W.A.R.S. Tournament Ch. 05

Story Info
Max fights one more time
9.8k words
21.7k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AAAWRITER
AAAWRITER
15 Followers

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you that have followed and enjoyed this series. I appreciate your feedback more than you will ever know. Now for the conclusion…?

(} W.A.R.S {)

Tournament 5

Max and the others’ chips were activated and they were loading in an hour. Max couldn’t climb into the chopper by himself. Two guards grabbed him by the arms and tossed him in on his face. The pain in his shoulder and back was growing with each minute. Relief was in his reach but he couldn’t take a pill now, he would need to be as alert as possible. He crawled into the seat and lay back. He watched the others board. They were the worst looking bunch yet. The guards took particular care this trip. Their guns were at the ready every second. Max resigned himself to his end. There was no way he could fight any one of these guys and win in his condition. W.A.R.S. was making sure he would lose. They were going to have their way by hook or by crook.

Max’s heart began to pound as the helicopter set down. He thought about Gina. Was she all right? If she had made it she would find someone else someday and settle down and be happy. The thought of never seeing her again weighed heavy on him as the door flew open and the combatants jumped out. Max stumbled to the door and jumped out. He fell to the ground. If he weren’t able to get through the barrier they would just shoot him where he lay. He pushed himself up; the others were standing at the barrier waiting for them to shut it down. Max looked up at the huge dome stadium before him. VL Dome! He couldn’t believe his eyes! They had brought him to an old childhood haunt. He had heard they were going to tear this place down. If anyone ever needed a home-field advantage it was Max and it was now. And they just gave him one!

Max had spent a ton of time here. It was named for some old coach or player or some sports figure from the last century. Max’s dad told him about the guy but Max couldn’t remember exactly what the deal was. Max was ten miles east of Green Bay. He had grown up here, he parents moved when he was sixteen. He and some of his middle school buddies would come here when they were having events and help the vendors with their stock. One vendor in particular; an old guy named Harris. Mr. Harris would put Max and his friends to work bringing his stuff up the elevators to the second tier where his concession stands were. When they had finished he would feed them hotdogs and hamburgers and pay them a little bit. Then they would spend the next couple of hours roaming through the place. There were crawl spaces and catwalks all over this place. Max already knew where he would head. A place he could take a painkiller and not have to worry about anyone finding him. He made his way to the barrier.

Max glance down the side of the dome. Memories were flooding back to him. There was the elevator he had ridden a million times. But it was up on the second tier! They were supposed to be down when the power was shut off. Yes that’s right, they wouldn’t stay up without the power on. It must be staying up by the hand lock on the safety chain. That was dangerous. There was an elevator on each side of the dome.

He looked to his left and then to his right. There weren’t many combatants here. If they were spread this thin around the whole dome there must not be more than thirty. The guy to his right was studying him like a hawk watching a rabbit. He looked back at the dome. The barrier shut off. Max made for the entrance in front of him. The barrier buzzed back on. He had made it past the first obstacle. When he got to the entrance he made a hard left and shot up the stairs as fast as he could. He looked out into the dome. It was dim, like every other light was off. He headed to the concession stands.

There were four concession stands in each quadrant of the stadium. There were bathrooms and skyboxes in each quadrant on the second tier. There were entries to the lower seats about every hundred feet. There were a dozen sets of stairs leading up to the cheap seats above the boxes. Each set of boxes had a private hall that led to them; there were two steps down and then a carpeted hallway. It kept the boxes somewhat secluded. There were ushers at each hallway checking passes. Max saw a blue container sitting in the middle of the walkway in front of the concession stands. He pulled it between two of the stands. There was a plasma rifle on a tripod between the stands against the back wall. Max turned it on; he looked around to make sure he was alone when it buzzed. The large hinged metal covers were closed over the stands. Max yanked the one on the side as hard as he could. With pain shooting through him with each pull he finally broke the lock. He pulled the container up on the counter and lay the rifle beside it. He crawled over the counter and dropped the cover back down. It was dark inside.

