Walking the Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

"Jim!"

"I'm sorry," I said, as I tried to imagine relaxing in this situation.

Lucy giggled again, and said, "Don't be sorry! I'm not! I guess I would be insulted if you WEREN'T excited a little! I know you're just old, not dead!"

I laughed, because that's exactly what Jesse had said the first time we saw Lucy.

"C'mon, get up tight against me, here, and share some warmth!" Lucy said.

I had to reach inside my sweatpants to re-arrange things a little in order not to just poke her in the butt. As I was doing that, Lucy wondered what the delay was, and reached her hand back again, discovered my hand inside my pants, and said, "Jim, Jim, Jim! Are we being naughty?" in a mock-serious sing-song accusation."

"Uh, no," I said, "I'm just kinda rearranging things in order not to poke you!"

"You don't WANT to poke me?" Lucy said, laughing.

"C'mon, Lucy, any man in his right mind would want to poke YOU!" and I laughed, too.

"Well, Jim, don't take too long down there ... you're not the only one who's all excited!" Lucy said. And at that, she took my left hand, the one in my pants, and pulled it out, up over her hip, and pushed it down into HER sweatpants. She guided it directly to her pussy, which I was delighted to discover was shaved bare. She pushed one of my fingers between her outer lips and I could feel that she was soaking wet down there. And it was oily and hot so I knew it wasn't just left over from the shower.

I was startled at her assertiveness, especially toward a geezer like me! "Lucy! Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Jim? I'm the one who came over here. I'm the one who suggested coming to bed. I'm the one who just yanked your hand out of your pants and made you feel my pussy! Do you really need to ask if I want to do this?"

"But, what about your boyfriend?"

She laughed. "Which one? I won't tell if you don't! No harm, no foul, I say. I'm not looking for a new boyfriend, Jim. I just thought this would be a nice way to spend Christmas Eve eve."

"Can't argue with that!" I said, as I continued to stroke between her soft, silky, slimy inner cunt lips.

Lucy startled me by rolling away, and briefly sitting up. She skimmed out of her sweatshirt, revealing in the dim light her medium-sized, but perfectly formed, firm, shapely breasts, which bounced as the waist of the shirt caught the nipples, then suddenly let them go. She slid her sweatpants down a ways, then lay down and arched her back to slide them under her butt, and in the process revealed one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen – her young, sexy body arched up in my bed, completely naked, her breasts topped with protruding nipples and her mons clean of hair, her slit plainly visible. "Oh, God, Jesse," I thought, "I hope you're okay with this, but a man's gotta do ..." I just wished the lights were on, so I could see her better ... but what I could see in the flickering candle-light was fantastic.

"Well, come ON! This isn't going to be a lot of fun if I'm the only one playing!" Lucy said.

I started to strip off my own clothes. "Lucy, I'm old enough to be your father!"

"Don't kid yourself, pal! You're old enough to be my GRANDFATHER!" Lucy said, with a grin. "What earthly difference does THAT make?"

I said nothing while I threw my sweatshirt off the bed, missed, and covered the dogs. Goliath wrestled with it, growling for a minute, but eventually Rusty just pulled it off the two of them with her teeth, and threw it over the side of the bed. As I was taking off my pants, I said, "Well, none, I guess, now that I think of it!"

"Here!" Lucy said, yanking at the elastic at the bottoms of my sweatpants' legs, "you're too SLOW!"

"Slow can be a good thing, you know, Lucy," I said as she threw my pants away.

"Maybe later! Right now, getting undressed quick and back under the covers is my top priority!"

Which is what we did. Lucy had turned to face me, and slid herself right up next to my body, reaching down to guide my painfully hard penis between her thighs, right under her torrid slit. My own hands were busy, too.

With my right hand, the one on top, I was exploring her breasts, lifting them, weighing them, sliding my fingers around to learn their contours. Lucy's breasts were very firm, but they were large enough that gravity had it's way with them. In this position, Lucy's bottom breast had melted down onto the bed and flattened out a little. Her top breast, the right one, had eased down onto her chest sideways a little, forming a soft, warm cleavage between them. Both nipples were very erect, and they seemed to be growing more so as I traced around and over them with my fingers.

