Walking Home

Story Info
What would've happened if we'd walked home together
1.3k words
3.96
22.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a lovely mental image of you and me at the local park. We're walking home together, stopping to chat and flirt constantly. It's late and dark but there's enough moonlight that you can't help gazing at my cleavage -- hell, you've been subtly doing so for hours already. You also can't help but notice the way my flimsy shirt barely rests on my shoulders, it looks like the slightest movement will cause it to fall from my shoulders and expose my breasts completely -- which is in fact the truth.

You've been fantasizing all night about slipping my shirt from my shoulders and now I'm standing there, half naked in the moonlight. You can't help yourself, first your fingers and then your lips trace their way over my breasts. You gently roll my nipples between your fingers, which makes me moan softly, your touch causing a sudden surge of heat between my legs.

I can feel how turned on you are as I pull you close and my fingers frantically try to manipulate the button of your jeans. I just have to get my hands on you, it's all I've been thinking about all night. You weren't aware but I've been watching you for hours, admiring your powerful body, imagining you naked and writhing under the influence of my tongue. I slip my hands inside your jeans eagerly feeling for that rock hard cock. Mmmmmmm, you feel so good as I trace my fingers over your length and gently circle your head. Your tongue is playing with my nipples -- making them even harder as I press myself into you and playfully squeeze your cock.

I free your cock from your jeans and we both sink to the ground exploring each other with hands and mouth, hungrily. I'm so wet already and I'm sure you must be able to smell my musky, sexy scent.

Your hand leaves my breast and starts tracing its way down my body, causing me to moan and shiver with anticipation. You run your hand up my thigh and I can feel your surprise to find that I'm not wearing anything under my skirt as your fingers lightly brush against my very wet pussy.

I shudder at your touch -- so fleeting, so tantalising. I want so much more, it's almost unbearable. I undo your shirt, pressing my breasts against your bare skin, loving the warmth where we are touching and the strong contrast with the cool night air. My hands explore your chest and stomach while I trail kisses along your neck, deliberately and slowly, heading seductively lower, tasting every inch of you, playing with your nipples, teasing you, lightly dragging my nails over your skin. I love the little gasps and delighted moans from you as I kiss lower and lower, my hair sensuously skimming across your chest and stomach. You can't wait for my soft, warm lips to reach your cock which is so hard and aching for some attention. I can feel your pulse racing with anticipation.

Your tongue plays with my nipples. I sigh as you expertly lick, nibble and suck each in turn, making them stand out prominently from my large, round breasts. You love the way my hard pink buds and pale creamy skin look in the soft light of the moon. Your hand moves back to my hot, wet pussy and I gasp in surprise and pleasure as you slip a finger inside me. You bring your wet fingers up to your mouth and suck them greedily. I shudder both from the sudden withdrawal of your hand, which I'm desperate for more of, and from the erotic sight of you savouring my taste with such a sexy, knowing smile.

My hand strokes lower and lower across your stomach and brushes tantalisingly across your cock. I am kneeling beside you now, legs slightly parted as you lie on your back in the grass. I love the sight of you, so exposed in front of me and bathed in the moonlight -- mmmmmmm, you look delicious and I have to taste you right now. I flick my tongue quickly over your head enjoying your quiet gasp and feeling you holding your breathe with anticipation. I tease you with a few more quick, fleeting, barely-there licks across your head before taking you in my warm, wet mouth. Your cock feels amazing in my mouth and the ragged way you exhale sends another wave of excitement straight to my pussy. I swirl my tongue around your sensitive ridge making you moan louder, and trail my fingers along your inner thigh and gently play with your balls as I suck noisily on your head.

I slip my hand between my thighs and coat my fingers in the sexy, slick moisture there, shuddering briefly at my own touch before coating your shaft with my wetness in firm, sensuous strokes. My tongue is licking you forcefully now from base to tip and back, tasting myself on you then continuing to smear drops of your precum all over your head. You've been somewhat aroused all night and now this exquisite and unexpected attention is rapidly driving you to a desperately needed release. You prop yourself up slightly to get a better view and I watch your sexy smiling face for as long as I can while I take your entire length into my mouth. My satisfied moans send shockwaves through your cock and into your belly and you feel the urgent need to thrust your hips into me. I can feel your breathing change and your whole body start to tense as I find a rhythm and pace you love.

Groaning, you firmly push me off you and onto my back in the cool grass as you sit up. There's a sense of raw animal heat about you now as you bend down and suck and lick my nipples forcefully, flicking your tongue rapidly over them as I writhe beneath you. Your hand caresses my skin as it traces its way quickly back to my now throbbing cunt.

I arch my hips toward you as you plunge two fingers into me, your thumb finding my clit and driving me crazy. I have my eyes closed now as I fight to keep my moans quiet -- after all, it is a fairly public spot and the neighbours aren't that far away. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I lose control though as I feel your warm breath on my pussy and a second later I feel your tongue explore my pussy lips and swirl erotically around my clit. I am in heaven, your fingers thrusting into me while your mouth hungrily explores my pussy.

Oh god! My breathing is rapid and shallow now, panting and moaning in pure ecstasy as within a few minutes you drive me towards the most intense orgasm I've had in a long time. Oh yes! You're so good, I can barely stop myself from screaming as I cum, moaning so loudly that I'm sure I must have woken some of the neighbours. You move back up to my sensitive nipples as I start to come down a little from that high and I pull your face towards mine so that I can taste myself on your mouth. "Fuck me" I beg wantonly, I need to feel your cock inside me.... "please, ..... please, ....fuck me NOW"

You move above me and suddenly you are inside me... OH GOD! I've needed you like this so badly! You start to fuck me thoroughly and rhythmically, my still contracting pussy grabbing your cock as you pull out, my hips thrusting up eagerly to meet you again as you slam into me. I raise my legs to rest my knees over your shoulders as you continue to drive into me, your face a picture of pure animal lust. I can feel another orgasm building fast as I continue to beg you to fuck me harder and faster. You can feel your balls tightening, that exquisite feeling of tension desperate for release, as you drive your cock into my throbbing pussy. The sound of me cumming hard again excites you even more, driving you to your own earth-shattering orgasm, filling me with your cum as we collapse together panting and smiling, satisfied... for now.