Walking on the Darker Side Ch. 01

Story Info
Nonviolent kidnapping of a highschool girl.
5.4k words
4.26
22.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RileyFinn
RileyFinn
10 Followers

I saw her profile while browsing one day. She was 18, and still in high school. She still lived with her parents, but had dreams about slavery and being used like a slave for years. She was finally old enough to do it for real, and was looking to disappear from the world, to be taken in as a slave to serve out the rest of her life; no chance at escape, no choice but to take what she was given.

So I read her profile, and looked at her stats. She said she was a 5'5" and 110 lbs white girl located only a couple hundred miles from me. I messaged her, nothing fancy or committal, just a friendly note of greeting and wishing to talk, and apparently it stuck out because I got a quick response back. Her name was Sue, and she was very polite and appreciated my polite email not demanding her to move in now.

We emailed back and forth for a couple weeks, where I got her to share about her life. She didn't have many friends, and didn't participate in many after school activities. The kids her age found her strange, and never wanted to get too close to her. Every day after school, she'd come home to an empty house. Her parents worked late, and she often went to bed without seeing them to say goodnight. She told me about her interest in slavery, how she longed for the day where she could be helpless before a strong master. Where her body would be used for his pleasure, where she'd be humiliated and abused. A place where the world forgot she existed, so she would be without hope but to accept her place as he deemed it.

Never while we emailed back and forth did I state I was interested in meeting her, nor did I ask if she'd want to enter into such a relationship with me. I let her reveal her story, and let myself gain a bit of her trust and confidence. It was then I asked for her mailing address, so I could send her a small gift. She gave it to me without question, and I told her to expect a package in the next week or two.

Finally, I had a chance I've never had before. I drove down to Wal-Mart and bought two of the pre-paid Go phones, as well as around 1000 minutes, paying with cash. I wanted a way to communicate with her privately that no one would know about in order to trace or track when she disappeared. None of my emails linked her to meeting me, so I should be safe from more then a few questions, if that.

I took great care in reducing any change of tainting the package I was to send to her with anything that would be able to be traced back to me, including hair and prints. I activated the phone wearing gloves, and placed it into a small box. I printed out a small letter from the public library so my personal printer wasn't linked, if the note were discovered. It was short, and read:

Take this phone and turn it on. Do not use it
to place any calls. Keep it on you. When it
rings, answer it. Do not email me before I
call.

I will contact you soon.

With all the contents in the box, I sealed it and went to the post office. I mailed it to the address she gave me, using a false return address and paying again with cash. After I got the tracking number and they put the package in the sorting bins, I walked away with butterflies flying all the way into my chest. I couldn't turn back now, not with things in motion. Anxiety filled me. I worried I slipped and didn't catch the clues that she was one of those FBI Stings. That a hair fell into the box and I missed catching it. That my prints were captured in the glue of the tape. But, things were in motion, and there was nothing to do but wait and let it play out.

Paranoia got the best of me. I didn't even use my home computer to check the tracking status. Wednesday, after a couple days of waiting, I ran to the public library to see where the package was, and the estimated delivery date. The readout from the website said it wouldn't be delivered till the next Monday. More days of waiting and anxiety gnawing at me. The weekend went by slowly, while I paced around contemplating everything that could go wrong, and how bad it might get.

Finally Monday came. Around mid-afternoon, I went to the library again to check the tracking status. Delivered! I sat there hoping she was who she said she was, and that she followed my directions. If she was what she said she wanted to be, she should. All I had to do was to take my Go phone and call her. But I couldn't do it somewhere public like the library.

I drove to the highway and went a few miles to the rest area. I parked there to make the initial phone call, thinking if it were a FBI sting, they wouldn't be able to triangulate the call to my house. Yes, I was paranoid, but when you were hoping and planning for what I was trying to do, it can pay to be paranoid. By now it was about 4:30 in the afternoon, well after she should have gotten home from school, seen the package, followed my instructions and be waiting with the phone for my call. I took two deep breaths, dialed the number for the Go phone I sent to her, and pressed the Call button.

After two rings, the other end picked up. A sweet young voice came through, excited and full of cheerful hope. "Hello, is that you?" she said. I replied and asked her a few questions while I swallowed my stomach back down. So far, everything was going well. She followed my directions, not like she had anyone to call anyways (as she put it). She hadn't told anyone about me either, as no one really talked to her anymore. Things were going well, and it was time to push her comfort zone.

I explained that the phone was to stay between me and her. It was my way of talking to her that no one else knew of, something special that we shared. Because it was something special between us, she wasn't to call anyone or give out the number to anyone. Anytime it rang, I would be calling and wanted to talk to her. I would call her, and she didn't need to call me. She took the explanation well, accepting it and adding her own little pieces to it, making it hers and owning the rules.

Then I had one last test. As I explained since now that we have the phone, we no longer needed emails to communicate. Not only that, I wanted anyone who came along and read the emails to think we were no longer talking, and asked her to humor me. I wanted her to type up one last email to me. I wanted her to pretend that I sent something absolutely nasty, disgusting and insulting to her in the package. I asked her to tell me that the present was unwanted and unaccepted, and that she threw it out. She was also to type that she never wanted to hear from me again. I told her to block me after she sent the email, so anyone that looked would think that I had blown it and she wanted nothing to do with me. She found the idea strange, but somewhat amusing, so she agreed to do it.

With that done, I told her how good of a girl she was being, and how she'd make a very pleasing slave for someone, someday. I complimented her on her voice, how I looked forward to hearing it soon, and that I'd contact her in the next couple days, so she should keep the phone on her at all times. I could practically hear her blushing over the phone as she stammered out thank-yous and brushing off the compliments. I reminded her to send that email immediately, and to trash everything but the phone. With that, I said goodbye, and hung up.

I turned off my phone and took out the battery. Still paranoid, I wasn't going to take any risks I didn't need to. I started my car and pulled out of the rest area, taking the next exit to turn around and head home. Relief was starting to set in, as everything seemed to be going well, and still nothing raised a flag that she was anything but what she said she was. As soon as I got home, I logged in to check my email, and to see if she followed my request. I was pleased when I found it as I expected. Like the special phone, she made the email her own too. She cursed at me, called me a sick perverted fuck. Told me that the used condom and Polaroid of it on my dick were the most disgusting things she's ever seen. She told me how she nearly vomited and that I belonged in hell and all sorts of other nasty things before saying she never wanted to talk to me again.

I read and smiled. She'd make me an excellent slave one day, and that day was coming soon. With that thought running through my head, I tried to reply to her email, to apologize for being so insulting. Stating how degrading and humiliating I thought it'd be to get that in the mail from a stranger, and telling her I was only trying to give her what I thought she wanted. Short, sweet, and to the point. I sent the email, and saw the bounce-back a moment later informing me that she had me blocked. Everything was working exactly as I wanted it to, at least so far.

I waited till Wednesday before I decided to call her again. This time, I drove across town to the Publix parking lot that didn't belong to the Publix down the street from me. At one point, she said she got out of school at 2:30, and was home by 3. I gave it a little more time, and around 3:15 I placed the call.

This time, it rung a dozen times before the automated operator telling me the mobile customer was unavailable. I was a little upset, I waited a few seconds and tried calling again. The phone rang once before she picked up, breathing heavily and apologizing. She said she was in the bathroom and couldn't get to the phone in time and begged me to forgive her. And in all her rambling, my anger disappeared into amusement. She was already trying to please me, and blustered when she felt she fell short. I chuckled over the phone while reassuring her that it was alright and okay and I wasn't upset about her missing the first call.

After she was breathing more normally, and I was able to contain my amusement at the whole situation, I talked to her a little more about what she said she wanted to find. I asked her if she still wanted to be someone's slave, after all the harassment she'd gotten so far online. She paused for a moment as I held my breath, before answering, "Not to any of those idiots and jerks online, but I'd be interested if it was someone cool, kinda like you." My world spun...did she just come onto me? Did she just admit that all this time she's wanted me?

I exhaled and regained my composure. There were things I wanted to know, needed to know, if she was going to work. But, before I could ask the next question I planned to, I asked, "Like me?"

She giggled. GIGGLED before saying, "Yes like you silly! You're not a complete arrogant prick that wants me to kneel now. You let me get to know you, to like you. If you asked for it, I'd give you anything you wanted, even if it was the last thing I gave."

It took a couple breaths before I could respond. This wasn't police entrapment. They don't make the offer, they accept it after you extend yourself, and make your intent clear. "And you still want to disappear, to vanish without a trace?" I managed to get out.

She was so quick to respond that she nearly cut me off. "YES! I mean, ideally I'd like to disappear without a trace. If no one in my old life, my life right now, knew where I went or how to find me, I could start over in my new life. I could start fresh as a slave, to wholly exist for somebody else, to fulfill their desires, wants, and needs without worry for my own."

She was falling right into place, and without any real effort. And far ahead of schedule too. I hadn't even done half the legwork I needed in order for this all to work. "Well dear, you may find that one day soon, but it isn't something I can offer today. I have a meeting to get to soon, and I'm going to be gone for the rest of this week and weekend, so let us make the most of what I have left. Tell me about your day and your plans for the time I'm gone."

I sat and listened. And planned. I wasn't originally planning to go out of town this weekend, but it's not like I had anything keeping me from it either. And I needed to get down to her area and scout some locations. I needed to find someplace that would work, one that was close enough for her to walk to. One without cameras, security, or commonly seen by the public at night. I had vague ideas in mind, the loading docks to a strip mall, or a wooded area behind a doctor's office. And I needed to get a few more supplies to her, sent without a trail back to me. I ended the phone call claiming I had to get to the meeting, and began my preparations...including shutting down my phone.

First, I needed to get a large, single-compartment duffel bag that could carry about 150lbs. I dropped into the local sporting goods store and looked at their stock. They had a lot of the smaller gym bags that wouldn't work for what I needed it to. I didn't want to ask, asking would create a memory in somebody else. Get in, get what you need, and get out. Make no impressions, leave no memories. Finally I found something that would work. It was large enough, and it could be collapsed into a small box for storage (or shipping). And, it was on clearance for under $100. I brought it to the register, again paying in cash, leaving no paper trail.

I threw the bag in the trunk, and drove to the sex-toy shop. I needed a pair of handcuffs, real ones, like the police use, with no safety emergency release button. They were easy enough to find, the local toy shop being quite kink-friendly. I also decided to pick up a full spandex hood while I was there. Just a guy looking to play kinky in the bedroom, not worth a second thought. I paid for them in cash, and walked out the door without a second glance.

Finally, I needed something that would work well as a gag. I settled on a sock and Duct Tape. Both, by themselves, are fairly easily compromised when used as a gag. It's easy to spit the sock out of your mouth. A little spit and some tongue pressure and the Duct Tape comes right off as well. But, when you combine the sock to absorb the spit (and prevent directed pressure against the Duct Tape), and the Duct Tape to hold it in, you have an effective gag that could last for hours. And the best place to get both? Walgreens. I walked in, picked up the Duct Tape, a small package of socks, some toothpaste, and a pack of gum. A random assortment of items, nothing to draw any notice. Paid with cash, and I was heading home to pack.

First, the box to ship to Sue, with all the items she'd require. I put on a pair of gloves and a hairnet. Still being cautious, I pulled out the items she'd need. I took the top strip of tape off the roll of Duct Tape, in case it had my prints from the store. Then I pulled out a sock from the bag, put it in the center of roll. I pulled the spandex hood out of it's plastic packaging and included it in the center of the roll as well. Then I pulled the cuffs out of the little box they came in. I removed the keys and put them in my pocket. She wouldn't need the keys. I adjusted the cuffs till they fit easily in the center of the roll of tape as well, then slipped the small bundle into the duffel bag. With everything in the duffel, I collapsed it as small as I could before stuffing it into a box for shipment. Again, I addressed it with her address, and a fake return address. I then packed a couple changes of clothes, some toiletries, and got a cheap hotel the next town down the highway from Sue from Orbitz. I'd have to use my credit card, but it was just a short vacation, and no one would have enough cause to pull the records and connect them.

