Wake Up Call

Story Info
Your eyes flutter open...
809 words
3.87
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes flutter open, blinking against the morning light; you shift down into the bed, pressing your arm and leg a little firmly against me. Taking a few moments to gain your wits and allow your brain to begin to function again you turn over and carefully drape an arm over my back as you take in the sight of me.

Lying mostly on my side, an arm cast over the edge of the bed, my soft deep breathing is rhythmic in your ear. Gently your hand moves along my back, touching my skin and caressing me. You give me a tender kiss on my shoulder as your slide out of bed, moving slowly so as not to wake me, you move into the bathroom to take a shower, whispering softly to me, "I'll be back love to wake you up.

You quietly come into the bedroom, wrapped in a towel around your waist. Running your fingers through your hair, you look at me and smile. The morning sunlight catches the stray beads of water on your shoulders and back causing them to gleam brightly in the sunlight.

Pausing only to drop the towel, you climb back in the bed and slide next to me; careful not to wake me you move your damp body against my bare skin.

Laying your head next to mine I can feel your breath against my neck as you are licking and placing small kisses on my skin, not intending to wake me yet, you lye still to observe my reaction. Seeing me still asleep, you smile to yourself and begin to glide your fingers lightly over my back. Pushing the covers back to reveal more of me, you place a light kiss on my shoulder.

Your hands move ever downward, teasing along my spine. Upon reaching the edge of my lace panties, your hands are now gently caressing my ass. Having paused again to listen to the faint sound I make, you are certain I'm still sleeping but awakening little by little. With a slightly evil smile you move to straddle the back of my legs, your hips just below my ass.

From this position your hands have all access to most of my body. Taking full advantage of this you begin gentle touches and caressing my back. You begin caressing my neck and your fingers ever so gently tracing down the length of my back and ending firmly on my ass. Taking your hands up my sides to tease the sides of my breast, you smile as I moan.

Leaning forward, I can feel your cock pressing against me, as you are kissing up my back to my shoulders and neck. My body responds a little by a small shudder and slight wiggle of my hips. Either in response to your actions or some dream I think I am having.

Your chest presses lightly on my back as you continue tender kisses along my skin. Flicking your tongue tasting my skin with soft moans from your lips. You raise your hips slightly as your cock responds to the nearness of my body. You whisper in my ear "Good Morning love."

I open my eyes and you tell me to "keep my eyes closed baby," sliding your hands down my shoulders and to the sides of my breast, you rub down the side of my body, down my stomach and over my hips. You pull down my panties and spreading my legs apart to reveal my already soaking wet pussy. You then begin to lick and suck on my clit, tasting all of my juices, already flowing. Unbelievably, I can feel the rising heat in my body, sending me over the edge; I want to cum and squirt all over you. My juices are flowing down my leg; you are licking the juices as they are flowing down my leg. I am moaning with pleasure causing your cock to throb wanting my pussy on your cock.

You grab my tits, teasing my nipples, and your lips kissing my neck. I gasp in pleasure wanting my pussy on your cock. I lean up and straddle you mounting on your cock as my pussy tightens around your throbbing cock, every thrust becoming more forceful and deeper and harder. Sending me over the edge, I'm cumming and I can't stop, my juices are flowing down your cock and down my legs. My pussy clamping down on you causing us both to explode with pleasure together, "oooh ffucck yyess," I can feel the pulsing of your cock filling my hot wet pussy with all your cum.

We fall back onto the bed, lying beside each other, our breathing still hard, you pull me to you, taking me into your embrace, kissing my lips tenderly and say " Good Morning baby, how was your wake up call?"