Waking From a Dream

Story Info
Zara has a nightmare, and Michael calms her down.
1.6k words
4.57
14.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't really know what caused the dream to resurface, but it was sometime after two in the morning. The nightmare trapped me inside its horrific torture for what seemed an eternity. But then he came to my side and called my name.

"Zara."

Michael caressed my arm and lulled me back into reality. His presence cast calm over me. "Michael. I was so scared."

"What was it sweetie?" His voice still soft, so not to alert his roommate in the next room.

"It was that dream again." He knew the one I was talking about. He pulled me up into a sitting position and held me to him.

I sat there, tears still fresh on my face, breathing in the scent of him. The smell of his Ax body spray had faded and the scent of his flesh spread over me. It excited me. This surprised me considering the dream I had.

I ran my fingers through his short hair and down to the soft skin at his neck. His chest vibrated from his near soundless moan. He was still wearing his white undershirt. And I wanted it off.

I leaned back slightly and looked him in the eyes. Michael was breathtaking. The lust in his eyes told me he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. I reached down to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

He looked at me, slightly in shock, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I giggled at him, "Of course, I want to replace those memories with the ones I want to make with you. You aren't going to say no are you?"

"Have I ever said no?" he flashed me his gorgeous smirk. I nearly moaned at the sight of his lips curved into that position.

I reached out to him, feeling his chest beneath my fingertips. I caressed every inch of his skin I could reach. I pushed him off the bed and he stood in front of me. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs.

Before I could do the same with his blue boxers, he captured my lips in a kiss. I moved my lips against his and let my tongue slide into his mouth. His kisses increased the butterflies in my stomach and I let out a slight gasp when his hand fondled my chest.

Michael pulled away, "You have far too many clothes on."

I was breathless, I couldn't answer him. He wordlessly tugged the small blue top I had on off my body. He kissed my neck and ran his fingers lightly over my left nipple. I arched my back to gain more pleasure from his butterfly-like touches, but he anticipated my intentions and held his hand back.

He trailed his lips over my shoulder, sending chills through my body. He kissed my collar and down to my breasts. Michael sucked my nipple into his mouth and bit down. I cried out, both in sudden pain and pleasure.

He ran his hands down my sides and down to my moons and stars pajama bottoms. He lifted my hips up and slipped them off my frame.

I laid half on the bed with my legs dangling off the side. He sat perched between my legs smirking down at me as if I were wrapped around his little finger.

Michael ran his hand down the length of my body and brush over my clit. I sucked in as much air as I could before he pressed that tiny bundle of nerves at the place where my legs join my body. My body was on fire. And yes, I was wrapped around his finger.

He leaned down and began to kiss my tummy. His tongue darted around my belly button and into it. I moaned at the sensation.

His fingers left my clitoris and caressed around the opening of my pussy. He teased me with slow circles until I cried out for him to stop the teasing. He plunged his first two fingers inside me. I curved my back and moaned at his touch.

"You like that?"

It was a silly question, but I couldn't help but breathlessly answer yes to him. Michael chuckled and flicked his free hand over my right nipple. My eyes rolled back and my mouth opened in a soundless gasp.

He moved his hand up to my neck and traced circles into my skin. He other hand moved from the hottest part of me and slid up my side. I moan from the absence of his hand but also from the feeling of my juices against on my side.

He pulled away slightly and his boxers joined the rest of his clothes on the floor. He leaned over to me and pulled part of my ear into his mouth. "Michael," I whispered his name. "Please."

He knew what I wanted, but he wanted to make me beg for it. He pressed his body into mine, letting me feel all the soft and hard parts of him. I leaned as far as I could into him to feel the pressure of his body.

I wrapped my arms around him and ran my hands up his back, letting my fingernails press into him as they went. He let out a small moan into my ear.

I giggled softly and whispered, "You like that?"

"You know I do."

He kissed me then, harder than the ones before. There was an urgency in his lips. A need to fulfill the build of lust inside his body. He moved against me, letting me feel his cock between my legs. He rubbed himself against me and I wanted to curse him for teasing.

He bit my bottom lip and I gasped. Michael dug his fingers into my sides and nibbled the place where my neck met my shoulder. Then he moved out to the curve of my shoulder and bit me hard. I let out a soft scream and bucked my body up against his.

He kissed the bite and licked at my shoulder until I gave in. "Please Michael."

He reached between us and ran his finger around my clit. I pressed the bottom half of my body into his hand. "God, stop teasing."

Michael then guided his cock to my entrance. I spread my legs as far as they would possibly go and still he hadn't moved forward.

I grew impatient. Just as I opened my mouth to say something, he thrust forward and buried himself inside me.

I cried out in pleasure. Michael had taken me by surprise. He moved over me and I bucked my hips beneath him. My hands had tangled themselves in the ruffled sheets under me and I moaned as he moved in and out of me.

I couldn't think, I could only feel. His right hand fisted in my hair and pulled with every thrust. The pain contrasted with the pleasure centered between my legs. He kissed my neck and sucked at my skin.

Running my hands down his back, I reached his butt. I caressed him and dug my nails into the skin just below the small of his back. He cried out. His hand left my hair and trailed lightly back to my clit. He pressed his finger into me and I felt my insides tense and squeeze his cock.

I arched back and screamed softly as my entire body trembled with the force of my orgasm. My hands and feet tingled.

As he moved his hand, I pushed him off of me. His cock left my body and I felt a sense of lost without it. But he was standing in front of me now, still hard. He was glistening with the juices from my pussy. I knelt down at his feet and looked up and met his eyes as I took all of him into my mouth.

His groan filled my ears and I moved my tongue around him. His eyes never left my face as he watched my suck his cock. My right hand caressed his balls and the left pumped him as I moved my head to a silent rhythm.

He began to move his hips in time with me. I sucked harder and ran my tongue across the sensitive spot under the ridge of the head.

"Faster." His voice cracked. He was loosing his control.

I squeezed him harder with my hand and moved my head as fast as I could.

I tasted his cum on my tongue and pulled back to let him watch as the rest hit my face and neck. He moaned at the site and fell to his knees in front of me.

He ran his finger through his cum and then held it out for me to lick. I sucked it all from his finger and smiled when he moaned softly.

He reached down and picked up his shirt. Michael handed the white shirt to me to wipe my face with.

I giggled at his actions and cleaned myself up. He pulled me to him again and hugged me tightly. We moved to the bed again and kissed. He traced the hickey he left on my neck and the bite mark on my shoulder.

I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed contently.

"Are you going to be alright now?"

It took me a moment to realize he was referring to my earlier dream. "Of course, you saved me." I giggled again at the silly comment.

He smirked at me.

A knock came from the door and the muffled voice of Michael's roommate reached us, "Ya'll can be quiet you know!"