Walker Family Incest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMatthews
CMatthews
226 Followers

I take a couple of steps back so I can take a good look at her. She may be fifty six years old, but her body is still incredibly sexy! She exercises five days a week and is so slim that she borrows my dresses on occasion. Other than her breasts being a little larger than mine, we look like identical twins. She looks fabulous in her white T-shirt and she is not wearing a bra! Her little jean skirt looks perfect on her because it shows off her long, lean, toned legs. I am really looking forward to tonight so I can lay naked in bed while she slowly undresses, pulls the satin sheet away, then climbs in next to me!

Anyway, I snap back to reality and pick up her "overnight" bag, then we walk back into house. I take her upstairs to my bedroom, then she tells me she wants to use the bathroom, so I go back downstairs to the kitchen. As I am reaching into the cabinets to get paper plates and cups, I look out the window and see Krissy laying flat on her back and her brother is between her legs leaning over her! I quickly open the sliding door and run towards them, but Tommy already has his cock about half way in his sister's pussy. I run up to them and give Tommy a big shove so he falls backward. Then, I point my finger at them and tell them to behave themselves because my Mother is here and we will be having dinner shortly.

Krissy starts complaining, but I tell them to get back in the cool water and play around for a few more minutes until my Mother comes down to see them. They do as I tell them, then suddenly the sliding door from the kitchen opens. I look over in that direction and watch as my Mother turns around to close it.

Jesus Christ, she is completely naked except for wearing a pair of high heel shoes! After closing the door, she turns around, and I marvel as what a spectacular pair of tits she has! As she walks towards me, I can see every lean muscle in her legs expand and contract. I thought my body was in pretty good shape, but her older, firmer body makes her look more sexier. I stare at her smooth pussy, while she whips her long, silky gray hair around her face as she walks towards me.

She takes a few more steps, then we embrace and begin kissing. She runs her hands down my back to my bikini bottoms and begins pushing them down. I immediately pull them back up, then tell her to behave herself. She says I am the only person wearing anything, so I should be naked also! Well, I give into her wishes, so I let her push my bikini bottoms down to the floor, then I step out of them.

I turn around to let her untie my bikini top. She unties it, then immediately gets down on her knees, pulls my ass cheeks apart and sticks her tongue in my asshole! I enjoy the sensation for a few seconds, then think this is not appropriate behavior for myself to be exhibiting in front of my children. I turn around, and throw my bikini top over on a chair, then help my Mother to her feet. I look over at Tommy and Krissy and tell them to get out of the pool and come over to greet their Grandmother.

Krissy hops out of the pool and runs to her. They immediately embrace and start tongue kissing each other while their hands grab each others ass cheeks and squeeze them. After about a minute, Krissy releases her Grandmother and steps back a little bit. She stares at her big breasts for a couple of seconds, then reaches out with both hands and begins to feel them. My Mother starts moaning softly, then Krissy takes her hands off her breasts, leans forward and begins sucking on them! I let a minute or two pass buy, then I reach over and push Krissy away from her. I scold her for taking too much time, and that she should give her brother a chance to give his Grandma a big hug.

Suddenly, Krissy gets down on her knees and starts running her hands up and down my Mother's legs.

She spends a minute feeling her legs, then look up and says "Gosh Grandma, your legs must be the most beautiful ones I have ever had my hands on! They are so smooth and toned!"

Krissy pauses for a second to look directly at my Mother's pussy, then looks up into her Grandmother's eyes and says "Is it okay with you Grandma if I lick your pussy for a few seconds? I promise I will only do it for a short time because I know Tommy is waiting!"

My Mother looks down between her naked breasts and tells Krissy that it is okay with her. Krissy immediately buries her face in her Grandmother's pussy and starts licking as fast as she can!

My Mother really enjoying her Granddaughter's attention, but after a couple of minutes, I push Krissy away from her.

Krissy reluctantly gets back on her feet as my son takes a couple of steps forward to give his Grandmother a big welcoming caress. When Tommy is about a foot away from her, she reaches out with both hands and starts playing with his cock. It was a little bit deflated when she first grabbed it, but after a few seconds I can see the veins in the shaft are bulging and the head has turned a dark purple color.

While his Grandmother jacks his cock, Tommy leans towards her and they start tongue kissing each other.

After a few moments, my Mother says "Well, enough of this Tommy, put your arms around me and give me a big hug!"

She releases her grip from her Grandson's cock then Tommy puts his arms around her. Because my Mother has on tall high heel shoes, Tommy's cock goes right between her legs! As they continue kissing, my son starts thrusting his hips forward and backward so his big cock is sliding against her pussy lips. After a couple of minutes, my Mother reaches down, grabs Tommy's cock and positions it for penetration. She holds his cock there for a few seconds while she tells him she has been waiting for the moment for over two months, then lets go of it.

Tommy suddenly thrusts his hips forward and his entire cock disappears into her pussy!

My Mother gasps, and I can see that she is out of breath! She tries to hold onto her Grandson as he starts ramming his huge cock into her, but she lets go of him and slowly slumps to the patio floor. My son's cock pops out of her, then she quickly lays down flat on her back and closes her eyes.

Tommy immediately gets down on his knees, pushes my Mother's legs apart and aims his cock towards her pussy. I shout at him to get away from her because she just fainted! He ignores me and shoves his cock back inside her! He starts fucking her and after a few seconds, my Mother opens her eyes and smiles. Tommy does not notice this because he is looking over at me.

He says "I can't stop fucking her Mom! Grandma has one of the best pussys I have ever had my cock inside of! I promise you I will be done in just a couple of minutes!"

My Mother winks at me, then closes her eyes and softly moans while her Grandson continues to ram his cock in and out of her.

After about five minutes Tommy suddenly stops and I can tell that he is ejaculating his sperm into her pussy. He rests on his elbows for a minute, then begins slowly pushing his cock in and out of her.

My Mother opens her eyes and says "Jesus Christ Tommy, are you going to fuck me again?"

She tells her Grandson to get off her because her pussy can't take much more of his huge cock pounding inside her, then tries to get out from underneath him. Tommy grabs her wrists and holds her down while he fucks the hell out of her!

She is moaning loudly and screaming "Oh my God! Oh my God!" for the next couple of minutes, then Tommy suddenly stops and lets his cock pump over and over again into her pussy. He waits for a few seconds, then stands up and helps his Grandmother to her feet.

She runs her fingers through her hair a couple of times, then says "I don't think I have had this much sperm in me since I let twenty men gang bang me in a bar about thirty years ago when I was working as a stripper!

I get us some cold drinks and we spend the afternoon laying in the sun and swimming in the pool. A few hours later, Tommy turns on the grill, then we sit down at the patio table and have lively conversation while we enjoy our evening meal.

When it gets to be about ten o'clock at night I suggest that we go up to bed and get a good night's rest so we can get up early. I take my Mother's hand and lead her up to my bedroom and wait until she gets in the bed, then I pull the sheet over her.

I always do the same thing with my daughter, so I walk down the hallway to her room. Oh my gosh, Krissy got what she wanted! She is laying on her back with her legs up in the air while her brother is between her legs slowly fucking her!

I stand in the doorway watching them for about five minutes, then Krissy looks in my direction and tells me to come over and sit beside her.

I walk over and sit down, then she says "Mom, I have always wanted to lick your pussy while Tommy fucks me! Will you sit on my face just this one time! I promise that I will never ask you again! Please let me lick your pussy while Tommy fucks me!"

I tell her "Well, okay, but try to keep quiet because my Mother is probably sleeping."

Krissy immediately tells her brother to lean back a little bit so I can get up on my knees and swing a leg over her face. I position myself over her, then she immediately sticks out her tongue and races it up and down my clit.

Jesus, this feels fucking great! I expect Tommy to start humping his sister again, but instead he keeps his cock in her and begins running his hands up and down my back.

I look over my shoulder at him, then he grabs my chin and kisses me. This is not what I was expecting! I promised Krissy that her brother is going to fuck her on his last night home, now he is getting more interested in me!

We continue to tongue kiss each other while Krissy licks my pussy for a few minutes, then he pushes on the center of my back to hold me down while he pulls his cock out of his sisters pussy and starts pushing it between my ass cheeks.

I immediately raise my pussy up from my daughter's face and try to get off the bed, but that just makes my ass cheeks spread wider apart! Tommy quickly grabs his cock and presses it against my asshole, then puts his hands on my hips and thrusts his hips forward! It hurts at first, then the head of his cock pops inside me and starts sliding forward. I suddenly feel a rush of excitement and settle back down on my daughter's face while my son begins fucking my ass!

Even though Krissy is obviously enjoying herself, I promised her that she can have her brother for the entire night, so I start struggling to get away from him. I quickly think of a plan escape from him, so I relax and let him fuck my ass for the next couple of minutes. Suddenly, I push myself up, turn around as far as I can and push Tommy away from me! He falls back on the bed, so I get up and run out of the room!

I pause for a second, then he steps into the hallway! I immediately turn around, run down the stairs, yank open the front door and run outside onto the front lawn! I wait a few seconds, then he appears at the front door, looks around, and sees me! I turn around, and don't really know where to go next, but I look across the street and see that Monica's lights are still on and her front door is open! I dash across the road, up her driveway and burst into her house! I quickly look around the room and see the two young girls that Monica met today are naked on her living room floor in a "sixty nine" position while Monica is sitting on her couch with two of her fingers inside her pussy. I run over to Monica and sit down next to her while I frantically tell her that my son wants a piece of my ass and is chasing me.

The two young girls stop licking each others pussy's and crawl over next to me while I tell Monica how I promised my daughter that Tommy would sleep with her all night before he goes back to college tomorrow afternoon.

Monica pulls her fingers out of her pussy and lets me taste them, then says "You told me Tommy is sleeping all night with Krissy, and that is what she wanted! She is not going to mind if you fuck him tonight! She just wants to open her eyes in the morning and see her brother sleeping next to her! Now go home and fuck him, then go to your own bed!"

Suddenly, Tommy walks through the front door of Monica's house!

He must have looked up and down the road for a minute, then figured I was over here at my best friend's house. He is no stranger to this house and has been over her plenty of times to fuck Monica.

I am sure the two young girls have never seen a cock as big as my son's because they gasp at the sight of it. Tommy's cock is exceptionally large and long and I have often seen that same expression on other women's faces before. Monica immediately gets off the couch and walks over to Tommy.

She says "Hi handsome, how come you have not come over to visit me the past two weeks?"

My son has calmed down quite a bit, but his cock is still hard as ever. Monica is completely naked except for very tall "high heel" shoes. She puts one arm around Tommy's neck and pulls his head down to kiss him while she grabs hold of his cock with her other hand and slides it between her legs. They begin tongue kissing, then Tommy grabs hold of Monica's ass cheeks and begins slowly thrusting his cock between her legs. After a couple of minutes, Monica raises her left leg up and tells Tommy to hold onto it, then she guides his cock into her pussy. He thrusts upward and Monica's body jerks as his massive cock pushes past her pussy lips and penetrates her about six or seven inches. He pulls his cock back out a little bit, waits for a second, then plunges the whole ten inches into her.

Monica's head snaps back then she starts moaning as Tommy starts fucking her. The two girls next to me, Courtney and Sarah, start running their hands all over my naked body while we watch the sex show in front of us. It is fucking erotic to see a man fucking a woman in high heels while they are standing up!

After about ten minutes, Monica is completely exhausted and wants Tommy to stop, but he does not! She starts telling him to let go of her, but he ignores her and keeps ramming his cock inside her pussy!

Another couple of minutes go by, then suddenly, Tommy lets her leg back down to the floor and releases his grip from her. Monica almost collapses, but she makes it over to the couch and sits down next to me. After a few seconds, she tells Courtney and Sarah that she is done with Tommy, and they can have fun with him if they want.

Immediately the two young blond girls get down on their knees in front of him. They both reach up at the same time and start stroking the huge cock back and forth.

Sarah says "This cock is so big, I don't think I can get it in my mouth!"

Courtney says "Well, go ahead and try! I will help you!"

Sarah opens her mouth as wide as it will go, then Courtney gently pushes her head forwards. The head of Tommy's cock slowly moves past her teeth and it goes in a couple of inches. Sarah starts gagging, but Courtney keeps pushing her head forward! Suddenly, Courtney grabs Sarah's hair and pulls her backwards. Sarah takes a deep breath then Courtney shoves her head forward again!

They do this over and over for a few minutes, then Courtney says "Let me try this time!"

Courtney is the better looking of the two, and she appears to be the most experienced when it comes to sucking cock. Monica leans on my shoulder and starts playing with my tits while Courtney opens her mouth, puts her hands down along her sides and looks up at Tommy.

In a sexy voice she says "I am going to hold my breath for the next minute. I want you to grab the back of my head and shove your cock into my mouth as far as your want! When I raise my hands up from my sides, then take your cock out as fast as you can!"

Courtney takes a deep breath then Tommy grabs the back of her head and furiously starts fucking the young girl's face!

A minute passes by, then the girl starts struggling to get my son's hands off the back of her head! She starts gagging and saliva starts pouring down her chin! Another few seconds go by then Tommy finally releases her and she slumps down on the carpet. Courtney coughs a few times, then takes a deep breath and sits back up.

After watching the sex show and having Monica play with my tits the entire time, I am horny as hell and want my son's cock back in my asshole. I get up from the couch, walk over to him and apologize for running away from him tonight. I turn around, and tell Monica that we are leaving, then thank her for clearing up the conflicting emotions I had earlier. She jumps up from the couch and thanks Tommy for the fuck, then gives me a quick kiss.

I take hold of Tommy's cock and lead him through Monica's front door then we walk down her driveway and start crossing the road. I feel really happy, and decide that when Tommy and I get in our house, I am going to let him fuck me as long as he wants!

When we get in the middle of the street, Tommy suddenly stops, forces me down on my hands and knees and gets behind me. I know what he is planning to do, so I start struggling with him.

He pushes on my back with both of his hands, but I manage to turn my head around and say "You can't fuck me in the middle of the street you crazy bastard! There are cars driving by, and they will see us!"

He positions his cock against my asshole, then thrusts his hips forward. All ten inches of his cock slide inside me and there is nothing I can do now. I just have to wait until he is finished. After two or three minutes, the headlights of a car start bearing down on us, and I scream at my son to stop!

He pulls his cock out of my ass, then yanks me up from the street. I think he is finished with me, but he reaches around me, grabs my ass cheeks and lifts me upwards against him. I put my arms and legs around him to support myself, then he quickly reaches between his legs and positions his cock at my pussy entrance. With one thrust of his hips, his huge cock disappears inside me. He quickly carries me to our driveway just as the car passes by, then he starts fucking me while he is standing up.

I am so fucking horny that I start helping him by pulling on his neck to lift me up a little bit, then I drop back down on his hard cock. After just a few minutes, he suddenly stops and I can feel his warm sperm gushing inside me. His cock keeps pumping and pumping for the next few seconds, then he lets me down to my feet.

I put my hands on my hips, then point a finger at him and say "I thought I told you not to do that anymore!"

CMatthews
CMatthews
226 Followers
12