WACFYM Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina placed her hand on his chest and looked into his eyes. "I happen to like bigger men, Al and the beard thing really does it for me..." She said seductively as she stroked his hairy cheek with her other hand.

"I don't know..." Al said, torn with the urge to say yes. Here was a hot, hot woman asking him out and his loyalty to his friend. "Won't George mind if you go out with me?

Tina silenced him by drawing down his head so their lips met. At first Al was too stunned to move but eventually he caught on and he started kissing her back, a dopey look of gratitude on his face.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I wanted to say I'm sorry...I've been acting like a jerk." George said as he and Ginny were getting undressed for bed. She was just taking off her dress and he paused to watch it slip to the floor, leaving in nothing but her pretty floral underwear.

"It's okay." Ginny sighed, stepping out of the dress and walking over to him, wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissing him lightly on his lips. Whatever Tina had said to him when they went out had done wonders that she didn't wonder what had bought about his change of heart; she was just pleased the pair of them were getting along.

George scooped her up, their lips not breaking, as he carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down. She ran her hands over his back and up through his hair, enjoying his masculine weight and heat on her body.

"Uhhh..." She moaned as George moved lower, planting delicate kisses on her neck, her shoulders, and her collarbone. His hands were deftly working beneath her, undoing her bra gently and pulling it away. His eyes looked at her lovingly before he lowered his head and started to kiss her breasts.

He squeezed them with his hands before sending one of the down between her legs to rub her pussy through her cotton panties.

"I love you." George whispered before he sucked one erect nipple, then the other between his teeth.

"Mmmmm..." Ginny breathed, his tongue feeling so good on her sensitive points. His tender hand had, by now, slid her panties down and his fingers were caressing the wet folds of her pussy lips.

Without words, but not needing any George gazed at his bride to be, affection in his eyes as he eased his cock into her, their bodies rocking together gently.

"Ahhhh..." George groaned as he penetrated her, their bodies entwined and moving in unison. Whatever was happening in his life making love with Ginny was always right. He didn't know what the future held but with Ginny's support he could face anything.

Her hands were on his butt, kneading and squeezing it, encouraging him to drive into her. She'd never felt this bond, this physical and emotional connection. He understood everything she needed without her having to speak.

In their passion and heat their heads collided.

"Are you okay?" George asked, instantly concerned.

"Just don't stop." Ginny ordered throatily, causing both of them to laugh at her hunger and need. Their lovemaking was always fun. They smiled whilst kissing as they rolled around, getting entangled and sweaty in the sheets.

Suddenly, unbidden the girl from the bar flashed into his mind. He pictured her beneath him, instead of his fiancée, writhing as his cock penetrated her pussy. He knew it was wrong and he tried to shake the image from his mind, and refocus on the woman he was with. This was supposed be their reconnection, to drive his attention away from other women.

"Don't stop...please..." Ginny moaned, as George paused, wondering what had gotten into him. He couldn't help remembering the words at the bar...it's not as if he'd never thought of someone else during lovemaking, the odd celebrity now and then, but this felt different. For the first time Ginny wasn't enough for him.

Despite a pang of guilt he closed his eyes and resumed thrusting into her, letting himself sink into the fantasy. In his mind the tits in his hands weren't Ginny's but now the bigger, riper pair of Donna. He'd never felt so aroused.

"Ahhh...George..." Ginny protested as he aggressively pinned her hands against the headboard. He ignored the trace of caution in her voice as he started to pound away between her legs. She wasn't complaining, because her body was certainly responding to this uncharacteristic forcefulness but it had come a little out of the blue.

"Awwww...shit...." George grunted, lost in his erotic dream. The fantasy woman had morphed into Tina, a development that only spurred him on. He imaged it was her, gasping for air, panting as his hands squeezed her enormous tits, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"MMMMmmm.." Ginny breathed, George had never been this rampant before. She decided liked this strong manly side of him, not knowing that another woman was inspiring this unusually ardent bout of carnal passion. Her vocal moans of pleasure were being imagined as escaping not from between her lips but Tina's.

"Fuck..." George cried, rocking harder as Ginny came under him but he'd forgotten her in the heat of his reverie. God, he was going to cum so hard. "Ohhh ...yeah..."

He roughly pushed Ginny's legs further apart, levering himself up to plunge his cock deeper and harder into her tight, wet pussy. He couldn't hold back anymore and finally his load exploded from his cock.

Blinking, he rolled off of her and flopped onto the mattress, breathing hard, his chest heaving.

"Well, that was.... different.." Ginny stated, also getting her breath back. She was feeling the post-coital glow but she also knew she was going to be sore tomorrow.

"You didn't sound like you minded." George responded, a little coldly. He regretted it instantly and pulled her to him so they could snuggle, her head on his chest. Whatever was going on with him he did love Ginny and he vowed right there that once that ring was on his finger he'd do everything he could to be the perfect husband and make her happy.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a month before the wedding, George and Ginny's bachelor and bachelorette parties were planned for the following weekend. Ginny could hardly breathe she was so anxious with anticipation of her big day. George had been making an extra effort lately and things had never been better. It was nothing big, just little gestures that really showed how much he cared.

Ginny had just finished telling the gossip about her niece, Quinn, who had either dropped out, or been, kicked out, of college. Her friends laughed as she made an impression of her sister-in-law reacting to the news

Willow laughed, enjoying the company. She was pleased her friend was going to be marrying such a good guy. It didn't matter that she was Simon's ex-girlfriend; she liked her and wanted her to be as happy as she and Simon were.

"So any news about the boys' plans for the bachelor party?" Cally asked as she fed her son, Felix, in his high chair. She was unaware that her father and her husband had both been turned into adulterers and her friends' husband and fiancé were heading down the same path.

"Simon said they're planning on going to his uncle's cabin by the lake. They're just going to do some fishing, drink some beer, man stuff..." Willow informed them. Things had been a little different with Simon lately, nothing she could put her finger on...just an odd feeling of distance had developed and he was spending more time at work and less time with his wife and daughters. It worried her that he was often too tired to make love but she was still hopeful.

"No strip club?" Cally said with a giggle. The idea of George in a strip club was pretty funny. He just wasn't that type of guy. He'd been brought up fairly conservative and been a good Christian boy ever since. He even blushed if a slightly racy ad came on the TV.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Here's to you and Ginny!" Al toasted, giving George his fifth beer. The unsuspecting bachelor took a long swig from the bottle, unaware his friends had drugged it, like the others. The drug was nothing strong; according to Tina, it would only loosen him up a little, relax his inhibitions, make him do things he wouldn't usually do.

It didn't seem to be doing any harm. George was laughing and joking as the sun set over the lake and the sounds of crickets filled the air. The porch was full of fishing equipment and kayaks. The drive up had gone well and the atmosphere was chilled.

Suddenly there was knock on the door, which Simon went to open.

"Hey boys," He yelled, re-entering the den. "We've got company!" He continued as he ushered in three beautiful women.

George pulled Simon aside as Tim corralled them over to the bar. "Strippers? What are they doing here?!" He protested but his light-headed buzz dampened his anger so his objection came out half-hearted. He was feeling good and didn't want to spoil it by pissing off the rest of the guys.

"What's the matter, man?" Craig offered. "It's traditional for a guy about to get married....don't be a dick about it..." He cautioned, a comradely arm around George's shoulders.

George frowned and swayed slightly on his feet. Was he drunk already? He hadn't had that much. He laughed and shrugged away his concerns. Craig made it sound so reasonable. He guessed he should just go with it; thinking about it just threatened his good mood.

The strippers lost their long coats, revealing the fact that they were wearing nothing but lingerie, stockings, suspenders, the whole works. George's eyes roved over the abundance of exposed flesh. It took him back to when he was a teenager jacking off to the underwear models in a catalogue. None of these three would have been out of place.

The three girls were all tall and sexy but otherwise completely different. The one who was already sitting on Simon's lap was Mediterranean or possibly Arabic. Craig and Tim were standing, already fondling the tits and ass of a leggy African American. Simon and Craig didn't seem to care that they were married and neither did the girls.

