Wait(ing) & See(ing)

Story Info
Pt. 2 of the 'Who's who' series - Jamie visits Oliver & Sue.
3.2k words
4.26
38.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should probably read part I before reading this story. In part I, James and Oliver had played a game with the blindfolded Claire (James's wife) which led to them having a brief threesome. Thereafter, Oliver and James agreed that they should try to do a repeat performance with Sue. The opportunity arises when James travels down to visit his friends two days before Claire is to join them ...

-------------------------------------------------

The last few weeks had passed slowly for James. When at last Oliver did ring up and told James that the coming weekend they would go for a repeat performance, his heart started pounding with excitement at the thought of what was to come.

They arranged for James to travel down on the Thursday evening and for her to join them all on the Saturday as she was travelling with work until then.

Thursday afternoon came and James arrived at Oliver and Sue's flat to the usual warm welcome. It was obvious that Sue had no idea of what the two men had got planned for her. They spent the evening together over a couple of glasses of wine and something to eat and chatted about life in general. As they talked, James and Oliver kept catching one-another's eye, both of them thinking back to that fateful weekend where they had seduced Jame's wife.

Since then, they had agreed that they would try to get Sue to join in a threesome - and the fact that Claire wouldn't be arriving for a couple of days may be the opportunity that they were waiting for.

Jamie kept looking over to Sue as they were talking. She was a slim, small-breasted, blonde who had a tendency to be slightly distanced and always in control. She had a real power job at a bank in the city which fitted the image that she tended to project. Tonight, she was dressed in a pair of tight faded jeans and a soft white wool pullover. It hadn't escaped Jamie's attention as Sue walked by, just what a cute tight bum she had which set his mind wondering ...

Oliver for his part was thinking about how he could get Sue to go along with his plans. He knew that she liked Jamie - and maybe even fancied him - but that was a long way away from what he had in mind. The fact was though, he couldn't get his mind off the thought of Sue and Jamie together - even thinking about it gave him a hard-on. He sighed quietly - he was just going to have to take a risk and see what happens.

As the evening drew to a close, Sue announced that she was going to head off to bed.

'Good night, James.'

She gave James a quick kiss on the cheek and headed towards the doorway. As she left the room, Oliver motioned for James to come over to him.

'You remember my last visit?'

James nodded. 'Of course.'

'Well tonight, you are going to get the first taste of things to come. Wait until Sue's in the bathroom and then come with me.'

'Where are we going?'

'You'll see soon enough.'

A few seconds later they heard Sue enter the bathroom and lock the door behind her. Oliver motioned once again to James who followed him out of the room and down the short corridor to Oliver and Sue's bedroom, where he opened a cupboard door. They heard the sound of the shower running.

'Hide in here and leave the door open a little!'

'What?! I can't do that!'

'Of course you can - I emptied it earlier and it's big enough to stand in.'

'Yes, but what if Sue sees me?'

'She won't. I'll turn the light down and pull back the sheets. She'll climb straight into bed knowing her.'

'And the cupboard door? Won't she see that it's open?'

'No way! Without her contact lenses, she will have problems even seeing the cupboard, let alone the door! When I come back, just push the door open enough to see - you have a perfect view of the bed from here. The door doesn't creak, I oiled it earlier.'

James tested the door. Sure enough, the door opened smoothly and quietly. Climbing into the cupboard, he found that he had more than enough room to stand comfortably and when he opened the door a little, had a perfect view of the bed.

'OK. I hope this works!'

'It will. Just enjoy yourself. Afterwards, when we go into the bathroom, you can sneak out to your bed again.'

'OK.'

The shower stopped.

'I'll go and get ready. Have fun!'

Oliver disappeared and knocked quietly on the bathroom door.

'Can you let me in?'

A muffled reply. 'Just a second.'