There was the slightest light coming in under the door to the storeroom. These rooms ran behind the concession stands around the whole dome. They were partitioned off between stands to keep the vendors goods separated and they disappeared altogether where the bathrooms were. Max turned the doorknob; it was unlocked. He pulled the container in and shut the door. The container had water and wafers, nothing else. He packed them away and headed up the ladder at the end of the room. There were ladders in all the storerooms that led up to service access areas. Max made his way up into the infrastructure of the dome. He stopped to rest on the catwalk above the hallway of the first set of skyboxes. He felt safe here but he wasn’t ready to stop and take a painkiller. There were hatches in the ceilings of each box that service technicians would use to install TVs, entertainment centers and other electronics for the rich guys that owned the boxes. He could crawl down into any of them if he wanted to but they didn’t seem as safe as his chosen destination.

He looked out over the skyboxes into the dome. There was a two-foot gap where Max and his buddies used to crawl out and watch the games and the crowd. When you got out to the edge you could look down and just see the windows of the boxes. He crawled out to take a look. The field was dotted with containers. Gunshots broke out just as Max got to the edge. He saw several people scurrying around. An open field didn’t seem to be the place to be if you asked Max. He saw at least two dead guys. The light was dim. He looked up and smiled inside; his hideaway awaited him. A fireball exploded near the far end of the field. Max eased back toward the catwalk.

He was almost back when he heard voices! They were below him in the box. He froze and listened. He could barely make out what they were saying. He pressed his ear against the hatch. Why would anyone be in here talking to each other?

“I know what I’m supposed to do. I’m telling you he disappeared as soon as we got inside. I looked up and he was gone,” the first voice said.

Max heard a two-way radio key up.

“Where are you?” a second voice asked over the radio.

Max couldn’t hear the answer come through.

“We’re in the first box in the southwest quadrant. Have you seen Fallon?” he asked.

“No we lost him when we first came in. The plasma rifle and container were gone too, so we’re pretty sure he came this way,” the voice said into the radio. “Ok, check back in an hour.”

It fell silent. Max’s had a feeling these guys were here for him, now he knew they were. His blood ran cold. He lay back to think. How was he going to get around a hit squad sent in here to kill him? How many of them were there? WAS EVERYONE IN HERE AFTER HIM? The gunshots down on the field told him they weren’t, some of these guys were here to fight…and die. He tried to settle down and think. He was in too much pain to think. He needed to rest. He made his way to the catwalk going up to the top of the dome; it traversed the circumference of the dome. There were a series of walks that led up, six walks in all. They met at the scoreboard gondola in the apex of the roof.

Max had to stop and rest a couple of times before he made it to the top. When he finally got there he slide the door on the top of the gondola open and dropped down. He took his belt off and wrapped the handle of the door to the structure like he had done as a kid. No one could open that door now. They used to climb up here and watch the games and especially watch the people. You could see every inch of the inside of the dome from here. He popped a painkiller and took a long drink of water. Max began to get groggy. His thoughts strangely went back to another time he had spent up here…

…When Max graduated high school his parents paid for him to come back to visit several old friends. They had kept in touch over the last three years. Max would meet them in Green Bay and they were all going to drive to New York City to celebrate graduating. His best friend in the world, Tommy Crane, had gotten a new car for graduation and they were going to break it in. Max got to town a few days early. He couldn’t resist going to see old Mr. Harris when he heard there was a monster truck rally at the dome. Mr. Harris welcomed him home and told Max how much he had missed him. Then he put him to work hauling his food and drinks. Max was glad to lend a hand. Just as he was finishing he noticed a girl he had gone to school with a couple of stands down from Mr. Harris’. Abigail Townsend. Max had a huge crush on her in middle school. She was a year ahead of him in school. He went to say hello.

“Hi Abbey!” Max called out.

Abigail turned to see who was hollering at her. She didn’t recognize Max at first but his face was familiar. When he reminded her who he was she threw her hands around his neck and hugged him so hard he could barely breathe. Max was turning into a really handsome young man by now, not that he wasn’t before but now he was getting hot. She had had a crush on him too but never told him. She was more than thrilled to see him.

“Max I can’t believe you’re here. Are you back in town? For good I mean?” she asked in her excitement.