I loaded the car, and started my way down to the hotel, stopping by the post office first to ship the package. The drive wasn't too bad, but it was well into the evening by the time I checked into the hotel and was able to shower. Soon I'd head out to look for the perfect place...but first some online research.

I pulled up the map for Sue's address, and began to zoom out and look at the surrounding area. I noted major shopping complexes and strip malls, and a few other commercial 9-5 establishments surrounding her neighborhood. It'd take awhile to scout them all, but at least I had a place to start. And start I did, leaving the hotel and jumping into my car. I drove up the highway, and navigated my way to the first possible location.

It was a Winn-Dixie shopping plaza. It was about 11, and some of the stores were just locking up. I checked out the area behind the plaza, and found security cameras and flood lights. This place didn't fit my needs, and it was time to move on.

The next area was a tire store. The parking lot was small and dark, and the area behind the store looked to be an overgrown field, hidden from view. The only problem was, it was located on a busy intersection, and the only place to park the car was exposed to the general public. This one didn't quite work either, I wanted no possibility of witnesses.

I drove down the street checking out the next few areas without stopping. A gas station which seemed to be open all night, butted right up against a residential back yard. A fenced in day care yard where the whole facility was easily visible to the street. I didn't expect it to be easy to find a place, but I was hoping some would be closer than this.

I continued on driving, until I came across a small veterinarian office. The parking lot wrapped around the building on three sides, the far side being hidden from the road. The fourth side of the office was shaded and dark, and butted right into a thick wooded area. The traffic on the road in front of the office was fairly light...only a car every minute or so at midnight. This place would work if I didn't find anything better.

I kept searching the commercial areas around the area, but none were any better then the veterinarian office I saw earlier, and they were all at least twice as far of a walk for Sue. I decided to head back to the hotel and crashed for the night, and felt as if I had accomplished much. I remember looking at the clock and realizing it was after 1 before my memory faded for the night.

I woke mid morning, and relaxed in the bed. Everything seemed to be coming together, and nothing had gone wrong yet. I still needed to set up the old farm house for the initial training. It really wasn't a farm, but it was a nice house built out in the woods by my grandparents. It was still quite rural, the nearest neighbor being close to a mile away, and was in the middle of an 18 acre plot. It afforded all sorts of privacy, and since I maintained such an inconsistent schedule between the house in town and the farm house, the neighbors learned not to visit.

I decided to take a shower and get dressed before heading out for lunch. I had one more thing I wanted to do before I got the farm house ready...I wanted to actually see the girl who said she would be willing to disappear and become my slave. I felt a bit creepy and like a stalker, and it was an added risk I didn't really need to take...but it would be one last confirmation Sue was real.

I knew where she went to school, and I knew where her home was. And I remember her talking about the rusted old Buick her parents let her drive, and only did so because it'd overheat and break down if she drove any further than school. Only she wouldn't need to drive to get away, she'd walk a few blocks and her life as Sue would end. I cruised around the area until around 2:30 when school let out. Then I positioned myself in a parking lot several blocks away from her house, but along the route she'd take home, and waited.

It was about 2:50 when I spotted a rusted Buick coming from the right direction. The windows were down and all I could tell in the moment she passed was that she had flaming red hair, and it was flowing in the wind as she drove along. I decided to pull out of the parking lot, and follow her to her block.

She didn't seem to notice my car following her all the way home. As she made the turn into her driveway, I stopped at the end of her street to watch...and that's when I decided to make an unexpected call. I put the battery in my phone, and watched her gather her books and homework from her car while the phone booted up. She wore loose pants that didn't accentuate her figure, nor did the fairly loose fitting shirt. But it hinted enough, she was trim and in shape. She'd probably have made a good cheerleader flier, if she had been better with the school's social politics. She closed the door to her car as I dialed her number, and it began ringing.

RileyFinn
RileyFinn
10 Followers
12