Waiting For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarthaD
MarthaD
214 Followers

With words and moans I encouraged him, although I knew he was already in top gear.

"Mmmm yes, yes, oh yesss. I want it now. Make me cum pet. Make me cum all over your tongue. Worship me. Please me. Honor your queen"

The words not only encouraged him, but pushed my own buttons as well. I knew he would do anything to please me. Giving the orders, demanding his submission, was fuel for my own passions. Saying it was part of living it. It further put me in the dominant, controlling minset perfectly tuned to his submission.

It didn't take long and I knew that it wouldn't. I started to cum. My hips bucked and my breath released in a long gasping moan. It was here. The orgasm that I had wanted for more than 24 hours was racing through my body. Every nerve sizzled, fueled with snapping, popping sexual energy.

A wonderful body shaking orgasm, that was almost worth the wait.

Of course it didn't end there. My thirst was far from quenched.

Looking down I could see his face covered in my juices. I loved looking at him like this gazing down the naked length of my body. My breasts, my moist matted pubes, and then his face covered in my juices and smiling because he had made me happy. Every woman should know that view. Every man should provide that view.

Staying clear of my still sensitive clit he hesitated only briefly before working to rekindle my need. Leaning forward he gently showered my inner thighs with light kisses. His hands were busy caressing my nylon encased calves and thighs, relaxing the muscles that had tightened in my release.

Closing my eyes I laid back and savored the moment, feeling each touch of his soft lips and the silky pressure of his fingers. In my bliss I could smell the scent of sex wafting up around me. The only sounds were my own soft sighs and the press of his lips against my sticky cum moistened skin. I could feel the moisture drying on my labia, my passions cooling, but not sated.

He continued like this for quite awhile, moving his oral attentions around making sure each spot was recognized and adored. His hands freely explored up and down my legs. His worshipful touch as thrilling to him as it was pleasing to me.

Just as I started to think about ordering him to further action, first his hands and then his mouth went to my soft round ass and began paying their respects there. A single finger, moistened with my own juices, slid across my nether hole jolting my senses alive. Before I could react, he gently parted each side and planted a single kiss on my hole.

I nearly came right then, all the more since it was unrequested. We rarely engaged in ass-worship of any kind although I had always felt it to be the most deeply submissive act I would ask of my man. Sensing my need, he gave me this gift unbidden.

"Eat me again. I need to feel your tongue on my clit."

His dutiful mouth drizzled kisses all around my again moistening gash. I could hear him breathing in my rich scent and lapping up my juices as he tenderly parted my lips with the tip of his tongue. Running the flat of his tongue across each petal he found my clit and gently sucked it between his lips, sending me quickly panting into orbit.

His pleasure needed no encouragement and I was too into the sensations to bother with finding my dominant headspace.

There was no build-up. His tongue felt like it was everywhere - on my clit, on my folds, licking my hole, sucking up juices, lashing the walls and biting the hood.

"Touch me, rub me" I gasped, wanting lots of pressure on my clit as I raced toward another release.

Obeying my command he rubbed a moistened thumb in circles around my clit as his mouth continued to give joy. All at once the waves of pleasure overtook me and I shrieked out another toe curling release.

I rode the seemingly endless waves," Unhhh....unhhhh....unhhhh" on and on until finally my vulva stopped contracting. Breathless now I panted air into my lungs, my body spent.

As I regained awareness of my surroundings I could feel my loving husband hugging my legs, occasionally planting a kiss on my stocking welt as he awaited my further needs.

"That was very good my love, I expect you feel a need for a reward?"

"Thank you my queen, if it pleases you."

"Close your eyes, kneel and wait. I'll be back in a minute."

Climbing down off the bed I moved around the room opening and closing different drawers and containers, one of which contained the key to the lock on his chastity device. My last stop was our closet where I retrieved two items before returning to my spot at the edge of the bed.

"Stand, but keep your eyes closed and I'll remove your device. It was good of you to wear this without my orders. I bet it hurt quite a bit not being able to get hard while you pleasured me."

"It was o.k. I wanted to do it. It's been awhile since I've pleasured you. I missed it."

"We'll play a little memory game to decide how you will cum. If you answer correctly, you will get the foot job I know you want. If you guess wrong, you'll still get release, but it will be another way.

What color panties did I wear to bed last night? Did you notice?"

Thinking for a few seconds, "I'm sorry my Queen. I didn't notice any panties. I suppose they were purple to match your chemise?"

"Kneel before me."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Shoe or boot, pick one."

"Shoe, Ma'am"

Reaching behind me I grabbed one of my bedroom mules. These are the classic design, a black hard plastic platform with a steep instep and a black lace band running just below the arch and above the toes. The instep had a thin strip of silver leather which was more for style than comfort. The heels were black Lucite, three inches and very slender. Very uncomfortable, but very sexy and fortunately for me my husband's foot and shoe fetish meant I rarely wore them for long.

"This is the shoe I was wearing last night. Pretend it is my foot and show me how you would worship it."

"Yes my queen."

