Wagons Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers

"My sweet gentle poet man," she said. "I like the thought of promises."

Our days and nights on the Oregon Trail continued with laughter during the day and cuddling close at night. Our kisses grew in intensity and she became more and more comfortable with my touches and caresses to her breasts beneath her nightshirt. She could feel my hard cock as we lay close together but she had not yet touched or felt it. I was content with our relationship and becoming fonder and more attached to her as we journeyed on. One morning as we rode she said, "Jerry I really appreciate thy patience with me. I know thee wants terribly to know me and I thank thee for not pushing me too quickly."

I looked at her intently and said, "Clara you are probably the sweetest person I have ever met. I want you to understand that whatever pace we take into whatever direction I will let you lead the way."

"Thank thee," she said. "I have been with only one man in my life in that way. And, there is so little privacy in the camp that I am afraid to take our love any further."

"Perhaps we can arrange some time and some place to be alone."

"I think I would like that. Let me study on it for a while."

We continued along the trail and then she quietly put her hand upon my leg and very gingerly touched my cock and rubbed it up and down very gently. It quickly hardened and then she pulled her hand away and leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, "I have wanted to do that since the first morning when I woke up and felt it pressed against me. I have wanted to do it every night while we kiss and cuddle but I didn't want to get thee too excited."

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss. She returned it and than said, "I hope no one else saw that."

"What difference would that make to anybody. We are both grown ups."

"Indeed we are."

Early that afternoon one of the wagons rolled over a large rock, went into a rut, snapped off a wheel and broke an axle. It would require several hours to repair it so the word was passed from wagon to wagon that would stop here for the night. Here was a lovely valley with plenty of good grazing grass for the livestock. We were not far from a Fort so the presence of hostile Indians was unlikely. We circled the wagons and unhitched the oxen to let them graze.

"What a lovely place this is," Clara said.

"I heard someone says it's called Ash Hollow and many wagon trains stop here. I believe there's talk that we might stay here for an extra day to let the livestock graze and allow everyone a bit of needed relaxation," I said.

Clara smiled and said, "It will be nice to take a break from our travels. I wonder how we can pass the time?"

"Why don't we go for a ride. Old Bucky hasn't been ridden since we left Westport Landing and he might enjoy an outing too."

"That sounds divine," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

She put some things in a satchel, I saddled Bucky and rode him over to where she sat on the wagon seat.

"Climb aboard," I said.

She looked around, modestly pulled up her dress and settled in close behind me, wrapping her arms around me. We took off on a slow walk and she kept her arms tightly around me. Soon we reached the Platte River and rode for a while along it's banks. Then we discovered a small lagoon surrounded by large cottonwood trees. I stopped the horse and said, "This looks like a good place and that water looks inviting. I haven't had a real bath in weeks."

"Nor have I," she said. "What are you suggesting, Jerry?"

"What do you think I'm suggesting?"

"I think thee wants to go skinny dipping with me."

"Only if you want to."

Turning my back to her I began to slowly remove my clothes and, without looking back I grabbed a bar of home-made soap and walked into the water. I sank down until I was completely wet and then stood up and began to soap myself from head to toe. My back was still turned to her and I had purposely not looked to see what she was doing although I could hear some sounds of activity. I thought, or at least I hoped, I could hear her walking in the waist-deep water toward me. I sensed her behind me and heard her say, "Would thee like me to wash thy back?"

"I will," I said, "if you'll let me wash yours."

"That seems only fair," she said.

Still not looking at her I reached a hand behind me and gave her the bar of soap. She dipped it in the water and began to slowly scrub my back. "That feels so good, Clara," I said. "It feels so good to be clean after all these weeks on the trail."

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness, I am sure thou has heard."

"In that case I think this is heaven."

She rinsed me off and then she said "Now it's my turn."

"Tell me when to turn around," I said. "So I can scrub your back, too."

I could hear the sounds of her washing and wanted desperately to turn around and watch her but I resisted the temptation. Then she said, "I'm ready for my back scrub."

I turned slowly. Her back was turned to me and I could see that for the first time she had released her hair from the tight bun that had confined it. It was dark brown, turning slightly gray and so long that it fell all the way down to her hips.