James listened to Oliver telling Sue that he had just showed James his room and that he was bedding down for the night. Then he heard the door close and lock once more. Pausing for a second, James took a quick decision - if he was going to get caught, he'd get caught regardless. And if he was going to see what he thought he was going to see, he didn't want to be stuck in a pair of tight trousers.

Without a second’s hesitation, he stripped off his T-shirt, trousers and briefs und placed his clothes in a small pile at the bottom of the cupboard. Naked, he climbed into the other side and pulled the door too, leaving just a small gap so that he could see into the room.

He heard the bathroom door open again.

'Shall I go and say goodnight?'

'No, he might even be in bed by now.'

The door closed once again. Footsteps. Sue appeared in the bedroom dressed in a midnight blue silk chemise that just covered her bum. She walked over to the bed and climbed in and pulled the sheets up. A few moments later, the bathroom door opened once again and then Oliver entered the room, naked and sporting a healthy erection.

'Wow, that looks promising!'

'You better believe it.'

Oliver walked over to the bed, switched on the side-table light and turned off the main light in the room before pulling the sheets back, uncovering Sue as he did so. Now the bed was flooded in a circle of light and the rest of the room disappeared into shadows. James pushed the door open a fraction so that he could see her better. She was lying on her back and he could see the shape of her small breasts through the dark silk.

'Close the door Oliver.'

'No, not tonight.'

'Yes! James might see us!'

Oliver lay beside her and ran his hand over her silk-covered breasts and down her stomach to her crotch.

'He won't come out again. Anyway we would hear the door opening - you know how it creaks.'

'Yes, but ...'

'I want to leave the door open - the idea, the risk - turns me on. And we have often fantasised about James joining us ...'

'Yes, but that was a fantasy...'

'... which turned - turns - you on.'

Oliver let his fingers slip under her chemise and touched Sue's pussy through her silk panties. He was pleased to find that Sue was already damp.

'See - you are turned on - admit it!'

Sue whispered 'Yes.'

'Tell me louder.'

'Yes, I am turned on - OK?'

'Tell me what turns you on.'

'The thought of James watching me.'

'Then imagine that he is standing in the doorway watching us.'

'OK, that would be horny.'

'Why don't you take your top of and show him your breasts?'

James pushed the door open so that he had an unobstructed view of events. He was already erect and took hold of his throbbing cock in one hand. Sue sat up on the bed, looked briefly towards the open bedroom doorway and pulled her top off in one sweeping movement.

As she lay back on the bed, James took in her perfect breasts - small but beautiful with small coffee-coloured nipples. Sue was wearing a pair of pale blue silk knickers. Under the bright light of the side-table lamp, he could see the smooth erotic shape of her pubic mound through the thin silk.

Oliver let his hand slide up Sue's stomach to cup one breast. He gently rubbed her stiff nipple with the finger and thumb of one hand.

'Close your eyes and imagine that these are James's fingers on your breasts.'

Sue did so and Oliver risked a quick glance towards the cupboard and grinned.

'Does that feel good? What would you like James to do next?'

'Hm, yes, that's good. I want him to kiss my breasts and stroke my pussy.'

Oliver bent forwards and took first one, then the other nipple between his lips and let his tongue tease the erect bud. At the same time, he slid one hand down between Sue's thighs and cupped her silk-covered pussy in his hand. As his finger glided along the silk-coated pubic valley, his fingertip became wet with Sue's sex juices.

Sitting upright, Oliver took hold of Sue's pale blue silk panties by the waistband and slowly eased them down over her hips. As he did so, Sue lifted her pelvis so that he could pull them off completely. As he did so, he carefully flung them in the direction of the cupboard where James was hiding. By reaching out through the gap in the door, James was just able to pick them up and lifted the soft damp material to his face, taking in the sweet scent of Sue's arousal.

'Spread your legs for him, Sue - stroke yourself!'

Without a seconds hesitation, Sue spread her legs wide, Oliver moving to the side so that James had an unobstructed view of her pussy. Sue's left hand cupped one breast and held the nipple gently between finger and thumb. With the other, she started stroking herself, using the middle finger to run up and down her cleft with the pad of the finger. Within seconds, her hips and thighs were twitching slightly as her orgasm approached.

'Oh, Oliver, I'm going to come. Tell me more. Talk dirty to me!'

Oliver grinned.

'James is watching you from the doorway. He's naked and has got his cock in his hand. Now he's entering the room and climbing on to the bed ... between your thighs. He has grabbed hold of your legs behind the knees and is pushing them up over his shoulders.'

'Oh, yes, Oliver. Do you want him to ...'

'To fuck you?'

'Yes.'

'Do you want him to fuck you?'

'I ...'

'Tell me!'

'Yes!'

'Yes, what?'

'Yes, I want him to fuck me!'

'OK. Now he's rubbing the tip of his cock against you, making it wet and now he's slowly sliding into you...'

'Oh, God. Oliver fuck me now.'

Oliver needed no second bidding. Grabbing hold of Sue's legs, he pulled them up over her shoulders and thrust into her, supporting himself on his arms. As he built up a regular rhythm, James watched his buttocks tightening and relaxing and caught brief glimpses of his balls and glistening wet cock before he thrust back into Sue.

'Oliver! I'm coming!'

As Sue came, she grabbed Oliver's bum and pulled him deep into her, causing him to ejaculate deep inside her. She relished the feel of the hot sperm hitting the entrance to her womb and the twitches of his cock as his orgasm subsided. Oliver rolled off Sue and lay next to her on the bed.

'Oliver?'

'Yes?'

'Would you really want me to do it with James?'

'Maybe, yes.'

'Maybe or yes?'

'What do you think?'

'Well ...'

'Don't be coy - you know the idea turns me on - I am not going to hold it against you, promise.'

'Well, if I am honest then YES. I would just be worried about the repercussions and any way, I don't know whether HE would want to ...'

'I don't think that would be a problem. Let's see what happens this weekend.'

'What?!'

'Just take it as it comes. If you want to turn him on, I know how.'

'How?'

'He is into knickers. Tomorrow, wear something revealing and make sure that he gets flashes of your knickers.'

'How do you know that?!'

'He told me.'

'You'll have to tell me about that conversation some time.'

'No problem. Look, why don't you and James go shopping for underwear tomorrow? I'll think up an excuse why I can't go.'

'Oliver! He'll die of embarrassment!'

'I don't think so. If it bothers you, I will make the suggestion OK?'

'OK. But now I have to go and get cleaned up.'

'Me too.'

With that they climbed off the bed and crept quietly into the bathroom, locking the door behind them. James pushed the door open and stepped out. Grabbing his clothes from the cupboard, he closed the door and quietly walked down the corridor to his bedroom. Dumping his clothes on the floor, he climbed into bed, Sue's knickers still in his hand, his head full of pictures of Oliver and Sue.

Lying back on the mattress, he wrapped the silken bundle around the head and shaft of his throbbing cock and gave a couple of quick jerks. Although he had hardly touched himself, he was surprisingly close to coming. Something held him back though and he stopped what he was doing, placed the panties under his pillow and rolled onto his front, his erect cock trapped under his body. It took a long time for him to get to sleep that night ...

***

The next morning, James awoke to a quiet knocking on the bedroom door.

'Come in!'

Sue entered, carrying a mug of coffee.

'Hey sleepyhead, would you like a coffee?'

'You're a star, thank you.'

It was then that James took in what Sue was wearing. His eyes roamed slowly up from the slim naked legs to her thin white T-shirt, through which her small light-brown nipples jutted and a pair of bright red knickers were clearly visible.

'I'll put it down beside the bed, then you won't spill it.'

'OK, thanks. This is a real service - I could get used to this!'

Grinning, Sue crouched down on her ankles to place the coffee mug on the floor. As she did so, her legs spread and James was treated to the sight of Sue's panty-covered crotch less than a metre away from his face. He took the opportunity to study the smooth red material being pulled into her pubic valley, the lace front panel of her knickers with a thorny rose embroidered on it and the elasticised edging cutting into her soft skin. His slumbering body geared up and flooded his soft penis with blood until it swelled into its fully state, the images and thoughts of the evening before accelerating the process.

Sue looked at him, grinning.

'If you would like anything else, just let me know!'

Before he could answer, Sue spun around and stood up, giving him a quick glimpse of a her perfect bum wrapped in the red panties, before heading out of the room and pulling the door shut behind her.

Lying in bed, his cock stiff and his balls swollen and aching for release, James slowly drank his coffee and waited for his body to calm back down. Having finished his coffee, he pulled on a pair of turquoise blue briefs and a pair of dark blue Bermuda shorts and headed into the bathroom for a wash and shave. After washing, shaving and brushing his teeth, he picked up his mug from the bedroom and went into the kitchen where Oliver and Sue had laid the table for breakfast.

'Hey, James, did you sleep well?' Oliver asked with a grin.

'Not too badly thanks - I had difficulties getting to sleep, but otherwise OK!'

'Grab a seat. I've already got some fresh rolls from the bakers ...'

'... and here's a fresh pot of coffee.' Sue added.

'Thank you.'

James looked at Sue and saw that she was still wearing her white T-shirt. However, she had changed into a pair of black or dark blue knickers. She had obviously taken Oliver's comment to heart. Glancing to his left, he saw that she had hung her red panties over the backrest of her kitchen chair.

Noticing his glance, Sue blushed slightly and grinned.

'Oh, I forgot those, sorry. They were a bit damp so I hung them there to dry!'

Well, if that wasn't an admission, James didn't know what it was!

'Fine by me - you can hang as much of your underwear out here as you want!'

'Talking of underwear - I had promised that I would go shopping for underwear with Sue last weekend, but didn't make it. I have got some things that I need to do for work today. Would you mind, er ...'

'Going shopping for undies with Sue?! If she doesn’t' mind, I'd love to. What kind of stuff are you looking for Sue?'

Embarrassed, Sue didn't answer.

'Well, what do you normally wear?'

'Why don't you just show him what you've got on at the moment, Sue?'

'Er, OK, but they're nothing special.'

Sue stood up and lifted up her T-shirt. Underneath, she was wearing a pair of black cotton bikini-style knickers with a small black bow in the front. Turning around, she let the two men see her knicker-covered bum. The black material contrasted strongly with her pale skin and the plain elasticised edging gripped her firm buttocks tightly, forming a perfect smooth highlight.

'Very nice!'

'Thank you, but they are not exactly very exciting.'

'Fine by me. You can show me what you are looking for when we go shopping.'

'OK.'

'Why not let James choose?'

'That depends on what he chooses!'

'No risk, no fun!'

'True. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.'

They spent the next half an hour eating a breakfast of croissants and fresh rolls and chatting about the plan for the rest of the day. They agreed that they would meet up at the 'Classico' - a chic Italian café in the centre of town at 4pm.

Sue excused herself to go and get ready. The two men started tidying up the breakfast things.

'And? How was it?'

'Bloody horny! I thought I was going to bust a blood vessel in there!'

'And do you still want to fuck Sue?'

'More than ever!'

'Good - I can't wait either!'

Both men stopped talking as Sue returned.

'Wow!'

'Hey, power-dressing!'

'Ha ha!'

Sue had changed into a navy blue jacket and matching short navy blue skirt that hugged her pert bum. She was wearing a white cotton blouse through which the outline of a white bra could be seen and a pair of navy blue high-heeled shoes.

'So I'm ready to go.'

'I won't be a tick.'

James rushed off to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then headed to the bedroom and changed into a pair of loose white cotton trousers and a deep red short-sleeved shirt.

'So, we'll see you later Oliver!'

'Bye.'

'Bye, have fun!'