Walk In the Woods

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy some alone time in the woods.
1.1k words
3.84
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air is crisp but thankfully not too cold. There is no breeze; the night is very calm and still. We are walking down an old path near the city park. The path forks off in one direction that takes you into the park and into a rose garden. The other part of the path goes up a small hill where you can look out over a lake. The moon is shining bright from the cloudless sky.

I veer to the path that goes up the hill. I can almost see the reflection of the moon on the lake. You take my hand as we reach the top. The view is breath taking. There is a group of geese slowly gliding across the water, causing small ripples.

You put your arm around my waist as we both look out on the serene calmness before us. We had been joking and laughing all along the path, but the beauty of the sight before us made talking impossible. I found it hard to believe that such a wondrous area could be found just a few yards from the hustle and chaos of a city.

I saw a bench nearby and gestured to you and we walked hand in hand to it. The stone bench still held a small amount of heat from the day. You put your arm around me and snuggle against you. It felt so wonderful to be held by you. We so rarely get a chance to enjoy being alone, between kids, work and life in general, this time was so special on many levels.

You kiss the top of my head and pull me closer. I look up into your eyes and feel an almost magnetic pull towards you. You lean down and kiss me so softly, it feels like a whisper. I slightly shift and deepen the kiss. Your strong arms lift me up and I straddle your lap. Our kisses continue, deep and long.

You reach up and pull the zipper down on my fleece jacket. I am wearing a simple t-shirt under it. I get a wicked idea, pull my arms free of my jacket, and slip them inside my shirt. I pull off my shirt, lay it over the back of the bench, and then slide my arms back in my jacket. My white bra practically glows in the moonlight. You smile at my actions and look me in the eye as you flick open the front clasp of my bra. My large breasts spill out and my nipples instantly wrinkle up from the cool air.

Your hands begin kneading my breasts before you clamp your lips over a distended nipple and suck. You use your teeth to gently nip at them and I arch my back to give you better access. My head rolls back and I close my eyes to relish the feeling. I run my fingers in your hair and pull you tighter to my breasts. You shift your attention to the other nipple and I feel myself getting wet. My hips start to rub yours. You pinch and tug on one nipple while sucking on the other.

A whimper escapes my lips as I feel myself getting close to climaxing. You wrap your arm around my waist and thrust your hips in time with mine. I start to climax and you swallow my cries of joy with your mouth. You kiss me deeply until I gain control. As I slowly open my eyes, I see you smile.

My nipples tighten as slight breeze stirs the leaves. I stand up and kick off my shoes. You grin, because you know what I want. You stand up and without ceremony; pull down your pants and underwear. Your cock springs out and stands proudly. I drop to my knees and quickly take it in my mouth, burying my nose in the small amount of hair at the base. I tug at your balls, lightly scrapping them with my nails. You hold my head in place and slowly thrust your cock into my mouth. I let you fuck my face for a few moments, just letting you take the lead.

I feel you pick up the pace and I close my lips around and suck hard. You stop moving and let me suck and lick your cock. I hear you groan and know it is time for something more fun. I suck one last time and pull on you balls one last time, releasing your cock with a pop. I stand up and tug down my jeans, removing my undies as well. I place my clothing on the bench and gently push you to sit back down.

I place my hands on your shoulders and straddle your hips. Your cock is straining toward my dripping pussy. I slide down slowly and take in every last inch. As I reach bottom, I kiss you deeply. I feel your cock twitch inside my pussy. I start to move slowly, wanting to make this last. I feel that we are the only two people in the world.

My pussy is starting to take control of the pace and I feel my wetness grow with each thrust. You put your hands on my hips and start thrusting harder and slamming me down. I am panting and getting closer to orgasm by the second. You lean down, clamp onto a breast, and practically suck it entirely in your mouth. This sends me over the edge and I scream out in ecstasy.

As my tremors stop, I feel that you are still hard and throbbing. I know what we both want and need. I rise up and you align your slick cock to me and slide down in one smooth motion. You are buried my ass. I place my feet on the smooth stone bench and bend my knees deeply as I slide up and down on your cock.

The air is growing cooler, but the fire in us is building hotter by the minute. I close my eyes and concentrate on the sensations. I can feel your cock growing harder, I know you are close. You angle your hand and thrust three fingers into my drenched pussy. Your knuckles are pressing onto my clit, taking me closer to the edge. I slam myself down onto you. Your cock explodes deep into my ass and you groan as you spill your seed into me. You flex your fingers with your climax and it sends me over the edge. I cry out loudly.

I rest my head on your shoulder as we both try to catch our breath. I stand up and pull on my undies and jeans. I can feel our juices coating me. I slide on my shoes and watch you straighten your jacket. You help me zip up mine, my breasts once again encased in my white bra. We walk away hand in hand, my t-shirt still draped over the bench.