"You have beautiful hair, Clara. I've been longing for you to let it down."

She laughed and said, "There does come a time to let one's hair down."

I laughed and said "It's beautiful but it's also covering your back." Reaching back with both hands and leaning slightly forward she brought it around to hang in front of her exposing her lovely bare back. She reached around behind her and handed me the soap and I began to gently scrub her back.

"Thee can scrub me harder, If thee would."

"Gladly," I said and began to scrub her back more vigorously. The soap, although home-made, was lightly scented. "This soap," I said, "has a delightful smell. What is it?"

"Lilac."

"You made this yourself."

"I am a woman of many talents," she said with a shy laugh. She squatted down until she was into the water up to her neck and then stood back up.

"What are some of your other talents?" I asked.

"You shall see. All in good time."

"Is this a good time?"

"Perhaps."

Saying that she began to walk back to the river bank and I followed close behind. She had laid two large towels on the ground. She picked up one and I picked up the other. Her back was still turned to me. We dried off and hung the towels on a nearby shrub to dry.

"Clara," I said, "turn around and let me look at you. Let me feast my eyes upon you."

"Oh, my wonderful, wonderful poet man," she said and slowly turned toward me. Her long hair was still hanging down in front of her, slightly parting around two abundant breasts.

"Put your hair behind you."

She did so and said, "I think I'm putting many things behind me at this moment."

"Now who's the poet," I said.

She laughed and stood in front of me with her arms hanging at her sides. Her breasts hung slightly down. Her skin was very pale and each breast was crowned with pink aureolas and lovely hard nipples. She had a round belly with a hint of some stretch marks and further down a thick, luxurious mass of brown pubic hair.

"Magnificent," I said, with a catch in my voice.

"Thee are referring to my bosoms,?" she asked.

"I'm referring to all of you. You are a beautiful woman. I could look at you for hours and never tire of the task."

She smiled and said, "I have never exposed myself to a man in quite this fashion."

"Not even your husband?"

"Not even him. We made love, obviously but we were never naked before each other like thee and I are now. But because thee have been so gentle and so patient I feel so very comfortable with thee."

"Madame I am honored, " I said and gave her a slight bow.

I watched her looking at me and could see her glance dropping down to my middle-aged penis which was standing proudly out from body.

"I think thee are beautiful as well, Jerry."

"A sight for sore eyes?"

"A sight for loving eyes."

I moved toward her and, not yet pressing my body against hers I gave her a deep, soulful kiss. I stopped kissing her and said, "Clara you are the wagon master here. I am totally at your command."

"Just hold me and kiss me and let me feel thy body close to mine."

I slowly brought her toward me, feeling her flesh on my flesh and slipping my hands under her long hair began to stroke up and down her back. She sighed and I slowly moved my hands down to cup her pleasingly round ass.

"Are thee taking liberties with me?"

"Only those that you are willing to give me."

She reached into her satchel, brought out a quilt and laid it on the ground. She laid down upon it and looked up at me expectantly. "Would thee care to join me?"

"Madame I want to join you in the worst way Uh, better make that the best way."

"Thee are so devilish."

I laid down beside her and began to kiss her again and slowly moved my right hand up to cup and fondle her left breast. It was soft and full and delightful to touch. With my finger tips I slowly began to stroke and pull at her erect nipple.

"Thee has a gentle touch," she said.

"May I taste them?"

"You may."

I moved my head down and began to lick and suck on her nipple. She sighed and pulled me closer to her

"Oh, Jerry, how thee pleases me."

"The pleasure is all mine."

I moved my right hand down and slowly caressed her belly, playing with her navel and then further down to lovingly pat and stroke her bush of curly brown pubic hair. I let my fingers slide through it, straightening it and fluffing it.

"May I go further?"

"Go where thee wishes oh sweet, sweet man."

I smiled and sucked and slowly moved my hand down to her nether lips. She sighed and spread her legs giving my eager fingers easier access. I slowly glided my touch along her labia which were warm and pouting and then, gentling parting them, dipped into her inner sanctum. She was delightfully wet. As I stroked she began to moan and I could smell her essence, the indescribably aroma of a primed and ready female. I dipped my middle finger into her tunnel of love and slowly moved it in and out and around and around, coating my finger with her moistness. Then, looking directly into her face and her adoring eyes I brought my finger to my mouth and lovingly sucked it. She gave me a look of astonishment and said, "You are the first man who has ever done that."

