Wake Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers

"Shit... me too, me fucking too... you don't know how many years I'm gonna spent fingering myself thinking about what you just did..."

"You don't have to right now..."

"Yes... oh, I fucking know that... I don't want to here..."

"Ok..."

"Stairwell. Let's go there!"

"Alright Tammi."

Both on the verge of bursting, the two supported each other's quivering bodies, as Mark snatched Tammi's nightie from the floor. They pushed through the exit doors, and entered the stairwell, lit only by a single light by the door. Tammi grabbed the nightie and dropped it on the steps, and bent over to spread it out. She twisted around, and lay down on the steps, atop the dress. She found it surprisingly comfortable (likely from being so horny) and rested one leg on the railing. Mark knelt before her again, and for the first time, gazed upon her naked breasts. They were big enough that they each leaned in a different direction as she lay. He scooped up her boobs in his hands and rapidly licked her nipples with the very tip of his tongue. She moaned again and squealed as he stuffed as much of her right tit into his mouth as he could and sucked very, very hard. Not giving her time to breathe, he grabbed both of her legs together in one arm and pulled off her thong with the other hand. After a struggle, it cleared her toes, and he put the damp ball of fabric on the step above her head. Tammi felt the cold air on her pussy, and knew it was time to take charge. Not giving him any more time, she spread her legs, pressed his face to hers, and pulled his penis into her with her own hands. He began pumping in earnest, and she wrapped her legs around his back like a vice. She never let his face leave hers, and when they didn't kiss furiously they just breathed each other's air. Tammi had not yet cum, but already knew that the whole experience was one of the best she had ever had. As he fucked her madly, she compared every feeling to the ones she had made for herself in her many fantasies. This was better, as she was so ready for it, so dripping with desire for his dick, that each pump felt like a new blast of fulfilling relief. She loved it, even thought she knew it was not all that different from fucking her boyfriend. She loved the idea most of all. Pounding a guy she didn't know well, and doing it slowly and sensually, like they had known each other for years. It was grand. She was almost ashamed at how quickly she came, and she shouted out her orgasm as loud as she could, wanting the whole world to know how much she was loving this illicit sex. Mark went to pull out, but Tammi's orgasm was not finished, and she violently pressed his body to hers.

"Keep going... fuck... oh God keep going, cum like you mean it, cum right inside me..." she howled.

Mark again obeyed, and made the first sexual noise of the night also screaming out his orgasm, as his pumps grew frantic and powerful and he shot a twenty-second load deep inside of Tammi. The two finished their enjoyment, and gazed at each other once more, each one dripping with sweat. Mark pulled out and lay along side of her on the steps. Tammi pulled the nightie out from under her and draped it across their genitals. They laid for ten minutes in silence, savoring the afterglow. Finally, Mark spoke.

"What does this mean?"

"What?"

"This, all this..."

Tammi was silent for a second, then spoke.

"It's your dream."

"My dream..."

"Yeah. We shared your fantasy. It became mine too. It's a lot better than with only yourself."

Mark gazed at the gorgeous, sweaty girl next to him, the skin of their legs still touching.

"So... it's a one-night thing?"

"Is that ok?"

"Yeah... I know you have your boyfriend..."

"Well he has low self-esteem anyhow."

"But you love him..."

"No I don't. I like him. I think that's why I don't feel so bad. I like him, but I have to leave him sometime. Sometime soon. I'm young, and I have to live without someone looking out for me every second."

"So... you don't like me that much either."

She smiled.

"I like you too Mark. But this was just our dream. We'll have this to remember and play with ourselves to forever."

"Yeah... yeah, I know. You're too cool a girl to get tied down yet anyway."

"Am I cool, Mark?"

"You're the coolest girl I know, Tammi."

She rolled over and hugged him.

"I don't want to be cool. But thanks anyway."

They stood up, Tammi holding her wet clothes, and walked back into the hall naked. Mark got to his door and turned to her.

"So, are we gonna dream together again Tammi?"

She paused.

"I don't know. There are other dreams to see."

Mark smiled very widely.

"You bitch. Good night."

She blew a kiss, and walked into her own room. Everyone still asleep. She did not look at the clock, as it would only be bad news. She threw on an old shirt so her roommates would not wonder what was going on. She climbed into bed, her own bed, and thought for a second.

Yes, tonight was worth it all.

The rush of joy that comes from new experience rose in her belly. She curled up under the covers, and slept better than usual.

Copyright 2001, Alex Finch. All rights reserved.

Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers
12