Walking the Dog

Story Info
Walk around the lake turns humiliating.
1.6k words
4.07
121k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My instruction: Take the dog for a walk, and mark every place the dog marks. I know this will be difficult, as the trail around the lake is used by many others, at all times of the day. There will be the risk of being discovered, but then, the risk is really the thing that turns me on.

I set out, wearing a pair of close-fitting black lycra-ish yoga pants, and a t-shirt. It is funny how I approach these assignments. At first it is with excitement and eagerness to please, until the fear and dread of what I am about to do, kicks in. The fear is enough to almost stop me...almost. But in the end, the challenge is too inviting, the task too deliciously warped to pass up.

At the head of the trail, which is right next to the road, there is a gate, of sorts, (to keep cars out) with an iron post, that is about as thick and as tall as my thigh. This is the first target for the dog. He lifts his leg, marks the post, and starts to trot on, but pressure on the leash tells him we are not going anywhere yet. I look around nervously, and brush my crotch against the post (which is conveniently crotch-level)and will myself to let out a tiny squirt of pee. It takes a moment while I'm trying really hard to calm myself enough to do it. I finally let out a few drops, as I'm pushing my crotch against the post, which is painted bright yellow. My heart is pounding at the thought of doing this thing, and I am slightly disappointed not to be able to see my 'mark' on the post. I look down to see how obvious the pee stain is on my pants, but the fabric is very forgiving. I know there is more wetness there, than just from the pee. I am aroused.

The dog's next spot is a large willow tree, just at the edge of the water. He sniffs all around the tree, and my little pier, where I launch my kayak, and I find myself hoping he'll pee there on the pier, so that I can mimic him more discreetly. But no, he chooses the tree. Great. I look around to see if I am alone. No one is in sight (though I can't see around the bend in the trail) and I step over to the tree. I listen carefully to see if I can hear anyone coming. My instructions are that I must mark the same things the dog marks...not the general AREA, but the same exact object. To make sure I actually wet the tree, I have to arch my back a little, making sure my crotch is what is touching. Taking another quick glance around, I press myself to the tree, and again try to quickly squeeze out a few drops.

Ahh, success! But oh god! suddenly from the corner of my eye, I see a man with his dog. The man is looking at me strangely as if trying to figure out what I'm doing. Oh my god...It is obvious then that he saw me there, crotch pressed against the trunk of the tree, probably looking as if I was humping it as I tried to pee. What must he think?? I turn 50 shades of red as I try to make it look as if I was stretching against the tree or something...anything to keep him from thinking about what I was really doing. Could he even begin to guess? My legs are shaking and I flash him a weak smile as he passes. I can barely continue to walk I'm shaking so much, and as the breeze swirls up around me, I catch the scent of my own arousal.

As we walk on down the path, my phone rings. I see his number on the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Where are you, right now, at this minute?"

"I'm on the path, by the lake, walking the dog."

"Have you done as I've asked, marking where he marks?"

"Yes"

"Stop walking."

"Ok...what's going on? Did I do something wrong?"

"Spread your legs wide."

"Ummm, ok. There's someone coming, though."

"How far are they from you?"

"I dunno....maybe 50 feet."

"God, perfect."

"What..."

"Forget marking. Pee for me. Right now...do it."

"Are you kidding me? Someone's coming!"

"Mary, do it...pee for me. Let it out."

"OMG. I can't! I can't do this! They're gonna see."

"Yes, they are. And you're going to look right at them."

"Shit - why did I even answer?"

"Mary, stop talking and pee right now, or you will stand there that way until the next person comes along, and you will ASK them if you can pee for them."

"Ok ok...I'll pee!"

"Yes, you will. Stay on the line with me while you do."

"Ok."

"That's my girl...don't hold back, let it all out."

It was a surreal moment. As two young girls, probably mid- teens came to pass, I stood in the middle of the path, legs spread wide, peeing. There was no question what I was doing. No doubt. I could see the confusion in their eyes turn to disgust, as they passed.

"Ewwwww!" the dark-haired one screamed. Then after more giggling and snickering, I heard one of them, I'm not sure which, say,

"OMG that's disgusting!"

I did not turn around. I did not dare. I didn't recognize either girl, thank god, and hoped neither recognized me. Regardless my tears began to flow. I have never known such humiliation. I felt sick to my stomach, even as my pussy was leaking. In my agitated state, I barely heard the voice in my ear.

"Slow it down, Mary....just breathe."

I did not say a word into the phone, as the tears continued to stream down my face, the dog at my feet sniffing the puddle I left.

"How do you feel?" he asks.

"Can I please keep walking?"

"Where is the nearest private place on your walk?...and yes, you can keep walking, but find some privacy, where you will not be seen."

Sniffing.

"Are you okay?" he asks

"Yes."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Yes." I say, and let out a weak laugh.

"That was so great...you did great."

"Why do you do this to me?"

"Because it turns me on. Face it, it turns YOU on, too."

I let out a long sigh.

"Have you thought of a place that might be private?"

"Well, there's a baseball dugout across the field."

"Ok...close?"

"Yes, very."

"Ok, good. When you get inside, let me know."

Before reaching the dugout, I realize I've made a pretty big mistake. Although it is across the field from the path, it faces the path directly.

"I think this might not be such a good idea." I tell him.

"Are there people around?"

"No, it's just that the dugout faces the path."

"Ahh, this will be easy, after standing in the MIDDLE of the path, don't you think?"

"That depends on what you have in mind for me, I guess."

"Just your pleasure, babe."

"Yeah, right."

"Be nice...I could make it worse on you..."

"Yikes!"

"Ok, I'm in." I tell him.

"Put your hand in your pants. Are you wet?"

"Yes."

"I mean wet, as in other than pee."

"Yes, I am wet."

"Taste yourself."

"Oh God."

"Are you standing, or sitting?"

"I'm sitting down."

"Ok...do not move from that position. I want you to circle your clit, until you are ready to cum. But DO NOT MOVE."

"Ok. I might not be able to cum, though."

"Oh, I suspect you may be wrong about that. Are you touching your clit?"

"Yes." (breathing faster)

"Stay on it. Bring yourself to the edge, Mary."

"Oh god, my thighs are burning in this position!"

"You can do it...stay with it."

"Yes."

"Mary..."

"Yes?"

"You are going to beg me to cum."

"Ok...yes."

"How does a dog beg, Mary?"

"Please...OMG no...you KNOW I hate this."

"How does a dog beg, Mary?"

"Arrrrrggg, I don't know!...he barks?"

"I'm thinking more like whining. If you were a dog that really wanted something, what would you sound like? Make that sound, Mary."

(Breathing very fast, trying to stay still, hating that his words are turning me on)

I make a dog's whining sound.

"Good girl. Would you like to cum?"

"God.....yes."

"Beg me, Mary."

"Please..."

"Beg like a dog, Mary."

I am on the edge, the day's indignities flooding back to me. First peeing on the sidewalk, now whining like a dog. Where will I draw the line when it comes to pleasure? What will I NOT do, to feel that release?

And suddenly, I AM a dog. I am begging as a dog would beg, whining to its owner for that morsel, that taste of pure pleasure. My own dog looks at me; cocks his head curiously. This only adds to my humiliation, as I wait for my climax to be allowed. I am whining and fingering my clit furiously. Whining. Waiting. And whining some more.

Finally, "Cum, doggy! Cum for me, Mary."

The word 'doggy' makes me cringe. I want to scream, "I am not your fucking doggy!" but it is too late. I am already cumming. I am racked with spasm after spasm, as I feel the fire in my thighs, and between my legs.

"Good girl. Good doggy." he says, and hangs up.

I snap the phone shut, and with a scream of frustration, chuck it as far as I can into the ball field. A curious jogger on the path looks at me, as I head out to the field, retrieve my phone, and then walk back down the path, toward home.