Walking My Friends Path Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers

"No, you just said you did it all for you," Ayano replied defiantly. "You've dishonored yourself."

"The Mikado is a position to help advance society, not your own ego," I stated with conviction.

"And it will be mine with your death!" He pulled a revolver from under his pillow.

Tsukiumi pushed me out of the way, as the shots rang out. I was lying on the floor, unharmed with her on top of me. I could feel blood dripping onto my body.

"Tsukiumi, are you okay? Answer me!" There was no movement from her body.

I could hear Hideki's footsteps come closer. "Without your Akita, you are nothing." He laughed.

"Father, no!" Ayano ran toward him, but he shoved her to the bed.

Hideki smirked. "Prepare to die."

He was right on top of me now. He cocked his gun and pointed it right at my face. My body tensed up. Suddenly, Tsukiumi rolled over and chopped with her right hand, knocking the gun away. She then kicked Hideki twice with her right foot. The first landed in his stomach and then she followed that with a kick in the face while he was hunched over. Hideki staggered back, giving Tsukiumi the chance to flip onto her feet. She had two wounds, one in her left shoulder and the other on the left side of her body. She pulled out her katana and put it at his throat.

Hideki looked over to his wife and daughter. Both Hina and Ayano just turned their backs to him. The katana easily dispatched Hideki.

"It is over, Sir." Tsukiumi fell to one knee.

As soon as Tsukiumi was cleared to fly, the three of us went back home and continued with our lives as normal. Tsukiumi was my ever present bodyguard, even if I didn't know where she was, I knew she was always close. Ayano was always on the phone, keeping in constant contact with all the organizations involved in the Brotherhood of Japan. I went back to college and changed my major to foreign services. All of us were grateful this episode in our lives had passed.

Until the next meeting of the Brotherhood of Japan...

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers
12