Walking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up to rummage through my movie collection. "Hmmm. Action, adventure, sci-fi, typical guy stuff. Oh, my, that one looks a little racy. My, my, you have a bit of porn here, don't you? Hmmm. Oh, can we watch a romance? Please?" she said, holding up a DVD case.

"Whatever you like," I said. I settled back on the couch and let out a little groan. "Oh, my back is telling me how much snow I shoveled today."

She gave me a concerned look and said, "Does it really hurt?"

"No, I'm just a little stiff and tired. I'll probably be okay in the morning."

"After shoveling snow all day, you're not going to plunk your tired back on that couch. I've seen your bed. There's plenty of room there for both of us."

"Oh, I couldn't do that," I said.

"Nonsense. I'm not turning you out of your own bed. Besides, I kind of liked having someone close to me at night. I don't snore, do I? Please? I'll be good."

The thought of her next to me in my nice, comfortable bed, made me stir. I wished she hadn't promised to be good. "Let's watch the movie," I said. "I'll see how I feel by bedtime."

As we watched the movie, we found ourselves shifting our position on the couch so that eventually, she was snuggled against my side, and my arm was wrapped around her shoulder. We were comfortable. During the love scenes in the movie, I was aware of the warm, enticing feel of her body against me.

After the movie ended, I turned to her and said, "You know, there should be enough hot water by now for a shower. Why don't you treat yourself? There's shampoo and conditioner, and I have a hair dryer."

"You go ahead. You're the one who needs the hot spray on your back and shoulders. If there's still some hot water after you're done, I'll get a shower then," she said.

I had shampoo in my eyes when I heard the bathroom door open. Then I heard the shower curtain move, and felt a hand on my belly.

"I'll scrub your back," she murmured. "Maybe there will be enough hot water for you to wash me too."

"You don't have to do this," I said.

"I know. Now turn around and let me wash you."

Her hands felt amazing, scrubbing and kneading the skin and muscles of my shoulders, then my back, and finally my ass.

"Turn around and rinse," she said.

As soon as I was facing her, she began to work the soap into a lather on my chest. I was already erect, but when she dropped to her knees to wash my cock and balls, I began to leak pre-cum into her hand.

"You're going to wash me next. All of me," she said.

She stood and grabbed the shampoo. "Would you wash my front while I do my hair?" she asked.

I gently rubbed the soap onto her chest, watching as her nipples hardened with my touch.

"Be sure to lather my nipples really well. And don't forget the rest of me," she whispered.

When it was time to wash her pussy, I knelt in front of her. She spread her legs slightly to give me better access. Her lips were full, firm, swollen-looking. Her clit was coming erect.

"Oh yes, clean me," she moaned.

I did, thoroughly. Her breathing became ragged, and I could feel moisture on my fingers that had not come from the shower head.

"Oh God," she moaned. "I think you'd better wash my back now." She turned away from me, presenting her beautiful ass to my view.

I slowly washed her shoulders, her back, her sides, and her hips. My hands came to rest on her firm, luscious buttocks.

"Wash my ass really well," she breathed.

My fingers traced patterns in the soapsuds on her asscheeks. She spread her legs, leaned forward, and said, "Please. Clean me."

My soapy fingers slipped down to her brown star, and started rubbing it.

"Oh yes, that's nice," she said in a husky whisper. As I continued to massage her asshole, she started moving her hips forward and back. "More," she moaned. "More. Clean me inside."

I pressed my middle finger against her sphincter, and it suddenly relaxed. My finger slipped inside.

"Yesssss!" she hissed. "Oh please, deeper. Add another finger."

I glanced down at my cock, and saw it twitching with my pulse, a string of pre-cum falling to the shower floor. The feel of her hot, tight ass gripping my fingers was almost enough to push me over the edge.

She leaned front further and handed me the bottle of hair conditioner. "You might need this," she said. "Spread some on your cock to make it slippery." Then she bent forward and braced her hands on the tub faucet. "Fuck my ass," she said. "Hard."