“No, just here to go to New York with Tommy and Nate. Sort of a belated senior trip we’re taking,” he told her regretfully.

“Oh too bad,” she said with genuine sorrow in her eyes. “How long you in town for?”

“Just two days then we take off,” he replied.

Abigail’s father owned a food business that supplied the dome vendors. She had just ridden with him to see one of them. They were having problems with meat quality. Imagine that in this part of the world.

“Could you give me a ride home if I hung around awhile?” she asked.

Max wouldn’t have missed an opportunity to spend some time with this honey. He agreed willingly and Abigail left him for a second to clear it with her dad. He protested a little but gave in to her eventually. How could anyone resist her bright blue eyes? She skipped back to Max and took his hand and led him to into the dome. They watched the rally for awhile. Abigail looked up at the scoreboard and asked Max if he had ever been up there.

“Oh yeah, that’s the greatest seat in the house,” he told her.

“You want to go up there now?” she asked.

They disappeared up the ladder of Mr. Harris’ storeroom and were in the gondola in nothing flat. They all but raced up the walkway. They were breathing hard when they got settled into the gondola. Abigail’s breasts were heaving like crazy. Max was getting turned on. She slid over beside him and started pointing out stuff on the ground and in the stands. They made jokes about this and that. The dim light that streamed into the gondola through various openings and windows illuminated Abigail in a warm sexy glow. Max didn’t remember the light being like this before. Of course shinning on Tommy’s face it wasn’t quite the same Max figured.

When Max took hold of Abbey’s chin and turned her face to his she didn’t object. He kissed her with a awkward boyish kiss. He had girlfriends back home, he wasn’t a virgin but he was less than experienced. He was full-grown, if you know what I mean. His heart beat double time when their lips met. He could feel her mouth tremble. It was the first time he remembered a girl’s lips shaking like that. When they opened their eyes again she looked so misty and sexy. Her breathing turned deep and sultry. Max grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close to him. Her chest pressed against his; she was breathing harder with each second their lips touched.

“Gosh it’s good to see you again Maxwell,” she said.

“Don’t call me that. It’s Max,” he laughed.

She smiled as she lowered her head to his lap. When her mouth started massaging Max’s crotch he hunched his hips up give her better access. He pulled her head against him; he was getting rock hard.

“Oh my gosh…Max you’re huge,” she exclaimed.

“Yeah, I know,” he said.

She watched his beautiful eyes as she massaged his swelling member in her fingers. She kissed him again and put his hand on her firm breast. He played with her as she unzipped his jeans and stuck her hand into his underwear. He moaned and slid away from the wall of the gondola to lay flat for her. His hand never left her amazing chest. She had his pants down to his knees. She stripped her tshirt and bra off. He rubbed her back and fingered her nipples as her mouth lowered to his penis.

“My boyfriend taught me to do this for him,” she said.

Max had never had a blowjob before. Abbey Townsend was his first. He couldn’t believe how great it felt. She was trying her best but couldn’t deal with the whole thing. Max was simply too big. He didn’t care how much she got down. If it had been nothing but the head he would have been happy.

“Does that feel good Max?” she stopped long enough to ask. She stroked his full length with her hot hand; her fingertips wouldn’t touch around its girth.

“Uh huh,” Max muttered. “Don’t stop Abbey, please,”

“Ok, a little more but don’t cum in my mouth, ok?” she asked as she returned his excited tool to her mouth.

“Ok…promise,” he sighed.

After a couple of more minutes of her amateurish fellatio he grabbed her hair and told her she better be careful, he was about to cum. She stopped and took her jeans off. Max had never seen a girl look hotter. Her panties were black lace, he had always imagined a girl in lace panties. Abbey gave him two firsts this day. He was about to give her a once and only. Peters of this length and girth don’t come around often. Her mouth wasn’t the only part of her body that couldn’t take Max, but she sure gave it her all.

