Wale of a Tail Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer is tested.
3.3k words
4.1
39k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2009 by Basil Basset

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age, are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

TENDERLY TESTED

The old wooden bathtub was in the middle of the rectory kitchen, with steam rising into the sunlight filtering through the latticework of the windows. Brother Colin stood behind me, his hands on my shoulders. 'It's time for you to be bathed Jennifer,' he said in his quiet but authoritative way. I shifted uneasily on my feet, feeling shy and nervous.

Bronwyn stepped closer, a small smile playing on her lips. 'It's all right dear. You know that you can leave any time you want to,' she said calmly while reaching her hands up to undo the buttons of my blouse.

When the last one was undone, Colin slowly pulled it down off my shoulders. A moment later I felt my bra being unhooked and then my breasts came free, there for all to see in the warm sunlight. Colin was very close to me now and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, whispering how fair my skin was, how perky my small, firm breasts were. Sliding his hands over my shoulders and then down to encircle my breasts, he lightly rubbed the ends of my teats with the palm of his hands. After grazing them with his knuckles he held them between his callused fingers and thumbs, to rotate them tenderly and then degrade me by telling Bronwyn that my nipples were becoming 'hard and stiff'. It was such a delightful feeling that despite myself I couldn't help writhing a little and then he rather sternly told me to stop fidgeting!

When he put his warm hand under my skirt, slowly sliding it up over my stockings and suspenders to touch me between my thighs I gasped, 'Colin!'

Raising his hand to sniff his fingers he chuckled quietly and told Bronwyn that I 'wasn't wearing knickers' and that I was 'wet' between my legs. Strangely though, I loved the feeling of deep shame that came over me then and I could feel my face flushing hotly.

Kneeling down in front of me, Bronwyn slowly pulled down my skirt and when she saw my mound she cooed, 'Oh my, you are wet, aren't you dear? And so very lovely too.' Leaning her head close, she brushed her lips against the soft skin of my underbelly and gave me a gentle kiss, even as Colin nibbled my neck. Flinching and without a thought, I took her head in my hands and pushed her gently away from me.

'Bronwyn, but you're a woman?' I said, feeling surprised and confused.

Bronwyn stood, taking my hands into hers and looking into my eyes sadly said, 'Yes that I am, but my heart has always been for a woman and that is where my desire lies. It is my weakness and my curse, for I think I was born crossed in love. Here at St. Gwen's I have found a sanctuary and acceptance though I must always fight my true nature and live with my guilt. So your trial, which we must put you through, is also my trial.'

Something in my heart melted then and I sighed quietly, giving her hands a gentle squeeze. I couldn't help thinking back to the first time I saw Michelle undressing in our dorm room and the flush of desire I had felt as she sat on her bed to slowly pull off her bra, stockings, suspender belt and finally her knickers, giving me a knowing smile as she showed her lovely charms to me. As she undid her blond braids she had asked me if I could brush out her hair. For a long moment I didn't know what to do then, but when I finally picked up her brush my hand had trembled slightly and I couldn't deny the tingling ache in my kitty that grew stronger as I slowly combed out her long, golden tresses...

Abruptly Bronwyn turned, tugging me towards the bath, saying that I, 'Best get in while it is still warm.'

The hot water felt wonderful as it flowed over my head and shoulders, washing away my cares, my worry. Placing the pitcher on the flagstone floor, Bronwyn stood behind me and pulled me up so that I was kneeling in the tub with my thighs apart. She started working the shampoo into my hair, her fingers massaging my scalp and gently pulling at my hair as she did so, telling me to keep my eyes closed. I was enjoying it so much that I didn't even notice when Colin began soaping up my tummy. Bronwyn's hands dropped lower, onto my neck and shoulders, kneading my tight muscles. It was heavenly. Colin shifted a little so he could reach behind me, his strong hand rubbing the soap over my back, then down to my bottom. He seemed to linger there, his thick strong fingers caressing my cheeks, and then slipping between them. My eyes and mouth opened wide when his sly finger eased lower to gently press against my bottom hole; 'Oh no, not there Colin!' I gasped.

