Wait Until the Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budd100
budd100
158 Followers

I had other things in mind as I started easing my kisses and licks down her sides to her stomach. I dropped to my knees between her thighs and kissed around her belly button and on down to the top of her mound. I placed her hands on her breast and said, "Continue to play with your tits.'

I started at her knees and kissed and licked my way up her thighs on the inside and outside to her hip bones with little nips on the way. I moved back to her knees and moved slowly up the inside of her thighs until I was breathing on the lips of her pussy. I placed a hand under each of her knees and moved them up until her legs were spread wide. I licked and kissed all around the juncture of her hips and torso. I took two fingers and separated the lips of her pussy and with my tongue flat I licked from her anus up across her pussy to her clit. As I crossed her clit she jumped and said, "Ooh Yes."

I did this two or three times and then moved my mouth over her pussy and sucked in like I was French kissing her. She was starting to move around more and the moans were getting louder. I sucked her clit in between my lips and tweaked it with my tongue, and then I moved down and pushed my tongue into her pussy as I softly moved one finger over her clit. Her juices were flowing freely now and I knew she was close to orgasm. I moved my tongue back up to her clit and eased two fingers into her pussy and started to move them slowly in and out making sure I drug them across her g-spot on the way out. I flicked her clit and when I felt her start to spasm I took it between my teeth and bit down ever so lightly. She was jerking so violently that I had to release my hold on her clit but I kept my tongue pressed against it. She clamped her legs so tight around my head and pulled me with her hands that I couldn't breath. This only lasted for a few seconds but it seemed like hours. I could barely hear her screams. Then she relaxed completely and I could breathe again. I looked up at her and her eyes were rolled back in her head and she wasn't moving. I moved her around on the bed and watched as her color came back into her face. When she could finally focus she said, "Bob, What did you do to me? I have never had that feeling before."

I lay down beside her and took her in my arms. I said, "I wanted to give you as much pleasure as I could."

She said, "You sure did that. I don't think I could stand many of those."

We lay for a long time caressing and kissing before she said, " I am still waiting for you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. I can feel you are hard. Please put your cock in my pussy and fuck me."

I rolled her onto her back and moved between her legs. I took her hand and placed her hand on my cock and told her, "Put it where you want it. Rub it around to get it wet and let me know when you are ready."

She rubbed the head of my dick around her opening until it was wet and then placed it in the entrance to her pussy and said, "Now. Push it in slow. I want to feel you as you move into my pussy."

I started to move the head into her and pull it out until just before coming all the way out. Each thrust was a little deeper. On the fourth thrust into her she clamped down with her pussy muscles and she sighed, "WOW. That was unexpected. I had a small orgasm."

When I had buried my cock al the way in my pelvic bone was pressed against her clit she had another orgasm. I let her calm down before I started to slowly move into and out of her. I would take short strokes and then a few long strokes. I would move fast and then slow. When I would go all the way in and hold it and rotate against her clit she would have an orgasm. Before long I could hold back no longer. I really started to pound my cock into her pussy. Soon she started to scream, "Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh fuck. Soooo goooood. It feels so good. Yes. Keep fucking me. I am Cumming. I am Cumming. Ooooooh.

I kept pounding into her and soon I pushed my cock into her as far as it would go and released my sperm deep into her pussy in five or six spurts. I had never cum so hard. I lay on her until my dick shrank down and came out. As it came out I could feel the sperm and her juices begin to leak out of her. I was completely drained. I lay on my side and pulled her to me and started to speak, but she put her hand against my lips and said, "Hush, We will talk later. Lets just enjoy the great love making we had." We both drifted off to sleep.

Patty would come over once or twice a week after that and we would talk and have great sex. She had brought up the subject of marriage a couple of times but I told her we would have to take it slow and let things settle down.

Patty was in her sixth month of pregnancy and we had been talking about when we would have to stop having vaginal sex. Patty told me the doctor would tell her when to stop but she wanted to continue the oral as long as we could.

I was at the shop one morning when the secretary came and told me I had an emergency phone call. When I answered the phone, Patty's' mom said, "Bob, Patty has been in an accident and is in the emergency room. She is asking for you and I told her I would call. She doesn't seem to be hurt too bad. Her left arm is broken and she complaining of stomach and back pain. Can I tell her when you will be to see her?"

I said, "I will be down as soon as I can finish up this job. It shouldn't take more than an hour." We said our goodbyes.

When I got to the hospital, they told me that they had to take Patty to surgery. They wouldn't tell me any more but did tell me where the waiting areas were. I found Patty's mom and as I set down beside her, she said, "I think Patty is going to lose the baby. She was having a lot of pain in her lower abdomen."

We sat and waited with not a lot of conversation for over two hours before the doctor came out and took Patty's mom to a little room. She came back in a few minutes with tears in her eyes and told me, "She did lose the baby. They think the impact when the drunk driver ran into her car was too much. The baby did have a heart beat when she arrived at the emergency room. They said we can see her in about an hour, when they get her to a room."

Patty was in the hospital for three days before they let her go home. I stayed with her as much as I could. We became closer to each other and I realized that I still loved her very much and she seemed to love me also.

After she was home and on the mend, I would go by her house and spend time with her. We would hold each other and kiss a lot. She finally came to accept the lose and we moved on until she was well enough to have sex again and she would come to the apartment. The sex was as good as before and we started to talk about getting married. I had given her a key to the apartment and she would be waiting for me a lot of evenings when I got in from work.

We set a date for the wedding and she told me she wanted to stop having sex about a month before the wedding date so when we went on our honeymoon it would be better. I wasn't too keen on the idea but I finally agreed. She would come to the apartment every evening but would only stay an hour or so and then go home.

All the plans had been made and the wedding shower had been held. We were to be married on a Saturday afternoon and then leave that night for Cancun for our honeymoon. I had taken off work on Friday to do my packing and get things ready. On Friday morning Patty came over about ten o'clock and said she needed to get some rest. She told me I needed to leave at noon to go and pick up the marriage license, my tux, and get a hair cut. She was going to do nothing but rest and be ready for the party that night.

I left the house just after noon. I had already picked up the license, so I went and picked up my tux and went by the barbershop but it was closed because of a death in the family. Since I felt I didn't need a haircut that bad I went back to the apartment. I figured I could get a little rest and maybe a nap on the couch. I eased into the apartment so as not disturb Patty. It was quite when I eased into the apartment but before long I heard some moans coming from the bedroom. I thought Patty was having a bad dream and I went to check on her.

When I eased around the door to the bedroom I got a shock. Patty was lying on her back naked with a man who I realized was Derek laying the dick to her wide-open pussy. Derek had his head buried in her neck and Patty had her eyes closed while she told him to fuck her hard. I stood there in shock for what seemed like a long time. I went back into the living room and picked up the marriage license and eased back to the bedroom. I had a bottle of liniment on my bedside table that I used on my legs. I picked up the bottle and took the top off and tried to shove it up Derek's ass but I missed and hit him between his asshole and his ball sack. I guess as hard as I swung it made Derek pass out as he went still. I turned the bottle up and watched the fluid pour over his balls and down his cock and into her open pussy. She let out a scream and started trying to get out from under Derek's unconscious body. I leaned over her twisting body and waited until she saw me and started to scream, "Oh God. NO NO BOB Please help me. Bob I am burning up please help me. Bob, I am so sorry. Please help me."

I took the license and held it in front of her face until I knew she recognized what it was and then I tore it into little pieces and threw it in her face. She screamed, " No Bob please don't do this. I am sorry."

Derek was starting to stir around. I jumped up on the bed and took careful aim and kicked him as hard as I could in his nuts. He passed out again. I jumped off the bed, turned to Patty and said, " Get your slut ass and your lover and get your ass out of my apartment. Don't be here when I get back."

I left and went to the shop. I found my dad and told him what had happened. He told me he was sorry. We talked for a while until I calmed down and he asked what I was going to do. I said," I am going to take one of the tickets and take a vacation in Cancun."

I went by the apartment and they were gone. I got my bag and the tickets and put them in my truck. I went back in the apartment and gathered up most of Patty's stuff and put it in a trash bag and went by Patty's house. I put the bag on Patty's parents' front porch and put one of the plane tickets on top of the bag. I went to the airport and got a room. I called dad and asked him to pick up my truck the next evening after I had left.

I got to the airport in plenty of time. Patty's dad had paid for the tickets and I thought he might have cancelled them. But I got on the plane and looked at the empty seat and it all hit me. I couldn't help it and I started to cry. Since the seats were in first class, I moved over to the window seat and kept my face turned away from the aisle. After they started to push the plane away from the terminal I felt someone sit in the other seat but I didn't turn to see whom it was.

We were in the air when I turned to see who was in the seat and got the surprise of my life. Patty's mom was sitting there smiling at me. I started to speak when she put her hand on my arm and said, "We will talk later. Let's just enjoy the flight and I will explain when we can have some privacy."

We had a good flight and enjoyed ten days in Cancun but that is another story.

budd100
budd100
158 Followers
12