WACFYM Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wished I filled it out more." Ginny complained, looking down at her smallish breasts.

"Oh come on," Willow comforted. " You're gonna look so gorgeous George will want to rip that dress off you." She was so happy for her friend that she had found the right man to settle down with. George was such a solid, reliable guy she knew he was going to take care of her BFF like her husband did for her.

"Look at the price though...."

"The owner is a friend of mine, let me have a word and see what I can do..." Tina cooed and was rewarded with a hopeful smile from Ginny, her eyes filled with gratitude.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina watched as Simon went for his evening jog around the park, admiring the way his fit legs looked in his running shorts but especially the way his large package bounced in them.

She was dressed for running too, her large tits barely contained by the tight white tee and hot pants that didn't quite cover her big, ripe ass cheeks. Tina took a shortcut and headed further up the past.

The secluded spot was perfect and as she dropped down to lie on the ground, the heavens opened; a summer downpour that hadn't been forecast. Unforeseen events always occurred and had to be factored into every seduction but Tina knew this one would actually work to her advantage.

The rain made her skimpy outfit completely see-through. She'd wanted Simon to get a good look; he was going to get an even better one.

He rounded the corner and saw her lying on the floor clutching her ankle.

"Hey, you alright?" Simon asked, pulling up despite the weather. "Oh hey, it's Tina, right?" He said, surprised, as he recognised her. He offered his hand and helped her up.

"Yeah. You're Simon, George's friend." She replied, leaning against him and letting him take her weight as she faked a limp. Real gentlemen were so easy!

"Do you have a car?" Simon asked and Tina shook her head.

"Let me drive you home. My car's not far. How's the ankle?"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina smiled as Simon drove. Like any red-blooded male he couldn't help looking down at her wet shirt and her erect nipples. He would quickly avert his gaze but the way he blushed a little meant he'd definitely noticed she wasn't wearing a bra.

He'd resisted temptation so far but then, he'd never met a slut like Tina. She was going to do things that would explode his sexual boundaries and he'd be a very different man when she was through.

As he helped her into her apartment, her hand 'accidentally' fell onto his ass and he didn't say anything.

"It doesn't look too bad." He diagnosed as he gently inspected her ankle. He was crouched down on the floor and Tina knew he couldn't help admiring her long, shapely legs. His nervous demeanour definitely suggested he was.

Maybe he was just beginning to realise that he was alone in a hot woman's apartment. His wife and daughters were visiting her mother and there was no need to get home. He would have had to be blind not to notice that Tina was the most stunning woman he'd ever laid eyes on. He'd thought it that first time in George's kitchen and this time he could feel himself becoming bewitched by her dazzling green eyes and full red lips.

"Let me get out of these wet clothes." Tina shivered and hopped towards her bedroom, deliberately leaving the door ajar. She stripped out of the wet garments slowly, watching the mirror. In the reflection she could see that he had given up trying to look away and was standing there completely spellbound by the sight of her naked body.

He only averted his lingering look when she slowly pulled on her robe.

She could feel the erotic tension in the air as she went to join him.

"Did you like what you saw?" Tina whispered in his ear as she stood in front of him. "How about a closer look?" She purred, letting the robe slip open.

"I'm a married man..." Simon croaked, but that didn't stop him letting his eyes check out her firm, nubile figure. This woman was practically a stranger but he'd never felt a sexual chemistry like this. It felt ever so slightly unreal, that he wasn't thinking. In this moment all that mattered was how good Tina's body was. "I have two small children...."

"You've been a good husband and father. What's one night of being bad, no strings attached?" Tina whispered suggestively. Simon shivered, affected by her sexy husky voice more than the cold.

"I dunno...I..."He stammered, torn with disbelief, that he was actually contemplating going through with this. His marriage used to the most important thing in the world to him but if his wife didn't find out, one night of ... extramarital fun...wasn't such a bad thing.

Tina smiled. All Simon needed was one taste of infidelity and then he'd be back for more. Especially after she showed him the sex swing and after that he'd discover that there were strings attached but he wouldn't be able to give her up.