Bronwyn then immediately said, 'Keep your eyes closed Jennifer, you don't want to have soap in them, now do you?' and she reached down and gave my nipples a hard pinch.

I yelped and twisted a little as she kept pulling and tweaking my tips, sending shivers of sensation down into my tummy. Colin, moving more quickly now, pushed his hand forward, forcing my cheeks and thighs apart so that he was able to cup my mound completely in his palm, his thick wrist rubbing up between my divided bottom as he caressed my slick, swollen lips. I felt Bronwyn kissing my cheek, and then my mouth, my lips parting as her lips touched my lips. Her tongue found mine and I wasn't just being kissed by another woman, I was kissing her back! I was so confused and almost dizzy with sensation as I melted into her, into him. Then reluctantly breaking away from me, Bronwyn filled the pitcher with water and slowly poured it over my head, rinsing the shampoo away.

'You can open your eyes now Jennifer,' she said quietly, up on her knees in front of me in the tub. I looked at her in wonder, taking in her warm hazel eyes, her full figure with silky white skin. As we went into each other's arms we kissed again, softly, gently. Colin was busy too, his one hand caressing Bronwyn's lovely, big bottom and the fingers of the other sliding between the lips of my aching mound, his thumb pressing deeply between my cheeks. Then Bronwyn broke away, easing her head down to kiss my neck and then lower yet to the swell of my breasts.

I couldn't help moaning, 'Oh Bronwyn!' as she took my nipple into her warm mouth, sucking it, biting it. My hips were moving against Colin's hand, thrusting in time to his magical fingers and when he slid one into my kitty I gasped, bucking shamelessly. Bronwyn, moving her mouth lower, was kissing her way down my tummy, down, down to my aching hot mound. I squealed in surprise as she slowly ran her tongue up my wet crease, stopping to flick at my stiff nubbin. With her hands holding onto my bottom, she pulled me closer, taking me into her warm mouth.

My legs were trembling and just as I felt the first wave building Colin warned me, 'Resist the desire Jennifer, be strong, don't you give into it! Don't give into temptation!' Even as he slid two fingers into me, his thumb caressing my other, most sensitive opening.

'But, Colin I can't and I don't want too. Please, oh please don't stop!'

The hot waves washed through me, again and again, with me bucking wildly into Bronwyn's mouth, my cunny clutching Colin's thick fingers. When I finally opened my eyes Bronwyn was smiling at me, her warm hazel eyes looking deep into mine, her fingers moving ever so quickly between her thighs.

Colin, standing at her side, was stroking his thick shaft rapidly, whispering, 'Oh Bronwyn, I want you so much, uh, uh! Oh my, oh my, forgive me!' and then they both came together, Colin spending his white, creamy seed onto Bronwyn's lovely full breasts while her mouth opened and closed soundlessly.

Bronwyn fell forward, hugging me and I could feel her trembling in my arms. We cuddled like that for some time, feeling deliciously mellow while Colin put his robe back on and filled a large bowl with hot water. Placing the steaming bowl onto the old oak kitchen table, he turned to me with a smirk and said ruefully, 'Well Jennifer, it looks like you'll be doing penance after all!'

Curious, I asked, 'Will you be shaving me now then?' as he handed us the towels.

'Yes, it is one of our ways of doing penance. In past times it was common to wear a horse hair shirt or drawers while doing penance for our sins, although that is no longer so fashionable as you can well imagine. Being shaved is also better in that the itching lasts for weeks and in the most intimate places. Most appropriate for sins of the flesh I would think,' he said looking at me intently with raised eyebrows. Bronwyn stood up in front of me then, to dry her long dark hair, the fluffy towel wrapped around her head.

'But Bronwyn,' I gasped 'You're bare as a babe down there!'

'Yes Jenny, that's right,' she said with a wry smile. 'So you can see that you're not the only one who's been naughty!'

They laid me down onto the table, my towel beneath me. While Colin worked the soap into lather, Bronwyn put the kettle on for tea. Standing at the end of the table and taking hold of my ankles, Colin pulled my legs apart and pushed my feet back, bending my knees a little. Feeling very open like that I covered my kitty with my hands as he soaped up my legs. Bronwyn came back with scissors, a safety razor and a face cloth. Lifting away my hands she carefully cut my pubic hair, to trim it neatly. Pausing, she nodded to Colin who began to thoroughly massage the slippery lather onto my cunny and the triangle of fine red hair above.

When he was done, Bronwyn covered it all with the wet, hot, steaming cloth, placing my hands on top. It felt so good I sighed in pleasure, the heat soaking into my core. Colin, putting his hands under the small of my back, pulled my bottom close to the table's edge. Holding my ankles together in his strong hands he lifted my legs up high and walked around the table to stand behind my head. He stood there a moment, holding me in place until Bronwyn came over to stand opposite from him and then he slowly pulled my legs wide open and even further back so that I was spread apart in a big 'V'. I had to gasp at that, feeling so very exposed and vulnerable. Removing the face cloth from my mound, Bronwyn smiled as she gazed directly at my swollen, split open cunny and then lowered her gaze down to my defenceless bottom hole. 'Colin, just look, she's sopping wet again!' she wistfully exclaimed, breaking her gaze briefly to glance at him. Nothing was hidden from their view and groaning out loud I had to look away in embarrassment as I felt my juices beginning to trickle down...

After soaking the face cloth with fresh hot water and laying it back down to completely cover my mound, Bronwyn stood up holding the razor in her hand. 'You'll want stay still while we do this Jenny,' she said. With that she started shaving the fine hair on my calf muscles with deft, practised strokes, moving slowly but surely down my legs. I felt a light tickling sensation when she got to my inner thighs, which together with what the moist heat from the face cloth was doing to my kitty, became ever more delicious as the strokes edged closer to my sensitive lips. Turning to Colin with a twinkle in her eyes, Bronwyn said, 'Would you like the honour of shaving her cunny Colin? I'd like to make tea now...'

Colin stood there with a big smile on his face, then put my legs back on the table as wide as possible and took the razor from her hand. After working extra soap lather into my reddish down, Colin pulled my lips off to one side with one hand and started scraping away the fine hairs with the razor in his other hand, while telling Bronwyn how 'Very swollen and pink my little cunny was' as he did so.

Blushing in embarrassment, I was surprised at how gentle and sure his thick, callused hands were. When the sides of my kitty were done, Colin slid his index finger down the middle of my crease, leaving it there to press down on my nubbin while dividing my kitty so as to make easier to shave my lips. Try as I could to stay still, I couldn't help but squirm a little as his thick finger lightly rubbed against me in time with the small stroking movements of the razor.

'Jennifer, please stay still!' Bronwyn ordered, standing close by with steaming cups of tea in hand.

Breathing hard, I said 'But I can't Bronwyn, it's, it's just too much!'

Setting the tea cups safely down behind my head, she grasped my hips in her hands, holding me firmly in position. Colin's razor inched higher now, edging away my small triangle of delicate hair. In a few moments he was done, leaving my sex utterly hairless and silky smooth. Bronwyn, taking the face cloth, slowly wiped away the soap, commenting how 'very pretty my little plum' was and then taking a mouthful of tea, pushed Colin aside to bend down between my legs.

'Bronwyn, you really mustn't!' I half heartedly protested. She just smiled and holding my thighs wide, engulfed my smooth, hairless mound in her hot, wet mouth. Almost instantly I squealed in delight, my hips bucking upwards as her hot tongue circled my small bud.

Then just as I felt the first wave building in me, she broke away, saying with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes that I, 'Best save some for later, dear... I just wanted to make sure Colin did a good job.'

She went on to thoroughly tongue my bare, sensitive skin, holding my hands so I couldn't touch myself. It was such a sweet torment I could only wiggle about and plead, 'Please, oh please Bronwyn...'

Finally satisfied, she stood and looking to Colin with a smile, said, 'Very well done Colin! Let's do her bottom next, shall we?'

'Up on your knees then, Jennifer,' he ordered, grinning back at Bronwyn.

'That's good, now bend down so your head is on the table. Yes, that's it, be a good girl and spread your knees apart nice and wide.'