The atmosphere was heady and George was feeling light-headed. It felt like all the normal rules were gone and everything was permissible.

"Are you the groom?" His girl asked coquettishly, tossing her hair and pouting.

George nodded. Without thinking, he docilely let the tall blonde lead him over to an armchair and she pushed him down. "I..." He started to protest.

"Relax, buddy...just enjoy it.." Al instructed, squeezing his friend's shoulder. This was the quiet, shy one; George couldn't get over the change in his buddy's demeanour.

The other guys started to whoop and holler as the blonde started to dance. George gulped as she started to writhe, slow and sensuously, moving her hips hypnotically. She was incredibly sexy. Any reservations George felt were slowly slipping away as she ran her hands over her nubile body.

She leant over and shook her tits in his face and he broke into a smile. His eyes roved over her exposed flesh, encouraged by the calls and jeers of his buddies. He'd always thought ogling young woman who were paid to dance was sordid but he was actually enjoying the show. It didn't mean anything; she was just something nice to look at. It was impersonal and he could feel himself getting into it. His cock twinged and was starting to get hard.

"Whoa..." He breathed as she wriggled her ripe ass in front of his face. He loosened his collar, starting to feel the heat.

"You can touch, if you want to..."

"Ha...I don't think I..." George frowned. It didn't hurt to look but touching would definitely be crossing a line.

"Ssssh..." The girl silenced him with a finger on his lips. Ignoring his reluctance she lifted his hand and placed it on her red lace panties. After a few seconds of indecision his fingers moved to stroke her soft, peachy ass. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" The girl whispered in his ear as she straddled him.

"I don't even know your name." George said feebly, not believing how good it felt to cup her pert behind.

"It's Tiffany." She told and watched as he exhaled slowly as she unfastened her bra and exposed her bare breasts. The other guys whistled and cat-called their appreciation as she extracted a can of cream from her purse and squirted some on both of her large pink nipples.

"Lick it off."

With a pang of trepidation he leant up and flicked his tongue over one then the other illicit areole. He slowly traced his tongue up Tiffany's stomach, chasing a dribble of cream up her cleavage. His hands were squeezing her exquisite jugs as she bounced them in front of him.

He smiled freely, getting into the spirit of it now. He'd resisted Donna's but their appeal hadn't quite been forgotten. No red-blooded man could have resisted a pair of tits like these when they were in his face. He was lost in the moment, and if he was being honest he'd always dreamt of fondling and sucking on breasts as big and juicy as these. He couldn't help wishing Ginny's pair were as big as these.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina watched on her computer screen as Tiffany licked some stray cream from George's chin and then closed her lips around his. There was a delicious pause as George's eyes registered surprise and tried to resist but a few seconds later he let Tiffany's insistent tongue inside and then he was returning the kiss, probing her mouth as he groped her ass.

Tina wondered how he'd react if he knew hundreds of women were watching him fool around on his clueless fiancée. The kiss was sloppy with lots of tongue. It was pretty hot to watch and Tina could feel her pussy getting wet.

Her hand slipped between her legs and started to play with her clit. Ginny's husband-to-be had almost completely succumbed to peer pressure and the temptations of forbidden flesh. He'd been a faithful boyfriend but now he was enjoying his first taste of infidelity.

George glanced over and saw Simon sloppily kissing his girl and blatantly slide his fingers down inside her panties. He was surprised to realise that watching his buddy fingering her pussy was turning him on. His cock was definitely straining in his pants now. It felt so good to have her astride him, grinding on his lap.

Meanwhile Craig and Tim had removed their girl's bra, and both were sucking on her tits. Even Al was stroking his cock through his pants as he watched everything going on. There was none of the awkwardness he might have expected from the guys behaving like this in front of everybody. This was different from seeing the guys in the locker room but they didn't seem ashamed to acting so lewdly. The openness was dangerous but somehow liberating and definitely arousing.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the morning after the night before and George padded into the kitchen feeling rough and sick with guilt. He hadn't been himself last night and was finding hard to believe how he'd acted. He loved Ginny and if she ever found out about how much he'd misbehaved he'd be in deep trouble. He didn't want to hurt her and it definitely would to find out he'd had gotten head from a stranger.

"What's up, bro?" Simon enquired, looking up from the table.

"What do you think? I feel like a massive jerk about last night." George grumbled.

"Why?" Tim asked, entering the room and catching the atmosphere. "So you fooled around a little bit; you went to bed before all the good stuff happened."

George fought the urge to think about what the 'good stuff' might have been. It was bad enough that he'd retreated to bed and jacked himself off, picturing Tiffany the whole time. He'd been so horny he'd spurted a massive load.

"Don't you feel bad? I mean what about Willow?"

"Listen," Simon said sympathetically. "You enjoyed last night, right?"

George ran his hands over his tired and ashamed face. He couldn't deny it and that just made him feel worse. He definitely regretted what had happened but some part of him knew he'd enjoyed it. Ginny didn't deserve this. She was such a special woman he couldn't believe he could do anything to jeopardise their life together.

Simon took his friend's silence as an affirmative. "You still love Ginny, right? You still want to marry her, right?"

George nodded.

"Last night was just a bit of fun, on the side. No harm done."

As his best man spoke, George's guilt didn't exactly disappear but he could feel it waning.

Tina, still observing using the concealed surveillance equipment, could the words registering with him. He'd learn that like all men who cheat, he was seeking justification. Just like Simon, little by little he'd discover with every adulterous fuck he cared less and less.

"You're not going to say anything, right?"

Tina couldn't help but smiling; George's main concern was not getting caught.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Did you have a good weekend?" Ginny asked as her fiancé walked in and she planted an affectionate kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." George said with a smile. He found it was surprisingly easy to look her in the eye. His heart was filled with love for her and he'd missed her during their few days apart. The debauched events of the weekend hadn't meant anything to him.

She asked for details and he felt a pang of conscience as he realised lying to her was easier than he thought it would be. Their relationship was the most important thing in the world to him. He didn't intend to ever fool around on her again. He'd made a mistake but he'd never do it again. He'd be a good and faithful husband but one night of playing away before the wedding wasn't the end of the world. What she didn't know...and all that.

He listened as she filled him in about her time at the spa, laughing as Ginny told him about Cally's klutzy antics and falling in the pool. It helped remind him of just what attracted him to her. He was interested in what she had to say, her personality and her sense of humour.

Feeling bad, he inwardly acknowledged the small mental voice that suggested her body might be a little less appealing after experiencing the delights of Tiffany's buxomness but this was the woman who he wanted to start a family with and grow old together with.

"I love you." He said as he wrapped his arms around her and he meant it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next few weeks had been pretty hectic with last minute preparations but it was finally the day before the ceremony. The wedding rehearsal had gone well and everyone was in good spirits after a great dinner.

George was laughing and joking with his brother, and his new girlfriend, who had flown in from England the day before.

Tina had to deal with Ginny's grandmother, who had several petty complaints about her room but that didn't stop her stealing glances towards the groom. She had to admit he looked incredibly hot in his suit, rather than his usual scruffy attire. He was clean shaven and he'd straightened up his unruly hair and looking smart and wholesome just enhanced his cuteness.

A pretty waitress handed the groom a glass of champagne. Tina was the only one to notice that his eyes strayed to her chest and the half smile that played on his lips. It was only for a moment before he looked away but Tina smiled. He'd changed from the devoted boyfriend who'd first walked into her office. It turned her on so much it took all of her strength to not walk over and grope him right in front of his parents and his bride-to-be.

Ginny's mom wandered over with some questions about the flowers, which Tina answered politely. What she really wanted to say to the woman was that she intended to seduce Ginny's man and fuck him so hard that he'd forget all about her daughter; that George would be corrupted so completely her pussy would be all he could ever think about.

Scanning the room as Ginny's mother chatted away Tina saw Simon and Craig slip out of the room with one of Ginny's nieces. Her name was Quinn. She had something of a reputation in the family for being a little wild. Her partying had gotten her booted out of college. At dinner her mother had been shooting disapproving glances at the teen but Tina got the sense that the woman had no idea just how much of a slut her daughter was. As a dirty whore herself, Tina could recognise in the girl.