I did as she asked. The heat, the tightness, the sound of her grunting as I fucked her made me ready to cum in way too short a time. I wanted her to cum too, so I slid my hands around her hips and began rubbing her clit while fingering her tight pussy.

"Make me cum," she said. "Make me cum hard. Cum in my ass. I need it." And then she began to scream. Her fluids were running freely down her thighs as her internal muscles clenched both my fingers and my cock. I came, long and hard, jet after steaming jet of my cum shooting deep into her bowel.

We stayed locked together for a time. She was supporting her upper body with her hands on the faucet, and I held her ass crushed against me, trying to regain my senses from the overwhelming orgasm I had just had.

Finally, she said softly, "Thank you."

"No, thank you!" I said. "You were amazing."

"The water's getting cooler," she said.

"I hadn't noticed," I replied.

"Let's clean up and go to bed."

"Okay," I replied, reluctantly allowing my softening cock to fall from her glorious ass.

When we got out of the tub, I realized I hadn't gotten any clothes out for us to wear to bed. As I toweled off, I said, "The hair dryer's in the cupboard below the sink. I'll go and find some clothes for us."

"Just turn on the electric blanket," she said. "I don't want to wear anything to sleep with you tonight."

The bed was getting comfortably warm when she came into the room and crawled under the covers next to me. "I'm not sure that half-freezing to death is the way I would have chosen to get to actually meet you," she said, "But I'm glad things turned out this way."

"So am I." We rolled on our sides to face each other. I was just about to ask her what she was thinking when she moved in to kiss me. There was warmth, a hint of passion, but it was not urgent. Our hands explored each other, but it was more an act of discovery and tenderness than it was actual foreplay.

When we finally broke our kiss, she lay her head on my chest. "I enjoyed our shower," she said.

"I did too."

"I want more," she said, lifting herself onto one elbow to smile at me. Then she kissed me again, hard, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. Her free hand began to move downward across my chest and stomach, and came to rest on my re-awakening penis. "Here," she said, "let me help you with that."

She got on her hands and knees, and began kissing her way down from my throat to my belly. Her hand was lightly fondling my cock and balls. Her kisses moved out from my center line to rain down on my hip and then trail down my thigh. She leaned across me to kiss and lick my other thigh, and then gently urged my legs apart. Her tongue traced a line from the top surface of my thigh to the inside, and then crossed to the other leg.

By this time, my cock was as hard as it had been in the shower. This amazing woman was making me want her again, maybe more than I had before.

I felt her lips tugging on the loose skin of my scrotum. Her tongue bathed me, and then she sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

"Oh God," I moaned.

"It gets better," she whispered. Her tongue began to move, agonizingly slowly, up the underside of my shaft. She stopped at the little triangle where the bottom of the head of my cock joins the shaft. Using just the tip of her tongue, she flicked back and forth over that super-sensitive skin. Then she licked her way back down to my balls. Each time she came back up the shaft of my penis, she licked the edge of the head, but never actually touched the tip of my cock. I was going wild.

"I want to make you cum," she said.

"Not without you. Move over so I can lick you too," I said, helping her to position herself so that her wet pussy was just above my mouth. She smelled fresh and clean, of course, but the overall aroma was delicious sex. I stuck out my tongue and ran it from just in front of her asshole, over her sweet-smelling pussy lips, and then to her clit. Her flavor was intoxicating.

"Oh, please lick me," she said, just before engulfing my cock with her soft, sucking mouth. As I ate her, she ate me, using her tongue, lips, fingers, even the roof of her mouth to give me pleasure. I was glad I had cum in the shower. This was too damn good to have it end soon.

She seemed to feel the same way. My licking gradually got faster, I hardened my tongue, and worked deeper in between her lips on each pass. Sometimes, I'd lick her clit, sometimes, I'd graze it lightly with my teeth, and every once in a while, I'd suck on it. When she went off, I nearly drowned.

Of course, the taste of her, the sound of her muffled screams, the smell, the feel of her convulsing on my mouth, only added to what her mouth was still doing to me. I eased two fingers into her asshole to try to prolong her orgasm.

That's when I came. She drank every drop, doing every trick in the book to get the last tiny bit of fluid from me, then licking me completely clean, just in case some had leaked out of her mouth. When she was done, she collapsed on top of me, then rolled off me onto her side.

When I was able to raise my head from the pillow, I saw her struggling to prop herself up on one elbow so she could look at me. We stared at each other for a long time, and then she started to grin. Her smile was infectious, and eventually we started to giggle.

"Can you help me turn around?" she said.

"I think so."

"I hope so. I'm not sure I can do it myself. I really want to have some more fun with you, but I definitely need a breather. Plus, don't you think we're going to get cold if we don't pull the blanket back over us?"

"You're right," I said. I helped her into a sitting position. Together, we got into a tight little huddle in the middle of the bed, me on my back, her lying partway on my chest with her one leg over me. The warm blanket felt good.

We cuddled for a while. I know she was asleep, and I think I was dozing when the noises of equipment outside woke us.

"What's that?" she said.

"Snowplow." I got up and looked out the window. "There's other equipment out there too, along with a couple of guys."

She joined me, our naked bodies touching in the darkened room. "Looks like I might be able to go home tomorrow," she said.

"Maybe." I pulled her back to bed. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Interesting question. Let me show you, instead of telling you," she said, applying gentle pressure with the palm of her hand on my chest. "You know, there's something we haven't done."

"I know," I said.

She said nothing. Instead, she smiled at me and then straddled my body. At first, she lay on top of me, grinding her tits into my chest and rubbing my well-used cock with her crotch. We kissed as she humped me, and when she felt my meat starting to respond, she parted her legs so her wet pussy lips would massage me. Soon, we knew we were ready. She knelt on either side of my hips, gently stroked my cock with spit-moistened hands, and then aimed me. Taking slow, gentle strokes, she sank onto me until my pelvis supported most of her weight.

"Ahhhh. That's wonderful," she sighed. She stayed still for a few seconds, and then leaned forward to kiss me again.

"I'm going to make you cum again," she whispered in my ear. Even though my "walking girl" had always looked fairly casual and perhaps a little aloof, the woman in my bed was the exact opposite. She set to work on making good her promise, earning herself two knuckle-biting orgasms in the process.

When I woke up, there was sunlight shining in my window, made glaringly bright by the snow on this crisp, clear day.

She wasn't in bed. In fact, she wasn't in the house. Her clothes were gone from the drying rack, the furniture was re-arranged to its original position, fresh towels were in the bathroom, and our blankets and used towels were in a pile on the floor in the laundry room.

There was a note on the kitchen table. It said,

"I still don't know how to thank you. No one has ever been so good to me. I had to leave. Maybe I'll see you around. Trust me, it's better this way. I'm sorry."

There was no signature. There was simply a sketch of a pair of lips puckered into a kiss, enclosed in a heart.

What the fuck?

I didn't even know her name. She didn't know mine. I guess she wanted to remain anonymous. All right, I hadn't expected that, but, well, okay. That was fun. What a strange weekend!

By Monday, the roads were well-cleared, although there were snow piles everywhere. It wasn't hard to drive to work. On my way home, I saw her. I slowed down and waved, and she gave me a little wave and a grin, and kept on walking. Her behavior was just like it had been before it snowed.

Nothing more happened between us. I saw her every day, but we never had any more contact. It had all been a crazy weekend that started with a crisis and ended with great, anonymous sex. In other words, passion between strangers.

As the weather got warmer, she returned to her t-shirts and blue jeans. I spent a lot of time thinking about how great the ass those jeans covered had felt, and how well she used every part of her body. In the fall, her bulkier clothes hid those treasures from view.

It's winter now. The road crews are at it again. They did nothing to maintain the roads all summer, so now they're making a mess preparing for winter. Again, the traffic is stop-and-go. Tonight, it's especially bad. My walking girl has passed me several times as I sit here and fume.

I stopped at the intersection where I turn into my road and I saw her again. She motioned for me to roll my window down, and I did.

"They're predicting snow tomorrow. I bet I'll get tired of walking in the cold. Do you have plenty of firewood?" she asked.

Then she licked her lips, winked, and kept on walking, with a bit more swing in her ass.