Wait For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so glad to meet you, Anne. Come and sit down with us on the couch. We are watching TV. Come join us." Ted grinned.

When Marian had phoned and asked her to come over she hadn't mentioned that she had company. Apparently Marian's party had started before the planning process was complete. Anne wasn't sure how she felt being in a room with her best friend and a naked man whom she had never seen before. She was a little reluctant and almost said that she hadn't know Marian had company and that she'd come back later, but she didn't. She was interested in that penis. She took a seat on the couch next to Ted and when he passed her the joint she took a long inhale and held it. Dope was the only thing Anne ever smoked and she wasn't very good at it.

Marian sat down on the other end of the couch and gave Ted a big open-mouthed kiss. Ted and Marian hadn't been watching a TV program. On the screen an older woman with very short dark hair was sucking the cock of her very young boy friend. The sound was turned off. Silently the woman swallowed that teenage dick over and over again. Anne had never seen pornography before. She liked watching the teenage dick, though she saw only the portion of it that wasn't in the woman's mouth. Was she his best friend's mother?

"I'm sorry, Anne," said Ted, "If you're going to sit on the couch and watch fucking on the television, the rule is that you have to be naked." Marian laughed and reached over and grabbed Ted's cock, shaking it to make it hard again. "I like having a party at my place," Marian said, "Let's have a good time."

Anne rose, took another toke, and decided she would like a good time after all. Ted watched dreamily as she unbuckled her belt and slid her jeans down over her hips. She unhooked her bra and, slipping out of the straps, pulled it slowly from her sleeve like a magician and threw it over her shoulder. Marian nearly fell off the couch she laughed so hard. Anne swayed her hips and tried to dance like a stripper. She wasn't doing a very good job she thought, but Marian and Ted seemed to enjoy her efforts. Marian squealed like a happy little girl.

Anne turned her ass toward Ted and lowered her panties down to the point where she was sure he could see the girlish lips between her legs and then slowly pulled them up again. "More! More!" said Ted. She turned again and began to unbutton her blouse slowly swaying to imagined music. When all the buttons were undone she briefly showed her right breast and then flashed her left, and then her blouse was off and she was squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. Ted clapped in approval.

Anne moved close in front of Ted, pushed down her panties and stepped out of them and then she turned and bent forward pushing her bottom back toward Ted, reaching back and pulling her cheeks apart so he could see her sex. When she felt his fingers touching her cunt she turned and looked directly at Ted and said, "I want you suck my pussy, Ted. I want you to lick it and make me hot. And maybe while you do what you're told, Marian can suck your dick." Anne climbed onto the couch, standing astride Ted, her cunt pushed into his face.

Ted's tongue levered those tender peachy lips aside, found her soft spot and began to explore. Oh, he felt so good! Anne was panting already. She wasn't going to last very long before her moment arrived. She turned and saw that Marian was between Ted's knees her head bobbing on his big dick. Anne remembered Clinton's cock exploding on her face. All of a sudden it came to her that, while Ted's tongue felt really good, doing to him what Marian was doing would provide her with the opportunity to study this new and different penis. She and Marian just had to switch.

She proposed this to Marian's bobbing ear after she had managed to get off the couch without disturbing the ongoing cock sucking. "I'll suck him and you get licked." Marion didn't seem to think that a bad idea and Ted's tongue soon began to explore new folds, or perhaps to retrace a well-traveled track.

There it was in front of her. She fisted it, opened her mouth and swallowed as much as she could. It was sticky and salty in her mouth, unlike Clinton's bland tasting erection. It likely had recently been inside Marian's vagina. It struck her that it was marvelous how different men were, as though their cocks represented what was most personal and individual about them.

Was this one better than the others? It was just different and that is what made it exciting. She began to think about all the other penises there were out there that she hadn't seen and how different each one might be, big, stubby, dark, hairy, long and skinny, with big balls or a knobby cap. She wanted to see them all. She just felt so good about cocks and she smiled to herself before she once more went down on Ted's member.

But then Marian was coming down, pushing her aside. As Anne watched, Marion got on her knees and settled herself on a penis still wet from Anne's mouth. It went all the way up inside Marian's ample pussy and then began to fuck her vigorously. The sounds of sex filled the apartment and Anne knew it was Marian's time and not hers.

She sat on the couch beside them and watched the two go at it. They were both not paying much attention to her or even to each other, but energetically pushing on to get to what they wanted. They struggled with increasing violence against each other as they got closer and closer. Marian got there first and began to hump Ted's dick wildly, gasping and crying out and whining. Ted arrived soon after and lifted Marian off the cushions as he strained to stuff it as far in as he could get it.

And then they were done, panting and spent, kissing each other in congratulations on a job well done. On the TV a different couple was fucking next to a swimming pool.

Anne could not say that she didn't feel left out. She wanted to be fucked as well, but Marian was her best friend and Ted belonged to her. It was right that she was the one who got fucked. Anne was generous, but not being fucked was still not very much fun. She gazed at Ted's penis, now shrunken, its head covered with wrinkled foreskin. She wanted it hard again and she wanted it inside her and she thought she might know a way to make that happen. But she'd have to wait for Ted to recover a bit.

She watched the muscular man on TV put his penis in the crouching, poolside woman's backside and stroke her with it gently while she made pleasure faces. Anne thought that having a big thing in your asshole must hurt a lot. She wasn't sure she ever wanted to do that. Anne wanted them to do something else but they didn't for quite a time until the man pulled out and squirted his stuff all over the woman's back. There was a lot of it. The movie went on to another couple. She was a lot younger than he was. A babysitter?

Anne made Ted move and went and sat by Marian. She put her arms around Marian and began to stroke her breasts, gently pinching her nipples. Marian put her hand between Anne's legs and rubbed her pussy. It was all quiet and slow. Anne stroked and sucked and they kissed with tongues touching. Marian's finger went inside. Anne hoped that Ted was watching but she paid no attention to him.

"Let's go get on the bed," Anne said and she and Marion rose and went into the bedroom. They lay down on the bed and began finger each other. Naked Marion rolled on top of Anne and began to make fucking motions with her hips.

"Do you want the big cock, Annie?"

"I want to eat you first, Marion."

"What a good idea."

Marion rolled off and spread her legs wide. Anne knelt between them, ass in the air, and put her mouth down over those swollen dark lips and licked. Marion loved it. Her hips fucked Anne's mouth as she was tongued and she talked.

"Eat my pussy you dirty little bitch. Lick it! Oh, yes, that's good...Not so hard...A little faster...Oh, lick it, Annie, lick it!"

Marion lifted her legs and held them wide apart and Anne's finger went up Marion's sloppy cunt and then down to her tight little anus. Anne made Marion wait for it. Marion's legs bounced in anticipation and when Anne's finger finally pried open Marion's tight little sphincter, Marion roared with pleasure.

"You are such a sweet bitch, Annie. You are fucking me so good."

It was at this moment that Ted's penis came on stage. Had he heard all the commotion come into the bedroom, or had he been watching for a while? To her great delight Anne felt the head of his dick being rubbed against her pussy lips and then felt it come inside and slide slowly all the way up. Oh, it was big! Anne pushed her finger all the way up Marion's asshole. Marion gasped.

"Oh, Ted, she's fucking me. She is really fucking me. Can you see she has her finger in my ass, Ted? I am going to cum soon and you can watch me cum. Do you want to see me cum on her face, Ted?"

Ted did not reply. While Ted fucked Anne, Anne fucked Marion. That was hard for her to do because Ted's long, uncircumcised cock was interfering with her concentration. It was definitely the biggest cock that had ever been inside Anne. But she made herself concentrate because she wanted this to last as long as it could. She had to go slowly. She tried to make her tongue go slowly in Marion's cunt, but she could tell that Marion was close to the edge. Marion didn't want to go slower.

"Oh, Annie! I'm going to cum so hard. Make me cum, Annie! Make me cum."

So Anne slid another finger in Marion's tight place and fucked her with two fingers until Marion wailed and began to cum violently holding Anne's face hard into her bounding pussy.

In response to Marion's orgasm Ted began to fuck Anne in earnest. The big thing went faster and poked her deeply. Anne felt hot all over and the heat seemed to gather in her pussy. She felt strange as though she was in a dream and then all of a sudden she knew she was going to cum and when she did it smacked her hard and she cried out. Ted's big thing got even bigger and then he too was cumming. And soon they were all lying naked together in a pile on Marion's bed and laughing and kissing. Anne was very, very happy.

She wondered. Would Ted let her take a picture of his dick? Maybe he'd fall asleep and she wouldn't have to ask.

12