Waking Up with a Smile Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby's threesome continues.
950 words
4.34
63.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curjls
curjls
5 Followers

Monica wakes up, wondering what had awoken her. She stretches out her arms then realizes that she is alone in bed when she hears it again; moaning. Sitting up she sees you and I in front of our free-standing mirror. From her angle, not only can she watch us but she can also see our reflection in the mirror.

I am standing in front of the mirror, legs spread and you are standing behind me, your hands cupping my breasts. She watches as your thumb and forefingers pinch and pull on my nipples as we both watch in the mirror, my head resting back against you. Your hips are moving back and forth just a bit, and she realizes why as she sees your cock peaking in and out of my pussy slit, as you stroke your cock against my clit.

Monica's left hand moves down to pinch and pull on her nipples in unison to you. Her other hand slides down to her pussy lips, her fingers dipping in to stroke her clit as the head of your cock strokes mine.

Monica watches as on your back stroke you change the angle of your hips and thrust hard, sinking your cock deep in my cunt; hearing as we both moan. She watches as your ass cheeks flex and your hips thrust forward, fucking your cock in and out of my pussy as you tweak and pinch my nipples.

She watches as our heads turn and our lips meet in a passionate kiss as you continue to play my body. Unable to control herself Monica gets up from the bed and crosses the room to join us. We turn our heads and smile at Monica then turn back and kiss again; she reaches up and joins our kiss.

Monica moves behind you, bending down and using her fingers she spreads your asscheeks wide. Reaching forward she starts to rim your asshole; licking a circle around your puckered rosebud as you continue to fuck me. You moan out loud telling us how good this feels. Monica starts to wiggle her tongue against your asshole, poking and wiggling to work her tongue inside you.

You exclaim 'Oh God!' and bend me forward at the waist, moving your hands to my hips. You spread your legs wider, giving Monica better access while you start to pull me back hard against your hard throbbing cock. Fucking your cock with my cunt.

Monica wets a finger and starts to work it into your ass while she continues to lick you. I reach down between my legs, finding your balls and start to pull and squeeze on them. You pull me harder and faster onto your hard pulsating cock.

Giving you a last lick and keeping her finger moving in and out of your ass, Monica crawls around to the front of me. You stop pulling me onto your cock and start to fuck me; thrusting your cock hard and deep into my hot wet cunt as your fingers move up to torment my nipples. Monica reaches forward and slides her tongue into my slit and starts to lick and suck on my clit as she works her finger in and out of your ass.

Suddenly you pull your cock from my cunt and slide it up my pussy slit right into Monica's mouth. She sucks and licks the head of your cock as you stroke your cock in and out of my slit, in and out of her mouth. Pulling back, you change the angle and thrust balls deep into my hot needy cunt. You fuck my cunt three strokes, pull out and plow your cock thru my wet pussy, straight into Monica's mouth, for three strokes. Back into my dripping cunt for three strokes, grinding your hips against my ass, then back through my pussy lips to Monica's mouth.

Thrusting back into my cunt at the same time that Monica bites down on my clit I feel my body start to shake as my orgasm sweeps through my body. My cunt muscles contract, grabbing hold of your cock hard as my orgasm overtakes my body. You continue to fuck my cunt hard in and out, crying out as my cunt muscles continue to grab and release your cock, trying to milk your cum from you.

Your balls tighten up as you feel the cum start to rise through your hard shaft. You pump hard and deep into my cunt as your hot cum starts to squirt from your cock. You pull your squirting cock from my cunt thrusting it through my pussy lips into Monica's sucking mouth, sharing your cum with her then pulling back to thrust it back into my spasming cunt.

We can both feel Monica's tongue working frantically to lick and suck in all our love juices as we continue to shake and cum. As you hold me close, drifting back to reality you feel her reach with her fingers to remove your saturated cock from my cunt. She then starts to lick and suck on my dripping cunt. I angle my hips to give her better access as she licks and sucks all our cum from my frothy cunt.

Done with me, Monica then turns to your cock, sucking it deep into her mouth to swirl her tongue all around your cock, licking all the wonderful cum juices from you. Your cock clean, she licks and sucks down to your balls, which are plastered with cum and starts to lick and suck them clean. She sucks your balls (one by one) into her mouth, her tongue sweeping all around to insure that she has every drop of our nectar.

curjls
curjls
5 Followers