W is for Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

#

Debra sat at her kitchen table counting out the stacks of currency she had in front of her.

"Well? How much more are we going to need?" her husband asked.

Debra turned to face him. "I'd say another three or four blowjobs, perhaps a nice long fuck for good measure," she announced. "That should give us more than enough to cover expenses and any contingencies," she said grinning.

"Good! Right on schedule then," her husband beamed approvingly.

"Yeah John, we're getting there!" Debra said happily. "So honey, what do you want to do this Friday?"

"Oh I don't know, been a while since you've come into the office. How about I send Christy home early, cancel my last two appointments. You come in as a patient, I'll give you a little gas and take advantage of you that way."

"I'll still get paid won't I?" Debra asked him.

"Sure honey, hell babe...Whores go to the dentist too you know. Only in this case, I'll be drilling you with something else while you lay in the chair. Been a while since we've done that you know."

Debra smiled, it had been. "Ok, but can we do the sailor in the bar thing one more time at least? I really, really like that one!" she told John. "And besides, I love the way you still fit into that old uniform."

It was perhaps an unorthodox way to save up for their vacation, but it had sure as hell been one of the most exciting.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers
12