Waiting in the Darkness

Story Info
He finds his deepest fantasy waiting for him in the darkness.
1.7k words
4.38
22.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark when I got home from work. The winter sun, tiring of the cold, had sunk promptly at five o'clock, and my drive home was in darkness. About the only good news was that the solstice was about a week away, and then the days would slowly but surely begin to lengthen.

I pulled into my driveway, decided not to brave the cold to check the mailbox, and drove up to the house, pressing the button on the garage door remote as I did so. I pulled into the garage, hit the button again to close the door, and sat in the car for a moment, letting the stress of the day ease away as I listened to the end of "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith. The garage light, on a timer, clicked off, leaving me in near darkness; the light of the car stereo and dash board giving a faint glow.

The song went off, and I got out to go inside. Pausing, key in door lock, I felt an odd feeling come over me, as though something wasn't quite right. Shaking it off, I opened the door and went in. I dropped my keys, pocket knife, wallet, and spare change in the basket on the side table, hung my coat and hat on the hook above it, and turned toward the kitchen. It was dark in the house, with only a few faint rays from a distant street light getting through the thick drapes.

I could see her shape, then. She was sitting in a kitchen chair, and in the low light I thought I detected a bit of shine. As my eyes became accustomed to the dark I began to see more of her. Covered from head to toe in shiny latex, her boobs accentuated by the clingy material, her gloved hands resting on the table in front of her, she was my wildest fantasy come true. And then she spoke, her soft, sexy voice breaking the quiet.

"I'm ready for you, Joe."

She rose then, moving into a stray ray of light, and I saw that she was wearing a long, red, halter-top dress and red heels. The dress' bodice was fitted to her torso, but just above her hips it flared out, the sexy folds of rubber swishing deliciously around her legs as she walked. Beneath the dress she wore a black catsuit, with red, elbow-length gloves and a black hood. Even with the tall shoes, she was slightly shorter than my 5'9", and I could see that she was very thin and lithe.

She had moved close to me, her gloved hands now caressing my lightly bearded face. My hands naturally found themselves drawn to her hips. For a moment we stood, her hands on my face, my hands on her hips, gazing into each others' eyes. And then, not knowing quite why, my right hand moved up her back, pulling her into my lips.

We kissed, deeply. The scent of her rubber was in my nose, and as we kissed she melted into my arms. Her hand, once on my face, was now on the back of my head. My cock began to harden, and I knew that I'd have to fuck her before the night was through.

My hand drifted toward her boobs. "I want you. Now."

"Not so fast, Stud. First we have to get you out of these clothes and into some rubber," she replied.

Another kiss, shorter this time, and she was leading me down the hall and into the bedroom.

The bedroom was dimly lit by the flickering light of a couple candles. On the bed, laid out and ready to put on, my own catsuit waited -- a yellow suit, with shoulder-entry and crotch zip, along with yellow gloves and socks. She turned me around and gently pushed me down onto the bed. Bending over me to kiss me, she began to unbutton my shirt. As I unbuttoned my cuffs, she undid my belt and then my pants.

Her hand slipped into my pants, resting on the growing bulge in my underwear that was my hard cock. She giggled and stroked it through the light fabric. I groaned, wanting nothing more than to take her right then. But then she was down, undoing my shoes and pulling them off, one at a time.

She reached up for my hand and pulled me up, and I took off my clothes.

Standing there, naked, my hard cock erect before me, I pulled her toward me and kissed her again, as passionately as I had at first. I could feel the soft, warm rubber of her dress enfolding around the tip of my cock and I almost came right then.

"Let's get you rubbered up," she said.

I sat down and began to dress. First socks, then catsuit, pausing after pulling up the legs to put on my gloves before slipping my arms into my sleeves. I had chlorinated the suit myself so that I wouldn't need messy lube or talc, and my work had paid off. The rubber, while not as shiny as before, was buttery soft and easy to put on. Zipping up my shoulders, I then put on a hood. I stood before her, encased in soft, luxurious latex, my cock again forming a bulge in my crotch.

"Mmmm," she purred, her gloved hands rubbing over my body. My cock felt like it would explode at any moment.

I kissed her deeply again, pushing her down onto the bed. I ran my hand up her leg, under the skirt of her dress, feeling for a zipper. I found it and gently zipped her crotch open. My face found its way to her breasts, soft and warm, yet firm, under the layers of rubber. My nose felt around, finding her hard nipples, and I nibbled them through the latex. She moaned, arching her back.

I nuzzled my way down her tummy, past her latex-covered legs, until I found her feet. Gently I removed first one shoe and then the other, and I found that she was wearing toe socks -- really sexy. I spent some time kissing the rubber soles of her feet and licking her rubber toes before making my way back up toward her warm, inviting pussy. I was so hard by now I was hurting, but I really wanted to taste her juices.

My head was under her dress, and I breathed in the scent of rubber mixed with her scent, the musky scent of her wet pussy. She opened her legs, inviting me to linger. I kissed her pussy mound, eliciting a moan, and she lifted her pussy for me to lick it. I took my time, though, moving away from her pussy and back down her legs. She gave a grunt of frustration and tugged on my hair, begging me to come back upwards. I complied, and she pulled me closer, again raising her pussy toward me, silently begging me to lick her. Her scent was intoxicating, and I paused a moment to enjoy it. I nuzzled around her pussy, never quite touching it, kissing her mound and the spots between her pussy and her thighs. She moaned.

"Stop teasing! I want your tongue on my pussy."

And then I licked her, bottom to top, just like an ice cream cone. As my tongue passed over her clit she shuddered, her head rising off the bed and a look of sheer animal want in her eyes. "Augh!" she groaned.

I licked her again, and again she voiced her pleasure when my tongue found her button. And then I was licking her, teasing her clit, tasting her sweet nectar. My fingers found their way into her, and I curled them into her g-spot. I began to work her clit with my tongue and her g-spot with my gloved fingers.

She came suddenly, her thighs wrapped tightly around my head, her hands pulling me into her, riding my tongue for all she was worth. She was almost shouting, a wordless sound of sheer pleasure, and she began to curl up and turn to her side as she rode her orgasm to the end.

I began to gently let her down off her high, and when she had relaxed a bit she pulled my head up toward hers. Grabbing the hand that had been inside her she brought my fingers to her lips and sucked them, tasting her juices on my gloved fingers. I reached down and unzipped my own crotch, letting my hard cock loose. I was wet with my own pre-cum. I bent to kiss her, and as I did I slipped my cock into her pussy. She let out a loud moan and then our lips met.

I began to fuck her, slowly at first, but then picking up speed. I was on top of her, both arms under her, holding her tightly to me. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, and her arms held me close. I wasn't going to last long.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me!" she said. "Fuck your rubber slut. Fuck your rubbery slut hard."

My thrusts became deeper, longer, more urgent. My lips found their way to her neck just as she came, her cries of pleasure sounding loud in my left ear. That was it, and, and the feeling of her pussy grabbing my cock pushed me over the edge as well. I roared with release, the pent-up sexual tension of fucking a rubber-clad stranger in the dark coming out in a long, hard orgasm. I nearly blacked out.

My cock, still throbbing inside her, began to slowly get softer, but still she held me tight. "Was that good?" she asked.

"Fucking amazing," I said, quietly.

"Mmm. Glad I could help. You're the best lay I've ever had."

I grinned into her rubbery neck. "I try," I said.

She released me, and I rolled over, beside her. Reaching her hand down between her legs I heard her zipper close, and then she rolled towards me, draping her leg over mine and letting her hand rest on my chest and her head on my arm.

"Can we do this again soon?" she asked.

"Hells yeah we can do that whenever you want."

She was quiet for a long moment. "Good," she whispered. And then I heard her breathing, long and regular, and I knew my wife, Erin, had fallen asleep curled up against me.