Taking the shoe from my hand he began by planting soft kisses all over it. First he kissed his was across the lace band, then up and down the instep and finally all around the spot where my toes would rest. Next he turned the shoe over and lavished the same kisses all over the bottom of the shoe and up the sole finishing with the heel.

He next began sucking the heel as though it was the slenderest of cocks. He held the shoe steady and bobbed his head back and forth. The trail of moisture left in his wake told me he was getting his tongue into it as he sucked. A very erotic display.

His oral worship of the shoe was amusing me and starting to get me warm again. I started wishing it was my foot rather than my shoe which was receiving his attention. He was very into his task and his pole was full length and full hardness. His enthusiasm was getting to me, so I started playing with myself as I watched.

"Go ahead and masturbate with it now. Give that shoe a good fucking, but don't cum without asking."

Wasting no time he began rubbing the smooth silver leather instep of the shoe up and down his shaft. On the down strokes the tip of his head would pop out through the strap only to quickly disappear as the stroke went back the other way.

His face was flexed in concentration and I could tell he was feeling a lot of pleasure. Soon pre-cum began dribbling out, further lubricating his strokes which were firm and quick. It was a very sexy and submissive scene and I was starting to moisten again in response.

"Please Ma'am, may I cum in your shoe. I'm very close."

"No. You may not please stop. Set the shoe down, hands at your side."

A frustrated expression crossed his face, but only for a moment and then he wordlessly did as he was told.

"You were part right and part wrong on my little guessing game. As you first thought, I wasn't wearing panties. Unfortunately you guessed that I was. I figured since you were close, I'd let you get close to coming."

"As you wish my queen. I didn't think you were wearing any. It was sort of a trick question."

"You should be familiar with my tricks by now. Fortunately your submission is making me very wet. Can you smell my arousal? Here let me help."

Using my long middle finger, which was fully moistened with my juices, I wiped a fragrant sticky trail below his nose.

"Lay down in front of me, on your back. Take a little rest, close your eyes and concentrate on the beautiful scent I've given you."

He did as he was told. Once his eyes were closed I quietly slid off my red pumps. Using my right foot, I began softly stroking his still mostly hard cock with my stocking covered toes. I knew from experience it was no where near firm enough to bring him off, but was more than enough to bring lots of pleasure.

We both love the feeling of smooth nylon rubbing against sensitive skin. The silkiness of the stocking and the softness of my foot and the wrinkles of my sole caressed the sensitive foreskin right below the head. He was leaking again and the precum was soon moistening the red reinforced toe of my stocking.

He was deep in his pleasure now, inhaling big lungfuls of my scent and gently rocking his hips to try to get just a little more pressure from the soft stocking covered toe job I was giving him.

"I know that feels good, and I'm going to speed up a little. Let me know when you're close. I'm sure it won't take long."

True to my word I pressed a little harder and went a little faster rubbing the arch of my foot the full length of his shaft, always the same direction. Left to right, balls to head then lift. Left to right, balls to head then lift. After a number of strokes like that I started going both directions which quickly brought him to edge.

"Please Ma'am, may I cum on your stocking. It feels too good. I'm very close."

Lifting my foot just in time I left him there twitching beneath me, so close. So very close, but not all the way. His eyes stared up in me in frustration, but the smile on his lips told me he was enjoying my game.

I picked up one of my discarded pumps and placed it over his nose so he could smell the inside of it. The faint vanilla smell of my foot lotion, a bit of nylon, some toe sweat and leather all mixed together in a perfume he was addicted to like a bee to honey.

"Hold this in position. Here's some new smells to concentrate on. I'll pick up where I left off as soon as you make your little guy shrink."

Knowing it would take a few minutes, I removed my dressing robe and bra. I was now wearing just my garters and stockings. Leaning back on the bed I began rubbing my now exposed breasts with my left hand and my clit with my right. I loved teasing him like this. I loved knowing I could make him cum or not cum at my whim. His love for me and his submission were stirring. We were both building up to a huge release.

After a few minutes of stimulation I sat up. Looking down I could see he was again in his own little world of submission, laying on the ground before his queen gently breathing in the fragrance of her shoes. I had to pull my own hand away from my clit, denying myself, to keep from cumming at the sight.

"Well you're not all the way soft, but close enough. Keep sniffing my shoe and let's try again. Remember to tell me when you're close. You've had two nice edgings. Maybe third time will be the charm."

With my right foot I pressed his cock back so it was pressed against his chest and began by running my toes up and down his shaft bringing him to full hardness in just a few strokes. Keeping a slow and gentle pace I brought my left foot up to the side of his face and began playing my stocking covered toes up and down the side of his cheek and neck. Sometimes I'd tease my big toe into his ear or near his lips -- tempting him, taunting him with my tasty, nimble, nylon covered toes.

I knew the texture of the nylon rubbing all over his face was driving him crazy. Combined with the scent of my shoes, my stockings, my juices, I was amazed he was still hanging on. Pushing my shoe away from his nose I covered his lips and nose with my left foot which was welcomed with deep breaths and reverent kisses.

I knew he wanted to cum on my feet. I knew he wanted to shoot thick blobs of cum all over nylon covered toes and then spend as much time as was necessary using his tongue to gobble up every last drop. I knew that's what he wanted and I knew he was again close.

"Mmmm....please....please may I cum. Please may I cum on your stocking foot. Please my queen. Please."

I could hear the need in his voice and as much as I wanted to give him what he wanted, I had something else in mind. Lifting both feet clear of his body, I denied him again and reveled in the surprised frustration that played across his expression. His cock was twitching in frustration and I could tell by his expression he thought he was going to be granted release.

"Sorry sweetie. I'm sure you have quite a load saved up for me and I have something in mind for it. Sit back up and I'd like you to remove my stockings while you cool back down. Although I suppose touching my legs and stockings won't help much will it?"

"No my Queen, it won't. I love handling your legs and stockings, although in my current position I don't think it could make me any harder."

Sliding off the bed I stood before him. My bare pussy just inches away from his face, still framed by my garters and the red welt of my stocking tops.

"One kiss my love and then you may remove them."

Leaning his face forward he planted a loving, reverent, kiss on my exposed lips his tongue dipping in to touch my engorged bud. I shuddered as his lips met the center of my pleasure. Our eyes met and I almost came from just this touch. His weakness, yearning and devotion flowed from his eyes.

That spark ignited some sexual urgency and events picked up speed. He wasted no time unclipping my stockings and carefully rolling them down my legs. With a kiss to the top of each foot, I lifted each leg so he could finish his task.

I crawled to the middle of the bed and sprawled there on my back. "Bring my stockings and come up here to kneel beside me."

Lancing him with my gaze I held out my hand whereupon he handed me the stockings he had just removed from me. So light, almost weightless, but sill powerful enough to drive our passions.

I took one of the stockings, which was still mostly rolled up from its removal, and began threading it over my right hand my finger tips pressed against the inside toe seam.

"You do the same with this one."

He did as he was told and we now each had one nylon covered hand and one free hand.

"I want you to jack yourself off with your nylon covered hand. Nice firm strokes. Aim at my breast. I want you to think about my breast covered in your cum. I want to see you make it to 40 strokes. Remember, you still do not have permission to cum. If you make 40 strokes, I'll let you cum soon. If you don't, you will be tested again."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Begin."

His pace was good and his grip was firm. While he stroked himself, I did the same. I had three fingers of my nylon covered hand buried in my soupy slot and it felt amazing. My juices churned and squelched with each pull of my hand.

My slit was throbbing from the silky smoothness of the nylon and I had to mind the pressure to keep myself right on the edge. I almost lost it right as he got to his fortieth stroke and removed my hand when he did, small firecrackers of energy popping as I panted.

We rested a second and then I said, "My turn now. I will stroke you and you may stroke me with your nylon covered fingers. You have permission to cum but I want you to warn me when you are close. If you make it to 40, which I doubt, I'll give you an extra orgasm this month. If you can make me cum first, I'll give you an extra orgasm as well. Ready?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Now don't forget, cum on my breasts when you cum. I want to see cum dripping from my nipples and running down into the valley between my breasts when you're done. I'm sure you'll have enough to cover them both. Begin."

Leaving no room for doubt I began stroking him fast and hard. After no more than 10 strokes he cried out "I'm close, Ohhh yess..I'm close"

His face clenched and the first spurt shot from his rod splattering across my left nipple and jetting down my belly. The second and third spurts were aimed a little better and the fourth small shot was pointed right at my right nipple covering it.

There was a lot of cum and it was just as plentiful and thick as I had hoped. I could feel its sliding down the sides of my sensitive breasts and coating my eraser hard nipples. A big creamy, slippery mess and I had a perfect view as he pumped out each spurt of his load.

His gasps of release and the sight of his thick ropy cum were nearly enough to bring me off as well. I was very close. One more push would do the trick. I clenched my legs tight, trapping at least two of his nylon covered fingers against my clit and rocked back and forth to gain the last bit of needed pressure. With a sharp intake of breath I also exploded.

A deep satisfying orgasm, my whole body shook with the energy released. My clit throbbed against my husbands trapped hand and I rode each pulse as it delivered energy across my groin and throughout my body. My toes curled, I let out a long moan and a deep gasp. My breast began leaking. My milk mixing with the cum that was splattered over my chest. This was truly the big one I had been waiting for and it was well worth the wait.

As I came down from my high our eyes met. No words were needed. Lust and hunger had transformed into relief, love, and happiness. It was written across our faces as thick as the cum lay across my breasts. We shared the glow of our happiness for just a few moments before he kissed me on the forehead and repositioned himself along side of me so he could lap up his drying cum from my nipples and chest as he had been trained.

Draping an arm over his shoulder I watched him do his submissive duty and could feel just the faintest tingle. While he might not have satisfied his need to submit, I smiled the contented smile of a woman who, at least for now, had gained full sexual gratification.

We'd fall asleep in just that position his head on my breast, my arm over his shoulder, his pantyhose covered hand in mine.

******

If you like this please check out my other stories which explore other parts of Loving Female Led Marriage, foot fetish sex and tease and denial.

MarthaD
MarthaD
214 Followers
12