Waiting for Her Lover

Story Info
Debbie is waiting to cum in more ways than one.
756 words
4.51
44.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good morning Lover,

Well breakfast is eaten. I'm on my second cup of coffee, just sitting here at my computer waiting for you. I hope we get to talk soon. I can't stop thinking about our early morning phone sex. It was so hot and wild! I love it when you wake me that way. Your sexy voice in my ear, describing what you are doing to me in your mind. One morning, I will be able to wake you up in my own way. Let me give you a preview of how that would go.....

We are laying together, your head resting on my breast, where you laid it the night before. My nipple is directly under your lips. Your breath is gently blowing over it, keeping it hard, and causing it to reach for the warmth of your mouth. Your arm is resting across my belly. My leg is in between yours, feeling your cock pushing into my thigh. As I slowly wake, I move my leg slightly against you, feeling your dick wake even before you.

I gently disentangle myself, not wanting to wake you just yet. In your sleep, you roll onto your back as I push the comforter aside, and your cock is standing straight up at attention. I kneel beside you and watch your dick closely, gently blowing on it. I can almost see your heart beat pulsing through it. I move my hand to the shaft, moaning softly as I close my fingers around your cock. It fits perfectly in my hand, like the casing of a sausage. I chuckle to myself at my analogy.

I sit there just holding your cock, feeling your pulse as it throbs. Then, ever so gently, I start moving my hand up and down. Sliding my thumb over the head. Already your precum is leaking out. Unconsciously you move your hips upwards, moaning in your sleep. I tighten my grip on your cock as you fuck my fist. I watch as the head disappears into the circle of my hand, then reappears again. In and out! I'm not sure if you are awake or not. It seems you are still sleeping and maybe dreaming of it all. I move my hand away from your cock and you are still fucking, your hips moving up and down. I decide you are still sleeping. Sliding my fingers around your cock again, I move it down to the base, resting my hand against your balls. Then lowering my head, my tongue snakes out and licks the tip of your cock, tasting your precum.

Ohhh I love it! I want more of it! Taking the spongy tip into my mouth, I draw on it, sucking slowly, my cheeks caving in. I hear your sharp intake of breath, your head moving back and forth on the pillow. Your eyes are closed and you are smiling. I know then you are awake.

In one fell swoop, I take your entire cock into my mouth. My tongue slides along the shaft to your balls. Ohhh baby! I love your cock in my mouth and I will NEVER tire of sucking you, making you feel such pleasure! Your hands move down, entangling in my hair, holding me down on your cock. "Oh my sweet Debbie," you say, "you are going to make me cum hard!" I continue sucking up and down the length of your cock, tightening my lips around it, creating a vacuum with my mouth.

I look up, telling you with my eyes, "Yes! Cum in my mouth! I want to feel your cock shooting down my throat! I want to taste you!" I use my tongue on the underside of the head, flicking back and forth. My hand twists around your cock each time I move up and down the shaft. Harder and faster! I am fucking my mouth with your cock! Cum Lover! Please cum for me! My mind races!

Then I feel the first shot. Your hips are jerking upwards as your balls tighten. Oh yes! I swallow hard, milking your cock, sucking harder! Your cum is shooting down my throat! My tongue is in constant motion around the head of your cock, using the tip of it to push into your slit. I am sucking you dry, licking you clean. I pull back on your cock and it slides out of my mouth with a pop! I nestle against your warm body, look at you and smile, "good morning darlin! Time to get up!"