"Would you like me to do it again?"

"Oh yes. It looks so naughty."

"It tastes delicious."

I put my finger back into her willing passage, thoroughly soaking and immersing it in her juices and brought my finger back to my mouth.

"The second helping is even better than the first."

She groaned and again I plunged my finger into her. This time when I brought my finger back to my mouth I said,

"Would you care for a taste?" She hesitated and then opened her mouth and I inserted my finger. She sucked it and said, "Oh my. I've never done that either."

"Surely you have touched yourself," I said.

She smiled shyly and said, "Now and then but I've never tasted."

I said, "I would like to taste more" and moved my head down to her belly and slowly licked it. I rearranged my body and moved my head even lower, nuzzling my nose through her thick mass of pubic hair.

"What are thee doing?" she asked.

"I am hungry for your taste, for your very essence."

"Do you really want to taste me, there?"

"Madame I mean to dine on your sweet divine. The first taste was just an appetizer and I'm eager for a meal."

"Alright poet man if it will make thee happy."

"No, my dear, the object is to make you happy."

With that I moved between her legs and kneeling down began to trail kisses up one leg and then the other getting closer to my goal with each passage. Finally I gently took her labia in my fingers and, spreading them apart, inserted my tongue, going where, apparently, no tongue had ever gone before.

"Oh Jerry, oh Jerry, oh Jerry."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Heavens no. I may not ever want thee to stop."

Reassured, my tongue quickly found her clit which protruded nicely for easy access. I quickly captured it between my tongue and upper lip and began to suck and nibble and I inserted my middle finger into her vagina and began searching for her G spot. Her gasps and cries soon told me I had found it. I sucked and nibbled, stroked and probed and soon she began to moan louder and thrust her pelvis up and down and then, with a catch in her voice she cried out, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh Sweet Jesus." I continued to lovingly lap at her and she reached down and, grasping my head with both hands she said, "Please stop. I fear I may die."

"Not entirely a bad way to go," I said, laughingly.

I moved back up beside her and kissed her sweetly. She caught her breath and said, "I have never felt so good in all my born days. I believe I just had what they call an orgasm. But whatever they call it, it was wonderful."

"Always glad to be of service," I said.

"Thee can service me thusly anytime thee desires. And we have the opportunity."

"Madame I will hold you to it."

She laughed and said "I hope that's not an idle promise."

"My dear, that's a solemn vow."

She reached down and touched my cock, tentatively at first but then with more vigor.

"Would thee like to service me another way?" she asked.

"Indeed I would," I replied.

She spread her legs and moved between them and slowly began to stroke my hard cock up and down her moist passage.

"Allow me," she said and reaching down took hold of my cock and resumed stroking it up and down, Between her moist secretions and my pre-cum it was quickly lubricated.

"Would thee like to come inside?"

"Show me the way."

She moved her hips slightly and placed my cock right at her entrance.

"Fuck me," she said.

"I never thought I would hear you say that word," I said.

"I never thought I would say it either. It always seemed to be such a crude expression but then, after today, many things may no longer be as they seemed."

"Say it again."

"Fuck me, Jerry, fuck me."

"Gladly."

I thrust into her to the hilt. She was warm and wet and accommodating. I groaned and said, "Lover I may not be able to do this very long. You feel so good and it's been a long time since I've made love to a woman."

"I never thought I'd hear thee say that word," she said, "but I had come to hope for it."

"Speaking of coming I am about to do the same."

"Come for me, lover. Come for me. Fill me up with thy sweet juices."

With one last lunge and gasp I did. She smiled up at me contentedly and asked, "Was that good for thee?"

"Good hardly describes it."

"Then that's good. That's very good."

I laid down beside her again, stretching out, relaxing, totally spent and immensely satisfied. Perhaps we dozed for a few minutes and then I got up and said, "The sun is about to go down and we'd best head back to the wagon train."

She sighed and said, "I hate to leave this place. This wonderful, peaceful, fulfilling place."

"We can come back tomorrow," I said.

"Indeed we can," she replied. "We can come back here tomorrow and, God willing, we can come in many places."

"Clara you are becoming positively wicked."

"I fear that I have had excellent instruction," she said with a laugh.

We dressed and rode back to camp. We enjoyed a hearty, well-deserved dinner and after dinner I went to my valise and brought out a cigar and a bottle of brandy. She raised her eyebrows and said, "I didn't know that you smoked and drank."

"Only on special occasions."

"And was today a special occasion?"

"An occasion to surpass all other occasions."

"Oh my sweet and gentle poet man."

We bedded down side by side under the wagon and soon fell into deep and replenishing sleep. We awoke to another bright late Autumn day. Word quickly spread through the camp that we were staying on for another day. After lunch I took Clara's hand and said, "Are you ready for another ride?"

She laughed and said, "If it's anything like yesterday's ride I most certainly am."

We giggled and quickly put our things on my horse and returned to our peaceful lagoon. We looked around to see that we were alone and began to undress. This time there was no modesty. It seemed the most natural thing in the world. When we were naked she picked up the soap, took my hand and led me into the water.

"Two baths in two days? The height of luxury," I said.

"Gather thee rosebuds while thee may," she said. "And this time we will scrub each other's backs and fronts."

"Woman you are an evil influence."

"And thee are a most persuasive influencer."

We walked into the water and played for a bit and then began to lovingly wash each other. She seemed to pay particular attention to my cock, scrubbing it vigorously and laughing as it stiffened.

"Madame, what is on your mind," I asked.

"Thee shall see," she replied.

We retired to the quilt and began to slowly kiss and caress. She seemed fascinated with my cock, examining it from all angles.

"Do you like my cock?" I asked.

"I believe like is not a strong enough expression."

"It is now your cock," I said. "Do with it what you will."

"I want to pleasure thee as you dids't pleasure me, if that is okay with thee."

I laughed and said, "Better that I pleasure you first. After you pleasure me I may not have the strength to pleasure you."

She laughed and said, "Be my guest.. I believe thee knows the way."

This time I wasted little time, anticipating what was to come. I moved between her outstretched legs and, finding a familiar trail, quickly tongued and stroked her to orgasm.

I stopped and she said, "Two orgasms in two days. Thee are spoiling me."

"Madame you are extremely spoilable."

"Now, let me pleasure thee. I have never done this before although it has crossed my mind from time to time but my dear, late husband was a very conventional man. Perhaps you will have to instruct me."

"Sweet Clara, I believe no instruction is necessary. Just do what comes naturally."

She smiled and reaching down began to fondle and inspect my penis.

"A man's penis is a curious thing," she said. "So soft and flaccid most of the time but so ready to rear up when the occasion presents itself. It appears that the occasion has, indeed, presented itself. I have read that it is caused by blood rushing into the veins."

"That may be the medical reason but today it's caused by the loving hands of a sweet and loving woman," I said.

"I hope always to be thy sweet and loving woman as long as thee wishes."

"Madame your job application has been extensively reviewed and eagerly accepted."

"Then I best get right to work," she said.

She moved down closer to my cock and looked at it intently. Then she dropped a hand and said, "May I touch thy testicles? Or should I call them balls?"

"Call them whatever you like, my dear, but touch them gently. They are referred to asthe family jewels."

"Rare heirlooms I am sure. I believe I just made a joke. They are, after all, where the heirs are loomed. Anyway they're so delightfully large and, may I say, fluffy. May I kiss them."

"You may."

She stuck out a tentative tongue and began to lick my balls while continuing to stroke my cock. The pre-cum was beginning to flow. "What is this called?" she asked.

"What is what called."

"This clear fluid that is oozing from your, uh, cock."

"It probably has a medical term, probably in Latin, but it's usually referred to as pre-cum."

"Pre-cum. What an apt description. I take it that means thee are ready to come?"

"Madame I have never been readier."

"Thy balls taste good. I wonder what thy penis, thy cock, tastes like."

"Dine at your leisure."

"Thank you, kind sir. I believe I shall."

She moved her tongue from my balls and slowly licked up the bottom of my cock. "It tastes good," she said "and it smells faintly of lilacs and some other smells and tastes I can't describe But it's all together rather pleasant. Do all men taste like this?"

Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers