Waking the Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matayla was not accustomed to being on her knees for anyone. She didn't take any of her lovers with her mouth. She couldn't resist being on her knees for Bane. Even if the Dragon didn't have the hard weapon strapped to her waist, Matayla had a feeling she would be begging to have her tongue in the warrior's canal. She was ashamed and angry at her actions, but she wrapped her lips around the head of the faux penis, gliding her tongue over the marble until the head hit the back of her throat.

Bane's fingers came down and combed through the Queen's long, blonde hair. Matayla could feel the intense green eyes on her. Blue eyes met the dark ones, seeking for some primal connection. Bane's fingers clenched violently, tugging on Matayla's hair as she thrust her hips forward, driving the hard shaft deep into the Queen's throat. Matayla's eyes widened as the phallus filled her air passage. She tried to pull away, but Bane held the woman's head in place, not allowing Matayla to escape. Bane promptly reached down and pinched Matayla's nose closed, watching as the Queen struggled to capture air. The shaft in her air passage kept any oxygen from reaching her heaving lungs. Her hands came up to grip Bane's hips, trying to push the Dragon away but too weak to do so. Instead, Bane started pumping her hips, sliding the large dowel in and out of Matayla's esophagus. Matayla struggled to inhale each time that Bane pulled back.

Bane seemed to recognize the moment that Matayla could not last a moment longer. She pulled out and took a step back. Matayla fell forward to her hands and knees, struggling to replenish the oxygen she had lost. Bane sat down on the divan again, leaning back as she watched the ice goddess melting. Bane's strong hand came down and started stroking the damp rod. The Queen lifted her eyes to focus on the Dragon's hand. She gazed at the hand moving up and down and wanted to feel the shaft inside her again. She struggled to her feet and moved to the Dragon. She put her knees on either side of the warrior and eased herself onto Bane's lap. Bane held the shaft steady, watching as Matayla positioned her opening over the head. Matayla lowered herself slowly, her pink lips stretching around the thick rod until her pelvis hit against Bane's.

Bane put her hands around Matayla's waist, lifted the Queen, and then slammed the small body back down. Matayla groaned in pleasure as the sensation radiated through her body. She took over the motion, lifting and sinking, quickening her pace as she drove the shaft in and out of her tingling channel. Bane sat back, her face still impassive, allowing the Queen to ride until she could no longer control her body. Matayla drove harder and harder, her hips pumping the shaft in and out until she exploded again in sweet pleasure.

Bane shoved the woman away as soon as she had regained her bearings. "Clean me up," the Dragon barked. Matayla settled immediately on her knees again, licking the residue of her pleasure from the shaft. As soon as she finished, Bane stood, pulling her trousers over her hips. She tied them and pulled her tunic over her shoulders. "Take me to the girl," she snapped.

Defeated, Matayla stood. "Stay with me, Dragon. Rule with me," she pleaded, though she knew it was a fruitless effort. She was furious now that she had agreed to give the girl to the Dragon. She needed someone who could take her frustration. She needed to hurt someone. She wanted to hurt the girl, but the girl would be spending the night with the Dragon. Angrily, she reached for her robe.

Bane grabbed her wrist, fire in her green eyes. "Naked." Matayla trembled as she stared at Bane before reluctantly dropping the robe to the ground. Bane gripped Matayla's upper arm, shoving her toward the door. "Let's go."

12