Abbey straddled Max when she was naked. She took Max’s hand and put it between her legs. He played with her muffin. She kissed his neck and moaned and got hotter and hotter. Max was stroking her fast with his finger. It slipped out and ran up to her bottom. When he touched her puckered little butt she moaned loud and long. He had no idea that would turn a girl on that much. He played with her ass awhile. Soon Abbey was going wild on him. She pulled the head of his tool to her wet horny body and pushed down on him. She clinched her teeth at four inches and pushed harder. The thickness was as hard to take as the length was. She fell down on him and began hunching the few inches she could take. The more they screwed the deeper he got. When she took a full eight inches she screamed out. The sound of the monster trucks roaring a hundred plus feet below them drowned her outcry.

Max rolled his hips up to push deeper into her. Her eyes shot wide open in pain, she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth and bit down hard. Max could see the pain in her eyes but she didn’t stop. At nine and a half inches she was done.

“Oh Max…no more…please…no more!” she begged.

He screwed her with what he had in her. This wasn’t the first time a girl had begged him to stop. They eventually got used to his size but he often wondered if he had ruined any of them for the other guys in this world. There had only been a few anyway; it wasn’t as if he had screwed every girl around.

“Is it ok to cum now?!” Max sighed.

“Yes, it’s ok. My mom has one of those new ultrasound systems. I use it for several days after and no baby…you can…OH! MAX OH!…

…The painkiller was finally taking affect. The memories of Abigail Townsend faded with his consciousness. He slept for hours. No pain, no feeling at all. He was thanking Carolyn Lee for giving him this relief as he passed out.

Max woke to a deathly silence. He looked around the stadium. There was nothing moving. That’s when he noticed the conspicuous absence of any anti-grav cameras. He figured that W.A.R.S. didn’t want this particular event recorded. Ten to twenty combatants lay around the place dead. There were signs of an extreme struggle on the field. Burnt black areas testified to the fact. Several sections of seats were melted and still smoldering. Some of the skybox windows had been blown out. Max wondered if the siren had sounded while he was out and they hadn’t been able to find him. Then a plasma blast came racing out one of the boxes. It disappeared into the tunnel at field level. The tunnel exploded into flames. There were still people in here.

Max’s back was feeling better but not good by any measure. His leg wasn’t giving him much trouble. He took one last look at the skybox where he had heard the men talking. He didn’t see any signs of them. He decided to go back down on the opposite side of the stadium just in case he had left some track behind him. Max had heard gunshots from handguns. He needed to find one. The plasma rifle wouldn’t be any good at close range. He hadn’t seen any other weapons where he had been. He wondered if that was by design. He turned on his plasma rifle and headed down the catwalk toward the box where the last blast had been fired.

When he got to the service hatch of the box he eased it up just enough to see inside. The combatant who had fired the blast was sitting there eating wafers and watching the window for any suitable target. He was sitting in the back row of seats. Max studied the room. The guy had a grenade launcher propped under the doorknob to keep the door shut. Max would give anything for an Ultra about now. Max opened the hatch enough to stick the barrel of his rifle inside. Max pulled the trigger. The concussion of the blast blew the hatch wide open and threw Max back onto the catwalk. The room burst into flames. The guy never even screamed. He never knew what hit him. Max hoped the launcher would still be in working condition. The blast had knocked it off the door. Max dropped down into the next box and made his way back to the inferno.

The doorknob was hot. Max used his shirt to protect his hand and opened the door. He reached in and grabbed the handle of the launcher. It was hot but cooling down. Max pulled at it several times until he had it out into the hall. It was fully loaded with its four grenades. Maybe that would be enough. At least he had another weapon. One that could be fired without blowing everything to pieces. Well, maybe not. He made it back to the catwalk and continued around the stadium. He needed to get back to the southwest quadrant and deal with these guys…but how?

Before he could get very far from the burnt box he heard footsteps coming his way on the concrete floor beneath him. There was more than one man. He waited. They were outside the box door; Max was at the hatch. He could hear every other word or so. It was close to time to check in from what Max could gather. They headed back the way they had come. Max followed on the catwalk above them, he was sure they couldn’t hear him through the thick metal ceiling, but he was as quiet as possible nonetheless. He wanted to be at their meeting place to hear what they had planned if he could. As Max suspected they returned to the first box where Max had run into them when this thing had started. He lay his ear on the hatch and listened. The door shut just as he got there.

AAAWRITER
AAAWRITER
15 Followers