Walk In the Park

Story Info
A Dom couple plays with a you.
3.1k words
3.89
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You receive a call in the evening confirming your appointment, and you have one hour to prepare and thirty minutes to travel. No names are mentioned but you know it's him, and you know she'll be there, too. A rush of expectant lust wells up in you as you step into the shower. You've been hungering for this so intensely, and now the time has come, and your heart jumps at the though of what might happen between us three. The warm water strikes you heavily and trails over your face and your breasts and down between your legs, and every sensation is heightened by your eagerness for the night ahead.

Carefully you dry yourself, and dress just as he has instructed, slipping on black, fine-meshed fishnet stockings and a black lace garter, a flowing, black, ankle-length skirt, and a black tube top and a loose-fitting black blouse, and low, broad heels - and you are to wear no panties or bra underneath.

The fresh memory of his words smolders in your ears as you step into your car and start the engine. As you drive, you obediently part your legs and slip your hand beneath the elastic of your waistband to toy with your moist folds, slowly provoking that gathering ache into a distinct and powerful yearning to be touched, to be commanded, to be restrained and controlled, to be teased and tormented, to be used at our whims as a delicious plaything, and to feel that explosive ecstasy surging up within you and rupturing your consciousness into a convulsive frenzy.

Your nectar is slick and warm on your fingers, and you dutifully work that naughty little cunt up as close as you can to the very brink at each stoplight, but at the same time being very respectfully cautious to keep yourself from actually cumming until his cock is buried deep up in you. As you pass into the entrance to the freeway, you slip your hand out and raise it discreetly to your lips to taste that heady liquor of passion on your fingers. The sweet musk is intoxicating, and you desire all the more fervently to taste hers as well, to be allowed by her to lick between her spread thighs and to be permitted to feel her hard clit under your lapping tongue.

The road slips away under your splayed and slippery little slit as you finger it once more, and you are nearly overpowered several times by your fiercely enflamed need to cum, but not quite... your deep inner strength, and your desire to remain our honorably compliant little strumpet - and the knowledge that your reward will be that soon, when you have been given our consent, your quivering peak will be ever so much more intense – all combine to allow you to withstand the urgent temptation. At long last, the exit approaches and you are nearly distracted from it, and your heavy breath forms profane expressions as you declare to yourself your fiery desire for release. As your foot presses the brake to hold you at the light, you glance around to make certain that you're unobserved, and you jill that sweetly flowing cleft and diddle your swollen clit hard, and your other hand strays into your blouse and beneath your tube top to tweak your favorite and most sensitive nipple. You're so close to cumming now, and you want so badly to just slip your middle and ring fingers all the way up inside and finger fuck that harlot cunt deliciously off, and you briefly plunge your fingers deep in that frothy tightness before the light turns and you slip them out as you make the turn, screaming your sweet frustration and hovering delicately on the verge of that blissful precipice.

You follow his clear directions, concentrating with difficulty, and you pull your car into a space at the inland side of the coastal park, where the empty walkways meander through the lawns between scattered lampposts and along the concrete railings at the top of a rise overlooking the faintly moonlit ocean. Together two shapes appear a little distance before you, male and female walking close together, and they draw nearer in the darkness and then part with her moving to your right and him to your left. He's wearing black pants under a black t-shirt and a long black coat flecked sparsely with white, and carrying a small satchel, and she's in a black cotton robe over a black halter-top and a long black skirt. Her dark hair hangs in a very long braid down past her waistline. We gesture for you to unlock the doors, and we both enter and immediately lean in close and kiss you in turn and lick and bite the sides of your neck and run our hands all over you, telling you what a good little trollop you are to have gotten here so punctually.

He asks in a quiet and authoritative tone, "Have you been a good girl and masturbated right to the point of getting that hot little cunt off as you drove to meet us here?"

You nod in the affirmative and whisper, "Yes, sir."

She feels up your tits lasciviously and whispers in your ear, "That's our sweet little slut - I wanna taste you right here... hike that skirt up and spread your legs for me."

You press your feet against the floor to lift yourself a little as you pull your skirt up over the mesh of the fishnets and display your nakedness to us both as we each move to firmly part your thighs. You thrust your loins upward to meet his fingers as he slides his middle and ring fingers slowly deep up in you and out over your hard little button, then he raises his hand and feeds her his ring finger and then dips his middle finger into his mouth. "Mmm, yes," he utters approvingly, "You've been a very good little slattern indeed."

