Waking Up From A Dream..

Story Info
One beautiful, blissful way to wake up.
636 words
3.22
34.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been late Friday night into Saturday morning when I awoken from a dream. Falling asleep to an earlier movie, I glanced at the television to see what time it was by how far into the movie I was, only to discover it was long gone now. Shutting the television, I had decided to just shut the lights, put on some music and curl back under my covers.

Walking to my closet, I slid from my sweats and socks, and pulled a short, blue silken slip. My fingertips danced over the material as I slid them over the swell of my breasts, and wiggled, allowing it to fall to just below the bottoms of my ass.

Once finished, I had sprayed myself with the soft Jasmine scented perfume, and began to light the small candles at either sides of the room giving it that gentle, dim glow.

With a sigh, I slid back onto my bed and under the covers, stretching out with one of the most delicious stretches I could remember.

As I settled in, my eyes had closed and my mind wandered. My hands slid in long strokes against the silken material, feeling the way it caressed my nipples, teasing them with each movement. My stomach tightened and I couldn't help but moan, the very ends of that slip had brushed my already dampened lips.

With a low groan my mouth parted, tongue flicking out to moisten them and I I began to shudder as I felt a slow cold draft brush across my body, my back immediately arching.

As my shoulders swayed and curled into the cushions, the straps of that little slip fell, baring my shoulders and finally, the tops of my breasts. Unable to help myself, I allowed my fingertips to tease their way down to the tips of my nipples, and with a cry, I tugged on them harshly, twisting them to the sides.

Shivering as my sharpened nails had tried to pierce them, leaving long red welts in their assault. The pain lifting through my body made it ache.. I needed.. my body was begging to be touched.

One had had reluctantly left my breast, trailing it down my stomach and to the insides of my thighs, now separated. Moving to my knees now, upright atop the bed, I had imagined hands prying my thighs fully apart, leaving me such a sight on that bed. Exposed, open and upright, little clit just thrust outwards, hard and wet.

As I began to stroke that tiny nub, my body shuddered as it throbbed, the wetness slicking it was rubbed all over my lips, along the insides of my pussy and down to my ass. Thumb caressing it methodically, in hypnotic, small circles, and then very gently tugging at it. I held my lips open just to let the cool air caress my dampness before sliding one finger fully inside.

Steadying myself on the mattress, a hand moving to the headboard to steady myself as I began to thrust myself onto my fingers, first one, then two. I bit my lip as my body bounced wickedly up and down. The wanting, the teasing of fingers excruciatingly pleasurable. My little body trying so hard to hold back the orgasm threatening to overtake me.

Pumping my soaked fingers into and out of myself, hips bucking and ass pushing forward, I changed my tempo. Sliding my fingers in and out of me, flicking my little clit, rubbing my palm along the length of my slit and squeezing my legs tightly I moaned deeply. The silken feel of my juice just dripping it's sweet honey over the backs of my thighs and all over my cunt, I came hard, pushing my hips roughly into my hand.....coming in the sweetest of bliss..

Better than any dream..