WACFYM Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted to fuck me the first moment you saw me, even though you were happily married, didn't you?"

"Yes." He grinned roguishly. " I knew I shouldn't and like a good husband pretended not to notice your hot body, but yes deep down I knew I wanted to fuck you from the start."

Elana giggled as she lowered her wet mound and felt him slipped inside her. She had prickteased this decent family man for months and had completely corrupted him.

"Ahhh...shit..." He exclaimed as his unsheathed dick penetrated her. "I knew you'd be sweet and tight."

He sucked hard on her tits as she bounced up and down on his lap, bucking his hips as her ass slapped up and down on his balls. He reached his hands round and fondled her butt, lifting her and dropping her so he could plunge into her deeper.

"Ughnn..." He grunted, no longer caring about the noise he made as he fell under the power of her pussy on his cock.

"God, I'm a dirty little slut, aren't I? A whore for getting a hot young dad to cheat on his wife?"

"Yeah...a nasty little slut..."

"But you love it, don't you? Better to fuck me than your boring, old wife?"

Sam grunted his agreement, burying his face in her heaving tits as she grinded on top of him, writhing and wriggling. It was rough and frantic. They were rutting away, hardcore and mean. It was so unlike making love to Billie or the few girls before her. He'd always been a considerate lover but Elana wanted to same as him, just to fuck and cum. She loved his big cock stretching open her tight snatch, his big strong arms around her.

He didn't know who started it but they started kissing, just as urgent and sloppily as their fucking. His tongue entwined with hers, probing her mouth deeply, neither of them caring to breathe.

"MMMMmm..." Elana moaned, loving the feeling of his hard manhood pounding away at her, his hands mauling and groping every inch of her body, the feel of his beard as he lowered his head to suckle and nuzzle her sensitive tits. He was so manly and warm

"Jesus...I'm gonna cum...so...hard..." Sam informed her. There was no chance of delaying the inevitable for long. His heavy balls were dying to empty themselves inside her. This was the best fuck of his life

"So soon...?" Elana teased, but not really minding. She laughed breathlessly, twiddling and pinching her engorged clit, close to orgasm herself anyway. " Guess you've...got to get home...before ...your wife does..."She said snidely. "God I want her to smell me on you..."

"Fuck you..." He growled angrily. " You got what you fucking wanted." He was reminded how much he personally disliked her but not enough to stop driving his throbbing shaft into her. He wanted her sore, to show her what he could do, see if she could take a man like him.

"I haven't got what I want yet....I want you to cum inside me..." She murmured, huskily.

"I intend...to..." Sam snarled, wolfishly. A little thing like worrying about not wearing a condom was the last thing on his mind. Elana was an evil bitch. No one could blame him for not being able to resist her. He was a taken man and she shouldn't have seduced him. It was all her fault and if she got pregnant from a married man's cum she'd just have to deal with it.

Standing and lifting her up, he placed her on the desk. He widened his stance and worked his hips, watching as his dick went in and out of her. It was so hot to watch her flushed and glowing face respond as his slick meat disappeared inside her.

"Ughn..." He grunted, biting his lip as he shot his massive load into her belly.

Xxxxxxxx

Elana watched as Sam tucked in his shirt and zipped up his pants. He was unable to meet her eyes as he ran a hand through his hair and let out his breath. Now he was no longer thinking with his cock he suddenly looked all bashful again.

She figured he must be feeling pretty guilty right now. Nice guys like him have too much of a conscience to be won over with one unfaithful fuck.

"I meant what I said. This won't happen again." He stated evenly as he went to unlock the door.

12