Walking in the Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

Water streaming into her eyes, hair and face, Sherry didn't care at that point. Another orgasm was building with almost-frightening speed in her cunt, sending her back out of her mind as she tried to keep up with her lover's thrusts. "God, ahh, ahm, my, GOD!" She wrapped her arms around Arc's neck, pulling his head into her breasts as she gasped, "Baby... I'm... so, damn, close!"

"Ahh, damn!" Arc felt his own release teetering on the edge. Sherry's puss was milking his flesh like a silky, slippery hand; sending his nerves into total bliss with every passing moment. "Hell! I'm, almost, there..." he muttered hoarsely against her wet flesh. "I gotta... can't..."

Sherry sensed his intent. "No, baby... in me! Do it! It's safe!" She silently thanked her lucky stars for the pill she'd been taking for months before. To have him pull out now... She gripped him tighter in a death lock, her nerves catching fire in a chain-reaction as the last straw for her own release suddenly dissolved as the thought of his release into her set her ablaze! "Oh, god, Arc, YES! CUM!"

Feeling her muscles roll strongly down and up his shaft - and the addition of her permission to release himself inside her - finally tipped Arc over the edge. With a cry that was a muffed roar into her chest, he punched his hips flush with her own, holding them there while his cock spurted thickly into her sheath.

Sherry's head flew back, her throat exposed to the sun peeking out through gaps in the fading storm clouds, as she gave full voice to her and her lover's release. The summit reached, they rocked through the waves of their own personal storm, riding the sensations out through to their ultimate end as their naked, wet bodies were kissed by the warm rays of the late afternoon sun...

# # #

With the last of the storm clouds long since gone, the sun hung like a bright reddish ember over the horizon, ready to dip into the cool sea waters for what was shaping up to be a spectacular sunset.

Lying back in the hammock in the corner of his back porch, Arc sighed as he sank back into the cotton throw he'd draped over the cords, crossing his feet to prop them on the one end of the support ropes. Still naked - and quite content to remain so - he reached out with one arm to push against the wall closest to the hammock, making the sling bed sway gently in the balmy, early evening breeze.

A rich and equally satisfied giggle filled his ears. "I think you liked what we did... under the shower, I mean," Sherry cooed softly, her equally naked form lying at his side, resting one leg across his hip as she curled into him.

"Nah... didn't like it," Arc replied idly, taking his free hand to run it through Sherry's candy-apple locks. "Loved it."

Sherry's cheeks dimpled with a smile, as she ran her tiny fingers along his hairy chest. "Fancy that... I loved it, too." She leaned in to place a soft kiss on his left nipple, giggling more when he breathed deeply in reaction to her electric touch.

Arc craned his head to gaze down at her. "Hell of a way to end a day out, hm?" he asked warmly, letting his touch trail down her bare arm.

"Uh-hm," she agreed, nuzzling closer. "Though, I almost wish you hadn't taken so long to decide to make love to me," she said softly.

Arc raised his eyebrows at that. "Was I that obvious?"

Turning her face to his, Sherry regarded him through hooded, smoky eyes before nodding. "I'm surprised you didn't try... well, when you were shaving me, you know?"

With a low chuckle, Arc hugged her close. "Believe me... it was, tempting darlin'. I didn't know how you felt though-."

Sherry reached up and pressed her lips to his, silencing him with a kiss. "Hey, do you think a girl would let some guy see her like this? If she didn't want... well, you know..."

Arc shook his head slowly, then returned her kiss with one that practically curled both their toes. "Believe me, Sherry, I know," he breathed. Running his hands over her body, he sighed deeply before asking, "So, where do we go from here, darlin'?"

Sherry shivered under his touch, enjoying the sensations for a bit before replying. "Well... considering how this started, why not just go with it and see where it takes us?"

Nodding, Arc smiled, "Sounds like a plan to me."

With a grin, Sherry pulled herself up so that she was laying along his tall body, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she rubbed her breasts against his furry chest. "You know what else sounds like a plan?"

"No, what?"

"Seeing if we can make that paint job you did more waterproof... so we'll be ready for the next festival!" she said with a twinkle in her brown eyes.

With surprise, Arc gripped her by the arms and pushed her back a bit. "What? Don't you think we nearly got into enough trouble this time around?" he asked astonishingly.

With a flirty pout, Sherry replied, "Hey, so we didn't prepare for getting wet... but, more importantly, we didn't get caught. Thanks to you, my speedy knight!"

Arc rolled his eyes, but had to grin as Sherry started to wiggle against him in a suggestive manner. "Okay, I get the point! Still, are you sure you want to run the risk again? Even if it's a while until the next festival or so..." He trailed off, his dark eyes fixed on her beautiful brown ones.

Melting back into his arms, Sherry murmured with conviction, "Hey, as long as I know you're watching... I think there's nothing I wouldn't want to try in public." She leaned forward and gave him a impulsive nip on his nose. "Don't you want to have fun trying?"

With a laughing groan, Arc wrapped both arms around her sleek body and pulled her close. "Oh hell..." he murmured lovingly, before he silenced her further suggestiveness with a soul-melting kiss.

# # #

The End

~ Acknowledgement : This story is dedicated to sxy_kitten, whose voice was the sensual inspiration for Sherry. Thanks also go to Spike and DA (aka sunshine) for their inspiring art and friendship. Thank you, ladies! ~

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers