Wake Up

Story Info
You start with a toy, then move to him.
1.6k words
3.8
74.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home after working nights and climb into bed with you. You snuggle up to me – the warmth from your body and the softness of you breast pressed against me lull me to sleep quickly. Later in the morning you get up. You watch TV for a bit and muck around – after midday you run yourself a nice long bubble bath. You start to get undressed for your bath. You decide to give yourself a good shave – all over. You work do you legs and pussy making them all nice and smooth – you love the feeling of your pussy being bald, you start thinking of your pussy being licked and start getting wet. You sneak into the bedroom and grab your waterproof toy.

You jump back into the bath, you lather yourself up, running your hands over your body, gently over your hard nipples enjoying the feeling. You continue to reach down to your now smooth pussy, you run you hands over it, gently brushing your clit. Grabbing your toy you turn it onto a low hum and slowly ease it over your clit, you're are enjoying the sensation of the hot water and vibration on your pussy. You turn it up more and slip your dolphin deep inside you. Mmmm – that feels good – its warmed up with the water and also pushed some of the hot water into your already warm very wet hole as you slipped it into you. You lather up you hands and reach down to play more, you rub your clit and reach further round to gently rub your tight little hole. Your mind start to wander – think of me fucking your wet pussy, and knowing how much I would love to feel my hard dick slide into your tight little ass. Without thinking one of your fingers dips into your tight hole and you start to finger your tight ass while rubbing your clit. You quickly cum doing this.

You leave your toy in yourself vibrating away as you wash up. You pull the plug and relax as the water goes down around you, running down off your beautiful body. You fuck yourself some more with your toy as lay in the quickly emptying bath. Then you get out and dry yourself off. You put your rob on and still feeling horny you decide to surprise me. You sneak back into the bedroom and get something sexy and skimpy, and some of your toys and the lube. Ducking back into the bathroom you start to prepare yourself. You run the sink full of warm water and wash off your toys, then you grab a small vibrator and lube it up, you squat down and ease it into your tight ass, mm – you like your ass being used when you are in the right mood – and you think you might be today. You play with your ass for a bit until its comfortable, rinsing your toy in the water and cleaning it off you get the next biggest one and do the same thing – you continue on till you have a mid size vibrator in your tight little ass, filling it nicely – it feels good having your ass full and you feel nice and slippery. You dress in whatever it is you pulled out, you also slip one of your vibrating bullets into your wet pussy and turn the vibration up. Mmm – you think it would be a good idea to let me take pics – cause it doesn't happen often – you grab the camera and also the leads to connect it to the tv.

You then sneak into the bedroom, putting the camera next to the bed you plug the AVI extension leads into the TV and then connect them to the camera. You then kneel next to the bed and gently reach under the sheets, you slowly wrap you hand around my already hard cock, I let out a light moan as you do – grinning you slowly ease the cover back till I'm uncovered. You climb gently take the head of my hard cock into your mouth and start to suck, you slide my cock deep into your mouth and just hold it as you play with my balls. You love the feeling of your mouth being filed with cock – makes your pussy even wetter than it is. With you free hand you slowly ease your vibrator in and out of your slippery ass. You slip my cock out of your warm mouth. You know I was enjoying it by the noises I was making, you put a couple of toys and the lube in easy reach of the bed, you make sure that what the camera see is on the tv and then you crawl up between my legs, you slip my balls into you mouth – slowly sucking on them as you wank my hard cock. You look up and see my eyes open enjoying the sight. You slip my balls out of your mouth and give my hard cock a long lick as site up for me. God you look so sexy in lingerie!

You direct me to the camera and I take a few pics of you sitting there – then you continue to work on my cock with your mouth – I take a few more. Then you start to crawl up my body – your breasts rubbing against em as your do – I take more pics – some of than great cleavage, but mostly of you sexy eyes – you have beautiful eyes baby!!

You then whisper to me to lay still and close my eyes - I feel you start to suck my cock, but also you hands now slippery sliding all over it – you take your mouth away and start wanking me – sliding your hands all over my hard cock it feels so good – I'm thinking you going to give me a wicked hand job – but then you stop. I feel some movement (you taking the vibrator from your still lubed ass). Then I feel you crawl up my body again – kissing your way up – I'm thinking you are going to slid your hot pussy into my hard cock – but I feel instead the tightness of your ass pushed against the head of my cock instead of your warm wet pussy. You ass is loose enough and slippery enough that the head of my cock quickly slips inside you – you stop there adjusting to the size. I open my eyes and look at you – I see you grinning at me and you say to just lay still and don't do anything. You slowly start to ease yourself further down – doing little in out movements and stopping occasionally – my god it feels so good and so tight!! You feel nice and relaxed and in control – you're actually enjoying it. Finally you feel the base of my cock and you know you have me all in your tight ass. You feel full!! You stop and just snuggle up to me savouring the feeling – knowing that I am loving it – I cuddle you and and whisper how much I love you to you. You grab your remote and turn it up setting the toy in your very wet pussy vibrating – I feel it inside you and tell you how good it is.

You slowly ease your self into a sitting position and tell me to take pics cause you don't know when you will do this again. You slowly start to rock a bit getting used to it then you lean back – letting me get a good view of my cock up your ass and you dripping pussy – I of course take pics – then use a vibrator on your clit as you sit there – good I love. You're still wearing the lingerie and you look so good!! You are feeling a lot bolder now and enjoying your ass fucking – You slowly start to spin around so your are facing the tv – you tell me you want to see what's happing – I get some good pics of you fucking me with your ass – which you see al of – You ask for the camera and I hand it over – you position it in between my legs looking up at you ass and pussy – I can see on the tv it has a great shot of you full ass and wet pussy – you pull the toy from your wet hole and ask for your big toy – You set the camera to movie and lean back and ease you big dildo into your wet hole – god it looks good on tv – I wrap my arms around you giving you support – occasionally brushing your very hard nipples setting you moaning. You get a bit more vigorous with your fucking and have and orgasm – You the take the toy out and sit up and face me again – cock still in your ass – then you start to fuck me like my cock was in your pussy. I quickly cum in your ass. You cuddle up to me before slipping yourself off. You get on your hands and knees giving me a good view of your fucked ass and pussy – the cum slowly leaking from your ass – you want pic – so I do. Then your clean up and snuggle back up to me – we lie like that for a bit – your feel nicely satisfied.