Waitressing

Story Info
Flirtaious fun and cream pies.
1.9k words
4.02
60.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an early warning: This is going to be a short story. Given the current situation, my intention is to put down as much relevant information as I can and get the story submitted. I apologize in advance if there are points I miss. I'm not looking for a literary award here.

__________________________________________________

It's a late Wednesday night as I sit here in bed, the TV on with the volume down to a low murmur. My husband asleep next to me having no idea I just got home, showered and crawled into bed. He's been working late nights this past week and had been having trouble sleeping, so his doctor gave him something to help him sleep.

Jay, my husband is a very handsome man and I couldn't have picked a better man to marry. We just celebrated our 20th anniversary this summer. We married young; he's in his early 40's and I am in my late 30's. He's average height at about 6 feet tall, lean/muscular build with dark hair and green eyes.

I am 5 foot 7, I work out and am very active and as a result, I feel that I am in the best shape of my life. I hover between 120-125 lbs, I have blonde hair that falls just below my shoulders and blue eyes. For those of you who like the more intimate details, I have 34DD (store bought) tits and was freshly waxed down stairs just yesterday; I keep it smooth because my husband loves it. However, a few times a year I change it up with either a landing strip or a little triangle.

I work at a local bar/grill as a waitress, not because we need the money, but because I wanted to get out and do something. This job has certainly been fun, but there are times where I just can't stand the drama of the other girls I work with. Most of the girls are in their early twenties and the level of immaturity is astonishing. There are a number of guys that I work with as well and a just about all of them are very cute.

Anyhow, back to my story...

My name is Katie, and although I have showered and cleaned myself up, my panties are soaking wet as I still have cum leaking out of my freshly fucked pussy.

I am not sure when it started. I'm not even sure why it ever happened, but what is surprising is that I thought I would've felt much more guilt than I do.

The guilt I should be feeling is because the cum leaking out of my pussy belongs to William, the 29 year old bartender I work with.

I met William about 6 months ago. He transferred over to the bar/grill I work at from a sister location. William is a very outgoing person. He stands at about 6'1, just slightly taller than my husband, but not as muscular. He is probably about 185 lbs. Not scrawny, but definitely not a muscle head. I would say he has an average build, but he is very handsome. He has jet black, short hair; dark eyes, no facial hair with a chiseled jaw.

Will and I hit it off when we first met. His witty humor type personality is just very easy to get used to. He is very comfortable talking to just about everyone and I was no different. We were always a great team and our fun personalities just clicked. After a few weeks of working together, we realized that we were always paired up on the same shift. I had asked the manager about it and she pointed out that when we were paired up together, the nightly revenue always seemed to be higher.

I am naturally a flirtatious person. After the many, many conversations with Jay about it, it's apparent that 'flirtatious' has different meanings depending on the sex of the person you ask. For most girls, being flirtatious simply means that comments we make are "feel good" type comments. There's really no reading into these trying to find a hidden meaning or agenda. As Jay says, 'flirtatious' from a guy's perspective is part of foreplay and is a guide to determine when "he's" going to get into "her" pants. As an example of my flirtatious attitude, I will refer to my coworkers and some customers as "hun", "babe" and/or "sugar" along with a touch of the arm or chest or putting my arm around a waist, etc.

Because Will and I worked together so often, my flirtation and his flirtation eventually merged into this fun, flirtation/suggestive comment type friendship that ended every night with him asking when Jay was going to let me have a sleepover with him.

I kept nothing from Jay. I would tell him about my time at work and the comments that Will would make and some of the offensive comments some of the drunk customers would make. Jay took it all in with his usual non-chalant attitude and would even coach me on better comebacks that came in handy.

I guess being in that environment and allowing myself to get comfortable with Will, it's pretty natural that the suggestive comments and the touchy/feely situations would progress. They actually progressed quite rapidly! Will was always pushing the boundaries, in some cases I would have to tell him to stop, but looking back, he didn't really stop, just changed tactics and eventually would get to where I was "ok" with some of the comments and touching.

