Waiting

Story Info
A lonely housewife takes matters into her own hands
3.6k words
4.28
26.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jill soaked in the steamy bubble bath, melting away the effects of another long work week, her mind drifted, anticipating Trevor's arrival home that night. God, but she needed fucked. They'd been married 8 months, and it was beginning to feel that long since she'd seen him, let alone had the pleasure of his big cock inside of her. In reality, it had been just over a week, but that still seemed an eternity to Jill, who would gladly have sex every day given the chance. That chance, however, hadn't often presented itself of late. While Jill worked a standard 9 to 5 as a clerk at the local travel agency, Trevor worked the swing shift at a factory, courtesy of the promotion to supervisor he'd accepted just before the wedding, and with peak season underway, he'd also been putting in plenty of overtime. While neither of them were thrilled with the new hours, they couldn't afford to pass up the extra pay, especially since he'd insisted she quit her second job at the dress boutique. "No wife of mine is going to have to work two jobs" he'd said. Plus, they were saving for a house. Preferably away from the city, but at this point, anything with its own roof would do. Their apartment was nice enough, but they were more than tired of worrying the ceiling might cave in when the teenage Thompson boys upstairs wrestled, wondering whether the Burfields below felt the same about them, and having their TV drowned out by the incessant shouts of the Millers arguing on one side of them (could they just split already?) and the endless inane telephone conversations of Bethany Carson and her mother (at least one of which was clearly insane) on the other. Not to mention, Jill could be quite a loud lover and always felt self-conscious and stifled in trying to keep this not equally well-known to those same annoying neighbors.

Closing her eyes, she sunk down further and languidly ran a hand over her body as she began to imagine the things she and Trevor would do when he got home. Maybe she'd even surprise him by putting that gorgeous cock of his down her throat. Although she enjoyed sex, a lot, she wasn't very experimental. She loved having her pussy eaten (who doesn't?), but never cared for giving blowjobs, and she wasn't about to try anal (certainly not with her new husband's giant dick). Still, when she did give him the pleasure of putting it in her mouth, she liked to challenge herself to see how far down she could take it, and as horny as she was now, she thought she just may pull off the impossible and deep throat the whole damn thing.

The sound of her phone chirping on her nightstand shook her from her reverie. He must be on his way, she thought, and pulled herself from the tub. Wrapping a towel around her lithe body, she headed toward the sink. She quickly brushed her teeth and rinsed with mouthwash, then ran her tongue seductively across her teeth to feel their smoothness. She knew her perfect smile was the thing that had attracted Trevor to her in the first place, and she admired it one more time before applying a small amount of balm to her freshly-shaved pussy and heading to the bedroom to check her message. It was from Trevor, but, disappointingly, did not signal his impending arrival. Apparently one of the 3rd Shift supervisors had called in sick, so Trevor was forced to work a double.

Jill was beyond frustrated. His text said he was sorry and he missed her, but that wasn't really helpful to getting her laid. She dried off and began to contemplate whether, if guys could get "blue balls," she was beginning to experience "blue clit." Maybe Trevor would still feel up to it when he got home. Not likely after a 16-hour shift, but possible, especially since it had been over a week. And it was the weekend, at least. He was working another OT shift tomorrow, but he'd be off Sunday. Surely their dry spell would end then. She went ahead and slipped into the black camisole and thong she'd laid out in anticipation of tonight's festivities, slipped into bed, flipped on the TV, and tried to push her desires from her mind.

Nothing on the television appealed to her, though she knew that might simply be due to her now foul mood. There was a new episode of their favorite show recorded, however. She expected to watch it with him that weekend, but, still upset by his taking another extra shift, she was tempted to watch it now just to spite him. Turning to her side, she hit "Play" and set the remote by the bed.

The show was set a time long ago, when men treated women more as property than people. While this was revolting to such a liberal girl as Jill, they both loved the politics and drama of the show presented and they found the sex scenes, which were frequent and often graphic, exhilarating. Besides, though she'd never admit it, a part of her did find something sexy about the thought of having a man control, even dominate, her.

