Wake Up

Story Info
I was walking home from a party...
1.2k words
3.95
31.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a short and quick story I wrote for a friend who wanted me to write something based on a picture of us.

-------------------------------

I was walking home from a party, a boring one at that. My car broke down a few blocks away and I just didn't have the patience to wait for the tow truck so decided to walk. I was in a bad mood, pissed, disappointed of my evening and to top it all off, it was starting to rain! It felt like life had won one over me and I was about to just drop it all. When you're in a bad mood, you're in a bad mood!

I arrived at my door and quietly search for my keys. My neighbor a bit too nosy and will peek at his window if he hears any little noise. I walked up the stairs to my apartment and quietly let myself in. Exhausted, I just let everything dropped to the floor.. my purse, my bag even my jacket. I'll put that away later or tomorrow.. I felt like just crawling into bed and forget about this awful day, awful night, awful life but I felt sweaty and sticky from the walk and the rain so decided I'd take a hot shower. As the hot water ran down my body and I soaped myself all over, my hands washing my body became smoother, caressing my skin. As my fingers circled my nipples, I let out a little moan as I bit my lip. I closed my eyes fantasizing that someone was there with me, touching me. These were not my hands; they were HIS hands grabbing my big tits, pulling my nipples.

My hands wondered elsewhere on my body, washing, caressing. Damn I need a man!!! It's been a few weeks since I last had a good hard fuck and this auto caressing wasn't going to be enough. I sighed as I got out of the shower and toweled myself dry. It was too late to blow dry my hair so I just brushed them into a ponytail. Sighing again, I walked towards my room and when I got to the door, a surprise was waiting for me. It was dark but the moonlight peeking thru the window gave me a nice view of Shaun sleeping in my bed. He had told me he would be coming soon but I wasn't really expecting him until next week so I was pleasantly surprised to see him

He was lying on his back; naked has always. I stood at the door for a few minutes admiring his gorgeous fit body. He must be having some naughty dreams because I could see his semi-rigid cock bouncing slowly. I slowly approached the bed, my eyes taking in the beauty of the light on his body.

Careful not to wake him, I crawled very slowly on the bed and made my way closer to him. Over lapping his legs, careful not to touch him, I bend my head down to meet his manhood. My tongue giving little laps of saliva on his balls first, moving my way up slowly to his shaft, my tongue at work, softly almost shyly. I didn't want him to wake just yet. My tongue continued its exploration of his cock, my lips meeting the tip of his cock, which was now growing under my tongue. I love that feeling of a cock getting hard from my working tongue.

I closed my mouth around the tip of his cock and let my tongue swirl around it feeling the smooth skin and the first few drops of his pre-cum. Right about then, I felt him moving and moaning. Was he still dreaming? Was he waking up? He was probably in the middle of both feeling the hotness of my mouth. His hips gave a little thrust as I lowered my head on his dick, taking his long hard black cock deep into my throat. I felt him gasp and groan. I looked up to watch him wake up, his cock buried deep in my mouth as he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me. I tried to smile at him but his cock got in the way and he smirked down at me. Keeping eye contact, I started to move my mouth up and down his dick, slurping sounds being the only noise in the room. He kept his eyes on me, enjoying the wonderful view of my slutty mouth on his big black cock. He could see my tits in the background of the slurping, bouncing up and down to the movement of my head. Without a word, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up letting me know without a sound what he wanted next. I let myself be pulled up to reach his lips and started to kiss him hungrily as I reached down for his dick to guide it to my swollen wet horny cunt. I slowly lowered my hips on his dick, taking his big black cock inch by inch, enjoying the feeling of being stretched to the max.

Reaching the bottom of his cock, I stayed a few seconds not moving, just feeling his dick inside my wet pussy until he began to rock his hips and I started to move mine to his beat still kissing him. He groaned a bit louder this time as I moaned against his lips. His thrust got faster and deeper. He slowed down the pace as grabbed my wet ponytail and yanked my head back as he gave a big deep thrust. I let out a little scream of pleasure mixed with the pain of having my hair pulled so hard. He circled his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him has he shifted his body and moved me under him, his cock sliding out of my pussy, he grabbed his cock and shoved it right back into my hungry pussy, him in control now. He grabbed my throat with one hand and fucked me like a real whore. I was his bitch, his little slut. He could do whatever he wanted with me, I had no control over what would happened next.

He was pinning me down, almost choking me while he rammed his dick in and out of my slutty cunt, HIS slutty cunt. He owned that cunt. His eyes were watching me, watching my eyes look up at him pleading for him to continue. I didn't want this to stop. His cock felt so good ripping my womb apart. He bend over closer to me, his hand still on my throat while his other hand reached out for my ponytail again and he latched on to my head so I couldn't move while he ransacked my throbbing pussy. All I had left to do was moan and scream as I reached down to grab his ass to pull him closer into me if ever possible. I could feel his breath on my cheek as he moaned and groaned. I heard him hold his breath for a split second and that could only mean one thing. He was about to cum deep into my pussy. I was going to feel his big cock spurt out his hot cum, filling me. Still holding me tight, he gave one last long thrust inside my pussy and screamed "FUCK YEAH". His first words and last ones as we both fell asleep interlocked in each other's body, him, sweating and me, dripping from his cum.