The most recent and the turning point in this work relationship happened two days ago. I stayed later than I normally would to help close as the other waitress left sick early. Will was left in charge to lock up, so I helped clean up, get new silverware wrapped and on the tables while Will took inventory of the bar. I was in the kitchen, rolling in the left over silverware and had stacked the last rack of glasses when Will came behind me, wrapped his arms around me and cupped my tits. As he did, he jokingly said that we should hurry up so I could take these back for Jay to play with. Instead of making him take his hands off, I put my hands over his and told him that they would have to wait a few days as Jay was overwhelmed with work and on sleeping medication. Will said he was sorry to hear that and said he would be willing to be a stand in until then. Suddenly, he pushed his right hand down, kissed my neck and dropped his hand into the front of my jeans and ran his finger down my slit. I immediately got wet.

He slowly started to push his finger into me when I realized what I was doing and I stopped him. He broke his embrace and apologized for pushing the envelope. I told him that I found him attractive and enjoyed working with him, but that I was married and wasn't looking to risk that. Will said he understood and again apologized.

This part of my workday I did not share with Jay.

Tonight, Will and I worked together again. As usual, our back and forth banter was fun and lively, yet a little more hectic as I was the only waitress due the Jenna being out sick. Again, Will and I closed up shop and since it was a much slower night, we got done pretty quickly. We sat in the kitchen talking about nothing in particular when he again apologized for the previous night. He told me he was really attracted to me, then it happened. We stopped talking. He walked up to me and just kissed me, and... I kissed him back. He put his arms around me and I put mine around his neck. He picked me up and walked me up against the wall. We broke our kiss, locked up and we got into his car. We kissed liked teenagers. He put his hand up my shirt and was fumbling trying to get his hand under my bra. I broke the kiss and pulled my shirt off, reached behind me, undid my bra and threw it on the floorboard. We kissed again and he fondled my tits, he ran his tongue down my nick down to my tits and swirled his tongue around my rock hard nipples. I was lost in lust.

I pulled his shirt off, he undid my jeans and I pulled them off as he pulled his off along with his boxers. I straddled him as we kissed more and I could feel his hard cock poking into my panties. He ran his hand down, pulled my panties to the side and fingered me. I tried to consume his face as he did.

I was sopping wet and stroking his cock. He then broke off the kiss and asked me if I was sure that I wanted to do this. I didn't say anything, with his finger in me and my panties pulled to the side, I rose up on my knees guided his cock to where his fingers were as he withdrew them and kept my panties pulled to the side and slowly lowered my hot, wet pussy down onto his hard, throbbing cock. I rode him slowly until he finally bottomed out in me, then I rode him hard. I squeezed his cock as I rode him. His hands all over my tits as I tilted my head back. My legs were burning from that position, so we switched positions. He had one knee on the floor board, I had one leg on the back window and one over his shoulder and he drove his cock in me and assaulted my pussy with a mission.

The way were positioned had his cock working my G spot and within minutes I came and came hard. I am sure I was yelling loudly to fuck me. He told me he was close, so I lowered my leg from his shoulder to behind his back and told him to cum in me. I wanted to feel him pulse in my pussy and he delivered. I didn't think he was going to stop cumming. We slowed down, but he never went fully soft. He slowly pulled out and reached for his boxers. I asked him if we were done and he said he was just going to clean up. I pulled him to me and took his cock in my mouth. We tasted great. I licked him clean and he was amazed. He said that he had never been with a girl who would do that. Then he leaned down to me and kissed me.

We got dressed and sat there silently for a few minutes. I could tell that he didn't know what to say. I looked over at him and told him that I had fun, he then told me that he had been wanting to fuck me since the first day he started work. I told him that I had to get home. I leaned in and kissed him, jumped out of the car, got in mine and came home.

So, here I sit, next to my husband typing this story as another man's cum leaks out of my pussy...

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.