Walking the Fine Line

Story Info
She needed a little comeuppance, but did he?
5.3k words
3.99
148.1k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

Dotty slammed the front door so fucking hard the window shattered and shards of glass flew across the porch, landing at my feet.

For some reason my mood shifted from the outright rage I had felt before to an tightly enforced calm.

There lay an easy goddamn 100 dollar bill worth of repairs on my porch, no fucking reason for it at all, just stupid shit.

I managed to quell the thoughts of going back inside and just popping her right in her fucking teeth, instead, I turned and simply walked away.

I was on the two lane highway headed inland, not exactly cruising along either. The 1971 Chevelle I was driving had all the tricks, dual exhaust, headers, huge 4 barrel. The engine shop had reworked the valves and ports, I had rebuilt the suspension with heavy duty all the way.

The one place in the world I found peace anymore was behind the wheel working the machine. I set her into a long sweeping turn, letting the rear end break traction, then fed the throttle to hold her there, rear tires bawling.

Yes, somehow it calmed me, maybe I missed my calling?

Finally after a few miles of that, I slowed down, the tears that suddenly flooded my eyes made it tough to see.

For weeks my Dotty had been this way, yelling and screaming, I almost hated to come home from my back breaking job loading bundles in box cars.

It all had started at that goddamn party. I didn't even want to go, I was tired from my day and the idea of sitting on my ass watching a movie with Dotty, playing with her nice soft little titties and then taking a hot bath together and fucking ourselves senseless sounded damn good to me.

But of course her days are cooped up in the house. Cleaning and moving things around near as I can tell are boring to her. She keeps a good house so there is almost never anything to clean or move. So she knows the names and histories of ever goddamned soap opera actor there is.

Jerry and Tina are sort of friends of ours. You know the kind I mean, they show up at backyard barbeques, the beach sometimes, maybe even at the movies. It is a "Howya doing?" and then off our own ways most of the time. Sometimes we end up at a bar sucking down drinks, but all they ever talk about is sex.

Jerry is a bit on the fat side, and it wouldn't hurt him any to brush his teeth a bit more often, maybe shave once a day instead of twice a week.

Tina is an exotic looking little thing and I do mean little, I would guess maybe 4'10" tops. Her butt is snug and her tits are firm and she knows it and does her best to show it off, too.

Yea, I am male, when she bends over to pick something up, I look. That pisses Dotty off if she catches me so I try to be careful.

We arrived at the goddamn party at Jerry and Tina's place, Jerry opened the door, grabbed Dotty and gave her a big hug. Then he reached out and shook my hand before I had time to get pissed at his mashing my wife's tits against his chest.

The party was in full swing, several people I didn't know were working a bong on the coffee table. I never touch the stuff, neither does Dotty but in a little room like that it was getting to us anyway. I could tell because Dotty's eyes turned red and she began to giggle at everything anyone said.

Several hours went by normally, I got the usual sly suggestions from Tina every time she got me cornered. Some guy named Bill was trying to hit on Dotty and getting nowhere at all, that was almost funny to watch because he was such a stupid ass about it.

I mean, come on! Bow and kiss the back of her hand at a goddamned neighborhood party?

As it got late I was thinking about the bath together with Dotty and a nice roll in the hay, then sleep in until fucking noon the next day wrapped up in her soft body.

I needed to take a piss before I made the drive home, I had managed to stay fairly sober in spite of everyone's best efforts but I still had 3 beers backed up in me.

Jerry and Tina have lots of parties, and I guess they don't like people puking and pissing all over their personal bathroom, so he had built a guest bathroom at the end of a little hall. It was odd because walking in it looked just like what you would find in a local nightclub, complete with urinal.

I was standing at the urinal, feeling a bit woozy, so I leaned my forehead against the wall to steady myself. That was when I heard a noise. I finished up and zipped up, turned and there stood Tina.

Unlike Dotty, I never lock the bathroom door, don't even think about it. She always does, even at home because she is on the modest side. So much so that we were dating for 3 months before I got to see her naked in the light, she always changed in our bathroom and came to bed in the dark. Funny but once I did see her naked, she lost all of the modesty after that. But she did still lock the bathroom door.

Anyway, I should have locked the fucking bathroom door.

Tina more or less advanced on me as I more or less retreated, until my butt was against the countertop by the sink, no place else to go. Tina reached down with both hands and grabbed her top and pulled it up and off.

I don't know how women can do that, reach over both shoulders with the opposite arms and grab, but they do. Crazy that this popped into my head right then, I was looking for a way to escape at the same time.

Next thing I know Tina was down on her knees tugging at my pants and I was using my hands to try and push her away and keep my pants done up and ....

You guessed it, Dotty walked in!

Great. Just try to explain that you are perfectly innocent when some bimbo with her tits swinging free is down on her knees in front of you and it looks like you are in the process of UNDOING your goddamn pants, not trying to keep them on like I really was doing.

Dotty let out a scream and was gone like a shot, I pushed Tina aside and headed out the door after her, having to stop and fix the buckle on my belt. That little bitch had quick hands, she damn near got them off me.

Sure, I could have just coldcocked her but that would have been a little much.

Dotty was gone, out the door, lord knows where. I jumped in my Chevelle and took off looking, up and down the side streets, I must have gone around the block 30 times, no sign of her.

I drove to our house, no Dotty, now I was getting scared. I waited for a good half hour, hell it was only 6 blocks to our house, no Dotty.

So I got in the car and headed back over to Jerry and Tina's place. It was pretty quiet when I got there, I walked inside and looked around. Bottles were everywhere, that Bill guy was out cold on one of the couches. I went down the hall to see if I could find Jerry, ask him if he knew where Dotty was.

I pushed open one bedroom door, it was dark but I could make out Jerry, he was up on top of Tina and they were having sex, so I started to close the door.

Then I heard a moan and that wasn't Tina. I knew who it was!

I shoved the door back open, reached over and hit the light. It was Jerry, he was on top of my Dotty and he didn't even stop when the lights came on. Dotty looked over at me, the expression wasn't from being in the throes of sex, it was one of anger.

I turned and walked out, got in my car and went home.

It was around 8 AM when someone was shaking me awake, it was Dotty. She was yelling something, it took a minute for my head to clear, then I realized she was screaming at me about the fucking slut that I was screwing and on and on.

I rolled over and sat up, when she slowed down to catch a breath, I told her that I had seen her and that fat ass Jerry. She didn't even blink, just screamed at me that I had it coming and that she was going to "Fuck ALL of my friends!" then she stormed out.

I sat there with my head in my hands as memories of the night before came flooding back. I felt like crap, too, much worse than I should have considering just three beers.

I got dressed, went out and got in my car and left. Dotty wasn't there when I got back, so I washed up, then fixed some eggs and bacon. That made me feel better but not much.

Dotty came home later that day, she just walked in and by me like I wasn't there. I tried several times over the next few weeks to sit and talk, explain, I got nowhere. The minute I mentioned the scene in the bathroom Dotty would explode into a rage and start screaming and swearing.

I pretty much gave up, it was easier.

I suppose some men would go off the deep end, the fact that Dotty had had sex didn't bother me as much as who she had sex with, I just could not see her spreading her legs for Jerry. When we were dating, we weren't exactly an item. We liked each other and had fun together, but I know for a fact that Dotty had at least a half dozen different guys that were coming around, and I didn't have any real shortage either.

Somewhere in there we had just slowly become more and more together and we both did less and less of the sowing our oats with others.

Our engagement was real romantic, one day I mentioned that we were together so much we might as well be married, she smiled and said, "OK!" and that was how that happened.

Yep, that was it. We found a little house, met with a Justice of the peace, took a short trip to Las Vegas and then we were home and together.

There was none of this promise to be true to each other or any of that, we had both been around the block and back and we both knew about each other's antics during the last few years before we got married. None of that even came up, I was faithful and completely content with it, Dotty seemed the same way.

One thing about Dotty though, she loved sex as much as me, we did everything. She gave magic hand jobs that would cross my eyes, I poked her with about everything I could think of that would fit. We did experiment with oral sex but it really wasn't our thing, what we usually did was get down to serious fucking and we did that a lot. I could make her eyelids flutter by gently rolling the tips of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, if I kept it up for awhile her titties would flatten out and turn pinkish. Then she would let out what was almost a growl and roll me over and climb on top.

Our life was pretty good, I suppose the word is...normal?

Until that fucking party.

I should have known, I admit I liked getting peeks at Tina, she really was a nasty looking thing and over the years that Dotty and I knew Jerry and Tina I will bet I saw both of her tits from 30 different angles. Plus a few times I saw her bare snatch when she would bend over in one of her tiny short skirts, sometimes with a wisp of panties and sometimes nothing at all.

Then there were the quiet comments when no one was real close to us about "trying me out" and shit like that.

I tried to ignore that without simply insulting her. Hell, if I was single I would have jumped her bones in a New York minute but I was married and it mattered to me.

No amount of trying to explain to Dotty got me anywhere at all, so we settled down to tolerating each other. No sex, no nothing, I was miserable.

I even blamed myself for letting myself get into that situation, Dotty had made a couple of derogatory comments about Tina being a slut so I knew she was off limits in any event.

I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut, in the back of my mind I wanted things back to the way they were. It wasn't looking very good, though.

Just fucking great! I was totally innocent but guilty in her eyes, she was guilty but innocent somehow. And it was all MY fault?

It was another full month before she decided to "forgive" me, I had gone to bed early as was getting to be normal, when I felt her slide in beside me and reach out with that familiar signal meaning she wanted some sex.

I rolled over and went to work on her, in short order we were ready and then the vision of her down on her back with her legs in the air while Jerry's fat ass banged back and forth crossed my mind.

I went limp as a noodle. Dotty tried hard, even sucking on me but there was no restoring me, I couldn't get the picture out of my head. Finally she gave up, rolled over and went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging hardon, the remains of some dream of a dark haired woman pressing her lips to my erection as fresh and real as if it had happened.

Dotty made a few attempts after that with the same results. One day I came home and the house was empty, I knew the moment I walked in the door.

I just fixed myself a meal, showered and shaved and headed downtown. I guess I pretty much hated women right about then.

I found a local bar, they had dancers wandering around up on the stage looking like they wished they were someplace else. I had been there maybe 3 or 4 times, more interested in the fact they had beer one notch above frozen solid than the women.

I was on about my 5th one, way more than usual for me when this scrawny dark haired little thing came and plopped down alongside me.

"Like the show?" she prodded.

"Uhhh..yea."

"Where you from?"

"Here."

"Can't you smile?" I hate it when one of them says that.

She finally sat quietly, then it was her turn, so she got up and went backstage.

I got up and went clear to the other end of the bar.

She finished the 3 songs and marched right down there and plopped right down again.

"Don't you like me?"

"Like you fine, just not in the mood."

"Not in the mood for what?"

"Not in the fucking mood for any fucking things at all to do with any fucking women!" I snarled.

"Old lady left you, huh?"

"How the hell could you know that?"

"You might as well carry a sign, you are pouting."

"I am not fucking pouting!"

"Are to."

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

We both broke out laughing, next thing I knew I was pouring the whole damn story out, I have no idea how she made me do that. She sat there and listened, wearing nothing but a skimpy G-string and pasties and a light coverup that hid nothing and I almost wasn't even noticing.

I found out her name was Alene and she was barely back in town after a short stint in Germany as some military guy's wife. He seemed to think she was a possession, and tried to make her stay home and inside all the time. A year or so of that and she was on a plane for home, one suitcase and a $20 bill in her pocket.

Somehow we ended up back at my place and that dream of the dark haired woman going down on me came true.

Alene moved into the spare bedroom because I just wasn't ready for a steady relationship. I guess I went a little bit nuts for awhile, there was a steady string of women for several months. Alene would simply vanish into the spare bedroom, almost none of them ever knew she was even in the house. Alene kept the house nice and clean, her way of paying me for the use of the room, a few times we had breakfast together on weekends, that was about it. She worked the clubs in the afternoons and evenings, I didn't even give a thought to her showing off her tits and spreading her legs for the guys who came in.

