Walking Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

He thought about it for awhile.

"Ok, I will let you live." Walking Horse then told him.

Sanders then got back up on his horse and rode away. Sanders did keep his word, and Mr. Thomas called of the search.

"Now we have to get you back to camp." Walking Horse said to Falcon.

And as they rode back to the camp, Walking Horse made Falcon promise not to tell anyone about him being a slave before.

A couple of weeks later Falcon was fully recovered.

Then a few days later.

"I now join you two as man and woman, to be as one." The chiefs of the tribe pronounced Walking Horse and Dancing Flower, husband and wife.

And later that night in their newly built hut.

"Ohh yessss, yessssss." Dancing Flower moaned loudly as she moved up and down on top of Walking Horse.

"Ahh." Walking Horse grunted as Dancing Flower rode him.

He had reached up and was cupping her soft breasts.

"Ohh yessss." She moaned.

She felt as his fat black cock went in and out of her.

"Oh you're soooo biggggg." She moaned out.

She then leaned down and they tongue kissed long and deeply.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Dancing Flower then pushed back as she felt her first orgasm.

"Ahhhh yess." And at the same time Walking Horse unloaded his balls deep inside of her tight pussy.

Dancing Flower shivered from her orgasm and from feeling him flooding her insides.

They then slowly sunk down into each others arms.

"I love you." Dancing Flower said to her man.

"I love you too." Walking Horse told her.

Over the past several years, Walking Horse and Dancing Flower had three strong children, who grew up to be great warriors. Walking Horse even became the first outsider to become a chief in the Peak tribe.

THE END.

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers
12