Waking Up On Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hg Dragon
Hg Dragon
15 Followers

"If there's a movie you'd like to watch or CD you'd like to listen to, just let me know."

"I'd like to turn the radio on again, if that's ok.'

"Sure," I said and walk over to the stereo. I turned it on and set it to the same station she had on in the car. I looked over at her and saw her smile as she sat down on the couch. I sat down at the other end and we picked up our earlier conversation from the restaurant. We talked and laughed until our glasses were empty. I stood up and offered to take her glass to the kitchen for her. When I returned, I noticed that she had slipped off her shoes and leaded back into corner of the couch. As I went to sit back down on the other end, she asked me "Why are you sitting all the way over there?"

"Well…I uh, didn't want to seem as if I was trying to force anything on you."

"You don't seem the type." And with that, she moved from her side of the couch to sit next to me. She lifted my arm up and wrapped it around her waist. Leaning back against my shoulder, she sighed, "That's nice." We sat for a while just listening to the music until she turned to look up at me. I met her gaze and held it for a moment. She started to lean towards me and I could see her lips part. Her hand moved behind my head and my hand on her waist moved up to her chin. I licked my lips and then moved towards her until our lips met again. This time, we kissed much more passionately than we did earlier. That first kiss was hesitant, unsure, and timid. This one was strong and deep. I felt her mouth open and her tongue touch my lips. I returned the favor and met her tongue with mine. When they touched, I heard her exhale in a small little sigh.

My hand on her cheek dropped to her legs and hooked behind her knees. I moved the other hand to her waist and took a firm hold around her. Then, I picked her up slightly and drew across me and into my lap. She placed both of her hands on either side of my face and leaned into the kiss even more. The hand behind her knee moved to the outside of her leg and began to stroke all the way from her hip down to her ankle. As I did that, one of her hands drifted down and began to rub my chest and shoulder through my shirt as she leaned against me. I could feel her breasts pressed against the other side of my chest and my mind filled with images of what it would feel like to hold her naked body against mine.

We finally broke the kiss and were left breathless. "Wow," I said hoarsely when I figured out how to make my voice work again. "That was rather nice."

She smiled and looked down at me from her raised seat in my lap. "Yes, it was, wasn't it?" When I smiled back, she said quietly, and in anything but a playful voice, "Let's do it again..." Then she leaned down and kissed me hard.

Both of us started to breathe deeply as this kiss was all passion and desire. My hand on her leg had pushed her dress up to her knees and had slid under it to brush against her bare thigh. She reached down and opened a couple of the buttons on my shirt so she could slip her hand inside and run it across my chest, over my shoulder and neck, and down my back. I sensed her reaching for the lamp behind the couch to turn it either down or off. I reached up and found her fumbling hand, guiding it to the switch. She turned it down as far as it would go and returned her hand to me. Before I put hand back on her waist, I took a hold of her hair pin and pulled it out, letting her hair tumble down,

However, when the kiss ended this time, it wasn't due to us being out of breath. She turned away in embarrassment as she gave a big yawn. "I'm sorry," she apologized weakly when she was done. "I'm just so tired. I need to get some sleep. I didn't get much last night thinking about how to day would turn out."

I chuckled and pulled her head down to rest on my shoulder, telling her not to worry about it. "In all honesty, I'm just as tired as you and for the same reason, too. If you'd like, I could drive you either home or to your car."

"No, but thank you. You just said you were as tired as I am and Iknow I shouldn't be out driving like this. And at this hour, the only ride I'd be able to find would be a cab. I'd rather walk first." She paused and looked at me and I could see that there was something else that she wanted to say. I looked at her and waited with baited breath, hoping that she was going to say what I wanted to hear so badly, yet trying not to let it show on my face. Finally, she spoke and it was in that same alluring voice from moments ago, "Would it be ok with you if I stayed here tonight?"

The temperature in the room jumped about 10 degrees when she asked that. "Uh…uh…" I stammered a few times. "You know that's the third time since I've met you just yesterday that you've completely caught me off-guard and left me speechless like that."

"That's not a 'Yes' or a 'No.'"

"Well, how's this for an answer?" I reached my hand up to her neck and pulled her down, kissing her hungrily. I heard her moan in surprise, then felt her melt against me and into the kiss.

When I break the kiss, she gasps for a moment before saying, "So that's a 'Yes?'" We both laugh again and start to move so I can stand up.

"Give me just a minute, and I'll be right back." I walk into my bedroom and open the closet door. I pull out a sheet and blanket and set them on the bed. Taking one of the pillows, I put it on top and pick up the bundle and carry it back to the living room.

"What are those for?" she asked.

"Well, that couch is pretty uncomfortable to sleep on so I figured I'd sleep out here and let you have the bed."

"There's no way I'm going to put you out of your bed for the night."

"Oh... ok."

She picked up the pillow and slowly walked over to me, looking in my eyes the whole way. She stopped just shy of pressing against me. A sexy smile spread across her lips and she reaches her arms up around my neck. "And I'd rather not sleep on the couch, either," she said as she slowly pulled my head down to give me a long, lingering kiss. Our lips parted and she finished her sentence, "... if you know what I'm saying."

"Oh... Yes, I think I understand." I took her hand and lead her into the bedroom. I turned on the lamp next to the bed when we entered the room and it gives off enough light to illuminate my small bedroom. There's a small radio on top of my dresser and a foot locker opposite of my bed with a TV on it. Next to that is my desk and computer. A small nightstand is on one side of my bed and a loaded down bookshelf is in the corner on the other. There is a small walk-in closet behind the opened bedroom door and the door to the bathroom is further down on the same wall. "Uh, would it bother you that I sleep in boxers?"

"Well, I wouldn't expect you to sleep in a shirt, slacks and tie," she laughed as she sat down on the edge of my bed. I laughed, too.

"What I'm getting at is I don't think I really have anything like pajamas or a nightgown for you to wear if you sleep in anything like that."

"It's ok," she said and I could see her looking into my open closet. "I think I can manage to find something if you don't mind me going into your closet."

A bit puzzled, I tell her, "Uh, go ahead. Use what you want," thinking she was looking and my sweatpants on the shelf and was going to get a t-shirt. "I'll just go into the bathroom and change." I open the top drawer of my dresser and pull out a pair of boxers from there and step into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. After a quick change of clothes, I hurriedly brush my teeth and splash some water on my face trying to make myself calm down and slow my racing heart. A few deep breaths and I open the door and step out of the bathroom with my clothes in hand.

She's standing just outside the door waiting to take her turn. She had her purse in one hand and the other was holding some of my clothes folded up in her other. I moved past her made my way to the closet to place my clothes in the laundry basket there. I heard the bathroom door close behind me. I pulled back the covers on the bed and propped one of the pillows up against the headboard before lying down and leaning against it. The water ran for a few minutes and then shut off. The knob rattled a bit as she undid the lock, then the door opened.

The scene before me will be one that will stay in my mind forever. Instead of sweats and a t-shirt, she was standing there in one of my button-down dress shirts. The tails ended just above her knees and the sleeves were unbuttoned and rolled up enough that her hands were free. The top two buttons were undone and showed off her cleavage to wonderful effect. I simply couldn't help but to stare and the "Wow…" came out before I could stop it. She smiled and made her way to join me in bed.

She walked around to the right side of the bed and lay down on her side, facing me. I slid down and faced her as well. My hand came up to her cheek and I leaned in to kiss her. As we kissed, I leaned forward and eased her onto her back. She sighed and brought her arms up to my neck. My hand settled on her hip and began to move down her leg to her knee. I moved it back up along the outside of her thigh and paused when I reached the shirt tail, my fingers just under the fabric. She moved her leg towards mine. I took the signal and continued to slide my hand up her side and under the shirt. I ran it over the front of her hip and across her firm belly. Her breathing was coming heavier and heavier. I stroked over her side again and around to her back. When I reached her shoulder and started to come back to her chest, she squeezed her arm to her side, trapping my hand.

She pulled away from the kiss with a breathy sigh. "I...I'm sorry. Really I am. As much as I would want us to make love tonight, I'd rather just have you hold me. As tired as I am, I don't think either of us would enjoy it much."

"Shh, it's ok," I whispered to her and withdrew my hand from her shirt. "You have nothing to apologize for. I understand completely. Kind of why I figured we'd sleep in different rooms. I didn't want to make you feel obligated to do anything you didn't want to." I pulled her close against me and held her head to my chest. "If all you want me to do is hold you, than that's all I will do. Promise."

With that, she looked up at me and pulled me down for another tender kiss. "Thank you."

One last kiss and she took my hand in hers. She rolled over and laid on her right side and I laid down beside her, pulling the blanket and sheet over us. Reaching behind her, she pulled me on to my right side as well and drew my left arm over her, then snuggled herself back against me until we were spooned together as close as we could. I could feel a stirring in my shorts as she pressed back into me. I pivoted my hips back just enough to keep my cock from pressing against her. I closed my left hand and held it over her stomach. "Goodnight," I whispered.

We laid there like that for a few moments before she reached down and took my hand in hers. She opened my hand then laced her fingers in mine and pulled it up to her chest. She moved her hips back against me until my cock was trapped between us. "Goodnight," she whispered back. I moaned quietly. I pulled her closer to me placed a single kiss on the back of her neck. "Mmm. Much better," she sighed lightly and then we both drifted off to sleep.

***

God, it's been so long since I've awoke to a woman in my arms. My hand around her is resting flat on her belly and my upper leg is tucked between hers. I can hear her breathing and feel the swell of her chest and back with each one. I take inhale and let it out slowly, almost sighing as I do so. I move and cuddle myself closer to her, careful not to wake her. My hand rests lightly on her stomach as we lay there. She stirs a bit and places her hand on the back of mine. I stop moving, thinking I was disturbing her until her hand shifts to take a hold of my hand and I hear her sigh.

We simply lay here like this for a few minutes. My senses are working in overtime trying to take in and memorize as much of the setting as I can. The sweet scent of woman mixes with the clean smell of the sheets on the bed. I can hear birds outside the window chirping and singing away, our steady breathing, and my own heart pounding away in my chest. I look around without trying to move too much and see the back of her neck and ear where her long hair has fallen to the side, leaving them exposed. I can see curve of her neck and shoulder as they disappear under my shirt and shape of her hip under the blanket further down. All of my nerves are alive from being in contact with her. I can feel every fiber and stitch of the sheets and her (my) shirt. I soak up the warmth radiating from her body. My hand is on fire from her touch.

She starts to move and repositions my hand. She slides it up from her belly and pulls it up to her chest, cupping it to her heart and snuggling herself around my arm. The position of my arm cases the shirt to ride up to where the exposed skin of her back comes in contact with my stomach. My forearm lies right between her breasts and I can feel her heart beating through her chest. She adjusts her hips, moving them back against me and I can hear her make a small, breathy sigh in her sleep. She must be dreaming too. I smile and lay there taking in the intimate contact.

But apparently her dream takes a turn. Her hand grips mine and then she starts to move it again. Except this time, she slips it into her shirt and places my hand directly on her breast. My heart starts to race and my mouth goes dry. "Oh my God..." My cock, which was starting to flag, now snaps back to attention at this new development. The feeling of her tit in my hand is every bit as wonderful as I imagined it would be. It's firm, yet still soft; definitely natural. As much as I want to squeeze and fondle the incredible tit under my hand, I just simply hold it in place. The last thing I want is for her to wake up with me copping a feel while she was out. And I seriously doubt that she'd buy my story of her placing it there in her sleep.

After a few minutes of that, she begins to squeeze and press on my hand cupping her breast. My fingers sink into her flesh and I close my eyes at the feeling. She repeats this over and over until I can't take it any more and my hand begins to move on its own volition. I hear a small sigh escape from between her parted lips. Its work done, her hand moves off of mine and lays on my forearm.

I have to concentrate hard to limit myself to the slow, small movements she started. Every fiber of my being wants to give in and start fondling her fantastic breasts with abandon. I can feel her nipple begin to stiffen the palm of my hand and her areola tighten. My fingers itch to take those little nubbins between them so I can pinch and roll them to see just how sensitive they are. I want to turn her over so I can take them into my mouth, that way I can suck and nip on them, dancing my tongue over the tips of them. Somehow I manage to restrain myself from pulling her over and doing just that.

Damn. My heart is racing and pounding in my chest. I can feel the end of my cock brushing against ass through my boxers and her panties as we lay spooned together. My hips involuntarily thrust forward and the head settles between her cheeks. I have to clench my jaw and squeeze my eyes shut to keep from just grinding against her. That is, until she shifts and presses her hips back against me. I can't take it any more. My hand on her breast squeezes down and I snug my hips against hers. I take a shuddering breath, knowing that I'm pushing the limits, and place a kiss on her neck.

"Mmm, I was wondering when you'd stop pretending to be asleep."

My head snaps up at the sound of her voice and I freeze. "Wha-wha-what?"

Her hand covers mine again and presses it firmly on her beast. She grinds her ass against my cock and tells me "Don't stop now. What you're doing feels good." I still lay there stock-still until she moves her hand down and places it between her legs. When she starts to rub herself, I pick up where I left off and don't hold back. My hand on her breast squeezes down on the firm mound and my fingers sink into her flesh. I press my hips forward and grind my cock into the cleft of her ass. When I go back to kissing on her neck, she gives a throaty moan and rolls her hips back against me.

We lay like this for a few minutes. Both of us simply enjoying the tableau of the moment. My cock thumps against her ass with each beat of my heart. Her nipple under the palm of my hand feels like a small pebble and I slide my hand down to run my fingers over the tight little nub. I trace my finger around and over the tip and the sensitive skin of her areole puckers around it. When I hear her sigh, I take the bud between two of my first two fingers roll it lightly between them. My touch is answered with another moan.

"You know, you're the one who woke me up first. Well, you andthis." She reaches back between us with her free hand and brushes it over my cock. It twitches and strains under her touch and I suck in a sharp breath through my teeth. "You seem to have this tendency to hump things in your sleep apparently."

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't apologize. I liked it actually," and emphasizes the comment with a squeeze on my dick. My fingers pinch down on her nipple involuntarily and it's her turn to hiss. My lips move from her neck and down her shoulder. I kiss down the over her collarbone and to her side where it's exposed from reaching between us. I glance up to watch her reaction as inch my lips forward towards her breast. When they touch the side of her tit, her eyes close and her hand comes up to the back of my head. Her fingers clutch in my hair and she rolls onto her back. The second my lips tentatively touch her nipple, she gives an "Ahhhhh..." arches her back up, and pulls my head down, forcing her breast up into my mouth.

My lips close over her bud and I start suckling on it gently. I take the entire nipple into my mouth and swirl the tip of my tongue over it. I pull back, letting it slowly slip out of my mouth as I focus my tongue down onto the hard little point. I lean back down and take it into my mouth again, lightly closing my teeth on her stiff bud. As my teeth touch her, I hear her gasp. I act on a hunch and clamp down a little harder. I'm rewarded with a shudder and the feeling of her fingers tightening in my hair. Her hips push back and grind hard against my shaft.

The temperature underneath the blanket is now unbearable. I kick the covers off us and let the heat escape. With the lower half of our bodies exposed I can see her hand resting on her pussy. Well, "resting" isn't exactly the right word. It's more like her palm is resting, but I can tell her fingers are slowly rubbing her mound through her panties. I shift my attention back to her tits. When I bite down or pinch harder, I can see her hand increase its tempo and pressure. I get a wicked idea and do both at the same time. My fingers and teeth both clamp down. I twirl the one with my fingers and flick my tongue hard over the other in my mouth. Her back arches up again and she almost whimpers at the feeling. She moves her hand and slips it into her panties and starts to rub directly on her clit. Her breath comes out in a shuddering sigh. "Ohhh Godddd..."

My cock has tented the front of my boxers by now. The constant grinding against her has caused it to start slipping out of the fly. By the time she puts her hand into her panties, most of my shaft is exposed. Her fingers brush against me each time she moves down to dip her fingers into herself. I reach between us with my one free hand to adjust the aim of my cock. The building pressure of our bodies pressing harder and harder together is getting uncomfortable so I move a bit lower on the bed and point it at her pussy instead of her ass, laying the length of my shaft along her slit. The second it touches her lips, she closes her legs together, trapping it against her pussy. I can feel how soaked her panties are with her juices. Her fingers dance furiously over her clit.

Hg Dragon
Hg Dragon
15 Followers