I did as he told me, turning my burning face away in delicious shame at displaying not only my cunny but also my defenceless bottom hole in such an undignified manner. Colin went on, razor in hand, 'She really does have a lovely, round bottom, doesn't she Bronwyn? It's almost enough to make up for her other faults, isn't it?' and chuckling quietly, he gave my bottom a playful slap.

My other faults? 'I beg your pardon Colin, but what other faults are you referring to?' I replied indignantly, lifting my head off the table.

'Now, now Miss! We mustn't be getting cheeky. You just behave yourself like a good girl and it will go much better for you.' Then looking to Bronwyn, he said, 'Bronwyn, could you hold Jennifer's cheeks apart while I lather her up?'

He didn't need to ask her twice as I immediately felt her willing hands pulling my bottom wide open and then his hands were caressing me. It wasn't long before my bottom and the cleft dividing it were as smooth and bare as my kitty. Bronwyn again took her time wiping the soap off, sighing as she told Colin how beautiful I was. I drew my breath in when she reached down between my thighs and firmly cupped my mound in her hand, fondling me with her deft fingers and then almost wistfully commenting, 'Oh my, you are most ready and willing, aren't you Jenny?'

'Colin, let's see if you missed any spots.' Bronwyn bent down behind me and began kissing the back of my thigh, kissing and licking her way up towards my bottom as Colin did the same with my other leg. I began squirming and moaning when their warm tongues reached just below the swell of my cheeks.

When Colin pulled my sensitive cheeks apart he said to Bronwyn, laughing, 'There you go dear, drink your tea first and be sure lick her well!'

I jumped forward as her hot tea soaked tongue slowly slid up my cleft stopping only to press on my most sensitive and secret place, my anus clenching against her touch. 'Bronwyn, you mustn't! No, not there!' It made absolutely no difference though; she just wrapped her arms around my hips and kept on licking me tenderly with her tongue, taking her time. My juices were again flowing even as I flushed hotly in shame, my arousal making my legs tremble. 'Please Bronwyn? Please...?' I whimpered.

'Please what Jenny?' she demanded, lifting her head. 'Just, just, please, you know, Bronwyn...' I whimpered, begging.

'Really, that should do for now Jenny; we don't want you getting carried away now, do we? Besides there's still the rest of you to do!' Bronwyn said, laughing quietly.

They were very thorough, Bronwyn and Colin were. Not only did they shave my back but also my stomach, arms and even my breasts as well, removing the finest, most delicate hair to leave me completely and utterly smooth all over. The shaving finally done I was bathed yet again in fresh, warm bath water. After towelling me dry they laid me face down on the table and lovingly smoothed scented oil into my skin. It was very sensual to feel their four hands caressing me, kneading me. I was almost beside myself with Colin rubbing the oil into the sole of one foot while Bronwyn did the same to my other. Their hands slid ever higher but I was so weak with desire that I could no longer resist and surrendered myself completely, even helping by raising my hips and spreading my legs a little so Bronwyn could reach between them. Colin's touch was very different from Bronwyn's. His strong, calloused hands working my muscles deeply while Bronwyn was gentle and persistent, yet I couldn't decide which I enjoyed more. By the time they rolled me over I was in a warm, very sleepy state, Colin's hands massaging my breasts while Bronwyn smoothed the oil over my tummy and then even lower down to my glistening mound.

As my eyes grew heavy I thought of how Dylan held my hand as we walked down from Kymin Hill on the way back to Monmouth, where we paused on the bridge over the Monnow River. We stood under the arches of the medieval gatehouse there for a sweet, lingering kiss and a cuddle. How many women had kissed their 'knights' on that same spot over the Monnow as it flowed silently down through the centuries? There would have been more than a few and yet not one so fine as Dylan... my knight, my prince.

'Jennifer, wake up, you need to get ready,' whispered Bronwyn, gently shaking my shoulder.

'Oh, oh, I must have nodded off.' I replied sleepily.

'I've found a fresh uniform for you to wear but I'm afraid you will have to do without knickers. Not that you'll need them bent over Rector Jones' lap!' she said, giggling.