Wake up Sex

Story Info
Another fantasy installment, from Jenna to Kyle.
1.1k words
3.87
42.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying naked together, holding each other. You're asleep. If you only knew how incredibly sexy you are. Just thinking about it, I start getting excited. I'm getting warmer. I just want to wake you, and show you how sexy you are to me. I don't just want to wake you though. I want you to build as you wake.

Pressing my breasts into your back, I lean in and start gently kissing your shoulder. The arm, and hand I have wrapped around you, start roaming down your chest, down your belly, over your thighs. A deep sigh escapes your lips. Hearing it causes electrical surges, starting from my belly, and shooting throughout my body. The surges drive me to proceed my quest to please you. I continue placing gentle kisses on your shoulder and back, as my hand slides inward, and upward on your thigh. You inhale sharply, causing my to sigh deeply, as I slide my hand over your stiffening cock. "God that is incredibly sexy," I think to myself.

My hand slides up your belly. I kiss your shoulder once more, as I start carefully rolling you on your back. I move my kisses from your shoulder to your chest. My hand slides back down your belly, and down one thigh. When I get to your knee, my hand slides to the other leg, and makes it's way back up. It slides inward as it slides up. My hand moving over your balls, and up your now hard cock. Your hips roll up toward my hand. Our breathing almost matching. As I start stroking your cock, my mouth begins traveling down your chest.

Kissing, and licking down your chest, I pause at one of your nipples. My tongue swirls slowly around it. My lips close, and I start gently sucking it, as my tongue flicks over it. My hand squeezes, and strokes your cock harder. I start licking, kissing, and sucking my way down your chest to your belly. I swirl my tongue around your belly button, slowly. My mouth journeys further down. I hear you gasp, as my tongue, and lips meet the head of your cock for the first time. A smile spreads across my lips at beautiful sound you made.

I squeeze your cock harder, and start running my tongue around the head of it. I continue licking, spiraling my tongue down, as my lips close around the head. Giving it another squeeze, I start sucking your cock. Slowly sliding the entire length into my mouth. A soft moan escapes your lips, as I start sucking you, building a slow steady rhythm. I stop only momentarily to reposition myself between your legs. As I begin sucking you again, my other hand moves toward your balls. I grab them, and start tugging. Sucking faster, and harder, tugging matching how fast my mouth moves up and down your shaft. As I continue tugging your balls, I slide a finger back, and start stroking your perineum. Your hips bucking. Your cock fucking my mouth. Steady moans and groans filling the air. Without even knowing, I start moaning onto your cock. My finger stroking harder, up and down your perineum. Your hips start bucking wildly. Groaning, almost yelling, as! your balls tighten. Feeling myself start to get wet. Your sounds and actions are so sexy. They drive me into a frenzy. Sucking fast, and hard, running my tongue up and down your shaft, pressing the ball of my piercing into your flesh. I hear you let out a yell as you explode into my mouth. I continue to suck, swallowing every bit of semen you shoot into my mouth. My pace slows, as you finish your climax, and come down.

Eventually I stop, look up at you, and smile. Your hands run through my hair. You're looking down at me and smiling. "Hey. How's it going?" You smile, and laugh.

I start giggling, as I make my way up your body. Kissing, and licking, as I move slowly up. My eyes locked with yours, grinning. I stop at your nipples. My tongue making slow circles around one, spiraling inward as my lips close around it. Sucking it into my mouth, my teeth gently scrape it. Biting into your flesh, and flicking my tongue over it. Hearing you gasp, causes me to moan softly into your skin. Your fingers running through my hair. I look up at you, smile, and say, "Oh my God, Kyle. You don't know how fucking sexy you sound."

Your hands slide down to my shoulders. I feel you start pulling me. My eyes locked with yours, both of us smiling. "Well, Jenna, if you want to hear more of those sexy sounds you love so much, why don't you come up here, and fuck me. We'll both make the sexy sounds we love hearing come from each other."

My eyes close briefly, as I sigh deeply. "God, Kyle," my breathing rate increases, "I could fuck you all night."

You laugh, softly, "I don't think I'll stop you."

With that, I move up you body. My pussy wraps around your cock, which is now hard, again. My lips press hard against yours, kissing you with a fiery passion. I start sliding up and down your shaft, coating you with my wetness. Not letting you penetrate me yet. My lips move over, and I start kissing, licking, and sucking my way up your neck. My teeth slightly scraping your earlobe, I whisper, "You want me to fuck you all night, eh?"

You can feel a smile spread across my lips, as I hear a slight moan fall upon my ear. My breath hot and moist on your neck, and ear. "You're so incredibly sexy, Kyle," my hand slides down, I push you inside me, and let out a loud moan.

"Oh God, Jenna!" You groan, and pull me into you, crushing my body hard into yours.

"Oh God YES!" My clit grinding into your pelvic bone. I begin fucking you. Sliding up and down your cock. I sit up, and fuck you harder. Gasping, moaning, almost yelling, as you hands move over my body. One pinching my nipples, the other moving to play with my clit. My back arches. My head falls back. All I can manage to yell out is, "OH KYLE!" My hands reach back, my nails dig into your thighs, as I slam down onto your cock.

"OH FUCK, JENNA!!"

Both of us moaning, yelling, groaning, and screaming. Sweat pouring from our bodies, as we come. My body falls forward. I kiss you hard. Our hips slowing, as we catch our breath. Our arms wrap around each other. We lie together, as one.

Still trying to catch your breath, "Damn, Jenna, you're fucking amazing!"

Myself still out of breath, I giggle softly, "So are you, babe." I smile, and kiss you gently. "So are you."