Lucy, her right hand finished with storing away my dangerous prick, had wrapped her arm around over my left arm, and was just hugging me affectionately. With my right hand, I was resting up a little on my elbow, and with my forearm free, was brushing back her crazy auburn hair, stroking her temples, her forehead, dragging my thumb gently across her eyelids and down alongside her nose. I slid my fingertips across her mouth, and she parted her lips a little and kissed them as they went by.

I leaned toward her, and kissed her on her lips. Both of our mouths opened, and our tongues met, coiling slowly around one another. Then Lucy pushed her tongue into my mouth and slid it over my teeth and gums, inside and out, while I explored the underside of her tongue, gently licking the sensitive membrane in the center.

Lucy had pulled the blankets up almost completely over us, but the activity had pulled them down. We were becoming MUCH warmer, so I guess we had met ONE of our goals. But as the blankets slid down, we were also more sensitive to the chilliness in the room air, and she grabbed them again and ballooned them up completely over our heads. The move jerked at the dogs, and Rusty let out a little yip.

Buried in a cave with this insane twenty-year old girl, I started a voyage down her body, licking and kissing her chin, her neck, that hot, pulsing, hollow spot between her collar bones, along her sternum then down between her breasts. Lucy had rolled over a bit, and was now lying completely flat on her back; I was bent over her torso, the weight of my upper body resting on her hip.

I paused to take a side trip in each direction to worship her breasts, kissing around at the crease where they met her torso, licking in a spiral around them, starting intentionally under her arms, which made her giggle, and ending in each case at her nipple, where I first licked all around each one, then over it. I surrounded each of her nipples in turn and tried to curl my tongue around it inside of my mouth like my tongue was a tiny python. Then I just suckled for a few seconds, nipped her lightly with my teeth, and moved over to the other one. Lucy's hands were at the back of my head, holding me gently to her, as if I had any intention of going anywhere.

I eventually licked my way down to where her rib cage gave way and her skin curved inward to her flat tummy. I encountered her navel (outie), and spent some time there licking and kissing.

Eventually, pretending to be reluctant, I made my way down to the rise of her mons, then down to her slit. Lucy folded her right leg, the one opposite me, up and bent it away, to leave me space to explore lower. I turned my head sideways, and slid my tongue up and down repeatedly, along the length of her slit. Down into the trough on one side of her inner lips, all the way to the "taint." Then, back up the other side, pausing at the top to wiggle my tongue over her sensitive clit. Then back down, this time between her inner lips, my tongue getting saturated with the taste of her. At the bottom again, I guided some of her own moisture, blended with my saliva, back onto the tender, pleated surface of her "taint," and even a little ways into her butt crack.

I repeated this slowly several times, occasionally pausing to probe as deeply as I could down into the hot, liquid interior of her cunt. When I did, and when I was playing with her clit, Lucy's body would writhe gently under me, until finally, she clasped my head tightly to her, forcing me to stop, as she arched her back, carrying the weight of my head and upper body with her, and I could feel a ripple of muscles radiate up and down from her cunt, and, if possible, she seemed to secrete even more fluid onto my tongue.

I heard her, muffled by the blankets as if from far away, make a forceful but surprisingly quiet wordless exclamation, then a prolonged low moan, which I could feel rumble down through her whole body.

I waited, with my head clamped tightly to her, as several seconds passed. The air in under the blankets was becoming hot and damp, and I wasn't really sure about just how much oxygen there was available down there. It was particularly hard to breathe trapped as I was with my mouth and nose buried in Lucy's hot, moist sex.

Eventually, she relaxed and sighed, releasing my head. I took what breath I could, but Lucy's hands quickly reached under my arms, and tugged me up along her body until my head emerged from under the covers into the cold air of the dark room, and she guided me to her lips to kiss her, licking her own fluid off of my face, probing my mouth with her tongue, weirdly wrapping her lips around the tip of my nose and licking THERE.

Lucy whispered in my ear, "Would you be willing to give my boyfriends lessons?"

It was one of the most flattering things anyone had ever said to me.

--------------------------------------------

After we rested for a few minutes, and Lucy regained her composure and me my breath, she said, "Turnabout is fair play, and all that!" and dived playfully under the covers.

I grabbed her, and pulled her up again.

"Lucy! I appreciate the thought, but I'm kind of a geezer, and I may only get one shot here. If you're willing, I'd much rather fuck you now!"

"Oh, you foolish man!" Lucy said, and my heart just sank. But she went on, "I'm not going anywhere until tomorrow morning! I don't care HOW old you are, I guaranty you and I will do the deed at least three times, probably four before I leave!"

"Oh, sweetie! I'd love nothing more, but I'm not sure I can live up to THAT!"

"Hey, Jim, it's my job to inspire you. Don't worry! No one's going home dissatisfied! But if you would like to fuck now, I'm way beyond ready! You just lie there, and let me do the work."

Lucy swung her leg over my hips, and squatted above me, her weight on the balls of her feet on either side of my torso. She felt around for my cock, grabbed it, and moved it around as she lowered herself down. As she squeezed my cock, HARD, she said, "Old man, RIGHT! DIRTY old man, more like it!"

She aligned everything to her satisfaction, and completed lowering herself down onto my rigid penis. Every man alive knows that, no matter how great you remember that feeling of sliding your cock into a hot, wet, willing young cunt, when it happens again, it feels a LOT better than you remember. For a few seconds, I was glad that I was old, or otherwise, I would have just shot my wad right then. All of my attention, my awareness, and my concentration was at that moment centered on the incredible sensations of Lucy's tight, hot, slick cunt embracing my aching penis.

The room was dark, but it was light enough to see Lucy's long, lean, feminine torso above me. The blankets had slipped down, leaving both us out in the cold room air, but we were now generating all the heat we needed, and more besides.

Lucy didn't start just bouncing herself on me. She bent over, and dragged the tips of her luscious, firm young breasts across my lower chest, swaying side to side, then arching her back and relaxing to move them across me up and down my chest and stomach.

"Oh, my God, Jesse!" I cried out.

When I realized what I had said, I was mortified. My body tensed, and I jerked my head to turn away from Lucy, ashamed to look her in the eyes. I covered my face with my hands, and I could feel my erection fading.

Lucy lay her weight fully down on me, moved my hands away from my face, and grabbed my head between her hands, turning me to face her. "I know." she whispered. "I know, Jim. Don't feel bad. I know that loving makes you think of your wife. It's okay. It's okay! Think about her a little, then turn your thoughts to me, feel me, watch me give us pleasure. She's here with us, Jim. It's okay to think of both of us. I don't mind."

"Until just now, Lucy, she was the only one!"

Lucy kissed me, at first gently, tenderly with closed lips, then she parted her lips and mine with her insistent tongue, and coiled her tongue around inside my mouth with growing passion. I couldn't help but respond. I felt my erection growing again inside her, if anything, harder and more demanding than ever.

Lucy didn't sit up again, but rather simply writhed on me, her hips arching upward then settling down again and again – not far, but enough to slide my length into her and out almost to the point of falling out altogether, but not quite.

In the meantime, of course, her luscious body was sliding on top of my tired old husk, our skin stretching out tight with the motion, then giving way and slipping along on the growing lubrication of our perspiration. Then, the same rhythmic sequence the other way, tightening, sliding, tightening, sliding.

I could feel her engorged nipples being tugged upward against my chest, then folding over, flipping the other way and tugging their sensuous way back down. She dug her chin into my grey chest hair, dragging it along as she looked up into my eyes with a deep longing, sometimes dragging her tongue along my sweating body, sometimes digging in her forehead and arching her back, her crazy, wild hair tickling my nose.

Our legs lay intertwined, hers outside of mine at the waist, then folded up onto my calves at her knees. With every pulse of her on me, our legs would slide along one another, sending shivers up my spine, and tugging at my balls.

Lucy had her hands on my shoulders, pulling herself up and gripping harder to push herself down. My hands were sliding along her sides and back, my fingers rippling over her ribs and down onto the tender, soft flesh over her hips, then onto the hips, over the bone there, up around to her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and dipping in a bit, then up along her exquisite back, massaging along her shoulder blades, up her neck, into her hair, down over her ears, under her arms, then to repeat the whole delicious journey.

After what seemed a long time, my persistent but slow excitement grew to a level impossible to resist, and I pushed Lucy up off of me, intending to roll us over and assert the lead. But Lucy was having none of that. She sat up insyead, her knees at my hips, her feet still hooked over my shins about halfway down, her proud, fine breasts jutting out above me in the dim light.

I was delighted to be able to reach up with both hands to manipulate them, and she actually cooed her pleasure.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, and using that as a platform, pushed herself up and let herself drop back down much more energetically. She started out looking in my eyes, but soon, her head was laid back, her throat tight, as she opened her airway and began pumping herself on me madly, grunting with each thrust. I tried to lift my hips up to her, and to guide her occasionally by grasping her hips, but she would not relent, would not surrender control of our fucking.

I'm old, but not dead. Yet. It certainly crossed my mind that many better men than me had died in exactly this situation, trying to keep up sexually with a much younger woman. If that was to be, so be it. But first, I could feel the onset of an intense, explosive orgasm. I grabbed Lucy by the butt cheeks, and simply slammed up into her, raising my hips mindlessly, but so violently I was sure I had hurt her, and felt an enormous surge of semen develop in my scrotum, scour through between my balls and the base of my penis, then shoot along the length of my cock and fire into Lucy's hot, wet vagina, in the most devastatingly wonderful climax I had experienced since I was a very young man. I was lost to rational thought and succumbed entirely to the mad animal urge to fire more and more of my thick, white, sticky fluid up into this sexy young girl. I could hear myself growling out some kind of passionate noises, but I have no idea if it was words or just animalistic groaning.

When coherent thought did return, I began to worry that Lucy would not reach her own fulfillment before I began to wilt away. But I had no sooner had the thought then she dropped onto my cock, her fingers yanking at my grey chest hairs, her back arching as I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, her head still thrown back with a long, keening sigh. Her legs clamped mine together, pinching my poor balls between them and the sheet, and I felt myself still ... or again? ... blasting cum up into her body.

Lucy fell down on top of me again, gasping for breath. I started to stroke her sides, but she reached back and stilled my hands. "Stop!" she said. "Too much!"

Her moist young body lay like dead weight on top of me; she was completely limp, her face turned to the side by mine, her crazy, spiky hair all over my face, up my nostrils, in my mouth, in my eyes. In the flickering candle light, all I could see was an dim auburn haze.

Then, I felt something licking my feet.

-----------------------------------------

After we shooed the dogs away, and recovered for a bit, we tugged the blankets up and just cuddled together in the intense heat of one another's bodies, our damp heads and faces chilly out in the cold room air.

I glanced at the battery-powered clock over the dresser; it was only 5:00 p.m., but it was growing even darker outside. The wind had picked up again, and I could see out the window that it was still snowing heavily ... or at least blowing around the snow already fallen.

We both dozed, cuddled in one another's arms. And legs.

----------------------------------------

I sat bolt upright as the house was filled with noise and light. I could hear the refrigerator straining to start. It sounded like all six little wall heater fans were suddenly energized, and lights all over the house blazed. Both dogs were apparently out in the living area, barking wildly.

Once my heart and the dogs settled down, I glanced again at the clock over the dresser. It said 9:00. We had slept for four hours.

I felt Lucy at my side, pulling me back down to her under the warm covers. I didn't resist.

Her hands were busy down below, massaging my limp penis. She expertly gripped my soft member in her fingertips, and rolled her fingers along its length again and again, massaging lightly under my balls with her other hand. I could feel her gorgeous tits brushing against my belly; before long, to my amazement and delight, my cock began to grow in her hand.

I didn't resist this time when she dove below the covers.

I felt something warm and supple attach itself to the end of my penis and I knew she was kissing me there, opening her lips and sucking at the end of my now-erect cock. I felt her tongue lash out, swipe wetly all around me, washing me of the dried combination of her vaginal fluid and my ejaculation. I shuddered with the nastiness of it and her wanton willingness to take me into her mouth in that condition.

I felt her mouth slip down over my cock. It was a surreal situation; the whole house was ablaze with lights, and full of noise, but all I could see of her now was a moving lump in the blankets. I just stared at the ceiling, and concentrated on my physical sensations. Eventually, I closed my eyes.

She knew very well how to do this thing to best please a man. She lightly dragged her teeth along me, champing down a little once or twice just to remind me that I was completely at her mercy, now.

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers