Waking Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yeah, Oh God fuck me Matthew,” she was screaming, clawing at him. Cynthia slapped his ass egging him on. Then he began to shift pace, he slowed a little and kept a steady rhythm, it was clear he wanted this to last.

Cynthia knew her friend was in heaven and she would do anything to keep her feeling of satisfaction going. She walked to the side of the chair and knelt down beside Sally.

“Fuck her Matthew, that’s it keep fucking her, look how she likes it, watch her squirm on your big cock,” she said, then looking at Sally she touched one of her breasts, kneading the soft skin in her hand, “You like that don’t you? You like the way his cock feels so deep in your body.”

“Oh yes Cyn, it’s incredible.” She panted almost unable to speak.

Cynthia leaned over and sucked her best friends hard nipple into her mouth. At first Sally did nothing but as Matthew brought her closer to another orgasm she reached up and held her friends auburn hair in her hands. Cynthia smiled wickedly and looked up at Sally. She smiled at her and Cynthia climbed onto the chair. She knelt on the arms of the chair her ass facing Matthew, her massive breasts swinging in the face of her friend. Sally looked up at Cynthia’s chest. She reached out a little pale hand and pressed into the older woman’s breast. The heavy flesh moved around her hand. Then Sally gathered her friend’s chest in her little hands pressing them together and began to tongue her nipples. Cynthia looked over her shoulder and said to Matthew: “Come on baby, eat my ass while you fuck my friend.”

In order of Matthew to reach her tender anus, Cynthia had to climb up higher on the chair, this put her breast out of the reach of Sally but brought her pussy into view. She looked between the legs of her friend and saw Matthew bend forward and begin tonguing the rim of Cynthia’s ass. Soon she could see his spit running down Cyn’s taint and moistening her pussy. Sally could smell the musky scent of her friend’s pussy and it drove her wild. Cynthia put her hand on the back of Sally’s head and pulled her into her crotch. Sally resisted at first still unsure, but Cyn pulled harder and soon Sally was bumping her friend’s pussy with her lips. She opened her mouth and touched the wet opening of Cyn’s pussy with her tongue. The taste was pleasing and soon she found herself lapping away at her wet cunt. Cynthia, Sally, and Matthew were moaning loud now. Sally was the first to come, shrieking into her friend’s pussy. She held Cynthia’s hips hard, her eyes squinting as if in pain and her mouth opening baring all her teeth as she screamed in orgasm. When her orgasm was under control she attacked Cynthia’s clit flicking it as fast as she could. Cynthia clutched the back of the chair with one hand and her friend’s blond hair with the other.

“Oh shit, eat it, eat me Sal, I’m going to come. OH!” She began humping Sally’s face her juice streaming from her pussy into the mouth of eager Sally. When the two women were composed they looked at Matthew. He was sweating; his clean salty perspiration ran from his face and glistened on his body. Both women urged him on:

“Come on Matthew come in that pussy, fill her up.” Cynthia said.

“Please baby, let me feel your thick jets of come inside me.” Sally begged.

Just then Matthew let out a mighty roar. His huge hands closed around Sally’s tiny waist. His muscles convulsed as his pulled her onto his massive cock, burying himself inside her. Sally moaned as his cool jets of sperm began. Over and over he pounded himself into her body, each time he bottomed out another thick wad of come pulsed inside her. He collapsed, his softening cock slid from her body. Cynthia moved between her friend’s legs. Sally’s hole was still open and her inner lips were red. She knew her friend would be sore as hell tomorrow but for now she was elated. Soon thick globs of come began to show at her entrance. Cynthia looked up at her friend as she bent forward and sucked the come from her pussy. When Sally was empty Cynthia rolled over onto her back.

“Where did you find him?” The forty something blond asked.

“Hmmmm,” Cynthia cooed as she crawled over to where Matthew was stretched out across the floor, “should we tell her?”

She lay next to him on her side. Her massive breasts lolled to the side and lay on his shoulder and chest. She was tracing a hand up and down his abs and looking into his eyes.

“It is up to you Cyn.” He said avoiding Sally’s gaze.

Cynthia reached down and gave his cock a squeeze; his head swelled a lovely shade of purple. Then she looked at Sally.

If your sto“He’s Linda’s step?son.” She looked back at him, laughing she said, “isn’t that crazy?”

Sally was in absolute shock. “Your sister Linda?!” She exclaimed, her eyes wide.

“Of course, she’s visiting this week, I haven’t seen her in years. Anyway, I was walking down the hall to my bedroom when I caught this hunk here jacking this amazing cock off.” She held his dick in her fist at the base and wagged it around. His long cock swung back and forth and around hitting his belly and thigh as she swung it. Mathew blushed and looked away.

“But you sucked him off and, and he licked your ass, it’s just not right.” Sally’s resolve began to waiver as Matthew cock began to lengthen and thicken again.

Cynthia looked into her friend’s eyes, “and you ate my pussy, dear Sally and if you think that’s wrong, watch this.”

Cynthia threw a tan thigh over his loins. Then reaching back between her legs she lined him up with her opening. She looked down at his boyish face.

“Do you want to fuck me Matthew?” She asked in a naughty voice. “Do you want to fuck your aunt’s wet pussy? Want to feel my tight walls squeeze your massive cock?”

“Please Aunt Cyn, please put me in you.” Matthew was whining.

Cynthia sank down, from behind Sally could see his huge cock penetrate her aging pussy. Slowly, inch by inch she sank down, further and further. Sally moved closer and watched, fascinated when her friend bottomed out on her nephew’s hard dick.

She slowly ascended his length. Sally watched the pink skin of her friend’s inner walls grip Matthew’s thick shaft. The skin pulled out of her a little fighting to keep his cock inside her. It took her a long time to reach the top of his penis but she was slowly building speed. Soon Sally could see Cynthia’s ass jiggle when she bottomed out hard on Matthew, the impact rippling through her thighs, her massive breasts bouncing obscenely. Matthew took a huge mammary in each hand and squeezed them hard. Cynthia was a string of obscenities.

“Fuck me Matt, fuck your aunties cunt. Oh it feels so fucking good, so deep in my body.”

Matthew began to thrust upward into his aunt’s body as she slid down him. Sally couldn’t resist reaching out and hefting his wet nut sack in her tiny hand. She squeezed him gently and then had a nasty, wonderful idea. She put a hand on each ass cheek of friend, holding on as she went up and down, fucking herself on his long cock. She spread Cynthia’s ass and saw her beautiful puckered anus.

“Ohh baby, yeah, play with my ass while this young stud fucks my pussy.” Cynthia said over her shoulder.

Sally had a better idea though. She spread her friend wide and without warning stuck her face between Cyn’s ass cheeks and tongued her tight anus. Cynthia moaned low and loud and yelled for Sally not to stop. Every few seconds Sally would dip down and lick Matthew’s cock as it stroked in to Cynthia’s body. Sally made her tongue a stiff point and pushed it into Cynthia’s anus. Cynthia screamed and bucked, Sally responded by holding her friend by her hips and pushing even deeper inside. Cynthia lost it when she felt her friend begin to twirl her tongue in her ass. She came hard, her whole body convulsing on Matthew’s prick. Her hands clawed at his powerful chest, her head craned toward the ceiling her eyes clamped shut. She screamed at the top of her lungs bearing down hard on him. Sally continued her assault on her anus until she had come down.

Cynthia was a mess, she collapsed onto Matthew’s chest. Her weight crushing her tits against him and she heaved, gasping for breath. Still Matthew bucked upwards, pistoning his mighty cock into her. Cynthia turned her head to the side resting it on Matthew’s chest her arms wrapped as far around him as she could and held her tight to him. Her hips were bucking upward as he rammed into her.

“Oh so good,” she was whimpering, “so fucking good.”

Sally watched from behind, looking at this massive glistening cock made her crazy. She walked around and squatted over Matthew’s face he looked up and saw her lowering her ass onto his face.

“Get it wet,” she demanded, “spit on my ass and get it wet.”

She could feel him drooling on her anus and soon she could here the wetness as she ground down on his mouth.
Suddenly she stood, spit ran down the back of her thigh.

“Get up Cynthia,” she said coldly.

“Ohhh why?” Cynthia whined.

“Just do it, I need on last thing.”

Cynthia slowly slid his cock from her body, whining when it finally came out and slapped loudly onto his stomach. She rolled off her young lover and watch as Sally straddled him. Sally faced away from him so her firm ass and muscular back were towards him and she faced his feet. She lowered her body.

“Hold his cock up Cyn.” Sally called over her shoulder.

Cynthia took his heavy member in her tiny hand and held it straight up.

Sally grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart hard. Sally’s eyes went wide when she saw what her friend was doing.

“Sally don’t, he’ll split you in two.” Cynthia was worried about her friend.

“Shut up and hold him still Cyn.” Sally scorned. “You ready to fuck my ass Matthew?”

“Yes ma’am” he replied.

“Hear that Cyn he’s even polite when he’s about to ram you in the ass.” Sally laughed devilishly.

Cynthia looked at her friend. Sally was not acting like herself. Never before had she heard her friend talk like this or do these things.

Matthew’s slick swollen head mashed against the elastic ring of Sally’s ass. She bared down hard. Cynthia moved her hand up so only an inch or so of his cock was protruding from her fist. Sally had her teeth mashed and was grunting she put more and more of her weight on him and suddenly with a great cry or relief Matthew’s glans slid into her. Sally stopped, she was panting and beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She leaned back and put her hands on his tight abdomen. Cynthia helped her friend out by spitting into her hand and smearing it on Matthew’s penis. When Sally was ready she began to lower herself inch by inch. When she was about three inches from the base she stopped suddenly.

“Whoa! That’s it, no more that’s all I can take.” Sally yelled.

“Holy shit Sal, you’ve taken almost the whole thing.”

Sally grinned and began her long ascent of her lover’s manhood. As each pleasurable inch was revealed, Cynthia reapplied her saliva. Sally began to move faster now. She was grunting with effort but soon she had a steady pace fucking herself in the ass with Matthew’s giant cock. Cynthia took up a seat between both their legs to watch the show. She looked from Sally’s sweaty, red face and scowling mouth down to her impossibly stretched anus and Matthew’s firm hips bucking upward now, as she bore down on him.

“Eat my pussy Honey” Sally said between grunts.

“Mmmm with pleasure my dear.”

Cynthia leaned forward, she pressed her mouth gently to Sally’s vagina and sucked wetly on her sensitive skin.

Sally was sweating profusely now. Her hair which once bounced with her movement was now dark and stuck to her forehead. Over and over Matthew’s length disappeared into her tender ass as she rode him. She was getting close.

“I’m going to come!” She suddenly called out.

“Oh shit I’m gonna come! Oh, fuck me, fuck my ass harder, fuck me harder Matthew.”

Matthew responded to her orders. He bucked his hips up driving his erect penis into her ass. Cynthia took Sally’s swollen, sensitive clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue side to side against it as fast as she could.

Sally didn’t come, she erupted. A primal scream echoed from her into the apartment. Her chest heaved, she threw her head back and shook from her orgasm.

“Oh, Oh, Oh my God was incredible.”

“Ladies I think I’m going to come too.” Matthew called sheepishly from behind Sally.

“Shit Sally he’s gonna come get up quick.” Cynthia pushed her friend off him. She took his cock in her hand and pumped it wildly. Sally pressed her mouth against the right side of his swollen cock head and Cynthia closed her mouth over the left. Sally put her hand above her best friend’s and together they jacked him off. He breathing was ragged and shallow and he was looking down at the two hot older women, watching their tongues duel over his spongy head. He bellowed out a loud cry and the two women could feel his come rushing up through his long shaft. None of them had ever seen so much come in their lives. It fired up forcefully spiting from his hole and landing all over the two women. Still they continued to stroke him until his was limp. Then they tenderly turned to each other and held each other while they licked the come from their faces, shoulders and breasts, kissing and caressing.

“Oh Cynthia baby, I needed that so badly thank you so much.” Sally hugged her naked friend to her and held her tight.
“Oh Sal, you are so welcome, I’m so glad you enjoyed it.”

Sally turned to Matthew, “and thank you Matthew you are a wonderful boy and a wonderful lover.” She kissed him tenderly before crawling back to the arms of her friend. The three of them moved eventually to Sally’s bedroom and slept as if they hadn’t in years.

12