Walking the Dogs

Story Info
Christine reminisces.
5.2k words
4.53
12.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-afternoon and a hot summer's day, a man walking along a country road heard a noise sounding like an animal in pain. Calling his dogs to heel he went into the bushes with the intention of helping the poor creature. As he blundered around he came upon a bright sunlit clearing where the grass was quite short and in the middle of which lay a beautiful woman on a chequered car rug.

Eyes popping he stopped short, lying supine with her top pushed up above her breasts she fondled the right one with her left hand. He could see that she had already played with the other, as both nipples were extremely hard. Her skirt was up around her waist completely exposing her unclad pubic area that she was gently stroking with the other hand. When he came into view she saw him looking slack jawed and looking directly into his eyes, with a pleading voice she said, "Help me."

Getting over the immediate surprise he realised that this beautiful vision was causing a fast growing swelling in his tight jeans, where the one-eyed snake had started to uncoil. "I think you are doing well enough without my help," he uttered.

"Yes," she replied, "but it would be so much nicer if you were to join in."

Her full lips, gentle smile, well-lubricated and cleanly shaven pussy were all the invitation he needed and walking over to her knelt by her side. The swelling in his jeans had grown to painful proportions now, reaching across she began to stroke his tool through the thick, unforgiving material before easing down his zip.

As it sprang into view she murmured just one word "beautiful," then, collecting her thoughts she asked, "does he by any chance have a name?

"Oh yes," he replied, "I call him Richard, might pussy have a name also?"

"Of course," she said smiling, "she is named Virginia."

"Virginia is so beautiful, and she clearly enjoys the sunlight, I see that she is already so very wet."

Bending he kissed her gently on those full and inviting lips, enjoying the sweet musky scent of a woman in heat, simultaneously pushing her hand aside to replace it with his own.

She gasped involuntarily as his manly fingers slid over her little button to burrow deeply inside her. 'Oh yes' she thought, as his fingers started to piston slowly inside her overflowing love pool, her grip on his manhood tightening slightly as she stroked up and down the hot turgid length with its very purple, very swollen head. Changing position slightly she was able to kiss that head and the man shuddered slightly at the welcome change. He felt her lips encircle him now and start moving down his length. 'Ecstasy,' he thought as her tongue also began its rite of passage, 'she really knows how to please a man, this is sooooo damn goooood.'

Slowly she drew her lips back to the tip, sucking hard as she did so, making his eyes glaze over. She repeated this movement over and over, gradually getting faster and faster; she could feel that Richard was growing much harder and fatter as his excitement grew. 'Please,' he thought, 'don't stop, take it all the way and make me cumm.'

Sensing that he was getting close to cumming she upped the pace, making him put his hand to the back of her head as though pulling her closer, his hips moving jerkily. Unable to help himself the animal in him was taking over.

"Now, make me cumm, take it to the limit." The beautiful woman did not stop but held onto his hips with one hand, urging him to greater heights. With a cry he erupted like a volcano, his juice spurting into her eager and hungry mouth. She sucked every last drop from him that she could, finally licking him clean as Richard started to wilt.

"That was absolutely amazing," he said, "you are wonderful, so wonderful, but now it is your turn."

Eagerly anticipating what was to come she lay back again, her pudenda fat and swollen, she was hungry, very hungry. Swallowing his sweet seed had given her an appetite for more, as the love juices boiled hotly in her well of lust, already trickling down between the twin orbs of flesh that formed the cheeks of her ass.

As he moved between her legs she raised her knees leaning them outwards, making herself totally accessible, he lay down on an eye level with her beautiful mound gradually, tantalisingly slowly kissed and licked at the soft white flesh offered to him.

Moving closer to his target made him able to also begin suckling the very thick pink lips that were already on offer.

By now she was going frantic for him, her buttocks heaving up and down with her need, but he took his time. Until suddenly, he was there, she felt him hit the spot, she gasped loudly, a gasp that turned into a long drawn out moan as he began suckling her vibrating button drawing it between his lips, making it swell with pleasure.

His tongue probed her hole deeply, lapping at the copious amounts of honey that she made, up the length of her beautiful slit it went, down and up, down and up, making her swoon at the pleasure that he was giving her while drinking from her well as he went. She knew that if he kept this up she would cumm very, very quickly.

She felt his lips close around her button once more, sucking hard. 'Oh god,' she thought, 'this is fantastic, I never want it to end.' It was then that his tongue started to flick at the button instead, hard, fast and with an expertise that sent her careering towards a climax.

With her hips gyrating and pelvis thrusting he found it a little difficult to stay with her, but not once did his searing tongue leave her burning, pulsing button. Harder, faster and more wildly she moved, bucking under the onslaught of his tongue, closer and closer she came to that beautiful moment of release until with a stifled cry the dam burst taking Christine over the top, thunder bellowing in her ears.

For a while they rested, he holding her close, softly kissing her trembling thighs as she gently floated back to earth as if on a cloud. "Oh Christine, I love you so much," he murmured.

"And I love you too Paul" she replied, "what a wonderful idea to do it here in the open, it lends so much excitement to the moment."

"Well," he said, we'd best be going back now." Adjusting their dress they walked arm in arm to where Christine had left the car, the dogs falling in behind, once they were safely stowed they made their way back to the bungalow.

They had decided on a barbecue that evening, sitting relaxed on the patio enjoying their meal and a bottle of chilled Chardonnay, but unexpectedly the temperature dropped, so while Paul packed everything away Christine went inside to wash the dishes and light the fire. By the time Paul came in it had started to rain quite heavily and she had gone for a shower.

When she returned wearing only a bathrobe Paul had made two steaming mugs of hot chocolate, both liberally laced with Bailey's. He had showered previously but went into the bedroom to change into his kimono.

Returning he sat down beside her on the hand woven rug they had brought back from Egypt, a gift from a Bedouin tribesman whose life they had saved. The log fire now roaring away, Lovingly Paul put his arm around her shoulders quietly sipping at his drink, neither of them speaking, to have done so would have spoiled the moment.

Their mugs eventually emptied and setting them aside turned to one another both knowing what was in the other's mind. Sitting so closely together Paul had noticed that Christine's gown had fallen open to expose the beautiful breasts that he loved so much. He had already grown quite hard and likewise her juices had also started flowing. They had both been thinking of the events of the afternoon. Slipping his hand inside her gown he filled it with her breasts, cupping and stroking them and discovering that her nipples were already erect.

Adjusting his position slightly he closed his lips around each nipple in turn, suckling hard like a starved baby, quickly bringing them to a hardness akin to a tiny erection, until they were both standing out like miniature penis's.

Loosening her gown he gently laid her back and then lay beside her, she turned on her side to face him, eagerly grasping Richard as stiff questing fingers began deeply probing Virginia. Already wet it took scant seconds for her juices to begin flowing copiously, a bead of pre-cumm appearing at Richards tip which she deftly removed with a fingertip for a hungry tongue to lick it off.

As they kissed, at first softly and then more passionately, two stiff tongues explored hungry mouths very deeply. Paul bit gently on her bottom lip and she started trembling.

"What do you want?" he asked, a low growl in his throat which she loved to hear.

"I want you to make love to me darling," she replied.

"Tell me more," he growled.

"I want you inside me, fat, hard and thrusting deeply, I want you to make me cumm hard, I want to feel your lovely semen spilling inside me. Oh god Paul, I want you now, I'm so turned on."

She lay back, knees bent and parted widely, there, nestling between her lovely thighs lay Virginia, pudenda swollen with desire, so hot, so hungry and overflowing with nectar. Paul, now as hard as a rock knelt between those hot thighs, Christine raised her legs offering an easy entry but Richard only nuzzled at the heavenly gates.

"Please darling, don't make me wait, don't tease me, I have never wanted you so badly."

Heeding her plea he lunged into her, feeling the heat, warmth and comfort as he slipped so easily into the tunnel of love, filling Virginia as deeply as he could. Momentarily he paused before withdrawing to repeat more slowly, creating a sensational rhythm as he moved. Christine crossed her ankles pulling hard in time with his thrust, allowing Paul to dictate the pace.

"Oh Paul, I am so close, cumm with me darling, I want us to cumm together, c'mon baby, faster, harder, deeper, yes, that's it, here it comes." Harder he thrust into her, deeper still he went, faster and yet faster, he could feel the hot sperm building inside, felt it rushing along Richard's length until spewing from the end deep inside her to exactly meet Christine's climax. A scream of pure pleasure formed on her lips that started life as "Paul" but quickly became a hiss as she let go, flooding with her sweet nectar that mixed so easily and freely with Paul's sperm.

Her legs unfolded allowing him to collapse on top of her in a heap, utterly spent, with a smile on his face wider than the Mississippi. So utterly tired and exhausted but totally happy they turned to each other and gently folding their arms around one another drifted into a deep sleep in front of the fire. It had been a wondrous day.

It was now 2:30am, Christine had awoken, Paul lay beside her in a deep sleep. The sleep of the just, she thought smiling to herself. Just how much she loved this man none could ever know and still smiling her mind strayed to when they had met. Of all places in the world it had been Gatwick airport. The memory of that day was still fresh in her mind.

Christine had learned that when he arrived at the airport it had been absolutely crowded and now knew that he never left anything to chance, always arriving at least one hour before the stated check-in time. A punctualist Paul abhorred tardiness.

He had headed straight for the BA desk, presenting luggage and passport for identification and check-in, the young lady had been very polite and not unfriendly but he sensed tiredness about her demeanour. She informed him that the plane was seriously late due to a technical fault but he was not paying her due attention, instead, he had been wondering how many long hours he might be stuck in the airport lounge.

"Sir!" His mind had been wandering as he became acutely aware that she had noticed his lack of attention and jolted himself back to the situation of the moment. "I'm so sorry," he mumbled his apology, "what was it that you were saying?"

"We are providing hotel accommodation for all passengers Sir, a shuttle bus is being arranged to take you straight to the hotel, please listen for the information on the tannoy. You will be on the first flight out tomorrow. Once again may I apologise on behalf of the Airline."

"Thank you," he replied, peering at her nametag, "and cheer up Jenny, it isn't your fault," he added smiling. She had returned the smile, but he could tell that it was half-hearted.

Paul had then taken himself off to a coffee lounge, found a suitable seat, ordered a cappuccino and settled down to watch people to-ing and fro-ing, a sport he liked to indulge in when waiting at airports, it helped to pass the time.

Christine remembered that she had been late, her plan spoiled by the non-arrival of the taxi she had ordered that caused her to miss the train. On arrival at Gatwick she had rushed to the desk hot, flustered close to tears and unaware of the delay. Calmly and efficiently the same lady who had spoken to Paul had assured her that there was no problem as the flight would not be leaving until tomorrow due to technical difficulties, adding that over-night accommodation had been provided. This had calmed Christine but saddened her a little, knowing that she would need to wait an additional night before seeing her beloved Egypt.

A last minute decision, Christine had booked her flight over the Internet. The early elation that she had felt had now gone, indeed she had felt quite flat and letdown.

Shouldering the rucksack she wandered off in pursuit of a coffee lounge and ordering a cold drink Christine cast her eye around for a seat. Not finding one she hunkered down on the floor where she could be at least semi-comfortable.

Although she had not known it at the time Paul had been watching her progress; she had appeared to be distressed on arrival but seemed to have calmed down a little since talking with Jenny at the Airlines desk.

He guessed that she would be in her early forties, above average height, perhaps a little overweight but a pretty face, he had pigeon-holed her as the type who would generally have two or three squabbling kids in tow. Not really dressed for a business trip but more for a package holiday she appeared to have left in a hurry, maybe running away from something or someone, he mused.

She wore a baggy T-shirt, a long navy-blue cardigan and a long skirt reaching down almost to the sandals she wore. Instead of a flight bag she carried a rucksack slung carelessly over her shoulder and he had noticed the well used suitcase that she had checked in, 'perhaps a frequent traveller,' he thought.

He had also wondered if she had taken time off from her job to spend a couple of weeks at an archaeological dig somewhere, but quickly put that idea at the back of his mind.

More people were filling the waiting areas now, obviously waiting for another flight. Momentarily losing sight of her he busied himself checking labels on baggage and listening to them talk, quickly establishing that they were waiting for another delayed flight to Dusseldorf in Germany.

Their flight was called and as the place began to empty Paul spied her sitting on the floor with her head in her hands, she seemed so unsure of herself, sort of unhappy somehow and he wondered if there might be something he could do for her.

Bing Bong, the tannoy broke into his musings. Picking up his flight bag he wandered over to her. "Are you okay?" He asked in what he hoped was a soothing voice.

"Err, yes, fine thanks, just a little tired is all," she answered.

"I had wondered, saw you sitting there with your head in your hands. Did you hear the tannoy? We have to go to the pick up point now, the tag on your bag suggests that you are for the Luxor flight." He shot out at her, everything coming out in a rush.

Christine remembered smiling tentatively, she had been lost in her thoughts and now this good looking man stood in front of her, bringing her back to reality with a bump. He had stretched out his hand to help her up from the floor.

As he held out that hand, Paul appraised Christine silently, it pleased him to see the flicker of a gentle smile that flashed momentarily across a pair of beautiful blue but sad eyes. Her hand was warm to the touch and he held it softly, allowing her to pull away when she was ready, but he was loath to let it go. "I'm Paul," he said with a warm introduction and a soft smile.

"And I'm Christine," she had replied, warming to this kindly stranger, equally as reluctant to let go his hand. "C'mon Christine lets go get that bus."

Shouldering the rucksack she had allowed herself to be led without ceremony to the bus that was to take them to the hotel.

Climbing aboard Christine had been surprised at the luxury of this coach, quickly settling herself on the seat next to Paul. The journey was quiet and relatively short, neither of them speaking, but she had been very aware of the warmth of his thigh against hers.

Not having had sex for some time due to a husband who had been carrying on an affair right under her nose for at least three years, she felt the stirrings of her need begin boiling inside her.

Being a naturally sensual woman and starved of affection, the attention of Paul had served to make her a little bit excited. She turned at looked at him while pretending to look out of the window, a handsome guy with his Panama hat and well-manicured beard. Idly she wondered what it would feel like with that beard tickling her pussy.

She pushed the thought from her mind but only with difficulty as she felt the familiar stirrings within her now moist pussy, jeez but the thing had a mind of its own she thought.

The bus had soon arrived at the hotel and still in a daze from the closeness of Paul's thigh and her lust-filled thoughts, Christine found herself at the desk with no knowledge of how she got there.

Swiftly completing the registration form she was about to go to her room when out of nowhere Paul appeared at her elbow.

"Would you like drink to refresh you before going up," he asked, taking her elbow and guiding her to a booth near the bar.

"Th...thank you," she managed to stammer in reply, her heart missing a beat, 'oh if only time could stand still,' she thought, her mind racing trying to gather those random thoughts. "Could I have a glass of red wine please Paul?"

He called the waitress over; unaware of the cyclone he had started maybe in Christine's mind a maelstrom of related thoughts that his presence had stirred within her. It had been so long since she had been with a man and here she sat considering sex with a relative stranger. Paul had somehow raised her consciousness to a new and unwarranted level, reminding her of what had for too long been missing from her life. As they talked she had become more animated, learning that Paul had been summoned to the same dig outside the Valley of the Kings where her parents were working. She told him of her recent divorce and how this was a kind of reward to herself for the years of neglect from her former husband.

Christine quite surprised herself, opening up like never before to someone who was essentially a comparative stranger.

Slowly, as they talked she realised that a bond was forming between them, comfortable with this she had also filed away thoughts of continuing this growing bond once they were in Egypt.

All too soon the glasses were empty and they headed for the lift finding that their two rooms were adjacent. Saying their goodbyes and promising to meet for dinner Christine went into hers a little light-headed from the wine on an empty stomach. It was now late afternoon and she had not eaten since a quick breakfast of tea , toast and a slimming pill when hurriedly leaving home.

Wandering about the room as she undressed, letting her clothes lay where they dropped, lustful thoughts still racing pell-mell through her mind, she was soon naked and had thrown herself on the bed, ostensibly for a nap.

12