WACFYM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you were married." He explained, glancing down at her left hand and the lack of a ring on her finger.

"Well, ex-husband. We're divorced." And now she had his sympathy. This was going well.

She looked at him, assessing him. Would he make a move? She doubted it would even occur to him but if she was careful she could guide him through it.

"I like the art. Especially that one." He stated, pointing to one that was bursting with colour. He felt he had to make a bit of small talk though he didn't really like the abstract stuff.

Lilah chatted to him about who painted each picture, where she'd bought it and what each one meant to her.

Lilah had travelled all over the world. Steve became genuinely interested in the stories she was telling of far of places. His own life seemed small compared to hers. He hadn't even gone away to college. Everything he wanted could be found right here.

She fetched him a second glass of wine and he didn't even protest.

+++++++++++++

Lilah swivelled on the cushion so her bare back was towards Steve.

"Can you help me with this?" She asked, pointing to the choker on her neck.

Steve turned to oblige. He could smell her jasmin perfume as he shifted closer to reach up to the clasp. His hip bumped against the small of her back.

One of the thin straps of Lilah's dress slipped down off her shoulder. Without thinking Steve moved it back into place, his fingertips brushing over her tanned skin.

He glanced down at her back. Suddenly it struck him that he was attracted to her and here he was in her apartment, just the two of them.

"I should be getting going..." He muttered as he handed her the piece of jewellery.

Lilah turned to face him, a smile playing across her face.

"You've had some alcohol..." She reasoned. "Maybe you should stay here tonight....?"

"Natasha..." He started to say but Lilah put a finger to his lips.

"Shush..." She whispered, rubbing her body up against his arm and taking his hand. She guided it to her thigh.

Steve glanced down as their joined hands began to push up the hem of her dress.

Her free hand snuck past the buttons of his shirt to massage his chest.

He swallowed hard. There was no doubt what this woman wanted but he was unsure what to do.

"The bedroom is right through there...."

He extracted his hand from hers and pushed her away gently.

"I'll...umm... call a cab and come back for my car... tomorrow." He spluttered and ran away.

+++++++++++++

The next day Steve was in the plush waiting room outside of Lilah's office. His memory of last night was a little hazy but he wanted to clear the air and to confirm his belief that she hadn't really been coming on to him. That she'd made a mistake, borne of loneliness and alcohol.

"Dr Brooks, thank you for seeing me....I just wanted to talk about last night...er..." Steve stammered when the doctor invited him in.

"Yes." Lilah replied, her tone neutral.

" We'd both had a bit to drink..." He continued, avoiding her level gaze, feeling slightly that she should be the one doing this. "I'm sorry if I gave you any signal that...I think we can both agree that it was a mistake...right?"

Lilah wore a slight frown as she stared back at him. In her hurry to bed him she'd come on to strong and now the subtle seduction techique was out of play but Lilah wasn't worried...she'd been doing this for a long time." I was trying to seduce you..."

"But I'm a married man!" He cried as her words sunk in.

"Ha ha, you think I should be ashamed for trying to bed you? Your wedding ring only excites me more....do you know how many married men I've met in this job?"

Steve gulped. The figure must run into the hundreds.

"Many of them had never cheated on their wives.... until they met me...."

Steve eventually grasped the implication that she fully expected him to join their ranks.

"I'll never cheat on Natasha!" Steve declared.

"Yes you will. I promise. At first you'll be reluctant," She stated." but you will succumb to temptation like all the others. You'll cheat on her. You'll feel guilty, baby, but it won't last long and you'll keep coming back for more...."

Steve's face had taken on a horrified look.

"....you'll betray Natasha over and over again."

"I wouldn't be so sure!"

"Oh, you'll fuck me baby. Know why?"

Steve couldn't think of an answer.

"Because I am slut. I fuck married men. I'll do whatever you want me to do you and let..you.. do... whatever... you... want... to... me. All the things your wife won't let you. Nothing is out of bounds. My cunt is ready for you any time. You want to spank me, hurt me? That's okay. You want to call me a bitch, a whore? That's okay too. You want to fuck my ass? Fine. My mouth, my ass, my cunt are just waiting for you to fuck them."

Steve was shocked by the transformation in the woman before him. He'd never heard such confidence. He was in no doubt that she was telling the truth. She really would let him do those things to her...He backed away from her, opening the door behind him.

"I'm a slut in every way, Steve and no man can resist me for long..." She called out to his retreating back.

++++++++++++++++++

A few weeks later

++++++++++++++++=

Steve had considered telling Natasha everything but if he did that everything would fall apart. What would happen to the embryoes at the clinic? Would they get a second round of treatment out of their Health Insurance?

He had Natasha's emotions to consider too...and worse, he'd have to confess to her that he'd been attracted to another woman....had spent an evening in her appartment.

With so much at stake Steve hid the truth though it killed him to keep anything from Natasha. He lied to her and got out of attending any appointments at the clinic.

Natasha, meanwhile, was getting on fabulously with Lilah. She returned from the clinic one day and she spoke of nothing else. Lilah had even gotten her enrolled in her art class, held twice a week, saying a hobby would be good for her.

Steve couldn't stop her and silently hoped that as Natasha and Lilah became friendly the doctor would be less inclined to try and steal her husband.

+++++++++++++

"Anyway ask yourself how an expecting mother could not know the maternity of her child.."

+++++++++++++

Two months later they got the news that they were hoping for.

"I'm pregnant!!" Natasha cried as she hugged Steve who'd been waiting for her outside the bathroom.

"Are you sure?" He asked, so hoping it was true.

"I took two." She said, waving both tests in front of him.

He enveloped her in his arms and spun her round in the air.

"I'm gonna be a dad..." He shouted, jubilant with tears welling up in his eyes. "How does it feel?" He asked as he put her down gently and sheepishly touched her stomach.

"There's a baby in there...maybe more than one...we're going to be parents! Oh god..." Natasha sighed, scared but ecstatic at the same time.

Steve hugged her again, holding her for a long time.

" I guess we should call Lilah, you know...just to make sure...before we tell anyone...."His wife suggested.

Steve winced at the mention of Lilah but Natasha was too joyous to notice. Steve felt a knot of confusion in his belly. Still, he couldn't help feeling a little grateful to the woman. She'd made all this possible. They were going to be a family thanks to her.

+++++++++++++++++

Lilah confirmed that Natasha had been successfully impregnated and their world suddenly got a lot busier.

They went and visited Mary and Norm, Natasha's parents, who had been overflowingly happy to recieve news that they were about to become grandparents. Steve had never been hugged so much in one day.

Even stoic Norm had cracked a big old smile. He'd pulled his son-in-law to one side to shake his hand and tell him how proud he was.

Next up they told Steve's mother, who burst into tears. She'd insisted on calling Paul and Lucy, Steve's brother and sister, straight away, telling them they had to come over.

That impromptu family gathering lasted nearly to midnight.

"Did you see Stephanie?," Natasha said, speaking about Paul's six year old daughter. "She put head against my belly and asked if she was going to have a boy or girl cousin."

"What did you say?" Steve inquired.

"That we didn't know yet." She smiled "but that we didn't mind either way."

Steve beamed back at his wife before he embraced her.

They kissed and Steve's hand slipped to her little behind.

"Not tonight, Steve." She replied softly, knowing that he wanted to make love to her. "I'm pretty tired."

"Okay." Steve said, settling for another sweet kiss before they undressed and went to bed. He enjoyed snuggling down next to his wife, her warmth in the bed, nearly as much as sex with her. He thanked God for his marriage, where he had found such imtimacy and comforting companionship.

++++++++++++++++

Steve returned home from work, only remembering after he called out for Natasha that she'd gone to that stupid art class.

He groaned as he loosened his tie. He'd been horny and semi hard all day and hoping to come home to his loving wife.

His mind flashed back to that room at the clinic. There was nothing stopping him relieving himself. Steve recalled the picture of the star of that video and the urge to jerk off began to grow.

He looked around, feeling silly. Natasha wouldn't be back for hours as she and Lilah planned to eat at a restaurant close to the college.

Steve unbuttoned his shirt as he looked over that their PC in the corner of the den. Without really thinking about it he walked over and turned it on.

As the machine connected to the internet Steve unfastened his belt.

He typed porn into the google image search and got thousands of choices. He clicked on the first thumbnail.

The image opened up and Steve's gaze drifted over the model's naked skin. He wondered what it would feel like, then he felt guilty.

His conscience told him that he shouldn't be enjoying the sight of another woman. His cock seemed to disagree, making a tent on his pants.

After a second's thought Steve clicked to visit the website. He'd need to sign up to see any of the videos but the softcore photos were free.

Natasha didn't have to find out, he told himself...there was no harm in just looking, was there?

He clicked on the first link.

The blonde girl was young looking, nineteen or twenty and dressed as a cheerleader. The tight sweater looked barely able to contain her large breasts and the skirt was certainly too short to hide her bright red underwear.

Steve's eyes roamed over the images. The girl didn't get naked in this first gallery, just teasing him by bending over a lot but in final picture she was squatting, the camera allowed to see the dampness of her panties as she began to pull her top free.

He clicked through to the next gallery. She'd removed the sweater. Her tits were big and natural looking. Steve pushed his pants to the floor and sat there in his boxers, absentmindedly stroking his cock.

The images were too posed. The girl too smiley. He wanted to see her moan.

He clicked on the link to the video, inputting his credit card details when prompted.

The film started quickly, camera pulling round to show the team's coach watching the star in the locker room. There was no dialogue as the coach walked up behind her and dropped his shorts.

She began to suck on his cock, the cameraman moving to get a shot of her fingering herself.

Steve began to wank harder.

"Aaa..." He groaned as he leant back a little, his eyes glued to the screen.

The cheerleader laid down on the bench, the coach kneeling in front of her as he fucked her pussy. She jiggled her tits as her face contorted with pleasure.

She kept crying out 'oh yeah, oh yeah' interspersed with little low whines.

Steve pumped up and down with his hand. His eyes were closed as he pictured himself in the place of the coach.

"Uh....uh...uuuh..." Steve cried as he shot his load over his dark hairy stomach.

He looked around for a tissue, not believeing how good that had felt.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Two weeks later

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Steve watched as Natasha decided where the crib was going to go. Was she already beginning to show? He told himself it was too soon.

They were in the process of converting the spare room in to the baby's nursery.

The sun was pouring in through the open window and they were listening to the radio, playing pop songs from the Sixties.

Steve couldn't imagine feeling any happier than this.

Steve had already stripped off the old wallpaper and started to paint the walls a pale yellow. He was using green paint to apply some cartoony puppy dog and kitty cat stencils that Natasha had picked out on a shopping trip with his mom and Stacy, Paul's wife.

Stuff for the baby was ready flowing in from both sets of grandparents.

"This is a nipple pump?" Natasha asked plainly, rumaging through a box.

Steve turned, a smirk forming on his face when the little pot of paint tipped, dappling his old t-shirt with its contents.

"Oh damn..." He yelled, pulling it off.

He looked up to see Natasha gazing at his body. After years of marriage Steve could always tell when Natasha wanted it. His mind immediately turned to sex.

He walked over to Natasha, the sun and the breeze feeling good on his back.

He reached out to caress one of her pale arms.

"No Steve...we can't." Natasha murmured as he lowered his mouth to her neck.

"All the books say that we can..." He whispered back. "I'll be gentle..." He added as his hand slipped under her top to cop a feel. "You want to..."

"This baby is so ...delicate.... I don't want you to..." She protested, a little stronger than she'd intended. It made him feel like he was forcing her. " Lilah said we shouldn't...you know..."

Steve jerked his hand away at the mention of Lilah's name. For weeks he hadn't even thought about her and yet here she was interfering with their lives.

He suddenly recalled her words that day in the office. Her intentions...

He turned back to the wall, silently resenting the way he was being made to feel like some pervert, harrassing Natasha, when all he wanted was to make love to his wife.

That night, when Natasha yawned and said she was going to bed, Steve told her he had to finish up some work on the computer and that she should go up with him.

He was wondering if his new favourite website had been updated....

++++++++++++=

The next morning

++++++++++++++

Steve had abandoned his policy of avoidance and gone to see Lilah Brooks.

He confronted her in her office.

" Did you convince Nat not to sleep with me." He growled.

Lilah gave him a bored look.

"Steve, I felt it my duty as a doctor to advise her that any 'lovemaking'," She said with a scornful look, " that you or she may initiate may be harmful to the baby..." She continued, spreading her hands.

Steve glared at her. She sounded so infuriatingly calm and reasonable.

" As a doctor?" He scoffed. "You told her that as part of your sick plan. Do you think that I'll just jump into bed with you because I'm not getting any at home?"

Lilah smiled.

"You're wrong." Steve growled. "My marriage vows mean something to me."

The doctor glanced at her watch.

"Natasha told me that you're spending more time online lately. Do you like looking at all that porn? All those pornstars' cunts, Steve? Their tits?" She inquired. "Do you even think about Natasha any more?"

Steve's jaw clenched. He already felt so ashamed that he looked at such material, that Nat knew and that she'd shared it with Lilah....unthinkable! He could feel his face warming. He wanted the Earth to open up and swallow him. He shifted nervously. How often did he think about Natasha any more? Hardly ever...

"Does it satisfy you to jerk off to porn, Steve? Wouldn't a nice warm pussy feel so much better?" She asked as her hand slipped to the crotch of her pants.

He gulped.

"You're psychopathic!" Steve cried.

"Actually I'm a sociopath, darling. Now, if you aren't going to get down on your knees and eat my sweet pussy, I do have patients waiting..."

Steve couldn't think of anything to say.

Lilah stood up, walked to the door and held it open for him.

Steve walked through it, numbly. Nothing in his life had prepared him for a situation like this. He'd been raised to respect women, to honor them. His few girlfriends had been nice girls. He had no idea to handle one who made it so clear that she was out for sex. A slut. He wanted to hurt her, for how she made him feel.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That evening.

Steve sat in the bar next to his brother. He was feeling morose. He should be looking forward to his future with Nat and their child but that seemed so far away.

"Been a while since we did this." Paul posited.

Steve nodded, taking a gulp of beer.

"So what's up?" Paul urged.

Steve paused. He and Paul were close and he really wanted to offload his problem to his brother but didn't think he could bring himself to explain the situation with Lilah.

" When Stacy was pregnant with Stephie...did you still...you know...?"

" What, have sex? Oh yeah, Stace was as horny as hell most of the time, at least until towards the end. Then thought she was ugly and didn't want to so much. I didn't mind that much, the belly kinda weirded me out a bit." Paul chuckled.

"What's it like now? I mean..how often...?"

"You know, we're not at it like rabbits anymore, maybe twice a week. But your priorities change, man, when you become a dad...." Paul looked at his older brother. "Nat's stopped the hanky panky, huh?

"Yeah..."

"Give her time, bro. I guess she's just feeling scared...I know what it took for you guys to get pregnant..." Paul trailed off." You love her, right?,"

Steve nodded honestly.

"Then just be patient. Things will sort themselves out."

"Thanks. I needed to hear that."

"No worries."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lilah pulled her car to the side of the road.

Out on the sidewalk, further up, an oblivious Steve was finishing his morning run.

Liltih slipped a CD into the player. Quietly Blondie's One Way or Another began to play. She smiled, the song was something of an anthem to her.

She watched as Steve stretched on his front lawn.

She took in the shape of his torso through the sweaty t-shirt, then gazed down curve of his back where it became his perfect ass. He preferred short running shorts so afforded her a good look at his strong thighs and calves.

She could feel herself get wet as she imagined spreading those hairy legs , climbing up and sucking on his married cock. Him, getting sweaty as he was now, not from exercise but from lust and sexual exertion.

Her eyes closed briefly as a shudder ran through her body.

When they opened again, her prey had gone inside.

+++++++++++++

Lilah walked up to the door and fished around in her purse. Using the key she found there she let herself in through the front door. She could hear the sound of the shower running upstairs.

Good. Steve wouldn't be able to hear her and thanks to art class, she knew that Natasha was away for the whole day.

She shivered with delight, thrilled at invading the home of Steve and Natasha. It felt as if her presence, her purpose tainted their home.

Lilah looked at the staircase. Good at DIY Steve had installed himself. The Temples had built their home together and she could see traces of it everywhere. A hatstand with Steve's baseball caps and a beret that must belong to Natasha.

The coat rack that looked home made, where his and hers umbrellas hung neatly.

The photos of family and friends that adorned the walls, interspersed with pictures of Steve and Natasha.