WACFYM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm such a slut, Mr Benson. The prospect of making a married man fuck me against his will really turns me on." Thea informed him. "Don't worry you'll like it too..." She promised and kissed him on the lips, her tongue probing passed his stunned lips.

Adam did not respond but endured it, his rage and frustration building. His manly pride suffering as Thea demonstrated her power over him. His fists clenched uselessly by his sides.

"You bitch." Adam snarled when his lips where freed.

Thea just smiled sweetly and led him into the bedroom.

+++++++++++++++

Thea pushed him on to the bed and clambered on top. The movement of straddling him causing her short skirt to ride up around her waist.

She began to unbutton his shirt, taking her time so to savour the feel of the man beneath her, but eventually Adam was bare chested and her fingers were running over his hairy pecs and playing over his pink nipples.

She was enjoying the way Adam flinched at every contact, so determined not to enjoy himself. She'd soon change that, make him beg to fuck her despite all of his intentions, his desire to be faithful.

Thea pulled off her sweater and leant forward to push her tits towards him as she reached round to undo her bra.

"Look at them." She commanded.

Adam complied and drew in a deep breath. With all that had been going on he hadn't realized how big and ripe the girl's tits were.

"You like what you see." Thea said, a statement not a question. "You want to touch them."

"No." Adam hissed.

"You're lying." Thea smiled as she took hold of his hesitant hands and guided them up to her bountiful chest.

"Hmm..." She moaned as he cupped her tits with his palms, the fair skin of his hands contrasted against the warm chocolate of her own as her ample flesh weighed heavy in his fingers.

Adam was trying to think of Emma downstairs. She must be going out of her mind as their marriage vows were torn asunder above her and there was nothing she could do about it. As much as he was trying to think about his wife, Thea's dark round nipples were proving a powerful draw to his eyes.

"You're getting hard." Thea announced gleefully and Adam realized it was true. However much he hated this woman there was no denying her body was arousing him. He tried to tell himself it was a natural male response, that arousal was not consent but that provided little comfort.

He tried to pull his hands away but Thea forced them back. She put a hand under his neck and brought his head up to her chest. "Taste them."

Timidly he licked at one pert nub and then the other. The small act enough to cause Thea to grind down on his lap and a burst of pleasure to shoot up Adam's spine. His lips parted and he sucked a nipple between his teeth and then, because he couldn't help it, he had to sample the other.

He couldn't help thinking of all the times he'd reassured Emma that he loved her modest tits but God, he hadn't realized the pleasure of holding and sucking on large juicy ones. Thea's felt like they could smother him, cushioning his cheeks, drown him in soft sweetness.

With his head buried between Thea's massive mammaries Adam barely noticed that her hands were at his lap, working at his fly.

She wriggled off of him and tugged at his pants. Adam subconsciously raised his hips to allow her to pull his pants down to his ankles until he was down to his boxers, his eight inches visibly bulging from their confines.

Adam shut his eyes. He wasn't the type of guy who was comfortable with his nakedness. He was always a little self- conscious about it, always a little embarrassed by his own sexual urges. Only with Emma had it felt easy and natural.

"Oh my....such a big cock.."Thea murmured.

"Oh God..." Adam groaned.

His underwear joined his pants on the floor and Thea set to work getting his cock nice and wet with her tongue.

Adam couldn't help but open his eyes and look down to watch as his meat slipped passed Thea's full lips and inch by inch was swallowed until her face was buried in the thick thatch of his pubic hair.

At the same time as this sloppy blow job the younger woman was playing with his balls, squeezing and juggling them or running her hand deeper to grant the lightest of caresses on his butt crack.

He shut his eyes, ran a hand over his stomach and surrendered to the sensations.

Again and again she took him in her mouth, slurping and moaning as if sucking his cock was all she ever wanted out of life.

Emma had never given head this good. His size had meant she was unable to deep throat him and her sense of properness, that innocent quality that he loved, had prevented her from blowing him with the amount of gusto and relish as Thea was doing.

Thinking of his wife caused Adam a twinge of guilt . He shouldn't be enjoying this but he had no choice, Thea really was an expert in sucking cock. If she carried on doing what she was doing then Adam was going to come soon. He hadn't wanted to cheat on his wife but God, he wanted to come. His cock's wants, no, needs, in traitorous conflict with his heart and mind.

Suddenly the warm mouth on his wood disappeared and was replaced by Thea's hand as she came up to kiss him.

Adam lay there and let her but successfully fought the desire to kiss back.

"You want to fuck me now?" Thea whispered.

Adam knew he should say no. Even if resistance was pointless he should offer some, at least but Thea had him in her power now. Her hand on his cock was holding on the verge of orgasm, keeping him hard but never letting him get close to the release he needed.

"Please..." He moaned. "No..."

Thea chortled.

Thea got up on all fours and climbed up Adam's prone body, her legs parted so he could see the dampness of her panties between her thighs.

"You see how wet you're getting me? The more you resist the wetter I get..." Thea sniggered, pulling the fabric to one side until her pussy, beaded with moisture, was exposed. "You say you don't want this on your cock? You're lying...."

Adam put his hand on his forehead and rubbed his brow, an attempt to clear his mind . His head was swimming. His manly pride was threatened by the fact that this was about to happen without his consent, that he was powerless to stop it. God knows, his cock wanted him to assent.

He shock his head. His loyalty to his wife prevented him from voicing that desire but he couldn't deny it either. Thea smiled and he knew that she understood.

She was poised over his hard-on, which was straining in her hand, its head throbbing.

"What about protection?" He croaked .

"Worried you'll knock me up?" Thea jeered.

Adam nodded dumbly, thinking the baby he planned to have with Emma might be planted in this slut instead.

"I'm on the pill, Mr Benson and you won't catch anything from me so just lie back and enjoy it..."

"Ahhhh...." He sighed as her tightness sank onto his unsheathed cock, stretching her.

He'd never had sex with a black woman before and he knew that the sight of his erection vanishing into these velvety folds would be forever etched on his memory.

Thea's back arched as she was fully penetrated. Adam struggled to fight his urge to put his hands on her hips, instead he forced his hands to grip the bed's white sheets.

He was torn. To give in, fill her with come and get it over with or to resist, to try and hold off . It soon became clear that would be another thing out of his control. Thea was riding him hard, using her hands on his torso to push herself up and down on his pole.

Emma had never displayed such wild abandon during their lovemaking and so Adam was not used to such electric sensations emanating from his cock.

"Ugh ugh ugh...." Thea intoned with each thrust, either from discomfort or pleasure, maybe both. She was smiling. Adam knew he shouldn't care but at the same time he was fascinated by watching her face, her body responding to this illicit fuck. She'd told him she was a slut, maybe sluts liked it this way, hard and dirty.

Adam shifted, unable to stop himself from bucking his hips to meet her frenetic motion.

Thea cupped her tits and twisted her nipples, her lips snarling as her efforts left her breathless.

"Uuugh..." She squealed, slamming her ass against his thighs with audible slaps.

"Oh....oh...." Adam groaned, his balls bouncing hard and tightening. His climax was going to happen fast.

Thea seemed to be aware of this, pushing and pounding harder, her internal pressure in her pussy squeezing his manhood, encouraging him to spurt his come deep inside her.

"Ahhhhh..." Adam grimaced as he ejaculated jet after jet in quick succession of explosive bursts.

Still sat on Adam's still hard cock, his seed making her pussy slick, Thea began to play with her clit. As Adam sucked in deep breaths, his chest heaving, their eyes met.

The briefest, satisfied smile crossed his face.

Thea smiled at the small unguarded moment. This married man was hers now, the seed of corruption had been planted. The thought of it was enough to get Thea off.

It turned out she was a real screamer. The sounds of her ecstasy was bound to be heard throughout the house. Somewhere Emma could hear them and know her that once faithful husband had been the one to induce them in the black slut.

Adam was too far gone to care.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday morning

++++++++++++++++++++

Adam woke. His first perceptions the feel of his morning glory pressed into the warm body of the person sharing his bed. It took him a few seconds to remember that it wasn't his wife.

The memories of his actions filled his mind. His mind recoiled in horror, unable to reconcile those events with the man he'd always perceived himself to be.

How could he have done those things? Have betrayed his wife and enjoyed it? The guilt felt like a physical pain, that only worsened as he looked at Thea's slumbering form. The memory of that body causing him arousal, even now.

No matter how much he told himself that he'd had no choice, that he'd only done it to get Tim back he couldn't quite convince himself.

He quickly pulled his arm from around her waist and went to shower. He hoped the hot water would wash away the memory of her hands on his body.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Adam left the shower. Clean and warm but his mind was not eased. The traces of Thea's touch on his skin, the pleasure he'd felt had proven to be indelible, like an invisible tattoo.

He noticed the room to Tim's room was ajar and entered to find Emma sat forlornly on the little bed.

"Em....?" He croaked.

She looked up and Adam's heart wrenched. The kidnapper's refused to let her bathe or even wash. She looked so wretched, aged by years from the trauma. He knew there was nothing he could say....

Emma didn't speak, just cuddled their son's favorite toy as Adam sat down beside her.

+++++++++++++++++

Wednesday Night

+++++++++++++++++

Emma scrubbed the pan, trying to scrub off baked on cheese, plates on the table still to be tackled and Thea just sat watching.

Adam was upstairs with Poppy, it being her turn continue his education of sinful passions.

Emma suppressed her thoughts of the future. It was almost too much to hope for a return to normalcy when this was all over. Far better not to think at all....

++++++++++++++++++++

"I love my wife....this is wrong...." He hissed.

"No. Let me seduce you...." She sighed as she stroked his face, his eyes wet with tears.

"No..."He croaked, pushing passed her as he stood up.

Poppy shrugged, mocking his attempt to pull himself together.

"Your days as a faithful husband are over. You fucked Thea yesterday and tonight you will fuck me. The thing about adultery, Mr Benson...it gets easier every time...." Poppy whispered as she slipped her hand to his crotch. She smiled as he accepted her touch without protest, her point proven.

Adam just swallowed as her hand groped the bulge in his jeans. Shamefully his cock was already semi-hard in anticipation.

"Did you enjoy cheating on you wife?"

Adam shook his head.

Poppy smiled as she stood up and retreated to the dressing table chair. Adam's eyes were on her as she stripped down to bra and panties. Just a few days ago he'd felt guilty just watching the dancer in the club but now he made no effort to look away.

"Do you like looking at me?"

Adam blinked, confused but still clinging to some sense of himself. His lips parted but he said nothing. Seeing her practically in the same position as his wife had been at the weekend was causing his mind to compare the two. Poppy won in every way. Ripe tits, smaller than Thea's but big compared to Emma's. Her young body sexier in every way.

He tried to remember Emma over there, to recall the attraction that he'd felt for her but Poppy filled his vision and made it impossible.

"Get your cock out."

Adam hesitated, the old shyness returning, mixing with the resentment and impotent rage he was feeling. At the same time he knew his reluctance just excited them more, his protests turned them on. He wanted to deny them that small satisfaction.

His hands, taking on a mind of their own, slowly unbuckled his belt and began to unfasten his fly. He stopped short of extracting his member, too embarrassed.

"Watch me..." Poppy encouraged and pushed her hand down her lacy underwear and began to pleasure herself. The little intake of breath as her fingertips brushed her clit made her breasts rise and fall.

There was no denying the eroticism of this and Adam's cock went to full hardness. He couldn't help remembering his wish to pull it out at the strip club...and now the prospect of jerking off as Poppy watched....

He sent his hand down into his boxers. He paused, a fleeting moment of indecision then gripped his cock. He'd never really masturbated in front of Emma, somehow that would have felt contrary to their togetherness, their partnership.

Poppy was holding her breath as Adam extracted his penis and gave it a slow tug. Her approval was obvious on her face and that excited him. He gave his cock a deliberate pump with his fist.

"Mmmmm..." Poppy moaned as two of her fingers made their way inside and Adam wished that he could see her pink lips close round her nimble digits. His other hand joined the first and began to play with his heavy balls.

Poppy's eyes were half closed and she was squirming against her own hand, her scent beginning to fill the air.

For a brief second Adam wondered what he was doing. How could he be wanking himself off in front of a virtual stranger? How quickly these girls had changed him, shown him to be a man subject to lust not the loving family man he'd always believed himself to be.

Chastened he tore his eyes from Poppy and cradled his head in his hands, his mind full of doubts.

++++++++++++++++++

"What's the matter, babe?" Poppy inquired, walking over to the bed.

"I...."

"Shhh..." Poppy breathed as she started to pull off his t-shirt.

Adam raised his arms to let her.

"Men cheat on their wives all they time. There's no need to beat yourself up about what you're feeling right now..."

Poppy took a second to drink in his fit body before she pushed him down onto the bed. Before joining him, the girl shrugged off her bra then wriggled out of her panties.

Adam's eyes were drawn to her shaved mound. He had a vision of it sunk around his cock, just as Thea's had been last night. Was she going to do the same? To mount him, taking advantage of his inability to prevent it?

No, it soon became clear. The blonde slut walked round to the other side of the bed, Adam just enough self-control left not to follow her with his eyes but painfully curious about what was about to transpire.

He sensed Poppy get on to the bed and begin moving towards him. The next moment her knees were positioned either side of his head and her tantalizing pussy filled his field of vision.

Involuntarily he licked his lips, her intent obvious. He couldn't help wondering if it would taste as sweet as it looked and then Poppy lowered herself until the scent of her filled his nose, her labia lightly pressed to his lips.

Adam sucked in a breath and released it slowly and was rewarded by a soft moan from the woman above. Without prompting from Poppy, almost without conscious decision Adam licked at her cleft.

"Ah yeah...." She sighed. "Eat my pussy...."

Not quite believing what he was doing but unable, no, unwilling to stop, he parted her moist folds with his tongue, the taste of her juices intoxicating.

Poppy began to squirm and writhe, exquisite sensations brought about by Adam's breath and the increasing firmness of his probing tongue. She scratched her fingernails through the coarseness of Adam's chest hair as she gently gyrated her hips, directing her married lover to sample and savour every part of her .

Without being told, Adam's hand returned to his neglected cock and he began to wank again. Not hard, not with the aim of coming quickly, just needing to touch, to control the arousal coursing through him.

Poppy, watching as Adam's big manly hand stroked up and down his thick cock, briefly wondered if she should have gone straight for the fuck but decided she'd made the right choice. For her, no infidelity was sweeter, more intimate than getting the husband to bury his face between her legs.

Adam's lips, previously used to kiss his wife, to speak of his love for her, were Poppy's now.

Poppy brushed her fingertips over Adam's nipples, causing him to shudder, his jeans falling from his thighs to his ankles. A little detail but now Poppy was able to see his solid thighs, his complete nakedness.

Poppy pulled forward a little so she could look down. She couldn't see Adam's face or his questing tongue but she could see the dark stubble of his chin, the rise and fall of Adam's apple as he swallowed her wetness and the silver cross on a chain at his collarbone.

"Mmmm, Christians...." She thought to herself as she began to play with her clit, little circular motions then a little pinching, causing her pussy to flood.

"Mmmmmm...." Adam moaned, commending her and increasing pressure of his mouth as he sought to speed her bliss.

"Ah yeah. Ah yeah..." Poppy cried as she began to grind her hips.

She closed her eyes as her orgasm flowed, dappling her skin and her senses like light in a forest. A blizzard of hot snow on fire in her synapses, her muscles taut...

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." She began to cry until her breath left her, her mouth open in sugary suffocation, mirroring Adam's own happy smothering.

She could feel his ragged heavy breath against her quivering pussy, though his moans were muffled by her body.

She opened her eyes just in time to see Adam's hot semen erupting from his cock, landing on his belly, on the sheets, on his thighs and he was still pumping with his hand as his balls emptied over his fingers.

+++++++++++++++++

Thursday Afternoon

++++++++++++++++

Adam was in the back yard having a cigarette when Emma joined him. She watched him smoke for a minute but telling him off seemed absurd given the situation they found themselves in.

"Are they... good.... in bed?" Emma asked her husband, though the question pained her.

Adam looked at his wife and didn't know what to say. He'd never been able to lie to her, they knew each other too well.

"Yes."

Emma took a second to digest the answer and appreciated the fact that he'd been honest about it.

"You like...being...with them?"

"No... I...." Adam struggled to find the words. "When a man...sometimes he can't help ...you know..." He felt mortified, having to explain, wanting to explain what was happening to him. Isn't this what all adulterers said?

Emma nodded and Adam hoped maybe she did understand. He was suddenly filled with love for her.