She lifts her skirt as she kneels on the passenger seat next to you, and she draws her middle finger along the core of her trimmed patch and holds it out near your mouth, "Wanna taste my pretty pussy?"

You respond instantly, "Yes, Mistress!" You can smell her sweetly spicy musk and you feel your cheeks flush with desire.

She taunts you in harsh whispers, holding her finger just out of reach as he slips his fingers into your hair at the back of your neck and holds your head back firmly with your face upturned, "Come on, naughty little slut - fucking lick it! Lick that pussy juice off my finger!" Then we finally allow you to lick her fingers, and you taste the alluring dew of her petals. Her mouth drops open as she watches you eagerly licking and sucking. Her eyes burn into his. "I think she's ready now."

One at a time, he removes from his coat pocket a pair of fur-lined leather cuffs with nickel-plated steel rings, secures them snugly around each of your wrists, closing the velcro straps with a flourish. He opens his satchel and draws out a silky black robe, draws back to help you out of your car, and puts the robe on you. Then he pulls out a heavy four-inch swivel clasp and fastens the two cuffs together behind your back. "I'll carry your keys, since you don't have any pockets, and we'll put your purse in the trunk for safe keeping." He nods to her and she draws the keys from the ignition and pops the trunk hatch, and she lifts your purse by the strap and places it inside before closing the hatch again. Then she moves toward you and hands your keys to him and then we press you tight in between us – you feel his cock rigid and arched against the crack of your ass through the cloth and she lifts your tube top and her halter top to bare her breasts against yours, and she kisses you deeply and mingles your scent with hers on your tongue as his teeth press into your flesh at the base of your neck and her fingers slip under your waistband and into your slick pussy in a single fluid movement. A small whimper of ecstasy emerges from your throat and you are utterly ours to do with as we please.

We lead you into the darkness along the path for some distance, passing one lamppost and then another, with her on your right and her left hand clasped in your left hand, and him on your left with his right in your right hand so that your wrists cross behind you and the long sleeves of the silky robe conceal your bonds. Ahead of us, you notice a particularly dark area beneath a pair of large willows, and as we lead you closer, you can make out a park bench near the ornate concrete fence. We all sit together and we both take a moment with you to admire the beauty of the sliver of moon reflecting dimly blue-white off the surface of the sea. Then she turns to you and whispers slowly and hotly in your ear, "Wanna lick my cunt juice off his cock?" You draw breath sharply at the idea and your heart races at the thought of us watching us fuck and then sucking his cunt-wet cock in such a public place, but a quick look around you, past the secluded gloom in which we sit, reveals that no one is anywhere nearby, and your slit grows even wetter as she pours her eyes into yours and breathes the words, "We're gonna fuck."

We leave you seated as we get up, and she faces the bench and leans over, placing her hands on the back and the arm of the bench, arching her ass out just in front of you as he hikes her skirt up over her bare ass and slips the elastic waistband of his pants down to release his stiff prick into the night air. "Suck it, you little trollop. Suck my fucking prick," he instructs you as he holds it out before you. You bend forward to take his firm length in your mouth, and he quickly licks his thumb and reaches between her legs to slip his thumb up inside her and rub his fingers on her clit. "Get that cock nice and slick for her wet cunt." Her scent mingles with the hint of cologne on his body, and you spread your legs to bend your aching pussy into the bench and grind down on it, as you take his cock all the way down your throat until his short curls tickle your nose. Then he draws it out of your mouth and slides it directly up into her as she wantonly arches her blossom out to receive him.

He holds his coat back, and with his other hand he splays her ass to present to you the slow steady penetration of his glistening cock into her soaking pussy as we fuck mere inches from your face. She turns to regard you over her shoulder, and her eyes unmistakably communicates the willful lust burning in her as she takes his cock deeply inside her. His low tones softly reach your ears, "Does that look nice? Huh? Do you like watching us fuck?" Your mouth is open, full of your hot breath, as you look up into his eyes and nod your assent, and you move to lick and nibble her ass cheek, but your bonds restrain you from anything else at the moment. "Good girl, now suck her nectar off my prick." He pulls out and feeds his now musky shaft to you, and she turns ravenously to join you on his cock, licking the sides as she rakes her fingers into your hair and controls your movement up and down to reveal and conceal his span in your mouth.

Then her mouth is at your ear, "You're gonna be next. I want you to finger my hot cunt deep, and rub my wet clit with your thumb and lick my ass, while you stick that cock-hungry cunt of yours out for him to fuck." She looks around again and lifts her top over her breasts and allows you so suckle on both of her nipples in turn, and then she helps you to stand up, and he unclips the swivel clasp to release your wrists from each other, and then we guide you to place one foot on the bench and the other on the ground. She turns around again and resumes her position with her pussy bared and presented before you, and he bends you down toward her. You brace yourself with one hand on the bench and you lick the fingers and thumb of the other in what turns out to be a useless gesture as you find her folds and her tight tunnel to be soaking wet as you enter her feverish sex, and you feel the cool evening air on your ass as he lifts your skirt up to bare your throbbing wet cunt to his sopping prick. His coat draws around your nakedness as he moves closer.

You feel the swollen and slippery head of his cock rubbing heavily against your engorged clit, and it feels cool and smooth as he slips it slowly downward and into your opening, teasing it mercilessly just a little ways in and out of you as you lick her tight, clean quim and finger her cunt skillfully with your first and middle fingers and thumb, pressing your fingertips lightly against that sweetspot at the back of her pelvic bone as you slip slowly in and out. You hear his muted voice behind you, "Such an obedient little harlot you are, licking that ass and fingering her wet cunt while I'm fucking you out here in the open like this, such a nasty, reckless little fucktoy you are... mmm-hmmmm... so fucking yummy!"

Her voice follows closely on his, "She's working my cunt so good. Oooh yes, what a depraved little slut you are, aren't you, taking his cock up in you as you do me so nice? Fuckin' work that pussy, little girl. Mmmm - yeah, that's it..." Then she looks back over her shoulder, "I wanna watch you ride him as you finger me."

Taking her cue, he sinks all the way into you and moves to keep you on him as he drops to sit down on the bench, pulling you to squat over him and straddle him with both your feet now up on the bench and your back to him. Her nectar cools on your fingers as she breaks from you for a moment to stands in front of you, baring her tits under her robe and holding her skirt up above her triangle. You are now the only one moving as you glide up and down on his cockshaft and reach up to grasp her arm to brace yourself, and she grasps yours as she lifts her leg and sets her foot next to yours on the bench to spread wide for your fingers. As he reaches around and under the cloth to lift and squeeze your tits, you slip your middle and ring fingers into her and jiggle them in and out fast and light with the flat of your thumb rubbing her slick little button – you're wanting her to cum first, and really soon because you can feel your own intensity growing and the fire in your belly is now almost beyond containing as you bear down on the base of his cock. You can feel him tensing beneath you as he guides you to lift a little bit off of him and then to hold your position before he thrusts all the way up into your spread and hovering cunt and then a little way out before plunging back in again and again. Your arm drops around her waist as and rests against her raised thigh as you bend forward to press your shoulder into her belly and lick thirstily over her wet clit as you finger her deeper, and you pass into thoughtless abandon as she stoops to feel up your tits and pinch your puffy nipples, and her breath gets heavier and heavier, panting out her fury as she begins to shudder. You hold as still as you can over him as she starts cumming against your fingers, and her hot fluid gushes beneath your tongue and over your palm as she quivers and bucks against your hand, quietly crying her passion out as her body writhes. You feel that scrumptious ecstasy surge up within you as his primal cock hotly fucks your willful cunt into helplessness, and your body seizes for a moment as he grabs you by the hair and pulls you down to press onto him, and then you grind your flaming entrance down against his hilt, and your clit smears down into your slick juice as you rub it on the ridge of his tight ball sack. Shaking overtakes you and your cunt clenches against his flexing and spurting shaft as he growls low and fierce like an untamed beast at your back. She's still wriggling and jerking against you as you work your fingers in and out of her and lap her hard little button, and his body heaves beneath you in the slowly fading fire of his peak. Sated embers glow in your belly as you rest down against him and pull her closer, kissing upward across her belly and between her breasts.

Mindless oblivion passes very gradually into awareness, and she eases backward and pulls her clothing into place, and she reaches out and lifts your tube top back up as you rise from his softening cock and step down, and he pulls his pants over its drenched and satisfied pinkness. He gets up from the bench and looks around to confirm our continued solitude, and the he looks down and admires the wet spot on the ground that she produced as a result of your skills. A communal sigh of contentment is shared spontaneously by all, and this provokes a communal giggle. The casual tone in his voice bares little trace of the mischief just passed, as he asks, "How about a little hot tea?"

"Mmm, yes," you agree. She leans in and says quietly with a sly smile, "...and then let's all go back to our house for round two – we're not near done with you yet."