Waiting for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Stefan placed a little lick over the soft skin of Kevin's anus to let him know he was about to resume in earnest, then Stefan lapped at it with long and leisurely strokes. His tongue entered Kevin again. The blond pushed the tip of his tongue in first, and spreading his lover's cheeks wider, let his tongue thrust hard, fast and deep. This time Kevin did push back, rocking in time with the movement of Stefan's tongue. He was impaling himself on it, in a perfect imitation of the dance they would soon perform. Stefan pushed and stroked deep inside the brunette, back and forth, not missing an inch. He retracted his tongue to encircle Kevin's portal before diving in again, over and over.

Finally, it was too much. Stefan licked Kevin's well-wettened opening and brushed his lips over it a last time. He pushed a finger in him to gauge whether he was relaxed enough. The single digit slipped in with ease and Stefan rumbled his approval.

"Supplies," he husked.

"Drawer," Kevin whimpered, his hips pushing back on Stefan's finger. A light, stinging slap stilled his movements.

"Wait," Stefan growled. He coated two fingers with lube and sought out his lover's sweet spot. He nudged the small bump and whispered in Kevin's ear. "Now you may move and I want to hear how much you are enjoying this."

Kevin rocked back mindlessly as Stefan pushed a third finger inside. His jewel was expertly stimulated and the brunette moaned and cried aloud his pleasure, free to lose himself in his lover's domination.

"Please, sir," Kevin finally forced his mouth to form coherent words. "Please, sir, I want you in me."

With a growl, Stefan tore open the foil and rolled on a condom. He pulled his fingers from his lover's body and lined the engorged head of his sex against the enticing portal. He held tightly to Kevin's hips and began to push inside. He wasn't surprised that Kevin's body tensed at the intrusion, his lover had admitted it had been some time and not enjoyable.

"Relax and let me in, baby," he groaned, as his shaft was brutally squeezed. "I will not hurt you."

Kevin took a deep breath and tried to make himself relax. Stefan had done nothing so far that gave him any concerns. He took another breath and moaned appreciatively as the hard flesh slid in deeper. He felt his lover's hand slide from his hip to his flagging flesh and begin to stroke masterfully. He focused on the feel of Stefan's hand, stoking his length, a thumb flicking over his slit and unthinkingly pressed back, taking the last couple of inches of his lover inside.

Stefan's body froze as he fully impaled the smaller man. The tight, searing heat that enveloped his shaft was almost enough to make him come straight away and he wanted this to be good for his lover. As the silken sheath began to relax, Stefan pulled back to leave just the head of his arousal inside and then thrust firmly back so his sac slapped Kevin's cheeks. He repeated the action, then gave a flurry of short, sharp snaps of his hips. He varied his movements, not letting his lover anticipate what would come next. Finally he pounded ruthlessly at Kevin's prostate, relishing the primal scream and the shaking that wracked the brunette's body. Kevin's body collapsed to the bed as Stefan felt hot crème coat his fingers. He followed his lover down and, with a final, feral jab inside the clenching channel, let his own orgasm thunder through him.

When awareness returned to him, Stefan found his hips still languorously thrusting into his spent lover, even though he had nothing left to give. Carefully he withdrew, knotting the condom and dropping it into the basket at the side of the bed. Tenderly he repositioned Kevin so the brunette's head lay on Stefan's shoulder. His lover's sienna gaze was heavy and warm and Stefan smiled to see the look of bliss.

"Thank you," Kevin murmured drowsily.

"Thank you," Stefan replied, kissing the dark hair.

Nestled together, the two men slid soundlessly into satiated sleep.

****

Kevin tried not to squirm like a naughty schoolboy. He was a senior manager for Heaven's sake. However the impassive and impressive man who sat, silently perusing papers, held the key to a major deal for his store. Kevin glanced surreptitiously across his desk. The broad physique filed the dark blue Armani suit to perfection, but the other man had been all business as they'd discussed the deal.

"I'm certain that should successfully conclude our business, Mr Jacob," he said, drawing a hooded, blue gaze from the other man. Kevin shifted uncomfortably at the humourless smile he received.

"So much power in one piece of paper," Jacob said.

Kevin writhed as unobtrusively as possible. The man's voice was a low husk that was so sinfully sexy Kevin could feel his hard-on, hidden below the desk, throb painfully.

"I see the benefits to my company and to your store. I can imagine the benefits you will get for the successful conclusion of this deal," Jacob said. He then pierced Kevin with a laser-sharp stare. "But what benefit do I get? What would you do to ensure I sign?"

"I ... I don't think I understand," Kevin said nervously. "The successful conclusion ..."

"Does not directly benefit me," Jacob purred. "What will *you* do to ensure I sign?"

"I ... I'm not ..." Kevin stuttered, mesmerised by the blazing cerulean gaze.

"Come here," the tone brooked no disobedience.

Almost of their own volition, Kevin's legs took him to stand at the bigger male's side. He watched the azure eyes darken as the bulge at his groin was prominently displayed. Kevin's jacket was unfastened and open and so provided no cover.

"Your body knows," Jacob growled, imperiously squeezing then tracing the outline of the still-filling organ. "Your door is locked and we have thirty more minutes of time scheduled for this deal. I will ensure it is spent most profitably ... for me. Strip. Now! No argument!" he ordered as Kevin's mouth opened on an objection. He held up the unsigned paper and let it fall to the floor.

Kevin peeled off his clothes, watched impassively by the other man. As he stood naked, his eyes followed Jacob's hand as jacket buttons were undone, then the fly of his pants. An erection as impressive as the man himself was pulled free.

"On your knees and suck me ... slowly. Keep your hands crossed at the wrist behind you."

Kevin felt his face heat and a flush radiated across his cheeks, but he glanced at the paper and slowly knelt between Jacob's spread legs. He took the hard, damp flesh into his mouth and began a slow, deliberate suction. He could smell the other man's musk and despite his submissive stance, or because of it, could feel his own erection demanding attention. A hand crept free to touch himself. He gave a shocked cry as his hand was grasped with painful tightness and Jacob surged to his feet, hauling Kevin with him, to glare angrily at the brunette.

"I told you where to keep your hands," he snarled. "Now I will show you how I punish disobedience."

One hand from the bigger man swept the remaining papers from the desk and Kevin was dragged back round it to watch his chair kicked impatiently aside. He was pushed face-down, his legs were kicked roughly into a wide-legged stance, fully exposing him to the aggressor behind him. His hands were pulled behind his back and held in place by a strong grip. He cried out at a hard slap to his buttock.

"No sounds," the disembodied voice ordered dispassionately.

Kevin whimpered as several slaps rained down on his unprotected flesh. He felt his cheeks begin to burn and could picture them turning pink then a glowing red.

"Do not move your hands," came the cold command.

This time, a slick finger pushed aggressively inside him. He tried to shake his head, but was unable to move freely. Another slap and another followed as the finger wormed inside him, knowing him intimately. The slaps continued as a second and a third finger pressed inside him, he jolted as they began to stroke over his prostate. The hand slapping him slid under his hips and began milking his rock-hard erection; the other left his body and pulled one of his nether cheeks aside. Kevin felt the head of Jacob's cock push forcefully forward and he was impaled in one fluid movement. He was given no time to adjust. A hard, fast, punishing rhythm of thrusts rocked his body against unforgiving wood. Jacob's hand kept up its working of Kevin's cock and the brunette could feel the metal of Jacob's zipper against his flesh as the bigger man pushed harder into him. Kevin dimly realised that the wanton moans of need spilt from his own lips as his body was thoroughly used.

Kevin wailed his denial as the hard flesh withdrew from his body. His lust-fogged gaze took in the feral smile from the big man.

"I want to see you as I make you come and as I spill inside you," Jacob said, a cold predatory smile on his lips.

With a grunt, Kevin was shoved onto his back, His legs hooked over Jacob's elbows, spreading him obscenely wide. Jacob resumed his pounding of Kevin's prostate and the milking of his cock. The brunette's head thrashed wildly as he felt his orgasm begin. It seemed to start at his toes and enveloped his body, searing every nerve and cell in its path. His scream was matched by a bellow as hot, wet juices filled his spasming channel. His vision greyed as his voice gave out and he floated in the aftermath of an incredibly intense orgasm. He mourned the loss as softening flesh slipped from his body and then a baby-wipe was tenderly cleansing his stomach and between his legs.

"You enjoy?" a warm voice, laced with affection asked.

"Stefan, that was amazing," Kevin panted. "Wonderful," he added pulling Stefan down for a long, deep kiss. "Perhaps Mr Jacob could call again to discuss things further?" he asked hopefully. Forcing his eyes open to gaze lovingly at his mate.

"So wonderful that I deserve a reward, hmm?" Stefan asked, a wicked smile creeping across his face as he nibbled at Kevin's full lower lip.

"Mmm, yes," Kevin murmured, his body still thrumming from his climax.

"Then we need to go home where I will keep you tied to our bed for the rest of the day." Stefan grinned at the shiver of anticipation and the darkening of Kevin's eyes. "Dress, love. Quickly," he added, swatting playfully at a still-pink buttock. As his lover dressed, Stefan picked up the paper from the floor. All of it was blank or scrap. Only the location was genuine; the advantage of Kevin's status in the firm. He gave a predatory glance at his mate. The leather harness they'd chosen had arrived when Kevin was out setting up the office scenario. Visions of his beautiful lover harnessed and ringed sent surges to Stefan's sated sex.

Side by side, the two men exited the office. Kevin made sure he locked his office and notified security he was leaving the building. As they travelled down to the underground car park, Stefan pulled the man he now shared his life with into his arms.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing the brunette.

"I love you, too," Kevin replied.

As the lift doors opened and Kevin stepped forward to exit, he received another playful swat. This time he sent a sultry look over his shoulder earning a soft groan from his mate. He grinned happily, meeting the wide smile from his lover, for both of them; the waiting for love was over.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12