Walk In The Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

'I think you were about 7 at the time. You and Brenda had to stay on the Marine base in California with her dad,' he smiled thinking back to that wonderful summer. 'I met you two when her car broke down at the beach,' he said caressing her nipples. 'You used to say you'd marry me if your mom didn't.' John added seeing tears filling Candy's eyes and quickly ran down her face.

She fell on him and began to sob like a baby. 'Yes! I can't believe that we almost forgot each other,' she sobbed trying to wipe the tears away. 'I felt like I was going to die that day after mom died,' she sobbed thinking back to that day so long ago. 'She wanted me to go to you so bad. That was her last wish on earth.' Candy cried thinking of being pulled away from John by her hateful grandfather.

'I know,' he replied caressing her back and ass, trying to give her comfort. 'It took everything thing I had in me to keep from killing him.' John said holding her to his body. 'I fought that old fucker until I was broke trying to get you,' he added thinking of the last court hearing and all hopes of ever getting her faded away.

Candy sat up. 'I tried every way I could think of to find you and every time he would end up stopping me,' she said sniffing back some tears. 'I tried a few more times in high school and... I kinda lost all hope,' she added putting out her lower lip.

'It's okay,' he smiled feeling his cock at full hardness. 'We found each other now,' he said kissing her hoping she would still have the same feelings for him. 'Are you still okay doing this?' he asked with hope.

Candy smiled to him and couldn't help but feeling a lost part of her heart being returned. 'What do you think?' she asked with a big grin. 'Well, maybe on one condition,' she smiled.

'What would that be?' he asked playing her little game.

She smiled, leaned to kiss him and could not help saying her next words. 'If you'll still marry me,' she said with a small hint of desire in her soft voice.

John scratched his head, looked over her great body and saw her hand draw back. 'Okay, I was just kidding,' he laughed. 'I'd love to marry you,' he said with a wink.

'This is so cool,' she smiled thinking of her mom being pleased by the same wonderful man and could not help but wonder how he made her feel. She started a slow grind; just lifting her hips enough to tease him. 'How did Mom like it?' Candy asked while her hips stayed in motion. She just had to know how he loved her and if they were the same in bed.

John smiled at her words. 'She loved doing this,' he said looking at the light running across her pretty face and through her hair, making Candy look just like her Mom. 'She loved teasing me to death,' he laughed thinking back to the way she loved turning him on. 'She would wear a short skirt, stockings and sexy panties when she really wanted me hard.' John smiled as his mind filled with the wonderful woman he loved so long ago. 'She'd start by just a light touch or maybe a brush against me as she bent down, making sure I'd get a little glimpse of her panties. From there she'd lean over me, making sure I'd see down her blouse and her breasts that you inherited from her,' he smiled leaning up to kiss both of her swollen nipples.

Candy leaned forward making it easier for him to reach her. 'I like that,' she whispered and he leaned to kiss them again, but with more passion than before. She enjoyed his mouth covering each one while his tongue carefully teased. 'Did she like her breasts and nipples played with?' Candy asked John moving her hips faster. She needed to feel him filling her with his hot cum.

John just laughed. 'Baby, that Mom of yours loved just about anything I did to her,' he paused to suck each of her nipples. 'Yes, she loved it very much. When I felt she was ready to cum,' he closed his eyes, seeing her on him, riding just like Candy was at this very time. 'I would hold each of her breasts like this,' he reached to hold each one with his hands, pulling them to his mouth. 'I'd start sucking them as hard as I could.' John said feeling tears in his eyes. 'That lady would cum and cum until I stopped,' he added reaching to wipe his eyes.

Candy loved her nipples sucked the same way when she came and just now found out that her Mom did too. 'What else did she like?' she asked shifting her hips and started riding John faster, deeper. Hearing the things that her Mom and John did were turning her on.

'She loved to suck me,' he said caressing her face. 'We would be sitting watching a movie after you went to bed and she would lie across my lap and suck me all night,' he smiled thinking of the times that she would suck him and they would end up making love until sun rise. 'Do you remember you and I going off for breakfast?' he asked giving her a wink enjoying her face getting red. 'Me and Mom were up all night...playing,' he smiled pulling her to his chest. 'You sure this doesn't bother you?' he asked looking into her eyes for any sign of regret.

'Heck no!' she replied. 'John I loved you so much then I would have been just like Tammy is now,' she paused. 'I'd be after you all the damn time,' she leaned to kiss him as her hips moved back into motion. 'Now I really want to cum with you,' she moaned moving as fast as she could.

Their skin slapped together, her juices flowed from her body like a small river and John was so hard it hurt her to take him all the way inside.

'Come on baby,' he whispered grabbing her breasts pulling them to him mouth, he sucked and sucked them hard.

Candy felt the fire in her hips and it was spreading fast. Her heart started to throb and blood rushed through her so fast she thought she was going to faint. 'Oh my God!' she screamed out. 'Oh yes!' she cried out thrashing her hips every direction she knew. She was exploding around the only man her mother had loved and now he was all hers. 'Oh John,' she whimpered thinking of her loving mother and all the wonderful things they had planned to do with John and his daughter, Tammy.

*.

Bill and Stacie led the way back to the cliffs, keeping a close eye out for Todd and maybe hint that Kim was still alive. 'Be careful,' he whispered pointing up the steep cliffs above.

Ray moved next to Tammy and made sure she would be safe. 'Stay close to me,' he smiled as he kissed her on the side of the face.

Tammy loved him so much and was happy that they had made love, but her Daddy still filled her mind. He may not have gotten her first, but she still wanted him to make love to her one time. She had thought of him so long, she just had to be with him or her life would always feel incomplete.

'Think he's up there?' Stacie whispered as she hugged Bill as tight as she could. She didn't want anymore rocks slamming into her body. 'I hope Kim's okay,' she added looking to him and couldn't wait to get his big, fat cock back inside her body.

Bill just gave her a smile as he caressed her firm ass. 'I'm sure she is,' he said not knowing if she was or not. He couldn't tell her that there was a good chance that Todd had killed her.

'Last night was great.' Stacie smiled thinking of him tearing her tiny pussy apart and she wanted it again. '' I can't wait till we get to do it again,' she smiled reaching to give him a squeeze through his jeans.

Bill felt her hand on him and couldn't help growing as they walked along. 'You need to behave. We should be looking all around for that asshole,' he added carefully moving her hand from his now swollen cock. 'We can do it all you want when we get alone,' he smiled thinking of being back inside her wonderful body.

'Looks like them two are already making plans for later.' Ray laughed watching Stacie's great looking ass wiggle as she teased Bill. 'Do you think your Dad's going to kill me for getting you?' Ray asked with worry in his voice thinking of John tearing him in two or just killing him.

'I don't think so,' she smiled to him. 'Stacie told me that he was going to tell me to go and be with you,' she said hugging Ray hoping that Dad wouldn't be mad and hurt him.

Ray let out a sigh of relief. 'I'm glad to hear that,' he said with a big grin. 'After we get out of here... will you move in with me?' he asked hoping that this wasn't just a fling or something. He loved Tammy so much. 'You'll love living in California.'

Tammy smiled to Ray and reached to hug him. 'I think that will be very nice,' she replied thinking of being with him all of the time and she could have the babies she had always dreamt of. 'You know I want a bunch of kids,' she smiled. 'Just think of all the fun we're going to have making them,' she said in a low seductive voice as she reached to squeeze his cock.

'I can't wait,' he replied with a grin. 'I've got a hang up for pregnant ladies,' he added giving her a hug. 'I just love looking at them and now I'll be able to do all kinds of things, like rubbing your belly, kissing your breasts as they swell with milk and I'll even be able to drink from you.' Ray said feeling his cock growing hard just thinking of what he had just said.

'You nasty little man!' Tammy teased feeling wetness pouring into panties. She thought of him nursing from her and couldn't wait for him to suck her hard nipples the next time they were alone.

'Look Out!' Bill yelled as rocks began to fly off the cliffs towards them. He pushed Stacie against the rocks and shielded her from danger. Ray grabbed Tammy trying to do the same thing, but his body was so much smaller.

Tammy screamed out as rocks poured down on them, wondering if she was to die on this beautiful day. 'I love you,' she said looking to Ray as the rocks flew from the cliffs above.

*.

John and Candy walked together hugging each other as they made their way back to the others' when John heard something. 'Did you hear that?' he asked stopping to listen. 'It sounded like a scream,' he added as they walked on.

'It could have been some kind of animal.' Candy replied looking to John. She knew that he had been trained to see and hear things that a normal person would never know. So when he said something or had a feeling, it would be a very good idea to do what he said.

John looked over to Candy. 'I think we need to hurry,' he said in a worried voice. 'I think it was a girl screaming,' he added reaching to take Candy's backpack from her. 'Come on girl!' he smiled to her pretty face. 'Let's see how fast we can get back,' he laughed when he saw a painful look cover her face. John knew she was tired, but not from hiking or running, but from their wonderful sex they had shared less than an hour ago.

'Oh Lord!' Candy laughed as she ran after John down the dusty path. Her breasts bounced up and down with each long stride and she saw John glancing back a few times with a big smile on his handsome face. 'See something you like?' she teased trying to match his exhausting pace.

He slowed enough to run beside her. 'I see two things that I can't wait to get in my mouth,' he panted as they ran. 'I'm going to suck them really hard as I fuck the holy shit out of you,' he laughed, trying not to trip.

'You are?' she asked laughing with him feeling her tiny panties getting wet from his words. 'And what if I say no?' Candy teased knowing she would do just about anything John asked of her.

He gave her a big smile. 'I'll just take it!' he replied reaching to give her great ass a playful slap.

'Oh really? Now what fun would that be?' Candy asked with a big smile. 'Wouldn't you rather a willing girl under you screaming for you to fuck her brains out?' she laughed knowing that she would be first in line to fuck him.

John laughed, stopped and pulled her into his arms. 'I love you,' he whispered as he leaned to give her a deep, loving kiss while his big, strong hands roamed around her body.

Candy pulled away from his kiss feeling as if she was going to cum right where she stood. 'You turn me on so much,' she smiled. 'When this is all over, what do you have planned?' she asked hoping his future included her. She had loved him as a small girl, but now she loved him as a woman.

John looked deep into her loving eyes and knew his reply without even thinking. 'I hope to have a pretty girl come to live with me,' he smiled caressing her heated ass. 'I promised to marry her a long time ago.' John said looking into her eyes. 'If she still wants me,' he said and Candy jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

'I think she will.' Candy panted with excitement rushing through her body, wishing that John would lay her down right there and make love to her until she fainted. 'I love you!' she said as tears of love and happiness rolled down her face.

John held the pretty girl in his arms and had never felt such love in his life. Tammy loved him, but she was his daughter and deep down he knew it was wrong the way their relationship had gone. This was a love stronger than he had with Tammy's late mother and he had loved her with all of his heart.

'And I love you,' he smiled as he also thought of lying her down and consummating their love. 'Be ready to get it better than we did last night and this morning,' he said giving her one of his winks. 'We should get going,' he added giving Candy a small kiss on her lips.

She felt like exploding in his strong arms when she heard his wonderful words of what was to come and when he winked at her, drove her even closer. 'I think if you touch or doing anything else, I'm going to cum right here,' she whispered hoping, praying that he would take her and please her burning desires.

He smiled and stood her on the ground. 'I would, but we really need to get moving,' he said caressing her face. 'I promise that tonight will be the best time you've ever had!' John smiled reaching to pick up the backpacks.

Candy was helpless as she stood before him. She needed to cum so badly her hips hurt and her tiny pussy was begging for relief. 'It's going to be a long day,' she replied jogging off, leaving him standing alone.

John watched her shapely ass wiggling under her small shorts as he ran behind her. He knew that he had at last found a lovely woman to share his life and hoped things worked out in their favor.

*.

Todd ran up to Stacie, grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her from under Bill. 'Get up!' he yelled placing his hunting knife to her throat as he pulled her right arm behind her, making sure he gave it a hard twist. 'Anyone fucks with me and I'm slitting her throat,' he said in an evil voice watching Bill, Ray and Tammy pull themselves up.

'Oh my God!' Tammy gasped when she saw Ray's arm was nearly broken in two. 'He needs to get this set,' she added reaching to help him.

Todd just laughed at her. 'Fuck him! He can suffer because you all are going to die soon anyway,' he laughed again. 'Single file up that trail. Anyone tries to jump me, she dies!' he laughed pointing to a small trail next to a large rock.

They walked single file just as Todd had ordered up the small trail. 'Why don't you shoot him?' Ray whispered to Tammy as they walked along. 'I'll stay behind you so he can't see you,' he added walking as close to Tammy as he could get.

'I can't get a clear shot,' she whispered back. 'I could hit Stacie,' she added knowing she should wait for a better time. He Daddy had taught her to always make sure you had a good, clean shot.

Ray held his broken arm as it throbbed with pain. 'Come on, you can do it,' he softly said giving a quick look back to Stacie and Todd.

'If she says she can't, leave her alone!' Bill said in a mean voice as he looked to Ray with anger. How could he even think of putting Stacie in such danger? If Tammy missed, Todd was sure to cut her throat and if Tammy missed him, she could shoot the pretty, young girl that he had fallen in love with.

Todd heard them talking, but couldn't hear what they were saying. 'Shut the fuck up! If you try any shit, she gets it first,' he said with a smile as he licked her ear. 'I'm going to fuck you before I kill you, so you can relax,' he laughed feeling her tensing up. 'You're going to wish you fucked me in the woods bitch!' he laughed feeling blood rushing to his cock.

'You'll have to kill me because I'll never fuck some pig like you,' she replied trying to pull from him, but the sharp blade against her tender flesh reminded her to hold still and do as he said.

'I'll just tie you up and do anything I want,' he laughed thinking of her tied down and at his mercy, just like the way he had left his bloody girlfriend, Kim. 'I'm going to love fucking you,' he whispered in her ear. 'I'm not sure if I want your cunt or this hot little ass of yours.' Todd laughed out thinking of all the ways he had fucked Kim last night. 'Maybe I'll fuck your cunt,' he said. 'I already fucked one ass half the night so, I think some cunt is in order.' Todd laughed out thinking of being inside Stacie's hot body.

'You better not have hurt Kim.' Stacie said thinking of poor Kim lying somewhere in the woods hurt or even dead because of him.

'That little whore got it real good!' He laughed out thinking of her trying to scream for help as he used her tiny ass. 'I don't think she'll cheating on me again or anyone else for that matter!' he laughed out in an evil laugh.

Stacie's heart broke in two when she heard his horrible words. 'I'll kill you with my bare hands!' she yelled out and saw her friends turn to look. 'I think he killed Kim,' she cried looking at Tammy.

'No!' Tammy screamed as she fell to the ground. 'No!' she screamed again hoping to take Todd's concentration from Stacie just for one second, but he stood firm, not letting his grip on her relax.

Todd just stood holding the knife to Stacie. 'Get up and shut your fucking mouth!' he said looking down to her thinking how good it was going to feel being inside her after he finished with Stacie. 'She's not dead,' he laughed. 'I didn't kill her, I left her to suffer!'

'You cold hearted fucker!' Tammy said in a low voice, thinking of how bad she wanted to pull the pistol from her jeans and empty it in his brain. 'You'll get yours soon enough,' she added having a strange feeling her Daddy was on his way back to them. She knew he wasn't the type to sit and wait for help, he would make it himself.

Todd laughed at her and knew he would be fucking her just like he had Kim. Face down in the dirt with his cock rammed in her ass while his fists pounded into her back. 'Sure!' he smiled thinking of other ways that he could hurt her. 'Get moving cunt!' he yelled lifting the knife under Stacie's neck, not caring if he cut her or not.

'Don't hurt her!' Tammy screamed when she saw a line of blood coming from under Stacie's neck. 'I'm going,' she said jumping up from the ground and hoped she'd get a shot at him soon. If there was ever a time in her life that she had wanted to kill another human being, it was now.

They walked on for fifteen minutes. 'Behind that big rock.' Todd said pointing to a large rock that between two big bushes. 'Get in there and lay face down on the ground or this bitch dies,' he said watching Ray and Bill very closely.

Tammy led the way and when she pushed through the heavy brush, she saw a sight that broke her heart. 'Oh no!' she cried running to Kim. She was tied spread eagle, face down on the ground. Kim had been beaten so badly she was bleeding all over her back; shoulders and her cute, little ass had been raped. 'You rotten mother fucker,' she sobbed looking at Todd. 'You will die for doing this to her.' Tammy added wishing he would move the knife from Stacie's neck for just a few short seconds.

He just laughed thinking of tying Tammy down the same way. Her ass was better looking than Kim's was. 'I'm tying you the same way bitch so look at her good.' He laughed.

'Everybody to the ground!' Todd yelled pushing Ray down. 'Lay down fucker or I'm slicing her up,' he said looking to Bill. He tossed Tammy two pieces of rope. 'Tie them two up and if you don't do it right, I'll cut her,' he said pushing the knife into Stacie's neck as he made sure that Bill and Ray could not free themselves.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers