while he stroked it inside me. I had so many orgasms with him fucking me (but I did make him wear a rubber, and now I am on the pill). We did it in the living room, upstairs in our bed, and in the kitchen on the table. I gave him a blowjob, while he ate the soup I made for lunch. His cum was my protein snack.

He followed me to bathroom, and he told me to squat and pee on the floor. I felt humiliated, degraded, and I lost my self-respect. You know me; I would not do something like that. I wanted to please him--no, not him, it was his cock--and he knew I would do whatever he wanted to have it. Michael was not controlling me; it was my own demanding pussy in command.

"Play with your pussy and make it come for me."

Dirty names like slut, cock-whore, and nasty cunt were the labels he prompted me to call myself. I said what I am, and I stood before this man as his admitted slave. He stroked his cock and watched me finger my pussy, before he bent me over and fucked me up the ass. Michael shot his load, five times, that day: once in my asshole, twice in my mouth, with others jerked-off onto my face and tits.

The following morning, he brought some of his wife's sex toys--I guessed she picked them out, special for me. There were so many perverted items: a large dildo, an electric massager--and a pink rabbit-toy with a mounted bunny-eared clit vibrator, and on the serpentine column, a turning strip of beads--a dog collar, real handcuffs, and nipple clamps weighted with dancing eggs. He said these are just some of her playthings, and too, that Liz has her own sybian machine at home. I knew she used the dildo inside her pussy, just before he arrived at my door: It was still wet from her juices. I pleaded with him not to make me use them, but he bribed me by waving his big cock and said if I wanted it, I should comply with his wishes. He held her used dildo under my nose, and he had me sniff the pungent odor of his wife's excited pussy. Michael made me lick the long shaft permeated with her sticky cum, while he took a picture on his cell phone and sent to his wife.

I rubbed my face all over his hard cock, while handcuffed, collared, with my nipples made turgid and clamped. I sucked him off and swallowed his cum in that submissive position. Then he had me sit on the couch splay-legged with my pussy wide open for his next wicked pleasure. He held the electric massager on my clit and pumped the large dildo inside my creaming cunt. I came hard, several times, but still wanted more. Michael, again, sent my picture to Liz in a display of total obedience, with all of her restricting contraptions attached to my body, as the rabbit rotated inside my climaxing pussy. She text him back that she wanted me, bad, and she fingered herself with seeing me come all over our couch. No, Bob, that stain was not coffee; I lied that it was.

That all happened within the last couple of weeks. I came more times with Michael, than I had during my entire sex-life. I missed so much work; I said I had a contagious disease. Liz and Michael want me to leave you and move in with them to be their sex slave. He suggested I fuck other men, as well, and that is how Eddy and Bill got involved. They wanted to fuck me with their big cocks, too. I could not refuse his offer and that is how I got in this condition. I am so sorry, Bob, but I just can't stop. I love you, and I do not want to lose you. Please, understand that I cannot help myself. I am a goddamn nympho." She clutched my shoulder and cried.

"Patty, I don't know what to say. I admired your honesty, but you told me more than I wanted to know. You pissed-me-off, and I am still mad, but I can see you have a problem, a sickness. This is partly my fault. My voyeur fantasy was to watch you with another guy and having fun riding on his big cock. When I suggested it to you, I anticipated it being a one-time fling, or possibly whenever we went on vacation--with no strings attached. You went out on your own, not confiding in me, and with our neighbor--too close to home. It was all bad. When were you going to tell me about birth control? I do not want to worry about disease. I love you, Patty, and I will try to help, but it is up to you to avoid these temptations. Keep it at home, and don't talk to Michael, anymore, is a start."

"I'll try--I mean I won't talk to Michael or Liz--I promise that is all over. I forgot to mention, Liz and I have been chatting on the computer, while masturbating cam-to-cam. No more, Bob, it will be as it was before. I will be honest to you about everything. Please, give me another chance."

Another chance, she wants. Why do I get the feeling I will hear that request from her, again and again. This is an addiction. Maybe, she will try to curb her reckless activities. I have to give her an opportunity, at least a second chance--just maybe, she can do it. Patty did quit smoking (cold turkey, too).

"All right, Patty, I will be at your side in your professed determination to conquer this obsession for a big cock. If it will help, I could buy a sybian machine for you. I would love to watch you ride on it; but sex has to be between only us, Patty--keep mindful of that."

"Oh, Bob, I do love you. Don't you worry; we will have our own fun." She kissed me and felt my hard dick from listening to all of her exploits. "Now, I know you aren't mad at me, you pervert. Let me take a quick shower, and then I will take care of this for you."

In love, I deny the depraved truth; with sex, I coddle my conscience. I sit here waiting for her to satisfy my immediate needs, while knowing our relationship is history. She is going to lie, cheat behind my back, and it ends with her whom will ask me for a divorce. It is just a matter of time and a broken heart.

"Oh, by the way," Patty yelled from the shower, "I will be going over to my mother's house, this Sunday. She needs my help to make cookies for her club's bake sale. I, probably, will be there until late evening."