"I want to thank you properly for helping me..." Tina breathed as she dropped to her knees and squeezed his growing bulge. "And I think you should definitely get out of those clothes, don't you?"

Simon nodded numbly and Tina pulled at the waistband of his shorts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh George, isn't this beautiful?" Ginny shrieked as she spun around, taking in the vast, vaunted expanse of the gorgeous mansion grounds, the immaculate lawns and stunning summer house.

"I don't know," George whistled between his teeth. "This place is really expensive, I'm not sure our budget will cover it."

"Tina can get it at a reduced price." Ginny argued, having already been sold on the venue as the site of their wedding. Tina was really good at convincing people to do what she wanted and nothing George could say would now persuade his bride to be. "You want to make me happy, right?" She wheedled.

"Sure." George relented, still unhappy. He'd thought they'd agreed to a small simple wedding so this decision seemed to have come from nowhere.

"Don't worry, George, "Tina offered, placing her hand on the small of his back, "This place is so special, you're making the right decision." Her plan was to subtly influence Ginny, push her to make choices that would drive a wedge between her and her fiancée. Unsettled and unhappy George would be less able to resist temptation.

George stepped away from Tina's touch, taking Ginny into his arms, seeking reassurance there and trying to feel happy. He could make this work, stretch the budget and give his beautiful fiancée the day she dreamed of. The birds were singing and the weather nice, the girl he loved was in his arms, it couldn't get better than this.

"Did we want to talk about your honeymoon destination? I've been talking to Ginny and I think she likes the sound of the Caribbean. There's this great hotel I know and I can get you an exceptional package on a beachside villa.

Inwardly George groaned but held his tongue.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hi, you must be Tim. I'm Tina, George and Ginny's wedding planner, thanks for agreeing to meet with me."

"No problem." Tim said with a smile, making no attempt to hide the way he checked her out. He clearly liked what he saw and made no secret about his interest. She was so much classier than then women he usually met, so poised and elegant. She looked like a Golden Age Hollywood starlet, with a flawless complexion and high cheekbones. A little cold on the outside but he suspected she would be wild in the bedroom.

"I just wanted to meet all of the groomsmen and bridesmaids individually to discuss expectations and assign roles at the wedding."

"Sounds pretty hands on." Tim leered, placing his hand on the woman's knee. He was a confident guy, an expert on women and he could read her body language. She smiled at his touch rather than rejecting it and he knew she was as up for it as he was. It was no coincidence they'd arranged to meet at a hotel.

Tina thought Tim was all charm and smarm but was good-looking enough that the evening wouldn't actually be a chore. He was shallow and selfish enough that the thought of bedding his friend's wedding planner didn't trouble his conscience.

Tina laughed at something he said, tossing back her coppery hair and accentuating her chest.

He might be easy to get into bed but he presented a whole different challenge. He was used to having a whole string of women. If she wanted him to become her slave she'd have to be exceptionally good, dirty and blow his mind.

When he suggested they take room she readily agreed, wondering if he'd like to spank her.....to tie her up....cause a little pain? She wouldn't just be another notch on his bedpost. She would a deviant little slut and make sure he'd keep coming back for more.

The wedding was six months away.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

"You should go for the best Ginny. You don't want to look back and regret not getting what you want, do you?" Tina coaxed gently but firmly.

"I don't know, these bouquets are really expensive and I already spent so much money on that wedding dress." Ginny gazed around the amazing florist shop, the air light and fragrant.

"You love that dress! You look amazing in it; George will think you're absolutely stunning."

Ginny was wavering but still uncertain. In the last few weeks she'd come to rely on Tina's opinion and come to count on her as a friend. George on the other hand seemed to dislike their wedding planner. He hadn't outright said so, but she could read him and there was coldness in his attitude towards the woman. It was so unlike him to be unfriendly.

Ginny had no idea about how Tina was always touching her fiancé, standing close to him. His standoffishness was his way of trying to discourage her. He really did love Ginny and didn't want the attention of another woman.

"Things with George have become a little strained," Ginny said, opening up to a person she trusted. "This is all becoming so much bigger than we thought at the start...." She protested.

"You think he's beginning to have second thoughts?" Tina asked, trying to hide the smile on her face.

"What?! No! I guess we didn't know how stressful this was all going to be..."

"Let me talk to him."

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Would you look at the tits on that one?" Tim jeered, waving his beer in the direction of the bar.

"Gee... Tim!" George groaned. "Do you have to be such a pig?"

"Easy, George." Simon interjected. "There's no harm in looking, right? She's stacked!"

"Simon?" George asked, stunned. A comment like that was completely out of his buddy's character. Even before he'd met Willow he'd never been the type to treat women with anything other than respect.

"Let me let you into a little secret...being with one woman gets boring. All married men look around, check out the talent for a little fantasy action. Don't tell me you never thought about anyone else when you've been doing it with Ginny?" Craig said, wading in.

"Er no..."

"One pussy for the rest of your life...when so many new ones out there to sample..." Simon laughed.

"What's going on?" Al queried, totally lost and a little bewildered. All the guys disclosed secrets with each other but the tone had changed somehow. Okay, Tim was being his typical boorish self but Craig and Simon, the married guys, never spoke like this.

"Ginny's enough for me, the only woman I want." George said defensively.

"Sure, she's great...but how do you know there's not a girl out there who's better...superior? Bigger tits, bigger ass, a better fuck?" Craig concluded.

"For Christsakes! Knock it off!" George shouted, usually slow to anger but the attitude of his buddies was really provoking him. He hated guys who viewed women as a piece of meat and thought being a man meant thinking with your dick the whole time.

"Calm down, George! We're just messing with you!" Craig explained, shrugging as if his friend was an overacting moron.

"Testing whether you're ready to join the ranks of us married men, bro!" Simon cried.

George laughed along, feeling pretty stupid and tried to shake the feeling of unease. He didn't know that his former friends' strings were being pulled by the same puppet mistress, Tina. That just the night before the three of them had taken it in turns to fuck Tina's ass. With every debauchery, Simon and Tim were slipping deeper under Tina's power. When she asked them to help her encourage George to join their corrupt circle they all agreed easily.

Simon, still some vestiges of conscience left, felt a little bad for George now. Their words were intended to sink into his subconscious and sow the first seeds of doubt in his mind. He half hoped that his friend would ignore them. Ginny was his friend and they had a real chance of being happy together but he just couldn't say no to the slut that had driven him mad.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Nice place." George stated as they sat down at their table.

"Order whatever you like. This is on me." Tina smiled, patting George on the leg and enjoying the way he shifted uncomfortably when her hand came to rest on his thigh.

"Excuse me." He said, clearing his throat and firmly returned her hand to the table.

"Ginny said your relationship has been a bit troubled lately and I wondered if there was anything I could do to help?"

"We've been arguing a bit lately. Nothing big, you understand, but we never used to fight at all. When it's good it's still great but she doesn't understand how much this wedding is going to cost us."

"I have brought that up with her," Tina lied. "Please let me reassure you I'll do everything I can to keep her choices within budget." She continued, pouring George a large glass of wine. She sounded so sincere and sympathetic that George relaxed a little.

"Thanks Tina. I guess Ginny would have been even more of a bridezilla if it weren't for you."

"This is your wedding too, George and I want to make you happy too."

The man smiled, realising maybe he'd been a little harsh on the woman. She'd been nothing but nice to him and it wasn't her fault that she was extraordinarily sexy. Nothing she wore was inappropriate or trampy but it was hard to hide her natural assets. Yes she was attractive, very attractive and maybe he was a little attracted to her but he'd never cheat on Ginny so it was harmless, wasn't it? But a tiny part of his mind couldn't help think about what Simon and Craig had said.

As the wine flowed and Tina listened intently to his concerns, George wondered why he'd been so reluctant to meet up with her. She was actually a very interesting and fun person and he was amazed when he discovered she shared the same taste in music as him.

Tina smiled as George bought all her lies. Craig had secretly been giving her insider knowledge about the man and a little research meant she could converse with him on his favourite topics fluently. She was slowly winning him round...

She placed her hand on his thigh, a little higher up this time, just a short distance from his crotch. She knew he'd noticed but this time he made no move to stop her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina had popped to the ladies' room and George glanced at his watch, knowing he should be getting home to Ginny when an older man from a neighbouring table approached.

"Please forgive the intrusion, but I just wanted to say what a gorgeous couple, you and your girlfriend make." He stated formally, with a hint of Eastern European courtesy.

"Oh, she's not my..." George started to say but then Tina returned just at that moment.

"Thank you." She beamed and the man left, still under the impression the two were lovers. George felt guilty that someone looking at them had mistaken them as such. It felt like he'd betrayed Ginny somehow even though he'd not actually done anything wrong.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was three months to go until the big day and George, his groomsmen and Tina were all at the exclusive tailor's getting their suits fitted.

One of the girls at the store was assigned to help George. She was loud and brassy, with a braying laugh but attractive in a common way. He only meant to check her name badge, which read Donna, but then he couldn't help noticing how low her blouse was unbuttoned and his eyes strayed down to the large creamy white breasts and her lacy red bra.

He shook himself, swallowing hard, wondering why he kept noticing other women when he was so close to tying the knot with the only woman he wanted. It was unlike him and it made him feel uneasy.

"Hmmm...the pants look a little long." Donna said, dropping to the floor and pulling out her tape measure. "Let me check your inside leg again." Without diplomacy she ran her hand up George's thigh, close to his crotch.

"Ahem..." George coughed, clearing his throat, at the sudden intimate invasion. He even blushed, discomforted, as he realised he could feel her breath against his fly. Unprompted, the image of her sensuous lips wrapped around his cock filled his head.

It was only a few seconds but still embarrassed him and added to his guilt. Now he was having impure thoughts about another woman? Was this a normal part of preparing to commit yourself to one woman for the rest of your life? What the hell had gotten into him?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

George was in the changing room, stripped down to nothing but his boxers when Donna boldly slipped behind the curtain. She made no attempt to disguise the fact she was checking out his manly body, his furry pecs, abdomen and a very promising bulge in his shorts.

"Jesus, do you mind?" George cried out, feeling bashful, hastily pulling on his pants.

"Oh please..." Donna said dismissively, with a wave of her hand. "You're not the first guy I've seen in his underwear." She stepped closer and put her hand on George's bare chest, her body was tingling and her pussy getting wet, being so close to the good-looking man. Tina had told her keep her hands off but she couldn't resist.

George's Adam's apple bobbed up and down, uncertain what to do.

"Besides," Donna continued, slyly. "I saw the way you were checking out my tits, it only seems fair I get a little look at you..."

"Oh...shit... I..." George stammered, embarrassed that his little indiscretion had been noticed. " I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay. I have nice big tits. You like big tits, don't you?" She sighed, breathily as she cupped her chest and squeezed her more than ample breasts together. "Does your fiancée have tits like these?"

"What?... No.. her , um tits are...Er..." George mumbled, not believing this was really happening. He'd never met such a brazen woman or had had one hitting on him. " I love her for who she is, not....er...because...you know..."

"Do you want to touch my tits? Taste them? You're not married yet..." Donna said impishly.

"No." He replied, firmly as he shrugged off her hand. "I don't know what you think you're doing but I'm not going to cheat on my fiancée." He continued, meaning it as he shoved Donna out of the cubicle.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Al, would you wait up?" Tina asked Al, at the same time as George was encountering Donna in the dressing rooms.

"Er okay..."

"I know this is a little forward but I was wondering if you'd like to go out for a drink with me sometime?" She asked, making sure to arch her back and give him a good look at her tits. Thanks to Craig she knew that the man hadn't had a girlfriend for over a year. It wasn't that he was bad looking; the few extra pounds he carried were balanced out by his height for the most part but he lacked confidence around girls. Still, she'd left him for last because unlike Simon and Tim he was too easy for her preference.

Tim was a good fuck and Simon was learning quickly, becoming more deviant every time he fucked her and had the advantage of a nice big cock. She had the feeling that Al would be a bit like a necessary but unrewarding chore.

"You want to go out with me?" He whispered, not able to believe his ears.