Wake Up, Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
After a night out Angel comes back with a friend.
1.1k words
3.81
66.8k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later, after a night out on the town with the man who helped Angel abducted the pretty, little white slave they returned home. The man was large, with a body of a weight lifter and a cock that was perfectly proportional. Angel led him to the room where the slave was being kept. They arrive to find Natasha twitching as she came once again from the sensations of the vibrating dildo.

"Looks like you've been enjoying yourself, you white whore. Don't think I've forgotten the 'nigger' comment earlier."

Angel goes over and pulls the dildo out before slamming it back in full force. The slave shrieks at the violation, knowing that no one would hear her in what she presumed was the basement, or at least a soundproof room.

"And who said you were allowed to come? We'll have to punish you for that too."

She violently fucks the young slave's cunt with the dildo as it vibrates away. Without missing a beat in her rhythm she turns to look over at the man with her.

"So Omar, what do you want? This slut's pretty pink lips around your cock? Her soaked, white pussy? I think she's still a virgin, but we'll fix that, won't we? You can have her ass if you like. That'll take some breaking in."

Natasha listens to what Angel's saying to the man as she's fucked senseless and it dawns on her that there was the chance that she might get pregnant. She moans and whimpers behind her gag and she too looks over at Omar.

The large, black man's eyes wander over the young girl's lovely, naked, writhing body. Imagining all the dirty things he could do with it. Helping Angel kidnap the whore was starting to pay off. His eyes fall on the girl's bare cunt as it was stretched wide around the dildo in Angel's hand.

"I think I want some white pussy first."

He strip down and goes over to the two women and sits on the edge of the bed. Angel removes the dildo from Natasha's aching cunt and Omar reaches over to shove two fingers into the slave's now vacant, sore hole.

"Fuck, this bitch is tight. Virgin? Yeah, baby, I think we'll fix that."

He has no intention of using a condom. He wanted to feel the smooth virgin walls tightening and loosing around his cock as he fucks the white bitch's virginity away.

There's some shifting around on the bed as Angel goes to get a video camera and Omar removes his fingers and moves between Natasha's legs.

"Man, this is gonna feel real good."

He grabs Natasha's hips and without any warning or preparation shoves the tip of his dick into the girl's tight pussy. She screams as the girth forces the walls wider than they had been with the dildo in her. Her tits bounce around from the force of his thrusts as he shoves the rest of the way in and sets a hard, fast rhythm.

"Mm mh MMH!"

Was the only sound the enslaved, white girl could make as she was raped by the large, black man. Tears streamed down her face as Angel returned and set up the camera. She wanted to record and save the slave's humiliation to rewatch later. The videos could, in theory, be used as blackmail to force the girl to come at their bidding while living a seemingly normal life, sure, but it was more likely that the girl would go to the police and the whole thing would go to pieces. No, it was better to keep the whore locked up here to serve them and any potential customers and hope the police suspect someone else in the missing

person's case.

As she watched Omar fuck the slave Angel found her own cunt getting moist again. She remembers the feel of tongue on her pussy and a cute little upturned nose rubbing against her clit.

"I can't let you have all the fun, Omar."

Angel slips out of the tight, red dress she wore while they were out and lets it fall to the floor. Her lacy, black thong and bra were the only clothing left as she strut over to the bed.

"The slut's a real good cunt licker, have I told you?"

The woman slips her thong off and climbs up beside Natasha's head. She smiles over at Omar as the Natasha whimpers in pain from being brutally raped. Looking back down at her slave Angel's smile doesn't falter.

"You'll learn to love the taste of pussy soon, just you wait."

She straddles the struggling, crying girl's face and plants her seeping pussy over her mouth. Waiting a moment for a tongue that doesn't come she decides to remind her whore what happens when she isn't eating pussy.

"Remember if you want to breathe you'll get lickin'."

Natasha obeys and laps at the folds blocking her mouth then pushes her tongue in to trace circles around the inner walls of Angel's cunt.Hoping to get the older woman off quickly. Finally, Omar comes inside Natasha's sore pussy and grunts while pulling out of her none too gently. Traces of semen seep out of the freshly used fuck hole.

"Fuck, that was good."

He sits back and watches as Angel pleasures herself with the slut's mouth. He wonders what it would be like to push his dick down into the white bitch's throat. An idea slowly forms as he remembers what Angel said the girl did.

"She called you a nigger? This ain't enough of a punishment. This bitch needs to learn her place. Hang on, Angel baby, Imma go make a phone call."

He leaves the two women alone for now. Angel continues riding the slave's face. Each rock of her hips rubs her clit against the bound girl's little upturned nose. Her inner walls clench around the pink tongue tip inside of her. She moans and her hands come up to massage her full, dark tits. Her thumbs stroke over the pert buds as a flood of juices squirts onto her whore's face.

Out in the hallway Omar's making a phone call to his cousin who owns and runs a sex shop. The shop sold toys, costumes, all manner of things sexual that may be used to further humiliate Angel's slave. That and they could come in handy for training the whore for a life of servitude to her black masters. He only waits three rings before there's an answer. In the end it's an exchange of costumes and toys for free use of the slave and Omar agrees. Angel wouldn't mind if it meant they got the stuff for free. Finished with his phone call he goes back in for another round with the whore. He'd love to have those pretty pink lips wrapped around his cock and maybe, if there was time, he'd get to break in that ass.