Waiting for...

Story Info
She waits for him, prepares for him.
3.8k words
3.14
40.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HankDolworth
HankDolworth
1,448 Followers

D: Remember my instructions, if all goes smoothly be with you in an hour.

The vibration of my phone awoke me, interrupting a sensual dream. I blinked and picked up my phone and read the message, a tremble ran through my body. I stretched languidly banishing the cobwebs from my mind. Looking back at my phone I read the message again, the text less blurry, my reaction more intense.

My side of the bed was a warm cocoon, its dreamy softness wrapping me in soft tendrils. I slid my hand to the other side and twisted onto my back. My nipples always hardened when I lie on my back, some deep Pavlovian response? or the sweet promise of his visit? I couldn't decide. I did know the opposite side of the bed was cold and vacant. I held myself still, feeling my aureole crinkle with desire.

As my mind became fully awake, I read the text a third time. A sweet promise. I did remember his instructions, but I also had some options. I could stay in my warm crib and dream of his touch, or I could get up and take a shower, prepare myself for him — a clean fresh flower.

I chose the latter, tossing the covers off hastily lest I reconsider. The cool morning air only exacerbated the delightful stiffness centered on by breasts, but I bravely sat up. Turning and settling my feet into my warm slippers I stood. In the chill of the morning, I was grateful for my warm full length nightgown. I quickly pulled the covers up, eradicating my soft cocoon and efficiently straightened the covers to match the cold stiffness of my husband's side.

I walked softly, not sure why I wanted to be quiet. The house was empty, but I felt like I need to be quiet; to enjoy the stillness. I adjusted the thermostat, applying some heat to warm the cool still air in our room. Then I went to our bathroom. I stood before the mirror and pulled my sleeping gown over my head, tossing it behind me into the pile of laundry. I made a mental note to start a load. Later, there would be time later. I slowly lifted my eyes to meet my own in the mirror.

I let my eyes settle on my face, my blonde hair tousled from my sleep. My eyes a bit red, but fully awake, a slight twinkle glinted in the blue irises. I allowed my eyes to wander down my body. I reminded myself that I was a mother of two. I owned my past denial that had destroyed my youthful vigor, and allowed myself an honest assessment of my shape. Curvy would be too generous, years of taking care of others had left me flabby. I did see evidence of progress from my recent lifestyle change; watching calories closely and moving more. My hips seemed slimmer, and my belly flatter. Still a long way to go, I admitted to myself honestly. I was finding the confidence in the changes. knowing that I had control. I smiled at myself, finding my eyes and nodding an encouragement to myself.

Turning, I pulled a fresh towel off the shelf and hung it on the hook by the shower. I heard a buzz, and looked down at my phone where I'd placed it on the counter. A new message flashed on the screen. I turned on the water in the shower to heat up the stall as I read the text.

D: waiting room, thinking of you.

I smiled, he always made me feel like he was thinking of me. That was my David. I sent him a return text.

L: Showering, preparing for you.

I left the phone on the sink counter and opened the glass door, slipping into the steamy embrace of the sheeting water. My nipples still hard from the cool morning adjusted to the warm spray. I felt a yearning in my belly as they loosened, yet still warmly aroused. I focused on washing myself, preparing my soft skin for his touches. I lathered my hair with shampoo, then rinsed and smoothed in conditioner. As the conditioner settled into my follicles, I used a moisturizing soap to wash my body. Sliding the slippery suds over my skin, I yearned for his hands. I lost myself in a daydream, for only a moment, while I used my fingers to wash my mound, allowing a single finger to dwell.

"Wait for him, Leah," I told myself, letting me hear my voice in my ears rather than letting the thought rattle in my brain.

I rinsed, allowing the suds to sluice down my body. I leaned my head back and rinsing the conditioner from my hair. I stood for a moment under the spray, collecting my thoughts. I went through his instructions in my head, and made a mental checklist of things to do in the minutes before his return.

"Too many minutes," I thought to myself.

With a slight luxury of time, I quickly shaved my legs. They didn't need it, but I wanted to be smooth as I could for him. Finally, I stilled the water coursing through the shower head, and opened the door. Lifting a small towel from the hook I rubbed it through my honey blonde tresses, then wrapped the towel into a loose turban. I reached for my larger towel, and rubbed my body, letting the towel soak up the dew drops of water that spattered across my skin. I left the towel on the hook, and walked back to the mirror.

I wiped the mirror, clearing an oval of reflection in the foggy glass. I surprised myself with a sexy smirk on my face. I allowed myself a giggle, he always made me feel a few years younger. I checked the phone, "1 message waiting," it read. I clicked the button, and read his text.

D: I wish I could wash you, show you how treasured you are.

I felt a twinge in my core reading his sweet thought, then jumped as the phone buzzed in my hand. A new message appeared on the display.

D: In the chair, waiting for doc, then check out, then you.

I smiled as I read his status. He had planned for this meticulously. A dentist appointment in the morning, allowing himself extra time for me before he had to return to work. I appreciated his willingness to bend his schedule to indulge me. He always seemed to find pockets of time to fill me with his attention. I smiled and tapped back.

L: clean for you, my love, roses or violets?

I waited, eying my body lotion. I loved both the smells, but I knew his answer before his text appeared. I put the phone down and reached for the violet scented lotion. David hated roses.

D: Violet

I smiled and started applying the lotion to my moist skin, locking in the wet vapor and filling the room with the soft sweet smell of violets. I agreed with David, this scent was much better. I took it slowly, imagining the stimulation of my fingers all over my body were David's. When I finished, I stood and addressed my reflection. I checked the time on the face of my phone. Taking off my turban, I realized I didn't have the time to blow dry and prepare my hair. I pressed as much moisture from my tresses as possible. Then, using a simple rubber band, put my hair up into a high ponytail. I thought David would appreciate the simple utility of the style..

I checked myself in the mirror one last time, grabbed a dry towel from the rack along with my phone, and returned to my room. I spread the towel out in the center of the bed, per David's instructions. Then, bending naked, reached under my mattress to retrieve the props he required. I placed the nondescript shoe box on the edge of the bed, then turned and walked to my closet.

My phone buzzed, D: Checking out, ready?

I pulled out a soft silky piece of negligee, a black camisole with a ruffle of lace across the top edge. I slipped it on swiftly, suddenly breathless in anticipation.

"L: Yes, dressed for you, and getting on the bed." I texted back.

I opened the box, and withdrew the two toys he requested; a small pink finger sized vibrator, and a longer blue flexible dildo. He had insisted on the colors, which always struck me as odd. I really wanted to order a dildo molded to the shape of his wonderful cock. He thought that was a bit too over the top, but he appreciated my gesture of intimacy. "Blue and pink are just what I want," he had said. I placed the two instruments on the edge of the towel, pointing toward the headboard. Then, phone in hand, climbed onto the bed, and placed my knees on the towel, and knelt. waiting.

L: In position, waiting for instructions, Master, I teased in my text.

I waited for his reply, feeling my pussy begin to melt. A warm molten feeling deep inside my as I rested my round buttocks on my heels. I held the phone in my hands, resting the back of my palms on my knees. I bowed my head, and tried to remember to breathe. I started a quick inventory of my body, reassuring myself that I'd forgotten none of his instructions.

D: In car, will be there in 15. Start pink softly, lips only. no clit.

I smiled, and texted back, "k," he knew my replies would be short from now on. He did require me to reply. I sent up a prayer for him. Texting and driving was a risk he took often, but always made me uneasy.

I left the phone on the towel in front of me, and picked up the pink vibrator. and opened my knees, spreading myself open. I bowed my head, and closed my eyes, letting the fingers of one hand trace along my thigh. I imagined they were his fingers, as I found my mound with one hand, and slid the pink finger against my lips. Flicking the switch to 1, per his instructions. I shuddered inwardly as I heard the buzz attack my ears, and the low vibrations alight on my lips. I felt a feathery quiver deep inside me. My core melted, a feeling of warm honey filled my womb as I teased myself.

D: tease open the lips, Leah.

I did as he commanded, wondering how many stop lights were between him and home. If I knew I would count, I argued with myself. Counting would be cheating. Part of this game was the uncertainty, the willing surrender to his commands. I trusted that he knew how to fulfill my desires, even more than myself. I wormed the tip of the pink vibe between my nether lips, feeling them engorge with stimulation and peel open. I felt my wetness slip down between my folds as I ran the tingling tip up and down.

D: reply?

His reminder chastened me, I knew he loved seeing the feedback of his remote commands. I lifted the phone in one hand, and typed with one thumb.

L: k, yes, feel good, need u here.

D: no clit, Leah.

