Waiting

Story Info
Her waiting has an unexpected end.
1.9k words
4.19
68.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting! She was so tired of it! He was supposed to have been here hours ago...She was beginning to worry that he wouldn't come. They had planned the whole thing out together- he would fly to the city, where he wanted to rent a car and drive to her home far away in the country. She had told him how to get here. Had she left anything out? She wracked her brain trying to remember, back through last night's sleeplessness and his call of the morning before. No, she thought, I didn't forget to tell him anything.

She paced the floors of her large house, wondering what was going to happen. She had met him on the Internet; but never in real life. This would be the first time. This would also be the first time she had ever done any of the things she had told him she wanted to. She wondered- if she told him she didn't like it, would he stop? She had heard all sorts of stories of horrible things happening to people who were stupid enough to do what she had done- meet someone from the chat rooms in her own home. She was beginning to think that if he ever did arrive here, she might have to just send him back home to Scotland.

Slowly a hand crept round her neck. As she drew breath to scream, another hand was placed over her mouth.

"I've been watching you for three hours," he breathed into her ear. "I was waiting for you to get scared. Are you?"

She nodded her head and tried to turn round and look at him. He wouldn't let her, so she tried to wriggle free of his iron grasp. It was impossible. She was starting to spiral upward into a state of panic, her breath getting faster and faster, heart beat hurting her chest.

"Good," he whispered. His breath was hot on her ear. "Now, listen to me. There is no turning back from here. It cost me a lot of money to get here, and I'm going to get a return on my investment. And nothing you do will make it otherwise. Are we clear?"

She nodded again. Oh dear God, she thought, I have gotten myself into trouble for sure now, what will I do?

"If you're thinking of calling the police, don't bother. I've disabled your telephone line." She could hear a smile in his voice as she wished to herself that she hadn't chosen to live so far away from other people. Now he took his hand off her mouth, but the other one remained on her throat, gently squeezing, as if he were thinking about strangling her but wasn't quite sure he wanted to yet. His fingers were smooth, and she was surprised to feel a rush of wetness between her legs as his other hand slid down her body.

He was leading her toward her bedroom. How did he know, she wondered. He couldn't unless he was already in here...oh no, he was in my house the whole time. He grabbed her hair and pulled her along, using it like a leash. When they arrived there he threw her roughly down onto her green metal four poster bed and stood over her, smiling evilly. This was the first time she had ever seen him aside from pictures, and she felt another rush of wetness. He looked like Billy Idol , all dressed in black and grinning like the devil himself. She was a bit embarrassed at herself, and she blushed.

"Well," he said. "Let's get those clothes off, I want to see what I've bought."

"Wait! You just—we—I "

He shook a long slim finger at her. "Remember what I said, Pet. And I will make you miserable if you don't do as I say..."

Slowly she took off her clothes, choking back tears as she finished.

He studied her carefully for a minute , his eyes making her skin crawl as they crept greedily over her breasts and lower down.

"Very good, little one. Very good indeed. I am going to enjoy this quite a lot, I think."

She tried to cover herself with her arms, until she realized what a futile gesture it was. The tears started to fall, and she realized that her crying was turning him on even more. She saw a huge bulge in his trousers, and wondered if she would be able to stand it when he started.

"Knees, " he said. She stared at him blankly for a minute, then slowly sank down onto her knees with her back to the bed. He freed his cock from the tight confines of his underwear and she gasped slightly. It was so big...she didn't think she'd be able to take all of it in her mouth. He was also uncircumcised, which made it bigger around.

She thought she had better make this good, as he looked like he would hit her if she didn't. She licked him, up and down his cock, then his balls, then his cock again, moving slowly up to swirl her tongue around and around the head as she pulled back the foreskin. She licked the sensitive part under the foreskin too, and he gasped. Then he grabbed her hair by the roots and roughly shoved himself as deep into her mouth as he was long, making her choke. In and out he thrust, brutally, yanking her hair and groaning as he came near cumming. Faster and faster he went, deep and hard. She couldn't breathe, she was about to pass out. Finally, at the very last moment of her consciousness, he came, the thick ropes of semen sliding down her throat. She swallowed involuntarily; it was that or drown. He sat down on the edge of her bed, watching her gasp for air.

"Very good, girl." He smiled again and went around to the other side of the bed, where he had put a shopping bag when he arrived without her knowing it. He pulled a rope and a large knife out of the bag. Her eyes widened in horror- was he going to cut her? No, he started to cut lengths of rope off. About two feet long each.

"Oh no, please, you're not going to tie me up, are you? Please don't..." she begged.

He laughed. "You wanted this, remember? Now," he grabbed her arms to tie her up. She fought to get away, and he laughed again. He was stronger, and they both knew it. She tried to hit him, and he threw her down onto the bed, lying on her to keep her still. Looking into her eyes, he kissed her deeply and savagely. She turned her head, and he bit her neck hard. A strangled moan of terror escaped her. He still had her arms, down by her sides, and he drew them up over her head.

"You need a lesson, I think," he said. He held her wrists with one hand as his other hand went to her wet pussy and deeply shoved in three fingers. He could feel how wet she was, and it pleased him. Then , suddenly, he thrust his hard cock into her cunt and held her there while he fucked her hard, hurting her inside. She sobbed into his shoulder as the pain came on and on, in waves. She didn't know how he could hurt her like this, it had never hurt before. He knew her body better than she did. When he was finished he leaned up over her and asked a question.

"Are you going to resist me any more?"

"No," she whispered.

"No what?"

What did he want? "No Sir?" she asked.

"Good." Then he tied her wrists to each side of the canopy frame, leaving her suspended on her knees on the middle of her bed. If she relaxed her thigh muscles it felt like she was going to rip her arms out of their sockets.

"I was going to take it easy on you dear, but after that little demonstration of yours, I see that you want me to be as rough as you spoke of over the internet. With that in mind..." he pulled a black leather strap from the bag. She gasped. She didn't want to say anything for fear that he would do something even more horrible than what he was about to.

But secretly, in the depths of her mind, she wanted this. She wanted him to have total control, and she wanted him to hurt and humiliate her. She wondered if this whipping would make her lose control of her body and orgasm. Already she was getting more and more wet, and her cunt was aching in a good way from that painful punishment fuck.

He walked around the bed again, positioning himself to whip her. SMACK!!!! He had hit the strap on the wall, making her cringe away from him. SMACK!!! He hit her on the ass, raising a welt. Many more times he whipped her on the ass and the back, until finally she screamed, unable to stop herself. Tears poured from her eyes. After her scream he stopped and surveyed his work. There were lots of welts and bruises, and in several spots he had broken the skin. The blood ran down in tickling maddening drips. He smiled and moved around to the front of her. SMACK!!!! The strap went across her breasts, making her nipples burn and raising a welt all across. SMACK!! Across her stomach. Again and again, welts rose on her silky white skin. Blood flowed down her front too now, and he drew a red line from her throat to the small triangle of hair that she had left over her cunt. She sobbed and tried very hard not to speak, beg him to stop hurting her. But her pussy was dripping wet and she wanted him to fuck her. Even if it did hurt.

He took off his clothes and got on his knees on the bed behind her. She felt his long smooth fingers going deep into her, feeling how wet he had made her, and she moaned as her body reacted with a tightening and a thrust of her hips. As his fingers probed the hot wetness of her cunt, he quickly thrust his cock into her ass. She moaned very loudly and rocked back and forth. His right hand was rubbing her clit now, while the left came around and pinched her nipple savagely. As quick as that, she came, screaming his name and crying. She hadn't wanted to; she didn't want him to be able to control that too. But he truly knew her body better than she did. She felt shame wash over her like old dishwater and shivered. He laughed.

He withdrew and gave her a sip of water. Then he disappeared for a few minutes. When he came back he immediately began to slowly, gently fuck her from the front, kissing her face and neck. He grabbed both breasts and buried his face in them, kissing and licking, suckling her nipples. She came again, screaming even louder this time, wanting to die of shame and humiliation. He knew everything now...

As if he knew what was going through her mind, he smiled and said," You are a little slut, aren't you? I think you got what you deserved. And we have a week... You are going to get more...