Walking Through Dreams

Story Info
Comatose patient is beautiful and beguiling.
1.1k words
4.04
66.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers

Mia Gordon lies in a coma at the North Western Nursing Facility. It had been five years since Mia had opened her eyes after the car accident that had robbed her family, and friends of her presence.

Mia was a dark exotic beauty lying on starched white sheets. The bedspread was the one from her bed. Black silk. Mia's hair flowed over the pillow in dark brown waves. Her black eyelashes fanned out on her cheeks. If she would open her eyes, we would see that they were a warm deep brown. Her lips were bow shaped, deep pink, and made for kissing. Her body had not wasted away in her condition. She was exercised daily, her body toned, and seemingly strong.

She was dressed in her own pajamas. On this fateful day, she was wearing a black silk pair of boxers and a white tee shirt. She looked stunning. Any one strolling the halls that didn't know the story, would swear that she was just taking a nap.

Jarred was an RN, assigned to the wing that contained Mia's room. He had heard the stories. He had listened to the other employees talk about the strange things that happened in that wing. The voices. It felt as if someone was watching you. He shrugged it off. He had pulled the B shift this week. It was his first night on this duty. He sat at the nurse's station, going over the charts, making notes.

He looked up, startled, hearing singing. A soft voice, singing a popular song. He raised an eyebrow, wondering if someone had set an alarm clock to make him get the willies. He shrugged it off, and kept reading the charts. It wasn't long until he heard a soft voice call to him. "Jarred, I need your help, please." He almost fell over in the chair he was sitting in. He didn't know who had spoken to him.

He took a deep breath, blew it out, and began walking down the hallway. He stopped in front of Mia's room. The moon was shining through the window, the moonlight playing on the black silk of the comforter. Making it seem to ripple. He began to turn away when he heard a voice, "Jarred, stay, please." He gasped loudly. In the dim light, he could see her eyes shining with a silver light. She smiled at him, and he felt weak. "Come to me." She raised an arm, and beckoned to him. He held his breath, wondering at his loss of control over his actions. The door somehow closed softly behind him. The click of the lock was audible. His feet moved across the carpet of their own volition. Suddenly, he was standing at the edge of the bed. Her eyes glowing silver light, mesmerizing him. She took his hand, and suddenly he was transported to another place.

Silver and blue lights played over all surfaces. Standing in front of him, was Mia, she was naked. Her skin was flawless; her breasts were large, firm. Her body tapered to a narrow waist then flared again into beautiful hips, extending into long lean legs. "I want you Jarred. Now." Her lips were red, moist, her tongue darting out to lick them.

She pushed him gently; he fell down onto something soft. His clothes began to fall off of him. It didn't seem as if she was touching him, but how else would his clothes leave his body? She stared into his eyes, never closing them as she kissed him deeply, dancing with his tongue to a tune that was as ancient as time itself. Her hands fluttered across his body, sending electrical current through him.

Her lips traveled down his body, biting, licking kissing, sucking on every available surface. When she took him into her mouth, he almost screamed at the pleasure of it. It felt as if she were fire and ice at the same time, as she sucked on him. Her tongue slipped around his dick, drawing from him bead after bead of cum. She cupped his balls in one hand and with the other; she slipped it under him and gently slipped it into his ass as she probed for his prostate. He watched her face as she sucked him off. Her eyes, closed, her lips pursed perfectly, her head bobbing up and down. The sensation she was creating between her lips, tongue, teeth, hands, fingers was overwhelming. He shuddered as he shot into her throat, and groaned as he felt her swallow, sucking him dry. She continued to suck on him, not wanting him to go soft.

He became aware that his hands were buried in her luxuriant tresses. She raised her head and smiled at him. He wondered if he had just heard angels sing. She rose up, and straddled him. Again, she didn't let go of his gaze. She held it with an intensity that awed him. She lowered herself onto him. Her hands braced on his chest as she slid over him. He saw her face change as his dick entered her. She was tight around him. Hot, and wet, slick, sweet. He tightened his ass, and shoved his hips up to meet her. She sucked her breath in. She began rocking back and forth on him, stroking his dick with her pussy, in perfect cadence to his heart. He gripped her hips and increased her tempo. Her face became flushed. Her chest was flushed. Her eyes glazed over. He watched as the climax washed over her, saw her eyes widen, then squeeze tightly shut, he saw her chest still, briefly, and felt the implosion within her, as her pussy walls closed about his dick. He rolled her over, and began plunging into her, taking his own rhythm, making her match his. Her legs found their way over his shoulders, and her hands were gripping his hips, urging him on. She was strangely silent, her eyes never leaving his. He felt it seconds before it hit. An orgasm that blew all others he had ever had into oblivion. He felt as if he had shot into her for eternity, her pussy drank his sperm thirstily.

He rolled off her, sweaty and spent. He turned to look at her; he fell off the narrow bed in disgust and surprise. Lying in the bed was a naked, comatose Mia. Her clothing had been strewn about the room. Jarred was on the verge of panic, as he cleaned her up, redressed her, and sprayed room freshener. Never had he taken advantage of a patient before.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" was all he could say. He would give his notice in the morning. He felt sick as he closed the door, he turned back to look at Mia once more. He heard behind him, whispered close to his ear. "Come back tomorrow Jarred, take a walk in my dreams." He almost screamed. He took another deep breath. He closed his eyes, remembering what had happened. Fantasy? Reality? He shrugged, he would find out tomorrow night.

dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers