Wake Up, Bitch

Story Info
Natasha becomes Angel's new sex slave and whore.
878 words
3.77
117.8k
19
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, Bitch."

Those were the first words heard by Natasha as she came to. Groggily, the busty brunette woke to find herself lying on her back bound spread eagle out on a bed. There were a few things she was aware of. First, there was a hard, plastic object in her mouth holding it open causing her jaw to ache. Second, there was a large object moving around in her moist cunt. Third, there were clamps digging painfully into her nipples. She whimpers pitifully as she looks around for the sound of the voice that woke her.

To her surprise Angel, the African American woman who lived next door, was standing at the edge of the bed in full dominatrix gear. Her full curves were accented by the leather outfit and she stood even taller than her usual 5'10" stance in elegant heeled boots. She wore a mask that covered most of her features and in one hand she held a riding crop. In the other a remote control-like device.

Natasha mumbled through her gag in confusion and then suddenly she remembers the events of the last few weeks. Angel and the young girl had never gotten along since her and her typical rich, white family moved in next door. It started a year ago when the then seventeen year old girl had taken short cuts through the elder bachelorette's backyard to get to the bus stop a street over and continued on to a shouting match in the street the other night hours before Natasha was abducted. Natasha recalls yelling everything possible, including racial slurs at the other woman and then storming off back inside. Her parents were away on a vacation and the girl elected to remain at home to study for her finals just before graduation. The cause of the argument had been Natasha wanting to study in peace, but the woman next door wouldn't turn down the music or tell her 'guests' to keep it down. She went back inside and realizing that nothing would get done she went to her room and attempted to get some sleep.

That night Angel and one of her male friends from the party broke in and kidnapped the lovely girl with the help of some chloroform. Angel promised the man a night with the slut once she had properly broken her in for use as a sex slave. Yes, the ripe eighteen year old girl was going to be subjected to a life of sexual servitude to her neighbor and her neighbor's friends. Hell, anyone willing to pay for a night for the white whore's pussy would be allowed a go. The black woman turns up the dial on the vibrating dildo and watches as her slave squirms.

"Listen up, slut, you're my slave now and you will call me mistress or ma'am when addressing me." The riding crop comes down hard on the girls' exposed pussy lips with every word. "Natasha ain't your name anymore either. You will only respond to whore, slut, or slave, is that clear?" The white girl shakes her head frantically as tears flow down her now flushed cheeks. "Looks like you need to learn your place, slave." Angel climbs onto the bed and gently runs a dark, manicured hand across the girl's cheek before slapping her harshly, causing her head to jerk to the side violently. "How'd you like a taste of black pussy before your real punishment?" She undoes the gag keeping her slave silent and lets it fall to the side. "Let me go, you stupid nigger bitch!" The slut called out. It earns her another slap. "I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to use that tongue of yours to pleasure me if you want to breath." Angel moves to place her bare, black pussy over the crying girl's mouth. The slave tries to keep it shut, to avoid tasting the juices flowing onto her lips. Angel rocks her hips against the whore's face, using her cute little nose to stimulate her clit.

Eventually, the slave can't breath and relents by tentatively lapping at the lips blocking her airflow. "Good lil slave, now slide that tongue in and draw little circles around inside." The black woman sighs happily as the slut does as she'd told. "I'm going to make tons of money with you, Bitch." The room is filled with the messy sounds of slurping, grunting and the slap of flesh as Angel rocks around on the slave's face. Eventually, she reaches her climax and pussy juice spills onto the girl formerly known as Natasha's face.

"I'm all done, but what about you, my slave?" One of those lovely manicured hands goes behind Angel to finger the slave's soaking cunt. "You really enjoyed eating me out, didn't you? I was right about you being a slut." Flicking a nail over the slut's clit she gets off the girls face and turns up the dial to the maximum while putting the gag back into place. "I'll leave you to enjoy yourself. I'll be back later, maybe with company." Angel leaves the room while laughing as her new slave was left on the bed writhing around as her pussy was assaulted by the vibrating monstrosity.