“W” for ‘Who is in Control?’

Story Info
An early incident in the development of submissive Chantelle.
2k words
3.55
121.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W" for 'Who is in Control?' An early incident in the development of submissive Chantelle

*

As you enter in a smart business suit, looking slimmer and more handsome than I remember, you immediately notice the dishevelled bedclothes and my flushed cheeks. Breathing in deeply to savour the atmosphere you greet me cheekily with "Mmmm Chantelle, what's that gorgeous aroma?"

"I can't imagine!" I reply, so you continue sniffing and knowing you're taking a risk say

"It smells very like a woman on heat".

I'm on the point of throwing you out but my pussy still needs satisfied and I notice the outline of a bulge in your trousers so I say "OK! You caught me in the act and it might just be your lucky day. I was wanking with this vibrator," I say,producing it from under the pillow, "and fantasising about having a male slave completely under my control. If you consent to be my slave for the next hour or so, I might just help you in reaching your own orgasm."

By way of an instant reply, you are on your knees in front of me, head bowed to the ground, tongueing the shiny red patent 6.5" steel heel shoes I am wearing.

"Will you return the favour one day?" you ask before giving yourself over completely to me.

"I'd love to, but only if you make me come three times." I say.

"Its a deal!" you reply and continue to lick my shoes and ankles more lustfully than either of us can believe.

"From now on," I say, "you are my sex animal; totally devoted to me and to my sexual satisfaction. First, I'm going to tease you mercilessly but to prevent you abusing yourself before I'm ready, I'm going to tie you up."

Ordering you to stand, I undress you completely; kneeling in front of you to remove your ultra tight briefs so that your cock springs to attention right in front of my face. Gasping with uncontrolled lust, you grab your dick to pull the foreskin back, stretching it as far as you can to give me the best view possible. Teasingly I slap your hand away, make an "O" with my mouth and gently blow a stream of cool air onto the tip of your purple knob end. You pull my head towards your aching manhood with your left hand as if to fuck my pretty little mouth but, after sensuously sticking my tongue in the direction of your stiffening hardness, I again slap your hand away and instruct you to lie down on my bed.

I tie your hands behind your back, and your legs together at the knees and the ankles - gently but firmly - and you are no longer in a position to touch me or your cock.

I know I've got you eating out my hand and I want to rub it in.

"Do you want to touch your silly little cock? Or perhaps you want to ram it in my mouth, fuck my face real hard and dump your sticky white man oil down my throat? You would, wouldn't you?" I tease.

"Well, show me how much of a dirty sex mad animal you are then. I want all the following bits of me cleaned with your tongue in the right order: my shoes, feet, legs, tummy, back, chest, neck, fingers, under my arms, and both my holes. I want to hear you moan and growl with lust like an animal and if you get thirsty, there's a bowl of water you can lap from in the corner. When you think you've finished on my asshole you can clean your mouth out with water and kiss my lips and tongue. I'll be fucking myself hard with my vibrator all the while you're busy with your tongue and if you displease me, I've got a bigger dildo which I'll stick up your ass!"

Mad with lust, but bound as described, you're trying to fuck my bedclothes to relieve the unbelievable pressure in your cock.

I take control by first pulling on a pair of black rubber gloves and dipping my hands in a bucket of iced water to make them really cold then gently cupping your balls with one hand and slowly wanking your dick with the other. You melt under my touch and turn towards me, lying on your back which is exactly where I want you. Now I can lie face down on top of you but with my feet at your face.

"Now do as I commanded!" I say and, interrupted only by involuntary moans and grunts, you start to lick my shoes like they were the first meal you'd had in days, sucking the whole foot into your mouth from the toe end, gagging as you try to deep throat it and pushing your pelvis up so that your cock rubs wetly against my belly.

"Naughty, dirty boy!" I say "I'll have to get that swelling down."

So I rise up again and cross to the bucket of iced water. Reaching in with my rubber gloved hand, I extract four ice cubes and place them in my mouth. Crossing to the bed, I again lie flat on top of you, smothering your face with my tummy (still sticky from your pre-cum) and with my mouth level with your big fat rock hard cock. Taking the hint you greedily start to lick your own gooey juice off my perfumed tummy and I lower my ice filled mouth over your cock. Delirious with lust, you start to buck your pelvis thereby fucking my ice-filled mouth but again I use a cold rubber clad hand to grip and gently squeeze the base of your shaft which together with the cold ice on your dick, soon has you calming down and softening again.

"That's better. Perhaps you'll control yourself a little better as you complete the tasks I set you!" I say sternly, gently helping you to stand up beside the bed this time.

"My back, neck, chest fingers and holes still need licking, and to give you something to look forward to, I'll excuse myself for a minute." I whisper right into your ear, just before I head for the door.

I disappear from the room for only a minute, returning to stand facing you. Your cock has been re-stiffening just with the lustful thoughts which you can't clear from your head, and, prompted by "his" desire to be once again fully erect, you lean forward and start once again lapping at my body like a good little puppy. You trace a line all the way from just behind my ears down to each nipple, erecting your tongue like a surrogate penis to stiffen each nipple to full arousal, then sucking as much of each breast as you can into your mouth, then back up to my neck, licking and slobbering faster as your cock responds to the waves of passion coursing through you again.

Still aroused myself, I raise my hands to bring the fingertips within reaching distance of your mouth and you eagerly divert your attention to the brightly polished nails, nibbling at each fingertip before hungrily sucking each little digit into your mouth attempting to give each finger an unforgettable "blowjob". This gets me going nicely so I raise my hands behind my head, exposing the smooth and sensitive white skin of my underarms. Because of our height difference, it's now easier for you to drop to your knees beside me and lap teasingly at my ticklishly sensitive armpit.

The touch of your tongue sends a bolt of electricity through me - a mixture of a ticklish reaction and wanton lust and after only a few seconds I turn to face you, spread my legs to stand before you and lift my pussy to your head height.

"Pussy, pussy." I moan and spread my lips wide for you with my well licked fingers.

Now you can sense my lustful desperation to come, so you blow a gentle stream of cool air onto my pussy. Shuddering with ecstasy, I nevertheless remove one hand from my pussy lips and, steadying myself with that hand on your head, I raise one foot from its resting place to first nuzzle, then more aggressively prod, your anus and balls with the toe of my shoe.

"Don't get any ideas, my little slave animal." I say "Lick my pussy, you dog, not blow on it!"

The sensation of my foot and shoe on your balls, anus and dick has you fully aroused again and as I once more hold my lips open with two hands, you start to lick and suck at my clitty like a dying man at the fountain of life. My legs quiver and shiver as the first orgasm hits me, and my right hand abandons its post to insert three fingers deep inside my own pussy hole. To do so, my legs part slightly more as I crouch slightly and thrust the fingers in hard, groaning with desire.

Under my breath I whisper urgently "Eat my asshole, you dirty man!"

And as you obligingly move through my legs to access my beautiful rosebud anus with your tongue, the secret of what I was doing out the room is revealed to your mesmerised gaze...... as a special treat I had inserted a chocolate flake into my asshole, now stickily melted all over my ass cheeks and generating the most delightful aroma to mix with my hot lusty pussy smell.

Barely controlling yourself, you bury your face deep between my cheeks smothering your face in sticky chocolate goo and slurping and lapping at the tight hot flesh beyond.

Barely able to breathe you gasp "Open, open."

And this time I willingly comply, bending my whole body forward, placing the tips of my fingernails right in the crack of my ass and opening my ass cheeks so wide I appear to be trying to split myself in two. Wild with desire and an urgent need to shoot your spunk all over me, you spit chocolatey saliva right into my hole and immediately clean it off again with the fiercest ass licking I've ever had, closely followed by a tongue/ass fucking which triggers my second orgasm.

Shuddering uncontrollably and biting my tongue for fear of screaming with lust, I lean further forward to enclose the enraged tip of your swollen cock in the "O" of your mouth while still stretching my ass for you to tongue fuck. The feel of my ice cold lips on your hot dick sends a surge of adrenalin through us both and you snap the bonds which are still holding your hands behind your back.

Your two hands swiftly move to new positions - left hand on my hips to steady me and provide more purchase for your tongue now furiously fucking in & out of my asshole - right hand on the back of my head to provide more purchase for your dick now furiously fucking my face with strokes to match those of your tongue. Momentarily I withdraw my mouth and move my hands round to your dick and balls.

"Spunk me, you animal! Drown me in your come!" I scream and start to wank, tickle and suck you for all I'm worth.

So much blood is rushing to your cock that momentarily you feel faint before the tightening in your balls heralds the impending eruption. At that moment I stretch the skin hard back over your near exploding bell-end and the combination sets you off - after a small second when everything stands still, a fountain of spunk - spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt and ..... even bigger spurt shoots out from your dick, filling my mouth faster than I can greedily swallow and running out the corners of my mouth.

Quickly you stand, pulling me upright and towards you, rubbing your still stiff and sticky dick on my belly and planting your chocolatey, ass smelling full french kiss onto my half open spunk filled mouth; deep throating me with your tongue to drink your own jism from my lips while our bodies still shudder together in post orgasmic bliss.