I frowned, he must have typed that as he was waiting. Was it a punishment for not texting back? or teasing me making me need him more? Regardless, the result was the same, I suddenly needed to feel the buzz on my clit, and I bit my lip trying to control myself from disobeying. I texted back.

L: yes master, i obey,

I let the pink nib run up and down my petals, feeling them open with each swipe. I left a healthy margin as I lifted the buzzing nub, forcing myself not to make a mistake.

D: good girl, L, now inside you. no clit still, slow insertion.

L: yess -- I texted my thumb becoming a bit unsteady.

I slid the pink cylinder between my folds, inserting it deeply. Engaging my muscles and holding it inside me. I waited, antsy, hands on my knees, feeling the ache building in my core. So delicious, I licked my lips, wetting them. I had to remind myself to breath.

D: on 2, L. enjoy your breasts.

L: yes, Mastr

I tapped out, and dropped the phone, and flicked the vibrator's switch up a notch.

I slid my hands under the silk of my top and grabbed my heavy breasts, lifting them sensuously. The orbs weighing in my palms, as I ran my thumb and finger along the outside of my stiff nipples. I wondered absently when they had become so hard, until I touched them. I pinched them both with my fingers and moaned. I shuddered inside, my voice seemingly too loud for my quiet nest. My hips began to rock as the vibrations settled into my core. Small circular motions, squeezing the plastic rod buried inside.

I fumbled for the phone, L: hury,Dav i ned u,<.i> my text betraying my need.

D: lol I'll be there soon, L, hold on baby.

k was my frustrated reply, he knew he had me, he was so cocky. It only made me need him more.

It had to have been twenty minutes, but a look to the time told me it was shorter. Trying to do the math in my head cooled my senses. The math was too hard, was he four minutes away, or seven? I couldn't think as I kept kneading my breasts, my pussy trying to milk the pink vibrator.

D: blue, mouth, hands behind head. near.

I tapped out a, "k, ty" then hurriedly grabbed the blue dildo. I hungrily ran my tongue over the tip, licking it like it was David's own cock. Wanting to show him, I was a good girl. His girl. His good girl. I sucked the blue dick, then held it in my mouth with my lips sealed around it. I lifted my hands behind my head,weaving my fingers together behind my neck. I felt my breasts lift as I positioned my arms, holding my elbows out from my body. My tongue circled the head of the blue cock, my senses tuned to trying to give David the pleasure I was feeling.

The distraction of the dildo lessened the need I felt deep in my core, but the buzzing vibration kept building the heat. I felt drips of my need slither down my thighs as I rose my butt up off my heels. I slid them back down, aping a delicious ride. Oh, how I wanted his cock in me.

I heard a ring tone, bringing me out of my fantasy and into the present. In my state I did not recognize the number, and steeled myself. I picked up the phone, pressed a button and held it to my ear.

"This is Leah," I managed, trying to keep the lust from my words.

"Put the dildo back in, Leah," his voice commanded lowly.

"Yes Mast...urgh..." I said holding the dildo in one hand and the phone in the other.

"Speaker, Leah," came the next command, and I instantly complied placing the phone on the sheets in front of me. A sense of relief pouring through my body.

"ohh davah," I moaned into the phone.

"I'm almost there, I couldn't wait until I got home to hear your voice," David explained, "You're doing so good."

I could only moan as I mouth fucked his blue cock, his pink finger deep in me, goading me up the hill of passion. I was lost hearing his voice, a voice that triggered a lust filled response in the pit of my being. I was his, I would do whatever he asked.

"I'm unlocking my door, take out the dildo, Leah."

The dildo fell out of my mouth with a wet plop, as I spoke needily, "David I want you in me now, hurry."

"I need to get undressed, lover, how close are you?"

"Too close," huffed, trying to hold off my peak.

"Take out the vibe, Leah. Now!" his cool command compelled me to, and I pulled the vibe from my slit. It lay on the towel buzzing loudly.

"Turn it off, Leah." He said, lust filling his voice, "I'm in my room, pulling down my pants."

I imagined his cock freeing from his trousers, and could see it bouncing as he hopped towards his bed, Oh David, let me taste it."

"You can baby, take it in your mouth," he said, "I'm here now, ready for you."

"Mmm..". was my reply, grabbing the blue cock, and making hungry cock sucking noises into the phone, "You taste so good baby, I need you in me."

"On your hands and knees, pet," David commanded, "Put me inside you."

I lowered my head to the bedspread, my breasts pressing into the edge of the towel. The slight difference between textures felt oddly stimulating as I brought David's blue cock between my legs, pushing the head of the dildo between my pouting lips.

"Oh yes, please, fill me," I moaned into the phone.

"I'm sliding deep into you, slowly filling you," I said softly, a hunger in his tone.

I felt him slide into me as I forced the dildo inch by inch into my cunt. I hungered for more, and he knew it. I knew he was pausing letting my hunger build as he listened to my breaths pant into the speaker.

"Pink, Leah. Clit, Leah," the commands came quickly, and I knew he was right with me. I knew that we'd soon consummate our tryst. I hungered for it, and grabbed the pink rocket and fired it on. Placing it on my clit, with David's blue dildo buried inside me.

"Can you feel it inside," David asked huskily, "does is make my cock vibrate?"

He knew that it did, he knew that it drove me crazy. I knew he wanted me to say it outloud.

"Oh yess... it's buzzing it, making my inside jelly," I panted, "fuck me David, fuck me with your big fat cock"

I was on overdrive, I needed his fast furious fucking more than I needed to breathe. My breaths poured out of me, catching as I held my breath wanting to feel each distracting tingle inside of me.

"Then take it, Leah," David grunted, and I could tell he was pulling on his cock in time with my thrusts. "Take my cock, feel me fuck you. Oh so fast, so hard, baby. Fucking you hard. Me behind your round ass. Feel my hands grabbing you? Pulling you back onto my dick? Feeding your hungry cunt my steel?"

"Oh yes, David!" I exclaimed, into the phone, "Fuck me, use me, I'm yours, I'm your bitch, your hungry bitch, I'm your slut, FUCK!"

"Yes baby, I own you, body and soul," David panted, "I own your cunt, your tits, you ass. I'm going to fill you up, I'm close baby."

"David, make me cum," I pleaded, "I need to cum!, NOW, let me CUM, FUCK ME DAVID FUCK ME"

My voice sounded so absent of me, but my arousal only cycled higher hearing the curses flow from my mouth. I needed him to tell me, to command me, to allow me. I needed release, but only when he spoke the words would I allow myself to feel it.

"Cum Leah. Cum now." He said, then let loose his hungry moans and groans.

I let loose, exploding. My voice hoarse with my screams of passion. Incoherent I vocalized my orgasm, as I heard him exclaim his own. I wanted to feel his cum jet into me, but imagined his ropes spurting over his trembling body. The image brought another ripple into my core, my clit exploded in a secondary orgasm, and I again lost the ability to speak, only to moan.

We both went silent, only breaths, then I giggled. A throating womanly giggle, but still a giggle.

"Oh god, baby, I love when you giggle," David said softly, wrapping himself around me with his voice. "I know that you've really cum when I hear that sexy giggle."

"Oh David, I want to feel you next to me," I cried, "I know I'm being too needy, but I want to feel your breath in my ear, I want to touch your chest as it rises and falls."

"I know baby," David said, "I want it too, but we can't. You know that, love."

"I know," I admitted, then wished I hadn't brought it up, I knew he'd continue, he'd have to explain. That is who he was, I hated it! It was why I loved him.

"It's too far, and we risk too much," David explained, trying to be a comfort, but only causing more deep rending sorrow, "If he knew? If she found out? What about our children? I know this is incomplete, but it's safer. It's acceptable risk. I love you, Leah. All of you, all of who you are."

"I know, baby, I love you too." I said softly rolling onto my back. I switched the phone from speaker to headset, and held it to my ear, so I could hear his last few words deeply, letting them soak into my soul.

"I don't know what will happen in the future," he tried to console me, "but right now, know this, know that I love you, Leah."

"I do, I never doubt it David," I sighed, feeling the normalcy of life coming like a freight train. Our interludes were always too short.

"I have to go baby, I wish I could stay and hold you," David said.

I could hear him moving. I knew he was dressing and moving about. He was always so busy, so many things happened in his life. I felt happy he made time for me, but guilty as well. It was such a weird relationship, I loved him deeply, though we'd never met.

"I love you too, David," I finally allowed my words to escape my lips, knowing they soon be silent again. I could feel my house surround me with its emptiness. "Knock them dead in your meeting, Lover."

HankDolworth
HankDolworth
1,448 Followers
12