Then one day I came home at about 2 AM, having struck out. I plopped down on the couch and flipped on the news. Alene came out of her bedroom, asked if she could join me.

Sure, why the fuck not? She sat in the chair opposite, I looked her up and down. It hit me that I was horny and at this point I had been with her just the one time. She was skinny, small busted, not my type at all, I liked them soft and round and blonde.

I guess I was trying to replace Dotty, and I wasn't having a lot of luck.

"Dance for me!" I said, out of the clear blue sky. I have no idea why, didn't even think of it, it just popped out. Guess I was bored.

"Sure." She got up, switched the TV to a music channel. Then she started to move. I went and got a beer, sat back down as Alene moved around.

Then she began to tease, not easy to do in a simple white T-shirt and slacks, but she was managing. First the T-shirt came off, she was wearing a plain white bra, she reached behind and unhooked it, holding it to her little breasts for awhile before letting it fall.

I had a raging boner by the time the zipper went down, the plain white panties slowly rolled down her hips. Finally completely naked, she walked up close to me, kneeled down, they lay back on the floor.

I watched as she ran her hands down her legs, then spread them wide. I had no idea any woman could spread their legs that far, she had her feet pointed in complete opposite directions. She lay still like that for a few moments, then she slowly rolled her hips up and down. This caused her pussy to open like a flower and close, it was so nasty, so erotic, so blatant that I sat there and simply came in my pants.

She knew, too, and giggled at me, then she ran her hands down the inside of her legs and used her fingers to spread herself.

That did it, I rolled off the couch, dropped my pants and shoved myself inside her. Her head went back with a groan. I only lasted a couple of strokes and orgasmed, but I stayed firm and kept right on going. I felt her fingernails dig into my back as she smashed her hips up to meet my efforts, it was fucking awesome!

She had been right there in my spare bedroom the whole time and all I had ever done was get a blowjob.

My life changed after that, I would get off work and hurry to whatever club Alene was working. Most of them required that she keep on at least a wisp of a G-string although all were at least topless. There were two places just outside of the city, which had a woman mayor so things were kept tightly controlled. The two places were wilder, one had a back room where "private" dances were held. I could just imagine what those were like. The other had an overly lighted stage and all of the dancers went fully nude. I liked that one, having found out about things that turned me on.

One night Alene was working the club with the back room, though. I had asked her about that, she said if the guy seemed nice she would do a private dance, but not very often. I was curious, though.

I got there about 9 PM, Alene was on the stage when I walked in. There was another girl on stage too, it took me a minute to realize it was Tina. I found a seat back away from the stage where I knew she couldn't see me and watched. She had obviously been doing it quite awhile. Alene was doing some peeks for tips and things like that, Tina was doing the whole spread everything on display to everybody bit.

I saw one guy lean forward as she squatted in front of him, I realized it was Jerry. I hadn't heard a word from them, guess it was getting on towards two years since that party that broke up my marriage.

On impulse, I went up to the bar and requested a private dance with Tina, I think it cost me $100 but I don't remember. There was a bouncer stationed at the door, he took my ticket and grinned.

It was only a few minutes before Tina came in, I saw her turn and click the lock. She turned back to me with a smile, started to say something, then it hit her.

"Dan! I haven't seen you in ages!" Then she got a concerned look on her face.

"Hey, I heard of some of what happened, I am sorry."

"No problem, Dotty turned out to be a bitch."

Tina seemed to relax.

"Hey, why come in here and pay? All you had to do was ask."

"I don't know, curious I guess."

"Well, want me to blow you? Fuck you? I usually don't fuck but I will with you."

"Yea, let's fuck." I told her, thinking of getting even with asshole Jerry, Dotty too matter of fact. Hell, I was accused and found guilty, might as well.

So we did, from one end of the room to the other until the bouncer beat on the door yelling time is up.

I saw Alene give me a sidelong glance as we came out, her expression was fathomless but I wasn't too concerned. Hell, it's not like we were married, love and babies and all of that shit.

I got a fresh beer and sat down to watch the show, Tina wandered off to hustle some poor slob out of some cash and Alene finished her set and went behind the curtain.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers
12