The opening scene featured the town judge in a brothel, where he was being serviced by two voluptuous women. All three seemed to be enjoying the experience and, as the fire already within her loins raged harder, Jill began to reconsider her plan. Reaching for the remote, she found it had fallen on the floor, which was all the excuse she needed to keep watching. As the action intensified, Jill envied the curves of the two prostitutes on screen. Jill knew she was very attractive, but as a lifelong swimmer, her body was efficiently slender, her toned, athletic build simply not affording her tits that extra mass that would've made the guys stop to stare. As she pondered this, she realized her hand had absentmindedly wandered down to her own chest, and her nipples, prompted by her light touch and the visuals from the TV, were beginning to harden. Though they weren't big, barely managing to fill her B-cup bras, her breasts were extremely sensitive and for that Jill was grateful. When Trevor stroked and pulled on her nipples just right, he could have her on the brink of orgasm before ever getting her pants off.

Knowing she had a good 8 hours before he would be home, and that even then he'd probably be too worn out to pleasure her, Jill decided she needed to take matters into her own hands. This was unusual for her, because she rarely touched herself. Not that she had anything against it. She just much preferred the feel of a cock inside her and, even before Trevor had entered the picture, she'd never lacked attention from the guys, so getting laid was much more the usual route to her orgasms. She got out of bed, turned off the TV (she hated the distraction-even when she and Trevor watched porn to warm up, she insisted on turning it off before getting down to business), and retrieved a fresh towel from the linen closet. She did turn on some music, in case any audio camouflage might be needed.

Returning to bed, she slipped under the covers and resumed lightly rubbing her breasts. Her sensitive nipples were already straining at the satiny fabric, the protrusions seemingly seeking even greater attention from their owner. Jill quickly obliged, using her right hand to maneuver her right tit out of her top, while her left hand continued to tenderly massage her left one through the cami. Pinching her right nipple between her thumb and index finger, Jill rolled the nub between them a few times, then gently pulled it, extending it as far as she could. This sent butterflies throughout her body, and she inadvertently let a small groan of satisfaction escape her. She silently admonished herself to be careful, then continued the manipulation of her right nipple, alternately twisting and pulling it while still squeezing her left breast. The stiffness she was feeling on that side told her that it was seeking the same attention, so she slipped the cami over her head and began to work diligently on both nipples, their extreme tautness attesting to the fact that she had worked herself into an almost instantaneous frenzy, and she had no doubt that, were she to continue like this, she could easily orgasm before long. In her sex-starved state, however, she was looking for something more before release.

Pulling her knees up and parting her legs slightly, she trailed her left hand from her breasts, down her tight abs, and lightly over her navel before settling over her mound. She rubbed her hand over it, very lightly at first, then with more pressure, enjoying the friction her lacy panties created against her. Soon, however, she found this minimal contact insufficient and brought her hand back up to her waistband, slipping it inside in search of her precious opening. She thrilled at the feel of her bare skin and this feeling only increased when her finger grazed her clit. Easy, she thought to herself. She was pretty sure this had already been her most intense solo experience (on those rare occasions when she'd masturbated, the goal was normally a quick get off, so she would start right in on her clit and keep her attentions focused there until she climaxed) and she wasn't ready for it to end anytime soon.

Deciding her panties were a hindrance, she slid them off and cast them to the floor. While her legs were up in the air, she decided to admire them a bit. Long, lean, and sporting the slightest bronze of early summer tan, there wasn't a guy she'd been with that hadn't loved having them wrapped around him and, with a sly smile, she admitted to herself that she could see why. They weren't her focus, though, so she didn't waste much time running her hands back down them before seeking out her primary target.

Returning her left hand to her pussy, she cupped the smooth mound and applied medium pressure above her clit with her palm, while strumming her fingers across her lips. She could feel how wet she was already and decided to investigate further. Spreading her index and middle fingers apart, she rubbed the outer lips on either side. Enjoying the feel of that, she went further, putting her fingers back together and rubbing the lips. Going further still, she began to pull at her pussy lips. This drove her nearly as wild as pulling her nipples had and she suddenly became very anxious to work her clit. Switching to her right hand, she used her index and middle fingers to begin rubbing her hood. She again moaned out loud, scolding herself again to be careful, although she was sure it couldn't have been heard over the music. Her clit emerged from the hood, seeking direct attention, and Jill's fingers eagerly gave it, sending her to even greater heights. She was torn on what to do next. She was eager for a powerful orgasm to put her horniness to rest and the fire in her belly told her she was on the verge of just that. Still, she wanted, no, needed, fucked. Craving to be filled, she plunged two fingers of her left hand inside her cleft and began fucking them in and out of herself in time with the rubbing of her clit by her right hand. That was better, but still no comparison to the pounding of Trevor's fat dick. Hoping to bridge the gap, she added a third finger to the mix, eliciting another lusty moan, this one a bit louder than either of the first two. Again, however, the relief provided was only temporary, and Jill found herself hungry for more. She was beginning to be out of her element though. She didn't normally finger herself, and no guy had ever put more than three fingers in her. Heck, with his large hands, Trevor had never been able to get more than two in. Figuring hers were pretty thin, though, she decided to try to squeeze in one more. The addition of the fourth finger induced another loud groan. Rather than being mad at herself for that one, however, she smiled wickedly at the lewd realization that she was practically fisting herself.

Eager to finally experience her long overdue climax, she began rubbing her clit again in steady circles with her right hand. There was just one issue, however. While stuffing the better part of her left hand inside her pussy sated its desire to be filled, movement was awkward, so she was having a difficult time fucking herself the way she had been when she'd only had two fingers penetrating her.

Still wild with lust, but acknowledging that the earth-shattering orgasm she'd envisioned perhaps wasn't in the cards, Jill somewhat reluctantly withdrew her hand from her sopping pussy and turned her attention back to just her clit, so as not to end this adventure completely unsatisfied. She couldn't recall ever having been so desperate for release, or having missed Trevor so much. She didn't recall his wedding vows including anything about working ungodly hours or making her wait days for sex.

This fleeting thought of him, and the wedding, triggered another thought, one that she never would have expected to occur. Her bachelorette party. It was nothing special. Her sister, a few close friends, the standard gags, and way too much to drink, but it was one of the gags that crossed her mind now. Her best friend Nikki had given her an outrageous dildo. "In case it doesn't work out between you and Trevor" she teased "this should be enough dick to satisfy even a size queen like you." Jill had never used a toy of any type before, nor was she expecting ever to start, certainly not with this thing, and certainly not when she had Trevor's big, beautiful rod at her disposal. Of course, the realization stung her, that was not the case tonight. But where had she put that thing?

She hopped back out of bed to investigate. A quick search of her nightstand and closet turned up nothing, and she was in her panty drawer enough to know it wasn't there either. Now glancing around the room, her gaze fell upon Trevor's bureau. She suddenly remembered the last time she'd seen it. While gathering the laundry the weekend following the party, Trevor found it in her overnight bag. "Trying to replace me already?" he'd joked. She found it in his top drawer and quickly got back into bed.

As she held the dildo, her first sex toy, in her hand, she was both nervous and titillated. It was made from a rubbery, jelly-like material, measured 12 inches long and 2 inches wide, and was ribbed and veined to appear extraordinarily lifelike. Well, save for the bright red color and assuming you had someone in your life that was gifted with such spectacular size. She had to admit that even Trevor's glorious spear probably didn't measure up to this thing.

Jill wasn't sure how well her pussy would be able to accommodate this new scarlet intruder, even in its current drenched state, so she slowly inserted the tip into her mouth. It had a slight chemical taste that she definitely found off-putting. Under normal circumstances, this likely would've ended the brief experiment with dildos, but she found a week without climax even more off-putting than the taste, so she continued. Mimicking what she would do to Trevor, she began to apply gentle suction to the head. Understanding that the purpose for this artificial blow job was not to give her man pleasure, however, but to sufficiently lube of this monster for her own lascivious use, she quickly worked it further into her mouth. The benefit of this was exponential, as not only did it moisten more of the toy, but the deeper oral penetration stimulated more saliva, which in turn made the dildo even slicker. Maybe by practicing on this, I could get good enough to deep throat Trevor. Boy, would he be pleasantly surprised by that! she thought. Again, though, tonight's goal was satisfying her starving cunt, which wasn't going to happen as long as this thing was in her mouth. Satisfied that she had several inches of the toy sufficiently lubricated, she withdrew it from her mouth and laid back in preparation for the main event.

She held the shaft with her left hand and used her right to place the tip at her hungry opening. She guided it between her wet folds and began to insert it, slowly. She thought she might faint as she felt the head firmly push her open. This was exactly (well, almost exactly) what she'd craved and she recognized immediately that this joke gift was going to give her the most serious orgasm of her life. She continued steadily as she felt the shaft enter her, and marveled at the feeling she got from her tight fuckhole gripping it as it opened her up inch by inch. She easily accommodated the first seven inches and had to slow only slightly to get the 8th and 9th inside. After all, she was used to fucking Trevor (or had been before this God-forsaken week) and he measured 9 inches easily. Not to mention, despite the interruptions and frustrations, her solo festivities to this point had her more than primed.

Comfortable that she'd now matched what Trevor would be giving her, she decided giving it to herself would be a good next step before proceeding to take more of it inside. She began thrusting it in and out of herself. She started slowly, to get used to both the feel of a fake penis and the machinations of having to insert it herself, but she quickly found a steady rhythm, sawing 6-8 inches of the toy in and out of herself with each stroke. The width gave Jill a gratified feeling, even on the shorter strokes, and she soon began to pant and moan.

Satisfied she had the swing of it, and with the sight of this foot-long red beast now glistening with the copious juices oozing from her sex turning her on even more, Jill decided to up the stakes. She decided to completely withdraw the toy on each backstroke before plunging it back in, so she could feel her entire pussy stretched back open with each thrust. Over and over she felt her cleft pierced with hammer force as her new best friend tried to nestle deeper into her folds and she imagined she could feel every contour and vein as her honeypot squeezed down on it in an effort to keep it from escaping her again.

Knowing her pussy now flowed like a faucet, Jill determined to fill herself even further. With another loud groan that she now ignored, she sunk the toy in deeper than it had been previously, and probably deeper than any man had penetrated her either. Once enough of what had been virgin territory was pried open that she was forced to an abrupt stop, she looked down at her hairless sex and saw that less than two inches of the toy remained outside her. She waited another brief moment, then, still holding the base of the toy firmly in her left hand, began rubbing her clit again with her right hand. This started her juices frothing again in no time, and she immediately forced another inch of toy inside herself. After taking another moment to adjust to a new unfamiliar level of fullness, she felt comfortable enough to again begin thrusting. Now feverishly bucking her hips as she fucked herself with 9-10 inches of the toy, Jill knew the climax she'd wantonly sought would be forthcoming soon.

Paradoxically, though, now that it was so close, she wished it wasn't. She was enjoying the action too much to want it to end. Plus, she now wanted to see if she could take all 12 inches of the red demon. She slowed her ministrations on her clit and began to focus on just the insertion. She didn't think she could afford to withdraw completely now, for fear her fuckhole would vacuum shut, but she continued thrusting, hard, pulling as far out out as she dared and pushing it a little deeper with each turn. Whereas before she took the toy down by inches, it now seemed that the extra penetration was happening millimeter by agonizing millimeter. Finally, she felt her fingertips graze her lips and knew she must have the entire length inside her. She thrust her hips up so she could see herself in her vanity at the foot of the bed. The sight of her bald pussy leaking creamy juices on either side of the 12 inches of dildo splitting her open like never before was too much to take, and she knew she had to bring the session to an end.

Redoubling her efforts on her clit, Jill drew the toy back one last time until it nearly slipped out, then slammed it all the way back home in one forceful stroke, pushing her over the edge. She cried out without reservation as the first crest of her orgasm approached, didn't let up even as the second, third and fourth hit her, and continued moaning lustily as the fifth and sixth waves finished her off. I should've known better than to think I could keep quiet, she thought, it's been so long since I've come. Especially that hard, she chuckled to herself. With that, she licked her juices from the toy, wiped herself down with the towel and rolled over to go to sleep. After all, Trevor would be home in a few hours.